Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fool
Administrator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 368
Age : 30
Location : United States Midwest
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentsphilosophy.alldiscussion.net
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:47 am

Too bad he missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:58 am

Do not ever piss off those Iraq security gaurds, they whomped on that guy. You just know the US secret service are envious of that freedom. They had to stand around and let the other guys have all the fun. I was glad to see that Baby Bush did not crawl into a corner and cry, that would have been embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Location : Paris suburbs
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:05 am

Death to America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fool
Administrator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 368
Age : 30
Location : United States Midwest
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:07 pm

Alexi wrote:
Death to America.

I live in the United States. Razz

( Let's go with transformation instead of death.) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentsphilosophy.alldiscussion.net
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Location : Paris suburbs
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:55 am

The Fool wrote:
Alexi wrote:
Death to America.

I live in the United States. Razz

( Let's go with transformation instead of death.) Laughing

The death of America does not necessarily imply the death of any American.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:07 am

Umm, There are two continents and many countries with in the Americas,,,,, So death to America sounds a wee bit bloodthirsty..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Location : Paris suburbs
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:27 am

kriswest wrote:
Umm, There are two continents and many countries with in the Americas,,,,, So death to America sounds a wee bit bloodthirsty..

You don't need to suck-up, we'll do our utmost to spare you in the cull. Violence is the very last resort. Merry Christmas kriswest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 am

death to idiots, then. That should cover 90% of Americans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:03 am

Alexi wrote:
kriswest wrote:
Umm, There are two continents and many countries with in the Americas,,,,, So death to America sounds a wee bit bloodthirsty..

You don't need to suck-up, we'll do our utmost to spare you in the cull. Violence is the very last resort. Merry Christmas kriswest!

Oh goody! I get spared if someone happens to think about it.. Laughing
And a very merry christmas to you also, oh benevolent one Laughing

Really though America is more than one country or group,,,,,,, or are you just going to start from the top and work your way down? scratch

90% of humans are idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Location : Paris suburbs
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:30 am

kriswest wrote:
Oh goody! I get spared if someone happens to think about it.. Laughing
And a very merry christmas to you also, Laughing

Really though America is more than one country or group,,,,,,, or are you just going to start from the top and work your way down? scratch

90% of humans are idiots.
American is a state of mind more than a nationality.

Something will have to be done about the reactionaries. Hopefully de-education of the bourgeoise will be enough; Killing Fields are only for the incurable.

Sorry, I understand it is a difficult time to be an American.

"american-killer-hero"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:43 pm

kriswest wrote:
Alexi wrote:
kriswest wrote:
Umm, There are two continents and many countries with in the Americas,,,,, So death to America sounds a wee bit bloodthirsty..

You don't need to suck-up, we'll do our utmost to spare you in the cull. Violence is the very last resort. Merry Christmas kriswest!

Oh goody! I get spared if someone happens to think about it.. Laughing
And a very merry christmas to you also, oh benevolent one Laughing

Really though America is more than one country or group,,,,,,, or are you just going to start from the top and work your way down? scratch

90% of humans are idiots.
You are neglecting environmental effects on nurturing potentials to their greatest possibility.

Dumbing-down is a sophisticated method of mass control, perfected and practiced more effectively in the U.S.
No nation in the history of mankind has managed to practice such a level of mass hypnosis and mass inebriation over its populace.

The Nazis would be envious.

Here we have a system that has convinced its slaves that they are free, making them the most staunch defenders of their own enslavement.
Where freedom is confused for consuming and self-worth with productivity, you can only find individuals fully content in being someone else's servant and totally happy in finding self-respect in remaining loyal to the norm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:36 am

Well, you got me there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Location : Paris suburbs
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:31 am

kriswest wrote:
Oh goody! I get spared if someone happens to think about it.. Laughing
And a very merry christmas to you also...
Sorry, I didn't see that the first read. kriswest, plenty of "someone"s think of you. This is for me a very depressing season as it is I would think for a lot of people. Fuck 'em if they don't give you a thought; for what it's worth, and for all our differences in thinking, I think about you. You're almost famous in e-philosophy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deepthought
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:44 am

Satyr wrote:
The Nazis would be envious.
The comparison with the Nazis is apt, there was no difference between colonialism and lebensraum, except the extent to which different groups of white Europeans expressed their beliefs and goals.


Last edited by deepthought on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fool
Administrator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 368
Age : 30
Location : United States Midwest
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:41 am

Satyr wrote:
kriswest wrote:
Alexi wrote:
kriswest wrote:
Umm, There are two continents and many countries with in the Americas,,,,, So death to America sounds a wee bit bloodthirsty..

You don't need to suck-up, we'll do our utmost to spare you in the cull. Violence is the very last resort. Merry Christmas kriswest!

Oh goody! I get spared if someone happens to think about it.. Laughing
And a very merry christmas to you also, oh benevolent one Laughing

Really though America is more than one country or group,,,,,,, or are you just going to start from the top and work your way down? scratch

90% of humans are idiots.
You are neglecting environmental effects on nurturing potentials to their greatest possibility.

Dumbing-down is a sophisticated method of mass control, perfected and practiced more effectively in the U.S.
No nation in the history of mankind has managed to practice such a level of mass hypnosis and mass inebriation over its populace.

The Nazis would be envious.

Here we have a system that has convinced its slaves that they are free, making them the most staunch defenders of their own enslavement.
Where freedom is confused for consuming and self-worth with productivity, you can only find individuals fully content in being someone else's servant and totally happy in finding self-respect in remaining loyal to the norm.

Can't argue with that!

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentsphilosophy.alldiscussion.net
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:37 am

Alexi wrote:
kriswest wrote:
Oh goody! I get spared if someone happens to think about it.. Laughing
And a very merry christmas to you also...
Sorry, I didn't see that the first read. kriswest, plenty of "someone"s think of you. This is for me a very depressing season as it is I would think for a lot of people. Fuck 'em if they don't give you a thought; for what it's worth, and for all our differences in thinking, I think about you. You're almost famous in e-philosophy.

That honors me and I thank you, I take it that I know you by other names? Your patterns feel familiar, I have a hard time keeping track of patterns and who is who. For dignity sake I will call it a senior moment thing I really would rather not admit to the female prementalpuse thing going on Laughing

Each human has worth wether they are part of a crowd or off to the side. Even the one that has to be cared for has worth, so while we can say fuck 'em, and I admit to doing so because survial kicks in, we have to always recall that someone does need that person somehow. Even the hardened killers or the worst drug addict is needed somehow. I have learned that even the tiniest piece of mold is required. But life passes so fast we say fuck it . We have to, it is not a choice. If we stopped to involve everything we learn nothing and love nothing.

I hope you have had great holidays and a great new year. I probably won't post for a week after today. We take our vacation tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexi
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Location : Paris suburbs
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:55 am

kriswest wrote:
I hope you have had great holidays and a great new year. I probably won't post for a week after today. We take our vacation tomorrow.
Peace be with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.   

Back to top Go down
 
President George Bush Gets The Shoe. Quite Literally.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A CALL FOR AN UPRISING - GEORGE BUSH AND THE OBAMA'S MOCK US ALL AT DALLAS POLICE MEMORIAL!
» The hands of 10 US presidents!
» A Dream of the President, Beasts, an Eagle, and a Lamb
» WIFE OF TUNISIAN PRESIDENT FLED RIOT-TORN COUNTRY WITH 1.5 TONNES OF GOLD (THAT SHOULD HELP FEED THE SON-IN-LAW'S PET TIGER)
» Female President

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Global News-
Jump to: