Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Satyr's Arena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drone
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:35 am

hey, Satyr

how are you doing today? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:19 am

Satyr, the "Philosophy King wrote:
Was that a threat or was it a warning?!

whatever, I guess

I'd like to see if you're man enough to say all the shit you say here when you're not protected by a false name on a virtual community

i wanted to know if you 'own your word' in the real world too.

Quote :
I never knew a real man is defined by his penis. If it were so I would fuck you up the ass to make a point.


I masturbate a lot and then I cum all over the screen.

See, I did it again.

Rubbing my hard ego up against something soft and mushy, like your skull for example, always does the trick.

more vulgar shit

just as disposable as...



Quote :
The whore I rent out to stroke my head once a month - I'm impotent you see - sure knows me.

besides your 'whore' friends, does anyone know you?


Quote :
I don't want to be civilized, like you...I first want to be a human being.

You, are still an animal.
Civility is what you call your domestication. You are simply housebroken...or broken...period.

civility is what I call the greatest advantage of men over beasts

what allows you to live in peace with your neighbours, even though you despise them so much...


Quote :
Oh, and....welcome on board.

thanks, man! I forgive you the delay lol! farao

am I not just what you were waiting for? Someone to beat you? Someone to make you regret the day you first registered in a web board?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Please sir, I want some more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:06 am

wonderer wrote:
Please sir, I want some more!

seems that you're being missed at ILP, Satyr...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Drone wrote:
wonderer wrote:
Please sir, I want some more!

seems that you're being missed at ILP, Satyr...

Not really, i just want satyr to deliver what this thread has promised...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:39 pm

you want to get a 'beating', Wonderer?

lol, this is a strange place to be... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 pm

I don;t really want a beating, i'm not sure how much of a beating verbal communication can actually be.

I want whatever it is this thread promises.

Curiosity may have killed the cat but otherwise he would have starved, so let's roll the dice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Oh, what games women play...with themselves.

She wears a low-cut sweater and her skirt is way up to her ass, but then she plays coy and claims to be insulted when she is ogled.

Oh, women, of both sexes, what would this world be without you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm

There, that's more like it.

Tell me Satyr, why do women bother you so much?

Do you have the well kept pigeons who strut around in front of the mangy ones?

I don't think i've claimed insult here Satyr, i'm hoping to provoke one though...

What would this world be like without people like me?

Who would you then have to complain about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:08 pm

wonderer wrote:
There, that's more like it.

Tell me Satyr, why do women bother you so much?
Women don't bother me...pussies do.

Quote :
Do you have the well kept pigeons who strut around in front of the mangy ones?

I don't think i've claimed insult here Satyr, i'm hoping to provoke one though...
Slut!!

Quote :
What would this world be like without people like me?

Who would you then have to complain about?
I'm not complaining, I'm exposing, analyzing and sharing, so that I may avoid becoming a pussy, like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:28 pm

This thread is very much a personal outcry.

Does it make you feel comfortable to expose and analyse me?

Why am i a pussy again?

Are you trying to convince others that they are pussies, or that you are not a pussy yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 pm

wonderer wrote:
This thread is very much a personal outcry.

Does it make you feel comfortable to expose and analyse me?
Yes....doctor.

I also get an erection. Is that normal?!!

I don't know what to say.

Every time i talk to a complete moron who attempts to disprove my opinions using inanities and then is offended when I tell him that he's stupid, or when they accuse me of not being able to respect anyone's opinions because i could not bring my self to humor them and pretend that the crap they spew, as evidence of thinking, is pathetic....deep breathe...I am seized by this pain in my groin.

What could it mean?

Quote :
Why am i a pussy again?
Because nothing you've said makes sense.

Quote :
Are you trying to convince others that they are pussies, or that you are not a pussy yourself?
Hmmm...well doctor Pussy, what if they are pussies and I am simply pointing it out?

Could that be it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh satyr.

That cup balancing on your penis runneth over. Rub it in why don't you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:
This thread is very much a personal outcry.

Does it make you feel comfortable to expose and analyse me?
Yes....doctor.

I also get an erection. Is that normal?!!

I don't know what to say.

