AuthorMessage
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Extra Sensory Perception   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 am

Quote:
Mr MagnetMan, I was wondering what kind of "psychic-soul powers" do you, and your children have? I was also wondering, is there a psychic skill beable to "see" and to notice in other timelines?

Itis my conviction that extra sensory perception represents the untapped potential of all human beings. I believe that it is related to uninhibited communicatioin between the two hemispheres of the cerebral cortex. Some few people are born with a clear pathway between the two brains and consequently enjoy a high level of intuitive insights. Domineering parents, siblings, text-book schooling, governments, police, etc. intimidate the child psyche. Adults redicule their natural tendency to fantatize and as a consequence gradually block natural access to the intuitive side of the psyche.

During the education of my kids I made sure they were not incarcerated inside a classroom or forced to prematurely analyze text books for six hours a day. I let them run and play throughout childhood. The only disciplines imposed on them where personal ethics, hygiene, chores, gardening etc. I encouraged arts and crafts, and regular yoga and meditation classes. They only hit the text books at puberty. All scored straight A in all subjects in final exams. Though none have as yet turned out to be especially clair-sentient, their intuitive powers are far superior to most people. I devised a telecommuncation test, transmitting random alphabetic letters to each other. Their "hits" were phenomenal - on 50% of the occassions getting six out of six right. Never less than 60%. The odds each transmission are of course 26 to 1.

Quote:
If the future is forward and the past is the past, then the timelines are sideways?

Time is relative to consciousness. In the Absolute state, past, present and future co-exist. Everything is potentially in the present moment. The eerieness of deja vu happens when, for a timeless instant, consciousness breaks the light-speed barrier. Your consciousness is equally split between two space/time continuims at the same moment.

Some of my own ESP experiences are recorded in my book Psyche-Genetics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Everything you know is wrong; up is down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Everything you know is wrong; up is down.

I quoted that line on ILP
it was very apt.

I have made a practice of stating intuitive insights
as proven theory
The rationale is based
partly on inspiration
and partly on fact
and the trust
that it will ring true

Either that,
or let the impulse
of inspiration
gradually expire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:24 pm

MagnetMan wrote:
I quoted that line on ILP
There is the first mistake. Wink Laughing

MM, I honestly-do not know what to do about Philosophy. Almost nobody seems interested in it anymore.

Even when the gates are open from the prison, the prisoners stay inside the gates. The prison has become home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:15 am

Or UR,, some one believed that red flowers were white flowers ,told you about it and you are still looking for that white flower where there is red flowers. What is one thing to you, will be different to another even if its the same subject. Everyone has different backgrounds, education and culture. That makes an impact on the subject of Philosophy.

So, MM you wish to force evolution down a seperate path?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 am

UR wrote:
MM, I honestly-do not know what to do about Philosophy. Almost nobody seems interested in it anymore.
Have faith, It will come to the fore once more. The buzz was huge in mid term. Everybody and their mothers uncle crowded the cathedral pews. That early thrust of scripture had to eventually lose momentum.
Nuclear Theory has given us the next thrust. It provides a definite link between analysis and intuition. That will be a huge discussion which you will enjoy throughout your life. You may even leave your own distinct mark. Old Iron Age farts like me are trying to get the new ball rolling for you young scamps to kick goals with.

What is eating you is that in between the two thrusts European philosophers have just rehashed old hash for the sake of tenure in some moldy university, and succeeded in boring the shit out of the common man with long syllable words. The game was to see who get their PHD the youngest. When we all know that the only true internal dialogue begins in the 40's

Quote :
Even when the gates are open from the prison, the prisoners stay inside the gates. The prison has become home.
Patience lad, lets keep cleaning house

kriswest wrote:

So, MM you wish to force evolution down a seperate path?
That sounds like a loaded question
what is the trap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Philosophy by any other name......

Is it the preserve only of upper middle-class, whites males or can anybody play?

Judging by what is written on most 'philosophy' websites the answer is......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 pm

No MM, no trap just curiousity. Your response may provoke questions though.

Quote :
Judging by what is written on most 'philosophy' websites the answer is......

anybody can play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:48 pm

kriswest wrote:
No MM, no trap just curiousity. Your response may provoke questions though.

Do I want to force evolution?
It is the other way around

Evolution is forcing all of us
together
down a predestined path
towards a logical end game
randomness has only a small part to play
in the great cosmic scheme

The social progression is fixed

family group
clan group
national group
international colonial group

The next collective step is
global group
nothing but very big bombs can stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 pm

See I think you are wrong about that, We force evolution , The cities can't survive. global group may, but, humanity will fall away from living in dense populations. The cities will die.

Humanity in cities is breaking apart. Health work, tension and mostly competition, we may be social creatures but,, too much society brings out the animal in humans. We are too competitive.

We are forcing evolution by our wants needs and desires. Our tech love is just one of the forces we do, eugenics is another, medicine is another.

We are failing to communicate with more advance technology. Words are easy to misunderstand, but if we saw each other and heard each other we would have less misunderstanding. The young today are not learning body and sound language, there is no need., but it makes communication much more complex and difficult. You and I could almost have a decent talk with just body language and mere sound. Kids today could not do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 pm

kriswest wrote:
anybody can play
For starters:

1) Internet access - you can't get here if you can't get here.

2) Computer knowledge - computers are a privilege to a select few.

3) Typing skills - people speak & think like they type; who do you read & respond to?

4) Philosophical knowledge - here is the real kicker; what is philosophy?

5) Reasonability - a majority of people are Unreasonable; are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 pm

1, oh fine
2 its getting more and more each day.
3 anyone that tries is worth responding to
4.how to live and thrive
5.That depends upon the situation, sometimes life demands unreason, to assume anything else is unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 pm

kriswest wrote:
1, oh fine
Cool

kriswest wrote:
2 its getting more and more each day.
I know.

kriswest wrote:
3 anyone that tries is worth responding to
That is true if your mind does not discriminate against participants.

kriswest wrote:
4.how to live and thrive
Not necessarily. Evil or Very Mad

kriswest wrote:
5.That depends upon the situation, sometimes life demands unreason, to assume anything else is unreasonable.
Unreason is not necessarily-Philosophy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:56 pm

3 I have found some gems that if i had discriminated , I would never have found them.

4 OK so what do you believe it is?

5 didn't say it was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:35 pm

kriswest wrote:
3 I have found some gems that if i had discriminated , I would never have found them.
Okay...

So you disproved your own implied-point then.

kriswest wrote:
4 OK so what do you believe it is?
I have already-stated several times on ILP what I believe Philosophy is.

Maybe you should have paid more attention...

kriswest wrote:
5 didn't say it was
You implied it by definition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Hon,,,,,I have a hectic life,the memory of specifics on each person in each category is not easy to do. My day starts at 3am and does not end until 7 or 8 pm or later. While I value and adore you as a friend on the net, I cannot recall nor do I have the time to backtrack. If I ask for reference then please understand my situation. Its not that I do not pay attention, its that I have a crap load of input and that some of it can get and does at times get into a pool. Hon you are not the only one I deal with on the net or in real life. How many details of my life do you know? Not many. Darlin, I am a friend and will be. but craaaaaaaap give me a break,,, If I ask then figure I do not recall as easily as you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:22 pm

kriswest wrote:
Hon,,,,,I have a hectic life,the memory of specifics on each person in each category is not easy to do. My day starts at 3am and does not end until 7 or 8 pm or later. While I value and adore you as a friend on the net, I cannot recall nor do I have the time to backtrack. If I ask for reference then please understand my situation. Its not that I do not pay attention, its that I have a crap load of input and that some of it can get and does at times get into a pool. Hon you are not the only one I deal with on the net or in real life. How many details of my life do you know? Not many. Darlin, I am a friend and will be. but craaaaaaaap give me a break,,, If I ask then figure I do not recall as easily as you do.
Sorry dearest, an excuse is an excuse.

If you offer more details regarding your own life, then I will know that much more-so.

I remember everything that goes on with Philosophy, because I am attached to Philosophy.

If you take Philosophy seriously, then you should probably-commit more time to it.

I am not saying you should; I am just saying that this lacking shows up in your arguments/posts/responses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 am

Allright
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 pm

kriswest wrote:
See I think you are wrong about that, We force evolution , The cities can't survive. global group may, but, humanity will fall away from living in dense populations. The cities will die.

