View user profile
Philosopher8659
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Relativity has been fixed   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 pm

[quote="Jonathan Ainsley Bain"]Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity has long been suspected
of being full of errors. In this article I will

a) disprove much of it

then
b) correct it so that it works

this is quite an astounding moment for me,
so before you start to scoff,
read the article carefully

towards the end i pose some theoretical questions

click here to open your mind:

Actually, you simply make the same mistakes all over again. You cannot think in a language when you do not know the principles of language. Can you prove or disprove anything when even linguist admit that they do not know the principles of language?

Ever read scripture--not as a religious exercise, but as a source document? Ever think that you cannot understand what is written if certain principles of language are not functional in your mind?

Ever ponder the possibility that you cannot reason unless you were taught from the ground up--things not taught in any school today?

Ever think that in order to communicate with a primitive culture you had to do it in metaphor? Or "dark speeches" because fundamental concepts are only in their earliest stages in that mind?

Some early Greeks started mankind on the path of understanding language--but it did not take hold and did not become developed--a Two-Element Metaphysics.

1) There are two, and only two primitive branches of reasoning: Logic and Analogic--each must be spoken simultaneously, both saying the same thing. To get an idea of what I mean, check out Analog Mathematics I have developed, mankind has been looking for it since at least the time of the Elements. You will find it on the Internet Archive search johnclark8659. In it you will see I have outlined not only the principles of logic, but also analogic while presenting an entire system of mathematical analogic.

With stammering lips and another tongue . . .  .
There are many metaphors in Scripture about the Two Element Metaphysics, but you would have to comprehend metaphor. Or you can look at the biology of any living creature and see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://archive.org/search.php?query=johnclark8659&sort=-pub
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Registration date : 2013-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Relativity has been fixed   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:20 am

What a pity,
I had hoped others would understand what i have said

Firstly Relativity claims that all velocity is relative and that there is no difference between object B moving away from object A; or, object A moving away from object B. It also claims that there is no point in the universe that has zero velocity. This claim is due to the Michelson-Morley experiment (more on this later).

Secondly, Relativity also claims that an object’s mass increases as its velocity increases according to the Lorentz transformation:

Now it seems blatantly clear to me that these claims are logically at odds with one another in such a way as to be mutually exclusive in purely computational terms. How can we consider that velocity is relative and there is no such thing as a fixed point of reference, and then at the same time talk of an object being at rest by having ‘rest mass’?

But let me take this further: Consider the scenario where you are located at position A. Object B is moving away from you at some small velocity, and object C is moving away from you at some much greater velocity.

Now according to the notion that velocity is relative, we could equally say that A is moving away from C at some great velocity or C is moving away from A. A is also moving away from B by some small velocity or B is moving away from A. According to this theory, it makes no difference who is moving away from whom, thus the arrows (above) are depicted going in either direction.

The increase in the mass of A is a large amount relative to C but it is a small amount relative to B?

So which one is it? Surely this is a contradiction of the highest order? We cannot be adding both increases in mass? For then we would have to increase mass enormously due to most objects receding from one another at ever increasing velocities due to the expansion of the universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Registration date : 2013-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Relativity has been fixed   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:22 am

ps
the essential nature of language is set theory in tune with empirical association
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relativity has been fixed   

Back to top Go down

Relativity has been fixed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1