Every time i talk to a complete moron who attempts to disprove my opinions using inanities and then is offended when I tell him that he's stupid, or when they accuse me of not being able to respect anyone's opinions because i could not bring my self to humor them and pretend that the crap they spew, as evidence of thinking, is pathetic....deep breathe...I am seized by this pain in my groin.

What could it mean?
My first guess is egocentrism.

First it seems that you feel people are out to disprove your opinions as a vendetta, does that make you angry?

Which comes first, the insults or the stupidity or the attempt to disprove your opinions?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Why am i a pussy again?
Because nothing you've said makes sense.
that's a strange reason.

So a pussy is someone who says something that does not make sense?

does that make sense?

rendeer
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Are you trying to convince others that they are pussies, or that you are not a pussy yourself?
Hmmm...well doctor Pussy, what if they are pussies and I am simply pointing it out?

Could that be it?

Let's assume that you do point out pussies and you calls em like you see's em, If this is true, why do they bother you so much? Why the need to dedicate threads asking these so called pussies to come out and conversate with you?

What sort of need are you satisfying by degrading those around you?

Do these pussy men and pussy women bother you that much?

What about them bothers you?

This is a great conversation, it's to bad we have to do it through correspondance on this forum. Real time would be a treat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:49 pm

maryshelley wrote:
Oh satyr.

That cup balancing on your penis runneth over. Rub it in why don't you?
My penis is in hibernation.
It's done enough damage.

It's replicated me. A baby satyr.
What shall I do with it, in this retarded world?
How will I bear its lessons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Just love it. As if you had to ask.
If you did, genuinely, then I fear for it's future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:00 pm

wonderer wrote:
My first guess is egocentrism.
Shit doctor, that much I've made perfectly clear...I place no one above me.
I certainly do not place stunted mnids anywhere close to my level.

Shall I bow down low enough to make you feel my equal?

For what?

Quote :
First it seems that you feel people are out to disprove your opinions as a vendetta, does that make you angry?
Is that what I said or what you wanted to hear?
Vendetta?

The vengeance comes afterwords, when their senseless meanderings are not as respected as they think they deserve to be.

Quote :
Which comes first, the insults or the stupidity or the attempt to disprove your opinions?
Stupidity comes first. The rest follow.
And here you are, away from your safe, boring little cesspool of mediocrity.

Quote :
that's a strange reason.

So a pussy is someone who says something that does not make sense?

does that make sense?
Yes.

Say soemthing that doesn't make sense.
Tell me about how you are content.


Quote :
Let's assume that you do point out pussies and you calls em like you see's em, If this is true, why do they bother you so much?
I think I've repeated this about a hundred times: Because you people vote...and you vote for George W. Bush.
because no matter how i try to protect my self agaisnt stupidity the economic crisis hits, a direct result of morons being taken advantage of, living beyond their means, living in delusion...and I am affected.

Quote :
Why the need to dedicate threads asking these so called pussies to come out and conversate with you?
Because it's fun, it's cathartic and it's revealing.

Quote :
What sort of need are you satisfying by degrading those around you?
Wrath!!!

Quote :
Do these pussy men and pussy women bother you that much?
Yes...you are all everywhere.
Billions, upon billions of you.
A planet overflowing with your rot.

Look at this retard MagnetMan.
Religious, no surprise, beleiving in levitation and ESP...He votes with that same brain!!!!

He's the worse of them, but look at all those born again Christians...shit that level fo stupidity is scary.

Quote :
What about them bothers you?
I think I've explained this.

Quote :
This is a great conversation, it's to bad we have to do it through correspondance on this forum. Real time would be a treat.
Yes...you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:01 pm

maryshelley wrote:
Just love it. As if you had to ask.
If you did, genuinely, then I fear for it's future.
That's half an answer.

Teaching to love itself will be a challenge, in a world full of self-hating, vengeful, fucks.
Teaching him to discriminate, will be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 pm

well, are you 'getting' what you wanted, Wonderer?

isn't he lovely? lol!

what would we do without this guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:19 pm

And there it is....screaming for attention saying, once more...nothing at all

weren't you going to put me in my place, defeat me, shame me...like unoriginal has oh ten times now, Ade too, and Mcmniserable and, more recently MagnetMan.