I do not believe that we can force the pace of evolution,
any more than we can force the growth of an oak.
Mankind is not in control of it.
There are too many variables,
too much at stake.

We are being forced by evolution to become more responsible for our actions
that is true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Psychonaut
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:14 am

Quote :
I do not believe that we can force the pace of evolution

The pace of evolution is the pace of time

Tick - No change to environment, life adapts by not adapting
Tock - Change to environment, life adapts by adapting
Tick - No change to environment, life adapts by not adapting
Tock- Change to environment, life adapts by adapting

At every stage life adapts through random mutation. If there is no change to the environment then those mutations which change too much are not adapted and die, those who change in no consequential way remain.

If you change the environment then life changes in the right direction or it dies.

Other creatures are a part of the environment, are a feature towards which adaptation must relate.

Humans are a new precedent in evolutionary imperatives. We let breed only those which most serve our purposes, and happily consume (pre-reproduction) those who don't.

For Red Junglefowl (chickens), Aurochs (cows), Wolves (dogs) the introduction and implementation of the human will into their environment caused massive and sudden changes

Mass extinction is expected, but we are trying to stop it. Monkeys get our money, insects do not.
Survival of the Cutest.

You think that the human will plays no part in reproductive selection amongst human populations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:43 am

Philosophy;

The personal engagement of reality, the world, by a mind interested in interpreting it successfully and precisely.
An interpretation, perspective, is deemed valuable or not - with all the varying gradations of value and references to individual tastes and evaluations - by how well it explains commonly observable phenomena and offers insights, perceives patterns, so as to project mind and predict, prepare, foresee, future phenomena and behaviors.

As such this thread, in particular, is about as absurd and childish as the very idea of a God.
The idea that the mind contains untapped potential and is holding out on us, is about as objective as the idea that the senses are fooled, even if the senses evolve to not fool but to enlighten to aid.

The various justifications offered for remaining true-believers in the most unfounded positions are creative, no doubt, and mostly they depend on using the vast areas of the unknown to support all sorts of assumptions on the known.

The idea of God, itself, is most often supported by the notion that we can never be sure and so why not beleive in what is so convenient and soothing to us?

What are often referred to as evidence, are but personal moments of epiphany, meant to convey the idea that a personal judgment, even if not verifiable or shared, is proof enough...when it can be caused by mutiple other factors, such as: psychological and mental dysfunction, stress, stupidity etc.

That the mind faces much more incoming information than it can properly evalaute, translate, find pattern in and abstract, is obviuos.
This excessive information overload usually results in subconscious effects and such phenomena as intuition.

The idea that time, as a dimension, makes the brain capable of perceiving stimuli from them, does not only totally ignore what the brain is or how it manages to store information or to perceive, but it is based on nothing more than a hypothetical, justified by personal attestations, like religious visions.

The very reason why life, cosnciousness, experiences reality in a particular direction, in what is referred to as "linear" is based on metaphysical reasons.

As an ordering mechanism the mind is only possible in a disordering, increasing entropy, direction.
That the mind's mental abstractions, interpretations, take time to be constructed and so force awareness into a state of lagging behind the flow of time - a looking back as Heidegger claimed - is what makes imagination and its accurate projection forward, an essential element of success and makes consciuosness such a formidable survival tool.

These projections forward, thuogh, are not all equally succesful, since the qualities of the brain cosntructing these abstractions projected and the details contained and integrated in these mental model, is a result of the particular mind's acuity and ability to accept what is perceived.

Within these context does the belief in extra-sensory perception exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

Satyr wrote:
Philosophy;

The personal engagement of reality, the world, by a mind interested in interpreting it successfully and precisely.
An interpretation, perspective, is deemed valuable or not - with all the varying gradations of value and references to individual tastes and evaluations - by how well it explains commonly observable phenomena and offers insights, perceives patterns, so as to project mind and predict, prepare, foresee, future phenomena and behaviors.

I observe a tiger
stalking in the dark

what is it within us
that translates that practical observation
into:

...what immortal hand or eye
could frame thy fearful symmetry
?

Quote :
As such this thread, in particular, is about as absurd and childish as the very idea of a God.
The idea that the mind contains untapped potential and is holding out on us, is about as objective as the idea that the senses are fooled, even if the senses evolve to not fool but to enlighten to aid.
The mind is only to eager to release its full potential
but dare not do so until social ethics are firmly set
It would be like handing a brat
a hand grenade
in a kindergarten

for this reason the witness of God
is necessary

Quote :
The various justifications offered for remaining true-believers in the most unfounded positions are creative, no doubt, and mostly they depend on using the vast areas of the unknown to support all sorts of assumptions on the known.
Imagine life without those vast unexplored regions
what a bore.

Quote :
The idea of God, itself, is most often supported by the notion that we can never be sure and so why not beleive in what is so convenient and soothing to us?
Indeed.
why not?

Quote :
What are often referred to as evidence, are but personal moments of epiphany, meant to convey the idea that a personal judgment, even if not verifiable or shared, is proof enough...when it can be caused by mutiple other factors, such as: psychological and mental dysfunction, stress, stupidity etc.
and other multiple factors
such as
the joy of a spring morning
the thrust of round breast
the thrill of victory

Quote :
That the mind faces much more incoming information than it can properly evalaute, translate, find pattern in and abstract, is obviuos. This excessive information overload usually results in subconscious effects and such phenomena as intuition.The idea that time, as a dimension, makes the brain capable of perceiving stimuli from them, does not only totally ignore what the brain is or how it manages to store information or to perceive, but it is based on nothing more than a hypothetical, justified by personal attestations, like religious visions

It is far more complex than that
this wealth of new information
flowing from every direction
is then cataloged and filed
in the vast sub-conscious repository
holding 20 billion years
of previous experience

in this way
every now and then
one final piece of a particular puzzle
produces an epiphany
and a sudden throat-catching sob
of divine inspiration

Quote :
Within these context does the belief in extra-sensory perception exist.
ESP is a phenomenon, not a belief.
for instance
an eerie episode of de juvu
does not happen via belief
It is when the mind tricks Time
and projects an event that is about to happen
before it happens

The mind has the potential
to levitate the body
translocate the body

At physical death
it transcends the body

None of this is possible
without belief.
and supreme effort

the choice my friends
is ours

God does not force you
to love Him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:08 am

MagnetMan wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Philosophy;

I observe a tiger
stalking in the dark

what is it within us
that translates that practical observation
into:

...what immortal hand or eye
could frame thy fearful symmetry
?
You take art, the usage of imagination to express self - anxiety included - as evidence of....what?

Quote :
a hand grenade
in a kindergarten
Or it imagines it has more potential than it has, and that it's the other that keeps it pathetic.

Quote :
is necessary
This is sad...really.

You require another to acknowledge your worth?
God then becomes your Other, in whose eyes you make yourself something.
Really, really sad.

Quote :
what a bore.
This, in itself, does not prove that it is anything other.

If you wish to construct interest where none is, then you are free to do so.
Understanding always bores because it demystifies and so takes away the reason for the mind evolving.

The mind requires a challenge, a stress.
When none exist or those that do are small, then the civilized mind constructs fake scenarios to focus the brain and give it purpose.

Safe environments do that. they create sheltered, dull mnids, like yours, seeking staged stress as a distraction.

Quote :
Indeed.
why not?
Yes, well unicorns could not be totally dismissed and they have the added benefit of making the world ....magical.

Unfortunately I seek truth, whereas you seek comfort and escape.

For me one does not necessarily lead to the other.

Quote :
and other multiple factors
such as
the joy of a spring morning
the thrust of round breast
the thrill of victory
We are talking about two different things.

The joy of life is one. Reality is a separate matter that is not necessarily joyous.

Life is rooted in disatisfaction.
Teaching yourself to appreciate those little things, you mention, is part of growing wise.

Quote :
It is far more complex than that
this wealth of new information
flowing from every direction
is then cataloged and filed
in the vast sub-conscious repository
holding 20 billion years
of previous experience

in this way
every now and then
one final piece of a particular puzzle
produces an epiphany
and a sudden throat-catching sob
of divine inspiration
Yes, and?

Nothing paranormal about it.
Nothing magical.
Cellular memory.

Quote :
ESP is a phenomenon, not a belief.
for instance
an eerie episode of de juvu
does not happen via belief
It is when the mind tricks Time
and projects an event that is about to happen
before it happens
See, this is where you turn stupid.

It has happened, but the mind lags behind in its perceptions and analysis and so it picks up on the phenomenon before it has adequately computed it....it feels this as a mystical moment.

ESP is your belief.
It has no reason and no purpose and no reality, but only in a mind desperately wanting to make this world more than it is. Because it is bored and/or afraid.

Quote :
The mind has the potential
to levitate the body
translocate the body
Now this is turning loopy.

Yes, well I too can make declarations:

I can fly by farting.
See? Easy.

A Leprechaun lives in my closet.

Quote :
At physical death
it transcends the body
Yes, stupidity is on the increase.

Quote :
None of this is possible
without belief.
and supreme effort
If I believe I can ignore you, will I?

Quote :
the choice my friends
is ours
Yes, my friend(s)....and your choice is to prove the absurdities you spew by actually levitating while projecting a thuoght into my mind.

Do it!!!

Wait...I'm picking up on somehting....yes.....I desire to have some coffee!!!
Was that you?!!!!

Shit man, I believe....I really, really do!!!!!!!

Quote :
God does not force you
to love Him.
Neither does Santa force me to be a bad boy...but I still am, year after year and he never visits.

One more retard to stay away from.
The list goes on and on.

Every forum needs a healthy amount of retards to keep the creative juices flowing.
How bored would we become without them?

Time for java....
Back to top Go down
MagnetMan
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 am

Satyr wrote:
You take art, the usage of imagination to express self - anxiety included - as evidence of....what?
An intuitive impulse
a religious yearning
to create a portrait
of perfection
and the grace
to find the leisure
to engage in it

Quote :
a hand grenade
in a kindergarten
Quote :
Or it imagines it has more potential than it has, and that it's the other that keeps it pathetic.
20 billion years of evolutionary experience is stored in each cell.
We have not begun to tap its full cosmic potential.

Our consciousness will not end here
in the outer suburbs of a minor galaxy
endless circling a medium star
doomed to extinction

Our Sun and Earth
will not die in vain
we will crack the light barrier.
spawn into deep space
and parade their genius
in every dimension

Quote :
is necessary

Quote :
This is sad...really.
You require another to acknowledge your worth?
God then becomes your Other, in whose eyes you make yourself something.
Really, really sad.

You know
every time I think of Nietzsche
I want to murder him
His influence is a cancer

Quote :
what a bore.
Quote :
This, in itself, does not prove that it is anything other.
If you wish to construct interest where none is, then you are free to do so.
Understanding always bores because it demystifies and so takes away the reason for the mind evolving.The mind requires a challenge, a stress. When none exist or those that do are small, then the civilized mind constructs fake scenarios to focus the brain and give it purpose.
Exactly!
And since the exploration of the finite
is finite
without the infinite potential
spiced by the random
the end result
is mass boredom
mass suicide.

The rest of your argument is banal.
I leave it as evidence.

Quote :
I can fly by farting.
See? Easy.

A Leprechaun lives in my closet.

Quote :
At physical death
it transcends the body
Yes, stupidity is on the increase.

Quote :
None of this is possible
without belief.
and supreme effort
If I believe I can ignore you, will I?

Quote :
the choice my friends
is ours
Yes, my friend(s)....and your choice is to prove the absurdities you spew by actually levitating while projecting a thuoght into my mind.

Do it!!!

Wait...I'm picking up on somehting....yes.....I desire to have some coffee!!!
Was that you?!!!!

Shit man, I believe....I really, really do!!!!!!!

Quote :
God does not force you
to love Him.
Neither does Santa force me to be a bad boy...but I still am, year after year and he never visits.

One more retard to stay away from.
The list goes on and on.

Every forum needs a healthy amount of retards to keep the creative juices flowing.
How bored would we become without them?

Time for java....[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:52 am

I sensed that you would say something as ambiguous and flighty as that.
Speaking like a movie caricature goes beyond funny.

The transcendence of stupidity...into total mindlessness.

Yes, the assumption of untapped potential offers people like you infinite hope in a finite reality.

Now levitate read my mind or fuck off....better yet, I'll leave.
But I think you read my mind and you foresaw this coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Sensory Perception   

Back to top Go down

Extra Sensory Perception
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next