Fuck if I were defeated with simple declarations i would be battered and bruised


Look at that retard MagnetMan he declares that he's...'thrashed' me.

i do so enjoy the herd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:28 pm

your time will come, Satyr

keep on waiting...

no need to hurry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:33 pm

Drone wrote:
your time will come, Satyr

keep on waiting...

no need to hurry
too bad it wont be from you, huh imbecile?

but your hopes are exposing you.

Have you said anything interesting yet?

post a link to it when you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:
My first guess is egocentrism.
Shit doctor, that much I've made perfectly clear...I place no one above me.
I certainly do not place stunted mnids anywhere close to my level.

Shall I bow down low enough to make you feel my equal?

For what?
i did not ask you to bow, i was just answering your question.

If the pleasure you get from "exposing and analysing" me is the product of an egocentric belief that you are superior to everyone, is it possible that you might take misteps in logic in order to persue this pleasure?

Why do you get a kick out of insulting other people? What is it about degrading others and heroizing yourself that makes you feel so comfortable?

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
First it seems that you feel people are out to disprove your opinions as a vendetta, does that make you angry?
Is that what I said or what you wanted to hear?
Vendetta?

The vengeance comes afterwords, when their senseless meanderings are not as respected as they think they deserve to be.
The issue with you is rarely about respecting an argument or logic, you know that. You always attack the person directly. It's a respect for your opponent and the intentions of the debate. From what i know of you you degrade your opponent into the ground with endless insults while setting core issues aside/

For example i have expressed no idea in this thread, other than make incinuatory questions. Maybe you call me a pussy because of past dealings, but that aside, you assumed i was insulted in this thread, when i came looking to provoke you.

So you set up a thread provoking other people, which is pretty much the undertone of everything you write, and then you go on the defensive simply when i show my face.

What's the beef?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Which comes first, the insults or the stupidity or the attempt to disprove your opinions?
Stupidity comes first. The rest follow.
And here you are, away from your safe, boring little cesspool of mediocrity.
of which i am the arbiter... (of mediocrity that is)

I'm just a realist Satyr, You can look at your dick in the mirror at different angles but it will still be the same size.

Why is it always about the dick with you anyway?

why always the dicks versus the pussies?

What does that mean?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
that's a strange reason.

So a pussy is someone who says something that does not make sense?

does that make sense?
Yes.

Say soemthing that doesn't make sense.
Tell me about how you are content.
hey, insults make sense on humoruous illogical levels, so you can at least humor my meaningless retorts.

This is your thread remember, i've only been asking questions...

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Let's assume that you do point out pussies and you calls em like you see's em, If this is true, why do they bother you so much?
I think I've repeated this about a hundred times: Because you people vote...and you vote for George W. Bush.
because no matter how i try to protect my self agaisnt stupidity the economic crisis hits, a direct result of morons being taken advantage of, living beyond their means, living in delusion...and I am affected.
so why don;t you make yourself independant from these idiots instead of whining about it?

Are you defeated by the morons? the bushies?

So whose dick is bigger, G. W's or yours?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Why the need to dedicate threads asking these so called pussies to come out and conversate with you?
Because it's fun, it's cathartic and it's revealing.


So amusement?

How is it "revealing"?

I thought we were stupid? Are you saying that my big tough persona is laid bare by your analyzations?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
What sort of need are you satisfying by degrading those around you?
Wrath!!!
wrath? hardly...

How much fear can you really incite by insulting people in online internet forums, saying things like my dick is in hibernation?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Do these pussy men and pussy women bother you that much?
Yes...you are all everywhere.
Billions, upon billions of you.
A planet overflowing with your rot.

Look at this retard MagnetMan.
Religious, no surprise, beleiving in levitation and ESP...He votes with that same brain!!!!

He's the worse of them, but look at all those born again Christians...shit that level fo stupidity is scary.
and do you feel threatened by these morons?
Satyr wrote:


Quote :
This is a great conversation, it's to bad we have to do it through correspondance on this forum. Real time would be a treat.
Yes...you have no idea.

It's your own fault that the world is completely stupid you know. After you fiured out you were the smartest person in the world, this egocentric business, that's when you became innately arrogant, emotional toward logical dissent, and downright entertaining.

The world is more bearable with entertainment in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:10 pm

wonderer wrote:


If the pleasure you get from "exposing and analysing" me is the product of an egocentric belief that you are superior to everyone, is it possible that you might take misteps in logic in order to persue this pleasure?

Why do you get a kick out of insulting other people? What is it about degrading others and heroizing yourself that makes you feel so comfortable?
Because in the real world i have to pretend i respect people like you.

why do you think that you being stunted intellectually is not a valid assessment?

Quote :
The issue with you is rarely about respecting an argument or logic, you know that. You always attack the person directly. It's a respect for your opponent and the intentions of the debate. From what i know of you you degrade your opponent into the ground with endless insults while setting core issues aside/
no i attack the logic and then if the other casts aspersions about me I attack them.

Quote :
For example i have expressed no idea in this thread, other than make incinuatory questions. Maybe you call me a pussy because of past dealings, but that aside, you assumed i was insulted in this thread, when i came looking to provoke you.
so?
What makes you think that much is not obvious?

it must please you to think, that it is you pulling the strings when it is you who comes here, seeking me out, and i who chooses to respond or not.

Quote :
So you set up a thread provoking other people, which is pretty much the undertone of everything you write, and then you go on the defensive simply when i show my face.
if you actually said anything, i would respond in kind
but you are here to play, aren't you? so i play
you are here to expose me

a giant killer

Quote :
I'm just a realist Satyr, You can look at your dick in the mirror at different angles but it will still be the same size.

Why is it always about the dick with you anyway?
because i have a small one?

i love the exploration...very very telling

Quote :
why always the dicks versus the pussies?
because sex is a central theme in the human condition?
just a guess

Quote :
What does that mean?
I'm sex starved?
keep going, you pussy

Quote :
This is your thread remember, i've only been asking questions...
probing, poking, seeking...you are sad...really

Quote :
so why don;t you make yourself independant from these idiots instead of whining about it?
i am...i currently work 3 days a week....but the going is tough and i can't escape the planet

Quote :
Are you defeated by the morons? the bushies?
quantity over quality.

Quote :
So whose dick is bigger, G. W's or yours?
I'm thinknig yours...shit pussy, you are so transparent it takes effort to go along with this little game

Quote :

So amusement?

How is it "revealing"?
you think the questioner does not expose himself with the questions he asks?

Quote :
I thought we were stupid? Are you saying that my big tough persona is laid bare by your analyzations?
predictable

Quote :
wrath? hardly...
you tell me then...what is it?
Quote :

How much fear can you really incite by insulting people in online internet forums, saying things like my dick is in hibernation?
i respond in kind

Quote :
and do you feel threatened by these morons?
stupidity can be scary

Quote :
It's your own fault that the world is completely stupid you know. After you fiured out you were the smartest person in the world, this egocentric business, that's when you became innately arrogant, emotional toward logical dissent, and downright entertaining.
"logical dissent"?
Where? yours?
tell me about how happy you are, pussy.

Quote :
The world is more bearable with entertainment in my opinion...
the stupid always find comfort in not knowing.

would you take MagnetMan seriously and would not his existence, knowing that his kind represents a vast majority, is not a terrifying thing?

who crashed those planes into those buildings?
demented, self-righteous, retards, like your kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:


If the pleasure you get from "exposing and analysing" me is the product of an egocentric belief that you are superior to everyone, is it possible that you might take misteps in logic in order to persue this pleasure?

Why do you get a kick out of insulting other people? What is it about degrading others and heroizing yourself that makes you feel so comfortable?
Because in the real world i have to pretend i respect people like you.

why do you think that you being stunted intellectually is not a valid assessment?
respect is not something given, is something not taken. a lack of insults should not stunt one intellectually, wouldn't you say?

Do you have to kiss some morons ass to make a living?

should you not resent yourself?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
The issue with you is rarely about respecting an argument or logic, you know that. You always attack the person directly. It's a respect for your opponent and the intentions of the debate. From what i know of you you degrade your opponent into the ground with endless insults while setting core issues aside/
no i attack the logic and then if the other casts aspersions i attack them.
Is it possible that these aspersions left unmet and degraded by insults are actually logical criticisms?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
For example i have expressed no idea in this thread, other than make incinuatory questions. Maybe you call me a pussy because of past dealings, but that aside, you assumed i was insulted in this thread, when i came looking to provoke you.
so?
What makes you think that much is not obvious?

it must pelase you to think, that it is you pulling the strings when it is you who coems here and i who chooses to respond or not.
and are you pulling the strings?

We each have our ownr easons for being here Satyr, your are for pleasure, buw what kind, where from, and what for?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
So you set up a thread provoking other people, which is pretty much the undertone of everything you write, and then you go on the defensive simply when i show my face.
if you actually said anything, i would respond in kind
but you are here to play, aren't you? so i paly
You are so used to fighting that the minute someone tries to play with you you go on the defensive... lighten up...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I'm just a realist Satyr, You can look at your dick in the mirror at different angles but it will still be the same size.

Why is it always about the dick with you anyway?
because i have a small one?

i love the exploration...very very telling
Do you have a small dick? are you o.k with that?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
why always the dicks versus the pussies?
because sex is a central theme in the human condition?
just a guess
Everybody dies alone. And sex is not often seen as a conflict but as an interaction or function...

I think there may be other reasons why you centralize around this main theme of conflict...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
What does that mean?
I'm sex starved?
keep going, you pussy
no not at all, i'm not trying to incinuate that you need sex or have even begun to wonder how i could help you... I have barely begun to consider that you even need help.

You are different from other people in different ways, that much is certain. the question first is why...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
This is your thread remember, i've only been asking questions...
probing, poking, seeking...you are sad...really
well i'm not as confident as you, but if modesty is a crime then pity me...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
so why don;t you make yourself independant from these idiots instead of whining about it?
i am...i currently work 3 days a week....but the going is tough and i can't escape the planet
poor dependant joe Very Happy

Can't stand his masters so he lives in his head...

Healthy?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Are you defeated by the morons? the bushies?
quantity over quality.

Quote :
So whose dick is bigger, G. W's or yours?
I'm thinknig yours...shit pussy, you are so transparent it takes effort to go along with this little game
You're the one who is setting the pace... The game is only as serious as you choose to make it.. you're in control right?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

So amusement?

How is it "revealing"?
you think the questioner does not expose himself with the questions he asks?
Right, so you get pleasure out of degrading other people, and you think that this does not affect your ability to communicate and debate?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I thought we were stupid? Are you saying that my big tough persona is laid bare by your analyzations?
predictable
then why give me the chance? I'm so stupid you have a hard time lowering yourself to my level to rpedict me? Laughing
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
wrath? hardly...
you tell me then...what is it?
it's more of an emotional slap... frustration and discontent wound up into verbal hatred.
Satyr wrote:
Quote :

How much fear can you really incite by insulting people in online internet forums, saying things like my dick is in hibernation?
i respond in kind

Quote :
and do you feel threatened by these morons?
stupidity can be scary
So can change... Egocentrism is really dibilitating...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
It's your own fault that the world is completely stupid you know. After you fiured out you were the smartest person in the world, this egocentric business, that's when you became innately arrogant, emotional toward logical dissent, and downright entertaining.
'logical dissent"?
Where? yours?
tell me about how happy you are, pussy.
i'm fine thanks...

Everything you've ever told me is nothing more than highly insulting emotional anger... You're an unhappy person grasping at straws while so blinded by emotion that you think you can grab anyone by the hair and throw them out the window of your moving limosine of logic...

If i responded in kind nothing would get said but insults... You made this thread remember, this appeal to people who are filled with hatred...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
The world is more bearable with entertainment in my opinion...
the stupid always find comfort in now knowing.
I find comfort in seing other people degrade themselves, you find comfort in degrading other people (which i find degrading). WE're perfect for eachother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Arena   

Back to top Go down
 
Satyr's Arena
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bizarre Skeletons Unearthed In Russian Mound, Satyr and Giant Horse
» President of the Parliament of Kurdistan and Iraq envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations discuss new developments in the Iraqi arena
» Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man:
» Satyr's Comedy Corner
» Who is Satyr?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: