Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Would you have sex with a child prostitute?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Would you have sex with a child prostitute? (votes are anonymous)
Yes...
50%
 50% [ 7 ]
No...
36%
 36% [ 5 ]
Maybe...
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14
 

AuthorMessage
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 am

Mistaken assumptions about my personality/behaviour always bother me. But don't worry, you can go on thinking that I am easy to influence and that you may use me as a 'tool' at your will...i don't mind at all

Hadji wrote:

You are the sort of person who is always a good team player, even at games like golf.

The rebels and the cool kids are into girls.

i try to be as honest, polite and straightforward as I can. If people can't believe that, it's their business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:57 am

Hadji wrote:

Spoiler:
 

i still wonder how...

some things are surely above my comprehension...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 am

Drone wrote:
Mistaken assumptions about my personality/behaviour always bother me. But don't worry, you can go on thinking that I am easy to influence and that you may use me as a 'tool' at your will...i don't mind at all
Don't make such an issue of it dear. It was said for tactical reasons.

Quote :
i try to be as honest, polite and straightforward as I can. If people can't believe that, it's their business.
And you are. And I for one like you, so let's get that straight, don't read everything in such a paranoid way.

Drone wrote:
i still wonder how...

some things are surely above my comprehension...
Yeah, they are homely, how about this one?
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 am

Drone,

What can I say? You really just do not seem to "get it". And it is difficult for me not to demean you when your intellect is like a child's that I must lead from one classroom to the next. For example, you say that your defense is "Common Sense", but when I pressure you to explain yourself, you fall straight-into the same claptrap as discussed before. You talk about 'physical' and 'psychological' harms. Nevermind that you cannot say what these harms are!!! And the fact of the matter is; I know that you are clueless about the so-called "harms" because you have never given them a second-thought. When I said philosophy may not be for you; I meant it. Do you know why? It is because you refuse to do your homework no matter how much I goad you into having a 'real', adult conversation. No matter how much pressure I apply on you to 'think' for the first time in your life, you refuse to do so. Your mentality is similar to Kriswest; and that is not so much an insult to you as it is a compliment to her. I can only imagine what kind of shoddy, third-rate education you received in your third-world country. You should have been born a North Amerikan ... again, what can I say?

You have not presented me with *ANY* reasoning to your case. You are saying this:

1) Pedophilia and rape are bad. "Yes, but Drone, why are they bad?????????"

2) Mindless Drone: "They are bad because, because, because ... because they make me *FEEL* bad!!!"


Well, as often as I keep trying to burst your delicate little bubble, your delicate little dream world, you grasp onto your shiny, soapy walls of air and water. You have presented absolutely-no case for yourself, yet again. And you are a liar to boot! You claim that you are not a Moralist on one hand, but when it comes to pedophilia, incest, and rape, all of a sudden you are a Moralist of your own devise! (contradiction!!!......) You either *APPROVE* of pedophilia or *DISAPPROVE* of pedophilia. Your 'words' say "disapprove", but since actions speak louder than words (HA HA!), your 'actions' actually-say "approve". You *APPROVE* of pedophilia Drone. Now, this may come as a shock to you, but since you are so dense, you are going to spin circles yet again. I see you dancing like a ballerina.

Let me reiterate myself to clarify for you and the wider-audience (the 1 or 2 other people who may be reading this conversation). You, Drone, are a pedophile at heart. Does this *FACT* hurt your phony lifestyle? Yes, it should and does. You *HIDE* the fact that you are a pedophile by overly-simplistic lines of reasoning that an Amerikan-English fourth grader could slice through with a rubber knife.

The simple fact of the matter is this:

1) You do not fuck little girls because you do not want to get caught doing it or thinking about it.


That is the *ONLY* reason that stops you from doing so. If you were truly "moral" and opposed to this idea, then I imagine you would at least *WANT* to know why it is "physically" and "psychologically" damaging. Yet, here you are, clueless as a blind bat. (misleading metaphors, yay!) If you actually-were opposed to pedophilia then I imagine you would at least begin to know how it psychologically or physically-damages said-children. Yet, you do not know. You surmise. You guess. You *FEEL*. Those are not reasons; I have to keep being the bearer of bad news with you. You do not *KNOW* why pedophilia is bad; you only *FEEL* that it is bad. And this is a social convention. You are apparently-ignorant as to 1) why pedophilia is harmful, 2) how pedophilia is harmful, and fact number 3) that you-yourself are a pedophile at heart. If fact #3 was not true, then you would at least be willing to understand how pedophilia harms children; you would reason it out at least a little bit. Yet you refuse. And this is where I spot your contradiction and inner-turmoil. You want to fuck little girls. It's okay; I understand. You are male-animal. You are a human animal, a beast of nature. I already-know this. What you need to do is figure yourself out a little better so it's not so easy for me, a complete stranger, to figure out for you within the case of a few long paragraphs.

If you choose to respond, then you should address a few simple things.

1) WHY AND HOW does pedophilia cause a "harm" in any child.

2) If a child is raped, a boy or girl between the ages of 0-22 (for example), and grows up "healthy", then your case is disproven.

3) Reason, reason, reason: what are your *REASONS* for believing what you do? Fuck the feelings, okay? Fuck the feelings.


Do you understand?

Or should I hold your hand as we walk backward to first grade together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:23 am

Hadji wrote:

And you are. And I for one like you, so let's get that straight, don't read everything in such a paranoid way.

it has little to do with paranoia, Hadji. But it's ok, I'll forget about that for good.

Quote :
Yeah, they are homely, how about this one?
Spoiler:
 

again, not my 'kind' of woman...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:32 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Drone,

What can I say? You really just do not seem to "get it". And it is difficult for me not to demean you when your intellect is like a child's that I must lead from one classroom to the next. For example, you say that your defense is "Common Sense", but when I pressure you to explain yourself, you fall straight-into the same claptrap as discussed before. You talk about 'physical' and 'psychological' harms. Nevermind that you cannot say what these harms are!!! And the fact of the matter is; I know that you are clueless about the so-called "harms" because you have never given them a second-thought. When I said philosophy may not be for you; I meant it. Do you know why? It is because you refuse to do your homework no matter how much I goad you into having a 'real', adult conversation. No matter how much pressure I apply on you to 'think' for the first time in your life, you refuse to do so. Your mentality is similar to Kriswest; and that is not so much an insult to you as it is a compliment to her. I can only imagine what kind of shoddy, third-rate education you received in your third-world country. You should have been born a North Amerikan ... again, what can I say?

You have not presented me with *ANY* reasoning to your case. You are saying this:

1) Pedophilia and rape are bad. "Yes, but Drone, why are they bad?????????"

2) Mindless Drone: "They are bad because, because, because ... because they make me *FEEL* bad!!!"


Well, as often as I keep trying to burst your delicate little bubble, your delicate little dream world, you grasp onto your shiny, soapy walls of air and water. You have presented absolutely-no case for yourself, yet again. And you are a liar to boot! You claim that you are not a Moralist on one hand, but when it comes to pedophilia, incest, and rape, all of a sudden you are a Moralist of your own devise! (contradiction!!!......) You either *APPROVE* of pedophilia or *DISAPPROVE* of pedophilia. Your 'words' say "disapprove", but since actions speak louder than words (HA HA!), your 'actions' actually-say "approve". You *APPROVE* of pedophilia Drone. Now, this may come as a shock to you, but since you are so dense, you are going to spin circles yet again. I see you dancing like a ballerina.

Let me reiterate myself to clarify for you and the wider-audience (the 1 or 2 other people who may be reading this conversation). You, Drone, are a pedophile at heart. Does this *FACT* hurt your phony lifestyle? Yes, it should and does. You *HIDE* the fact that you are a pedophile by overly-simplistic lines of reasoning that an Amerikan-English fourth grader could slice through with a rubber knife.

The simple fact of the matter is this:

1) You do not fuck little girls because you do not want to get caught doing it or thinking about it.


That is the *ONLY* reason that stops you from doing so. If you were truly "moral" and opposed to this idea, then I imagine you would at least *WANT* to know why it is "physically" and "psychologically" damaging. Yet, here you are, clueless as a blind bat. (misleading metaphors, yay!) If you actually-were opposed to pedophilia then I imagine you would at least begin to know how it psychologically or physically-damages said-children. Yet, you do not know. You surmise. You guess. You *FEEL*. Those are not reasons; I have to keep being the bearer of bad news with you. You do not *KNOW* why pedophilia is bad; you only *FEEL* that it is bad. And this is a social convention. You are apparently-ignorant as to 1) why pedophilia is harmful, 2) how pedophilia is harmful, and fact number 3) that you-yourself are a pedophile at heart. If fact #3 was not true, then you would at least be willing to understand how pedophilia harms children; you would reason it out at least a little bit. Yet you refuse. And this is where I spot your contradiction and inner-turmoil. You want to fuck little girls. It's okay; I understand. You are male-animal. You are a human animal, a beast of nature. I already-know this. What you need to do is figure yourself out a little better so it's not so easy for me, a complete stranger, to figure out for you within the case of a few long paragraphs.

If you choose to respond, then you should address a few simple things.

1) WHY AND HOW does pedophilia cause a "harm" in any child.

2) If a child is raped, a boy or girl between the ages of 0-22 (for example), and grows up "healthy", then your case is disproven.

3) Reason, reason, reason: what are your *REASONS* for believing what you do? Fuck the feelings, okay? Fuck the feelings.


Do you understand?

Or should I hold your hand as we walk backward to first grade together?

I don't think it's worthwhile to spend much more time with this anymore. It's obvious that this shit-'conversation' isn't going to lead me anywhere. Stick to your definitions and prejudices, they mean less than nothing to me.

Now I'm an uneducated 'third-world' child, a pedophile and a hypocrite. Time to ask: so what? The only thing that has become even clearer to me now is that it's absolutely impossible and useless to try to reason and even try to talk with you. I already suspected that, but now it has become obvious. Should I tell you that you are also a disappointment to me, UR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:43 am

By all means, do whatever you *FEEL* is necessary Drone.

Just be weary the next time you stand in the midst of a conversation that is well-beyond you.


Take a walk outside and really-use that lump of protein mass floating in your cranium.

Who knows; maybe you will figure out a single reason-why anything happens at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:59 am

you pathetic, ridiculous moron. I wonder if you're really feeling comfortable with what you have finally been reduced to in this board, UR: you're obviously condemned to talk to yourself here, just like you were on ILP. Enjoy your own company, by all means! Just remember that all those folks that have given up discussing with you before didn't do that because you're so above them that they can't even think of arguing you, UR. They did so because they realized that you are a waste of their time.

throughout all this time I have posted in these web boards, nobody has ever, EVER mentioned my nationality in order to demean me, not even Satyr, and he knows how to offend/insult a person. That you may employ such a base tactics in order to annoy and dismiss me just shows what kind of person you are. someone i surely don't plan to spend much time with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:07 pm

All is fair in love & war, my "friend".

Nobody said *REAL* Philosophy would be easy, did they?

Does the Painful Truth ... hurt you Drone?


That is too bad; the Truth is not meant for everybody. Come back when you grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:13 pm

'real' philosophy...

are you already satisfied with what you affirm this to be? Then you are..say, a dogmatist, who already knows everything that there is to know? Then everything that I must do is to read what you say in order to be 'introduced' to 'real' philosophy? Ha, that would be so easy!

don't make me laugh. I accept that many things that you say are valid, but, unlinke you, I don't beleive in Truth.. I never denied that we are animals whose main purpose in this world is reproduction. I have never, never insinuated that in essence we're more than that. There are just some insignificant 'details' that must also be taken into consideration in our case, because we are not just mechanical animals anymore. This is what we are essentially.

but- helas, who am i talking to now? myself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Drone wrote:
'real' philosophy...

are you already satisfied with what you affirm this to be? Then you are..say, a dogmatist, who already knows everything that there is to know? Then everything that I must do is to read what you say in order to be 'introduced' to 'real' philosophy? Ha, that would be so easy!
I don't remember ever claiming that I "know everything"...

You are just mad at me for hurting your feelings.


Drone wrote:
I accept that many things that you say are valid, but, unlinke you, I don't beleive in Truth.
Ahhhhh yes, I almost forgot, you are the one who makes Truth into your whore, your little bitch.

Do you slap her around? Do you piss on her face? How do you treat your whores Drone?

What is your age limit? How low are you willing to go?

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Unreasonable wrote:

I don't remember ever claiming that I "know everything"...

You are just mad at me for hurting your feelings.

no, you just believe you have found out what Truth (with a capital 't'!!!) is...just another self-deluded dogmatist, begging to be given respect and attention.

and believe me or not, UR, but your offenses don't mean a thing to me.


Quote :
Ahhhhh yes, I almost forgot, you are the one who makes Truth into your whore, your little bitch.

Do you slap her around? Do you piss on her face? How do you treat your whores Drone?

What is your age limit? How low are you willing to go?

Cool

you obviously know what i meant when I said that truth is a whore, not for me, but for everyone

why to explain it again if you'll go on with this same pathetic shit?

after all I have said, your insinuation that I'm a pedophile in my head just makes me laugh, UR. I think it's better to laugh at what you say than to pity you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Drone, listen to yourself very carefully...

You have shit in this thread. You treat it like it is your toilet. You do this often. You do this in my threads as well. You are insulting the OP.

You did not enter this thread to rationally or reasonably-discuss pedophilia, no matter the intention of the OP. What you came here to do is self-promote your own severely-skewed and dysfunctional world view. Now, this might seem as a bit of a confusion to you considering that the OP has written about pedophilia to begin with. However, with a few simple reasons, what we can do here is expose *YOUR* stupidity for all to see. You have made this conversation entirely-about you, Professor Drone!

You came in here and emphatically-stated "here I am everybody, pay attention to me because I am so important!!!" Then, you proceeded to donate to us all your hand-crafted and perfect reasoning "pedophilia is *BAD* because, um ... because ... I *FEEL* that it is bad!" That is the extent of what you have said in this thread, making a mockery of the OP, myself, and yourself. You pull everybody down to the sewer and you do this constantly. Your stupidity is out-of-control. You are diseased like 99.999...% of the known "civilized" world. I would like to blame this fact on your poor education and your third-world country, but I will not do that. Like me, you should only be blaming *YOURSELF* for the mess that you are in, and the mess you drag others into. Your reasoning is decrepit. I have to treat you like a child, not because I want to, mind you, but because *YOU* make it necessary for me to reeducate you on the hows & whys "pedophilia is baaaad", for example.


First of all, in this thread, you have admitted that you-yourself are a pedophile ... because, "you do not want to get caught".

Second of all, in this thread, you have proven that you do not know common sense ... because, "you feel pedophilia is bad".

Third of all, in this thread, you have exposed yourself as a hypocrite and liar ... because, "morality is good when it suits me".


Okay, keep listening...

*YOU* are the one typing your words and responses, not me. You own them; I do not. If you want to know why you are a pedophile, then you should engage in a little thing called "self-introspection". Figure out why you want to fuck little girls. It is pretty obvious to everybody else here. Secondly, if you want to know why "pedophilia" is bad, then start using your head and *THINK* for once in your god-damned life. Why is pedophilia bad? What are the harms? How is it harmful? What are some examples/contexts/stiuations? Why, why, why ... and why some more. Do this about 1000000000 times per second and then you will just *BEGIN* to catch up to what I have spent my life doing (thinking for people like you). After you search and find some simplistic reasonings, represent them to me in a literal & precise manner. Your argumentative style is near to a first grade girl. This is why Ingenium flew starships around your head at ILP. Lastly and not leastly, figure out your own Morality. You are clearly-clueless and ignorant in that area. If you really & actually do not plan to go around fucking little girl prostitutes in your life, then explain why to us all once again.

So far your reasoning amounts to this: "I love little girls and I want to fuck them, but my mommy (society) told me not to even though I really want to!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Drone, listen to yourself very carefully...

You have shit in this thread. You treat it like it is your toilet. You do this often. You do this in my threads as well. You are insulting the OP.

I started here with a simple declaration, my opinion on the subject under discussion. It was you who decided to discuss with me. You can simply ignore my words if they do not please you. Why my fucking opinions bother you, after all?

Quote :
You did not enter this thread to rationally or reasonably-discuss pedophilia, no matter the intention of the OP. What you came here to do is self-promote your own severely-skewed and dysfunctional world view. Now, this might seem as a bit of a confusion to you considering that the OP has written about pedophilia to begin with. However, with a few simple reasons, what we can do here is expose *YOUR* stupidity for all to see. You have made this conversation entirely-about you, Professor Drone!

again, that's your own fault. I do not want to talk about me here. Am I against pedophilia? Yes. Why? I have already explained it, but if you accept my answer or not is your business.

Quote :
You came in here and emphatically-stated "here I am everybody, pay attention to me because I am so important!!!" Then, you proceeded to donate to us all your hand-crafted and perfect reasoning "pedophilia is *BAD* because, um ... because ... I *FEEL* that it is bad!" That is the extent of what you have said in this thread, making a mockery of the OP, myself, and yourself. You pull everybody down to the sewer and you do this constantly. Your stupidity is out-of-control. You are diseased like 99.999...% of the known "civilized" world. I would like to blame this fact on your poor education and your third-world country, but I will not do that. Like me, you should only be blaming *YOURSELF* for the mess that you are in, and the mess you drag others into. Your reasoning is decrepit. I have to treat you like a child, not because I want to, mind you, but because *YOU* make it necessary for me to reeducate you on the hows & whys "pedophilia is baaaad", for example.

haha, you really know how to make me laugh? Reeducate me? For what? I don't really care if anybody agree with me or not, here or anywhere else, UR. If you ever see me saying something utterly stupid here, then do me a favor and ignore me. I don't mind at all. Your 'reeducation' is something I don't really want, though...


Quote :
First of all, in this thread, you have admitted that you-yourself are a pedophile ... because, "you do not want to get caught".

Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad I have never admitted such a thing. I have repeateadly declared that children (girls or boys) don't attract me as sexual partners. How in the hell you could come to the conclusion that I am a pedophile for this, only God knows...

Quote :
Second of all, in this thread, you have proven that you do not know common sense ... because, "you feel pedophilia is bad".

my experience in life shows me that pedophilia does do a lot of harm to the bodies and the minds of its victims. Feeling is present here, for sure, but it's not the fundamental factor. If you are totally indifferent to what happens to others, especially to children, then it's your business, once again.

Quote :
Third of all, in this thread, you have exposed yourself as a hypocrite and liar ... because, "morality is good when it suits me".

welcome to the world of convenience, dear 'friend'...

as if you weren't just another hypocrite. Everybody tells lies in society.


Quote :
Okay, keep listening...

*YOU* are the one typing your words and responses, not me. You own them; I do not. If you want to know why you are a pedophile, then you should engage in a little thing called "self-introspection". Figure out why you want to fuck little girls. It is pretty obvious to everybody else here.

you're either a complete bastard or a seriously diseased-minded person. The pedophile is the man who actually abuses/violates children, and even the one who employs child porn material would fit this definition. How in the world could a man be a pedophile by definition, if he doesn't even think of having sex with children? Start to make some sense, friend...


Quote :
Secondly, if you want to know why "pedophilia" is bad, then start using your head and *THINK* for once in your god-damned life. Why is pedophilia bad?

Pedophilia is not bad for me, it's bad for its victims. It's about them I'm thinking when I blame the action. I don't have children, but I know a lot of them and I know they're defenseless and immature, it's not hard for me to imagine how traumatizing an experience a sexual abuse would be for them. If you cannot imagine this, like I do, then I can only feel sorry, or rather, indifferent for you...


Quote :
What are the harms? How is it harmful? What are some examples/contexts/stiuations? Why, why, why ... and why some more.

the harms are physical damage to the bodies of the victims and psychological trauma they'll have to carry with them for the rest of their lives. It seems to me that you don't really take into consideration what I'm talking about here most of the time. You think I'm talking about having sex with 15, 16 year old girls. You never mention the boys. You never talk about 5, 8 year old children who are constantly abused by their own parents.

Another detail that you have failed to consider before is the cruelty/injustice involved in this act (again, I'm talking about 'sex' between and adult male and say a 8, 10 year old girl or boy: children are not supposed to really appreciate, or even undertand the nature of sexual desire. An 8 year old boy is beginning to discover his body and is not really prepared to have sexual intercourse with a girl. the same happens with a girl. And one of the things that make consensual sex a tolerable pattern of our current societies is that BOTH parts involved are supposed to have some interest in the sexual act. I do not believe you are able to prove me that a young child can feel sexual pleasure, UR. And disgusting as it is to portray such a scene, if I could see myself naked with a little boy/girl, I don't even know how I could manage to make him interested in having sex with me. The body of a child simply cannot offer me ANY possibility of having some pleasure. If I were a pedophile, however, I would surely find a way, I would, say, force her/him to masturbate me or to suck my dick. But I would have to force her/him in the first place. He/she would get accustomed to the act, our of fear, because pedophiles generally threaten their victims in order not to be denounced, but that wouldn't be something really natural, it wouldn't be a natural result of his/her sexual tendencies...


Quote :
Do this about 1000000000 times per second and then you will just *BEGIN* to catch up to what I have spent my life doing (thinking for people like you). After you search and find some simplistic reasonings, represent them to me in a literal & precise manner. Your argumentative style is near to a first grade girl. This is why Ingenium flew starships around your head at ILP. Lastly and not leastly, figure out your own Morality. You are clearly-clueless and ignorant in that area. If you really & actually do not plan to go around fucking little girl prostitutes in your life, then explain why to us all once again.

So far your reasoning amounts to this: "I love little girls and I want to fuck them, but my mommy (society) told me not to even though I really want to!"

there is no point in going on repeating myself. I already admitted that i'm not a philosopher, and that I still have much to learn. Your judgements on my intelligence and reasoning, however, amount to almost nothing because I know the reason why you're criticizing me for this. You're a dogmatist, UR. You need people to recognize your intelligence and your brilliance, you don't really want to discuss anything with anybody. That's your own life though, and I couldn't care less...

as for the 'pedophile in me' read aboe, i'm not going to say the same thing over and over again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tor
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor


Female
Number of posts : 20
Location : London, England
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:49 pm

There is a big difference between a teen and a pre-teen - an adult who goes anywhere near a pre-teen deserves "insert all fitting punishments here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Tor wrote:
There is a big difference between a teen and a pre-teen - an adult who goes anywhere near a pre-teen deserves "insert all fitting punishments here"

unforunately, I cannot agree with you because i see no important difference, and, as a male, I just want to fuck them all, the young and the old ones, the mature and the immature ones equally....

isn't nature a whore? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tor
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor


Female
Number of posts : 20
Location : London, England
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Drone wrote:
unforunately, I cannot agree with you because i see no important difference, and, as a male, I just want to fuck them all, the young and the old ones, the mature and the immature ones equally....

isn't nature a whore? lol!
...no, not really, for humanity is made up of differing levels of morality - I don't mix with those of an unsavoury moral ethic, so I exist in nature from a different perspective to you/to most.

...ain't that a bitch? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Drone wrote:
I started here with a simple declaration, my opinion on the subject under discussion. It was you who decided to discuss with me. You can simply ignore my words if they do not please you. Why my fucking opinions bother you, after all?
You are not a "philosopher" then; you are an opinionater. Get the fuck out of here if that is the case for you Drone! Perhaps you do not belong at the adult-table where adults have conversations. You belong here maybe: http://www.iloveopinions.com/ If that is the case, then you are nothing special. This planet has bared & bred too many of you mindless drones for my liking. Mass extermination is imminent! Keep opining to yourself. Maybe if you wish upon a star hard enough your most deluded fantasies will become true! When you get smacked in the face someday; that is reality waking you up...


Drone wrote:
again, that's your own fault. I do not want to talk about me here. Am I against pedophilia? Yes. Why? I have already explained it, but if you accept my answer or not is your business.
No, it is business of everybody or are you too dense to figure that out yet?

This conversation applies to THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE.

Yet you crawled out of a rock to be here today, congratulations!

Do us all a favor and leave Drone if you cannot keep up with the pack.


Drone wrote:
haha, you really know how to make me laugh? Reeducate me? For what? I don't really care if anybody agree with me or not, here or anywhere else, UR. If you ever see me saying something utterly stupid here, then do me a favor and ignore me. I don't mind at all. Your 'reeducation' is something I don't really want, though...
I am a part of this forum by posting & responding here. You are in *MY* same boat. And I smell your shit. It stinks. You stink.

It's swim or die time. If you cannot at least *ACT* like a philosopher, then I am going to throw you overboard.

I want you out of my sight if you cannot reason better than a child. Maybe your skin is too off-white for that...



Drone wrote:
Quote :
First of all, in this thread, you have admitted that you-yourself are a pedophile ... because, "you do not want to get caught".
Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad I have never admitted such a thing. I have repeateadly declared that children (girls or boys) don't attract me as sexual partners. How in the hell you could come to the conclusion that I am a pedophile for this, only God knows...
You were the one to talk about 1) potential mates and 2) being caught by society for doing the dirty deed.

Apparently you are no different than an animal. Are you a mutt? Are you a rat? Or are you something else?


Drone wrote:
Quote :
Second of all, in this thread, you have proven that you do not know common sense ... because, "you feel pedophilia is bad".
my experience in life shows me that pedophilia does do a lot of harm to the bodies and the minds of its victims. Feeling is present here, for sure, but it's not the fundamental factor. If you are totally indifferent to what happens to others, especially to children, then it's your business, once again.
You are a fucking liar Drone!!!

If you were actually an honest person, then you would present ONE SINGLE REASON why incest/pedophilia/prostitution is 'bad' or 'wrong'.

Yet you cannot...


Drone wrote:
Quote :
Third of all, in this thread, you have exposed yourself as a hypocrite and liar ... because, "morality is good when it suits me".
welcome to the world of convenience, dear 'friend'...

as if you weren't just another hypocrite. Everybody tells lies in society.
Wrong!

Just *YOU* tell lies by all accounts I have heard. You are perhaps one of the worst liars I have ever met in my life.

The worst kind of liar lies to himself before anybody else; you are a rarity ... a special-case liar ... the worst kind.

You have said it yourself over-and-over: "Truth is a whore". Wake up Drone. Only *YOU* are the liar and the whore.




Drone wrote:
you're either a complete bastard or a seriously diseased-minded person.
Now you are beginning to understand...


Drone wrote:
The pedophile is the man who actually abuses/violates children, and even the one who employs child porn material would fit this definition.
What constitutes "abuse/violation"? Let me guess; you have no fucking idea!

You just enjoy to shit in the boat. Now I am going to rock you out of it.


Drone wrote:
How in the world could a man be a pedophile by definition, if he doesn't even think of having sex with children? Start to make some sense, friend...
Do you have a functioning dick Drone or has that been ripped off your pelvis???

Mankind wants to fuck everything! You are the worst kind of liar.

You said it yourself: when you look at a child (prepubescent female) you consider her 'potential' (for womanhood).


Drone wrote:
Quote :
Secondly, if you want to know why "pedophilia" is bad, then start using your head and *THINK* for once in your god-damned life. Why is pedophilia bad?
Pedophilia is not bad for me, it's bad for its victims.
How? Why? How? Why? How? Why? How? ... Why???


Drone wrote:
It's about them I'm thinking when I blame the action.
Oh, I see now ... you don't give a shit about anybody but yourself! You are scum!


Drone wrote:
I don't have children, but I know a lot of them and I know they're defenseless and immature, it's not hard for me to imagine how traumatizing an experience a sexual abuse would be for them. If you cannot imagine this, like I do, then I can only feel sorry, or rather, indifferent for you...
Everybody needs to get their ass raped into the world sometime, right?

Why does age 5 matter as opposed to say ... 25, or hell, even 55?

Does a 55-year-old virgin even exist, Professor Drone?


Drone wrote:
Quote :
What are the harms? How is it harmful? What are some examples/contexts/stiuations? Why, why, why ... and why some more.
the harms are physical damage to the bodies of the victims
Wrong!

I already-disproved that on ILP. Think man, think!


Drone wrote:
and psychological trauma they'll have to carry with them for the rest of their lives.
Wrong!

I already-disproved that on ILP. Think man, think!


Drone wrote:
It seems to me that you don't really take into consideration what I'm talking about here most of the time. You think I'm talking about having sex with 15, 16 year old girls. You never mention the boys. You never talk about 5, 8 year old children who are constantly abused by their own parents.
It is not me who is a dumb-fuck Drone.

*YOU* are the one who is throwing half-assed opinions about like you know what the fuck you are talking about when you clearly do not...

Give me a context!


Drone wrote:
Another detail that you have failed to consider before is the cruelty/injustice involved in this act (again, I'm talking about 'sex' between and adult male and say a 8, 10 year old girl or boy: children are not supposed to really appreciate, or even undertand the nature of sexual desire.
Pure conjecture.

Children are very intelligent and learn quickly about sexuality (curiosity, without implications).

They are very eager to please others in order to gain attention (Child Psychology 101).


Drone wrote:
An 8 year old boy is beginning to discover his body and is not really prepared to have sexual intercourse with a girl.
How do you know? Are you a cognitive scientist or child psychologist Professor Drone?

What kind of fucking authority do you have to tell me what-is-what? Are you talking out of your ass yet again?


Drone wrote:
the same happens with a girl. And one of the things that make consensual sex a tolerable pattern of our current societies is that BOTH parts involved are supposed to have some interest in the sexual act. I do not believe you are able to prove me that a young child can feel sexual pleasure, UR.
Sexual pleasure is pleasure! You are so fucking dense Drone. Children cannot differentiate between what is """appropriate""" or not.


Drone wrote:
And disgusting as it is to portray such a scene, if I could see myself naked with a little boy/girl, I don't even know how I could manage to make him interested in having sex with me. The body of a child simply cannot offer me ANY possibility of having some pleasure. If I were a pedophile, however, I would surely find a way, I would, say, force her/him to masturbate me or to suck my dick. But I would have to force her/him in the first place.
There it is folks! -- case closed!

Sex is forced, always! Sex is rape. The only difference between pedophilia and your disgusting treatment of women Drone is that a pedophile probably-treats his "victims" better than you treat your "victims". Then again, mistreatment of others is a common problem with habitual liars. Often guys like you need to take a few step back, reevaluate your superiority/ego-complex, and come to understand that *OTHER PEOPLE* exist in the world.


Drone wrote:
He/she would get accustomed to the act, our of fear,
...or out of pleasure.

Most pedophile cases that are exposed to society in the negative are where females or young boys are kept on active lock-down by the perps.


Drone wrote:
because pedophiles generally threaten their victims in order not to be denounced,
Wrong!

Pure conjecture.

You are just guessing. No 'threats' are needed in some cases. Many so-called "victims" love their adult-pedophile mate.


Drone wrote:
but that wouldn't be something really natural, it wouldn't be a natural result of his/her sexual tendencies...
Wow you are the authority on what is 'natural' now Professor Drone! You are a real genius, so glad you joined this forum!


Drone wrote:
there is no point in going on repeating myself. I already admitted that i'm not a philosopher, and that I still have much to learn. Your judgements on my intelligence and reasoning, however, amount to almost nothing because I know the reason why you're criticizing me for this. You're a dogmatist, UR.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm a "dogmatist"? Wow, you learn something new everyday. Tell me what I had for breakfast next!


Drone wrote:
You need people to recognize your intelligence and your brilliance, you don't really want to discuss anything with anybody. That's your own life though, and I couldn't care less...

as for the 'pedophile in me' read aboe, i'm not going to say the same thing over and over again...
I would have a 'civil' discussion with you, but you are no different than a common animal.

Rather than play Mr. Nice Guy; you force me to treat you this way so that I may knock that disgusting shit out of your brain you call an 'education'.

You are a mind-slave to society mindless Drone. Conversing with you is like pulling teeth.

I don't want to do it anymore than you want your teeth pulled...


Last edited by Unreasonable on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Tor wrote:
There is a big difference between a teen and a pre-teen - an adult who goes anywhere near a pre-teen deserves "insert all fitting punishments here"
And here, my audience, we have another mind-slave preaching his/her ignorance about the world.

This specimen is even more disturbing and disgusting due to its declared connection to the ILP forum.

Ewww, disgusting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Tor wrote:
Drone wrote:
unfortunately, I cannot agree with you because i see no important difference, and, as a male, I just want to fuck them all, the young and the old ones, the mature and the immature ones equally....

isn't nature a whore? lol!
...no, not really, for humanity is made up of differing levels of morality - I don't mix with those of an unsavoury moral ethic, so I exist in nature from a different perspective to you/to most.

...ain't that a bitch? Very Happy

i was just trying to be ironic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:46 am

Tor wrote:
There is a big difference between a teen and a pre-teen - an adult who goes anywhere near a pre-teen deserves "insert all fitting punishments here"
There is a big difference.

The idea for some is that a girl is most attractive in the last days before she starts becoming a woman. It is similar from the otherside too, the "just turned eighteen" genre. So a girl who will develop breast buds and show downy pubic hair tomorrow is the most attractive of a girl who has already got breast buds or one who is still seven or eight. The very last day of prepubescence....

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:31 am

Filtering the crap...


Unreasonable wrote:

You are not a "philosopher" then; you are an opinionater. Get the fuck out of here if that is the case for you Drone! Perhaps you do not belong at the adult-table where adults have conversations. You belong here maybe: http://www.iloveopinions.com/ If that is the case, then you are nothing special. This planet has bared & bred too many of you mindless drones for my liking. Mass extermination is imminent! Keep opining to yourself. Maybe if you wish upon a star hard enough your most deluded fantasies will become true! When you get smacked in the face someday; that is reality waking you up...

i have no delusions about either life or myself. You're the most deluded guy around here, because you believe that something called Truth exists, and you live, basically, to affirm that it exists. You're a vegetable being who doesn't even know what life is and still expects someone to believe that you understand and accept it. I have once thought that you were worth my admiration, UR. I have even declared that, remember? Now i simply cannot help pitying you.


Quote :

No, it is business of everybody or are you too dense to figure that out yet?

This conversation applies to THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE.

Yet you crawled out of a rock to be here today, congratulations!

Do us all a favor and leave Drone if you cannot keep up with the pack.

i'm leaving indeed. I don 't want to belong to any 'pack', i'm an independent man. The pack suits you, though.


Quote :

I am a part of this forum by posting & responding here. You are in *MY* same boat. And I smell your shit. It stinks. You stink.

It's swim or die time. If you cannot at least *ACT* like a philosopher, then I am going to throw you overboard.

I want you out of my sight if you cannot reason better than a child. Maybe your skin is too off-white for that...

your 'comments' are becoming more and more similar to those of some retarded Nazi. 'Third-world' countries, 'off-white skin'. In fact, I din't know this aspect of your...'personality' yet. It's a pity anyway...



Quote :

You were the one to talk about 1) potential mates and 2) being caught by society for doing the dirty deed.

Apparently you are no different than an animal. Are you a mutt? Are you a rat? Or are you something else?

pathetic.

You haven't still a single shred of evidence that i'm a 'pedophile', and my statements here could never help you with that. If you are really a 'rational' guy, then you should come with something better than that, huh? Once again, I'll insist: as an animal, all girls in the world, even the smallest ones, are potential mates to me. That doesn't mean that they will indeed become my sexual partners, and that doesn't mean that i'll feel like fucking them all. As for the being caught thing, i'm talking about the pedophile himself, not me. It's the pedophile who does everything not to be caught in his disgusting act. I never said that if I couldn't be caught i would abuse girls or boys, in fact I have emphatically declared that I can NEVER imagine myself doing that. Now, if you are really going to refuse to understand that, it's your business, not mine.


Quote :

You are a fucking liar Drone!!!

If you were actually an honest person, then you would present ONE SINGLE REASON why incest/pedophilia/prostitution is 'bad' or 'wrong'.

Yet you cannot...

before the edition you made, it was just 'incest' that I had 'to prove wrong'. No surprise, that's just to show how poor and pathetic your reasoning is. I won't ask you WHEN exactly I have talked, here or at ILP, about incest or prostitution being 'wrong'. I have never hitherto even mentioned incest on these boards, and just two days ago I declared that I have no problem with prostitution, at least with adult prostitution. Try to pay attention to what you read if you really expect to be taken seriously here...


Quote :

Wrong!

Just *YOU* tell lies by all accounts I have heard. You are perhaps one of the worst liars I have ever met in my life.

The worst kind of liar lies to himself before anybody else; you are a rarity ... a special-case liar ... the worst kind.

You have said it yourself over-and-over: "Truth is a whore". Wake up Drone. Only *YOU* are the liar and the whore.

'time to have some fun', Fabiano...

listen, moron, didn't you yourself tell me that sex is rape? Didn't you tell me that women can't think, that common sense doesn't make sense at all? And yet what do you do about such things? Besides the internet, where else do you 'speak your mind', where else are you 'sincere' about these things?

Judging from what you yourself have said to me, you're just another hypocrite, UR, because our 'civilization' can only encourage us to be hypocrites, to lie to everyone all the time...


Quote :

Now you are beginning to understand...

i'm beggining to understand that you are probably sick, mentally, psychologically ill.

that's sad, believe me. Others have realized that before- Satyr, Mary, AD- but I somehow refused to believe.


Quote :

What constitutes "abuse/violation"? Let me guess; you have no fucking idea!

You just enjoy to shit in the boat. Now I am going to rock you out of it.

abuse is supposed to happen when a man takes advantage of a girl/boy/woman without their permission/consent, generally with the aid of some sort of threat.

violation is the act of denying someone's inherent dignity as a human being, it's the act of entering the intimacy of a person against the will of this person. When a pedophile molests a child he does so by introducing this child to a series of things that he/she is not supposed to know/feel/understand in his/her age. He makes him/her into a simple sexual object


Quote :

Do you have a functioning dick Drone or has that been ripped off your pelvis???

Mankind wants to fuck everything! You are the worst kind of liar.

You said it yourself: when you look at a child (prepubescent female) you consider her 'potential' (for womanhood).

retard, since when do we want to fuck 'everything'?? Do you want to fuck everything? Do you want to fuck your mother, your brothers, the dogs of your neighbours? Do you want to molest all children with whom you are in touch? You idiot, we males want to fuck females with whom we can reproduce our kind. There are a lot of sexual practices usually attached to the pedophile's act that have NOTHING whatever to do with sex in its natural state, that is, as the act of reproducing our kind. Can I have a natural, healthy sexual intercourse with my mother? With an 8 year old boy? Do you really understand what in the hell you're talking about???


Quote :

Oh, I see now ... you don't give a shit about anybody but yourself! You are scum!

ha, I have been talking with a Christian humanitarian all this time and didn't know it yet. Tell me, UR, wasn't it you who said that you don't give a damn to what others do unless it affects you personally? Are you blaming me for what then?


Quote :

Everybody needs to get their ass raped into the world sometime, right?

Why does age 5 matter as opposed to say ... 25, or hell, even 55?

Does a 55-year-old virgin even exist, Professor Drone?

that could be valid, under a completely rational worldview, which I do not accept...

a 5 year old boy/girl is still not prepared to have sexual intercourse. There is not even a slight possibility of making him/her a good sexual mate. I can only do that out of perversion, mental illness and depravation.


Quote :
I already-disproved that on ILP. Think man, think!

disproved? Where? and how?

o yes, you're 'a philosopher, not a scientist'. Asking for evidences from you is useless...


Quote :

It is not me who is a dumb-fuck Drone.

*YOU* are the one who is throwing half-assed opinions about like you know what the fuck you are talking about when you clearly do not...

Give me a context!

you are more than a dumb-fuck, you're a retarded fuck.

the context you want is that of any normal/common social environment, where sex can only exist between two mature/adult persons or at least between a couple of persons where the two are physically prepared for the sexual act. All the other situations are abnormal and a violation of a child's defenselessness. I don't care if there are a lot of countries where children under 12 are allowed to marry. Once again, I'm criticizing pedophilia as a whole, i'm not talking about 'abuse' of 15, 16 year old girls only...


Quote :

Pure conjecture.

Children are very intelligent and learn quickly about sexuality (curiosity, without implications).

They are very eager to please others in order to gain attention (Child Psychology 101).

are they eager to please others...sexually?

what does a young child know about sex, reproduction, pleasure?


Quote :

How do you know? Are you a cognitive scientist or child psychologist Professor Drone?

What kind of fucking authority do you have to tell me what-is-what? Are you talking out of your ass yet again?

I know children. I'm always in touch with them. They are certainly curious and eager to know a lot of things. But they do not look at adults with sexual interest, as far as I can see.


Quote :

Sexual pleasure is pleasure! You are so fucking dense Drone. Children cannot differentiate between what is """appropriate""" or not.

but adults can. Doesn't that make a big difference?

Don't you know what is cowardice, UR?


Quote :

There it is folks! -- case closed!

Sex is forced, always! Sex is rape. The only difference between pedophilia and your disgusting treatment of women Drone is that a pedophile probably-treats his "victims" better than you treat your "victims". Then again, mistreatment of others is a common problem with habitual liars. Often guys like you need to take a few step back, reevaluate your superiority/ego-complex, and come to understand that *OTHER PEOPLE* exist in the world.

what is that? Did I just notice a moralist tone in the way you comment my 'mistreatment' of women? Are you just another pseudo-moralist hypocrite, UR?

Look, the way you compare the sexual intercourse between two adult people and an adult and a child just shows how profoundly stupid you are. For you, everything amounts to the same, huh? But I don't think like that. You can't even understand what a person is talking about when he talks about his sexual experiences...I had said that when a woman asks me to treat her like a whore i do that because I know that she wants it. I never said that I treat ALL women like whores, in fact I am a genuine gentleman with women. I respect them to the end. But, ok, you will not understand this once again, because women have no will, no intelligence, etc, etc...maybe if you decided to leave this autistic world you live in for a while, you'd see that women are far more intelligent, and reasonable than you yourself...I already know that...

as for you saying that I should remember that 'there are other people in the world', I can only laugh, you can only be joking! An autistic man talking about 'other people in the world'!


Quote :

...or out of pleasure.

Most pedophile cases that are exposed to society in the negative are where females or young boys are kept on active lock-down by the perps.

most cases?

I have never heard of any such cases...can you give me at least ONE fucking example?


Quote :

Wrong!

Pure conjecture.

You are just guessing. No 'threats' are needed in some cases. Many so-called "victims" love their adult-pedophile mate.

again, any real example, based on anything that you actually know?

Do you know any real pedophile, UR? have you ever talked with a victim of child abuse?


Quote :

Wow you are the authority on what is 'natural' now Professor Drone! You are a real genius, so glad you joined this forum!

our natural sexual tendencies are the ones who tend to benefit the process of reproduction of our kind. A child who cannot reproduce our kind does not know what natural sexual pleasure really is.

As animals, we exist basically to reproduce our kind. Everything that deviates from that could be called an abnormal sexual conduct, in the scientific sense of the word...


Quote :

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm a "dogmatist"? Wow, you learn something new everyday. Tell me what I had for breakfast next!

Idiot.

I don't know what you understand by this term, but for me a 'dogmatist' is someone obsessed with something, some idea or perspective that he believes to be true, and does nothing else in this world but searching for new 'proofs' and 'evidences' that he's right. In this time I have been discussing with you, I have realized that NO MATTER WHAT one may say or declare in opposition to what you say/believe, you don't take his/her words into consideration. Just like a Christian bigot who does not, and cannot, evaluate his own prejudices and misconceptions, but instead insists that he's right and that he knows the truth, you are always demonstrati ng in these boards that you do not accept disagreement or even discussion. The proof of this is that ALL people who have come here to discuss with you so far have been repeatedly dismissed for the simple sake of it. Unlike a freethinker, who recognizes the interchangeable character of ALL human ideas, their limitations and their precarity, you have attached yourself to a set of beliefs about the world and humankind that have become a true obsession, and I'm sure that even if you could be shown that all your ideas are biased and mistaken, you wouldn't be convinced of it...just like a fanatic, you NEED to believe that you are 'right' about something in this world, that's your pride, the justification you found for this pathetic life of yours.

Quote :

I would have a 'civil' discussion with you, but you are no different than a common animal.

Rather than play Mr. Nice Guy; you force me to treat you this way so that I may knock that disgusting shit out of your brain you call an 'education'.

You are a mind-slave to society mindless Drone. Conversing with you is like pulling teeth.

I don't want to do it anymore than you want your teeth pulled...

I no longer want to have a 'civil' conversation with you, UR. I'll play your game now. Just keep in mind: you're a big disappointment to me. In the future, i'll think twice, three, four times before thinking that someone I meet on these web boards deserve my admiration, my respect or even my attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:10 am

Drone wrote:
i have no delusions about either life or myself.
If only that were true...


Drone wrote:
You're the most deluded guy around here, because you believe that something called Truth exists, and you live, basically, to affirm that it exists. You're a vegetable being who doesn't even know what life is and still expects someone to believe that you understand and accept it. I have once thought that you were worth my admiration, UR. I have even declared that, remember? Now i simply cannot help pitying you.
"1+1=2" Is this statement TRUE or FALSE Professor Drone?

If you say "TRUE", then you may understand the slightest degree of the things I speak upon.


Drone wrote:
i'm leaving indeed. I don 't want to belong to any 'pack', i'm an independent man. The pack suits you, though.
With all that "independence" of yours, I would imagine a man like you should realize how lowly he is. Ingenium was right about you...

Have you ever considered that you are a loner not because you have chosen it, but rather, nobody else wants you around them?


Drone wrote:
your 'comments' are becoming more and more similar to those of some retarded Nazi. 'Third-world' countries, 'off-white skin'. In fact, I din't know this aspect of your...'personality' yet. It's a pity anyway...
Are you upset because you cannot answer my questions without resorting to inanities? It seems so.


Drone wrote:
pathetic.

You haven't still a single shred of evidence that i'm a 'pedophile', and my statements here could never help you with that.
Incorrect.

Your statements expose everything about you. I cannot help but look at you and judge you for what you are: a pedophile.


Drone wrote:
If you are really a 'rational' guy, then you should come with something better than that, huh? Once again, I'll insist: as an animal, all girls in the world, even the smallest ones, are potential mates to me. That doesn't mean that they will indeed become my sexual partners, and that doesn't mean that i'll feel like fucking them all.
Incorrect.

If you consider all females potential mates, then that indicates you *DO* have a feeling for fucking them.


Drone wrote:
As for the being caught thing, i'm talking about the pedophile himself, not me.
Incorrect.

You are the pedophile.


Drone wrote:
It's the pedophile who does everything not to be caught in his disgusting act. I never said that if I couldn't be caught i would abuse girls or boys, in fact I have emphatically declared that I can NEVER imagine myself doing that. Now, if you are really going to refuse to understand that, it's your business, not mine.
I do not really-care for your imaginations Drone, one way or another.

You have emphatically-stated that you do not engage pedophilia actively because 1) you wouldn't want to get caught and 2) social convention.


Drone wrote:
before the edition you made, it was just 'incest' that I had 'to prove wrong'. No surprise, that's just to show how poor and pathetic your reasoning is. I won't ask you WHEN exactly I have talked, here or at ILP, about incest or prostitution being 'wrong'. I have never hitherto even mentioned incest on these boards, and just two days ago I declared that I have no problem with prostitution, at least with adult prostitution. Try to pay attention to what you read if you really expect to be taken seriously here...
I was referring to the case where incest is adult-to-children, but the context was unclear by my statement.

Nobody is perfect Drone, not even me. However the difference between you and I is that I strive to improve myself.


Drone wrote:
'time to have some fun', Fabiano...

listen, moron, didn't you yourself tell me that sex is rape? Didn't you tell me that women can't think, that common sense doesn't make sense at all? And yet what do you do about such things? Besides the internet, where else do you 'speak your mind', where else are you 'sincere' about these things?
Believe it or not, I first ventured online with regard to philosophy to have 'civil' conversations, debates, and arguments. What I learned was that most people, especially-you, are just human animals: drones. Satyr showed me this and exemplified it to me when I met him on ILP. Before I met him I had always known about the inconsistent behaviorism in people as "actors" to some kind of "play" (your "time to have fun" remark indicates this truism). The simple fact of the matter is that you, not unlike a majority of other people, are 'unthinking' robots. You and other drones out there are very, very predictable to science. Your brain is no surprise. And the reason for this is that you 1) never take the time to actually-think within your lifetime, 2) do not know 'how' to think in the first place, and 3) even if you did think, then you probably-would never do it as well I as I can because of your genetic history. And that seems like a sad story for me, a sad situation I find myself in.

For example, in this thread, on this forum, and on forums elsewhere, you have basically-exposed to me your blatant ignorance and disregard for reasoned conversation. Because you will not indicate your reasoning to me openly & willingly; I am left to crack your skull open with a hammer & chisel and then ice cream scoop the brains out of your extra thick skull.



"I want the truth!!!"



"You can't handle the truth!"


Drone wrote:
Judging from what you yourself have said to me, you're just another hypocrite, UR, because our 'civilization' can only encourage us to be hypocrites, to lie to everyone all the time...
How can I be the hypocrite Drone when I know everything about you, but you know nothing about me??? Suspect



Drone wrote:
i'm beggining to understand that you are probably sick, mentally, psychologically ill.

that's sad, believe me. Others have realized that before- Satyr, Mary, AD- but I somehow refused to believe.
That is correct: I am "sick", "mental", "ill-contrived", "wrong", "bad", "mean", "hurtful", "psychotic", etc.

None of that, even if true, discounts from my argument(s). You are fucked...


Drone wrote:
abuse is supposed to happen when a man takes advantage of a girl/boy/woman without their permission/consent, generally with the aid of some sort of threat.
The concept of [consent] requires an independent, thinking mind as part of its subset under my lingual theories. Most adults in this day & age are unthinking children, you know, drones. The reason for this is due to the advanced onset of an exponentially-advancing global civilization in the face of millions of years of evolution still "playing" to catch up. (see there is a word you will understand Drone!) As a result of this, very, very few people in this world ever reach a true state of "Adulthood", like you. You are so far removed from adulthood with your reasoning that I honestly do not know if you can be helped at all, by me, or anybody else that would take time out of their day to reeducate out of your third-world background.

Adulthood means growing and developing yourself into a Moral Character, one with moral responsibilities for example. This is where you take responsibility for yourself and what you say. You do not do that. In fact, you do everything except that! I imagine that this is why Ingenium was so repulsed by you as I am as well. You are disgusting as indicated by your flawed reasoning. You are a pedophile and you do not even know it. Now, personally-speaking, I do not mind so much that you are a pedophile. That I can understand although Ingenium cannot, by contrast. What I cannot stand, as a male-thinker, is your brazen disregard for logical/rational/reasonable consistency within your arguments.

Yes, it is true you are not a philosopher. You are an opinionater. And if you continue to refuse Truth and Philosophy, then I honestly do not want to see your face *EVER* again. You do not belong to "Philosophy Proper" if you continually-disregard logical consistency (which is right up your alley). So continue to spout shit out of your mouth by-all-means. I will continue to clean it up for you, because 1) I have nothing better to do, and 2) this is my predetermined purpose in life: to think for you unthinking robots so that you can busy yourself with more stupid and disgusting activities. Remember this, Drone, pigs wallow in shit and that is acceptable to them because they are pigs. Now apply this analogy to your own life...


Drone wrote:
violation is the act of denying someone's inherent dignity as a human being,
There is no such thing as "inherent dignity" unless you are a Christian Humanist.

You are the worst kind of Moralist alive Drone, a hypocrite...


Drone wrote:
it's the act of entering the intimacy of a person against the will of this person.
Children, women, and man-children have no "will". They are passive and unthinking, robots, drones, etc.


Drone wrote:
When a pedophile molests a child he does so by introducing this child to a series of things that he/she is not supposed to know/feel/understand in his/her age.
This is your third-world (i.e. third-rate) Christian Culture and socialization speaking.

There is no such thing as "supposed to know/feel/understand". Children believe what adults tell them to believe.


Drone wrote:
He makes him/her into a simple sexual object
...like you do with the sluts you fuck?


Drone wrote:
retard, since when do we want to fuck 'everything'?? Do you want to fuck everything?
Men wanted to fuck everything since they were given a penis and pair of balls.

Forget the Will to Power. Let us call this thing: the Will to Fuck!


Drone wrote:
Do you want to fuck your mother, your brothers, the dogs of your neighbours? Do you want to molest all children with whom you are in touch? You idiot, we males want to fuck females with whom we can reproduce our kind. There are a lot of sexual practices usually attached to the pedophile's act that have NOTHING whatever to do with sex in its natural state, that is, as the act of reproducing our kind. Can I have a natural, healthy sexual intercourse with my mother? With an 8 year old boy? Do you really understand what in the hell you're talking about???
Do I understand what both you & I are talking about?

...more than you could ever care to possibly-imagine!

I have spent my whole life on this. And I do not regret it.


Drone wrote:
ha, I have been talking with a Christian humanitarian all this time and didn't know it yet.
...how deliciously-ironic for you to say this!?


Drone wrote:
Tell me, UR, wasn't it you who said that you don't give a damn to what others do unless it affects you personally? Are you blaming me for what then?
What is your point? I blame you for yourself, or rather, your lack-of-self.


Drone wrote:
that could be valid, under a completely rational worldview, which I do not accept...
You reject complete rationality?

Now we are getting somewhere!

Perhaps you should leave Philosophy now while you are ahead.

This topic is not for 20-year-old man-children with a pussy where their balls should be...


Drone wrote:
a 5 year old boy/girl is still not prepared to have sexual intercourse.
Says who? Are you a cognitive scientist or child psychologist? What authority do you have?

Oh yeah, I forgot, this is a first grader discussion. I am speaking with a child...


Drone wrote:
There is not even a slight possibility of making him/her a good sexual mate. I can only do that out of perversion, mental illness and depravation.
Actually, if the only efficient role in society women have is sexual entities and mothers, it would make complete sense to train them this way since they are born.

Of course, that is if you actually-care about providing reason into this discussion (which you vehemently-oppose because you are vermin).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 am

Drone wrote:
disproved? Where? and how?

o yes, you're 'a philosopher, not a scientist'. Asking for evidences from you is useless...
What do you need evidence for Professor Drone?

I thought *YOU* were the "professor" here; I guess I was wrong... scratch


Drone wrote:
you are more than a dumb-fuck, you're a retarded fuck.
Sad


Drone wrote:
the context you want is that of any normal/common social environment, where sex can only exist between two mature/adult persons or at least between a couple of persons where the two are physically prepared for the sexual act. All the other situations are abnormal and a violation of a child's defenselessness. I don't care if there are a lot of countries where children under 12 are allowed to marry. Once again, I'm criticizing pedophilia as a whole, i'm not talking about 'abuse' of 15, 16 year old girls only...
Wow ... that was a lot of rhetoric you just spewed out of nowhere. It looks like I am truly making some progress here.

Too bad your socio-cultural-moral upbringing is so dysfunctional: "sex can only exist between two mature/adult persons".

This is where I "Laugh-My-Ass-Off", LMAO! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do not even bother explaining to me what 'mature' is. I think I would have a heart attack and die.


Drone wrote:
are they eager to please others...sexually?
Ask a pedophile; I imagine they would say "yes".


Drone wrote:
what does a young child know about sex, reproduction, pleasure?
...anything you want to teach/show the young child.


Drone wrote:
I know children. I'm always in touch with them. They are certainly curious and eager to know a lot of things. But they do not look at adults with sexual interest, as far as I can see.
Then you cannot see far.

Sex underlies *ALL* social conventions whether you are aware of it or not. This is not my doing. This is the Actual World.


Drone wrote:
but adults can. Doesn't that make a big difference?
No, it does not make a big difference. Children know what adults/parents tell them. That is it; that is all there is!


Drone wrote:
Don't you know what is cowardice, UR?
It is you lying to me.


Drone wrote:
what is that? Did I just notice a moralist tone in the way you comment my 'mistreatment' of women? Are you just another pseudo-moralist hypocrite, UR?
You will likely-never know what I am even if I told you.


Drone wrote:
I had said that when a woman asks me to treat her like a whore i do that because I know that she wants it.
Drone wrote:
I never said that I treat ALL women like whores, in fact I am a genuine gentleman with women.
Drone wrote:
I respect them to the end.
Wow, Ingenium was completely-right about you. Where is she?

She should come take a look at the extent of your reasonability.

She would probably-laugh up a storm as well out of disgust...


Drone wrote:
most cases?

I have never heard of any such cases...can you give me at least ONE fucking example?
I know of direct-personal relationships where a victim of a pedophile loves and cares for him, at least two.

Not coincidentally, these cases went unreported... (irony?)


Drone wrote:
again, any real example, based on anything that you actually know?

Do you know any real pedophile, UR? have you ever talked with a victim of child abuse?
I know several personally, and dozens in general non-personally, including you.


Drone wrote:
our natural sexual tendencies are the ones who tend to benefit the process of reproduction of our kind. A child who cannot reproduce our kind does not know what natural sexual pleasure really is.

As animals, we exist basically to reproduce our kind. Everything that deviates from that could be called an abnormal sexual conduct, in the scientific sense of the word...
Oh shit, Professor Drone, you are a genius indeed!!!

THEN WHY DOES PEDOPHILIA EXIST AT ALL IF SEXUAL TENDENCIES ARE DESIGNED FOR SELF-REPLICATION!?!?


Drone wrote:
Idiot.

I don't know what you understand by this term, but for me a 'dogmatist' is someone obsessed with something, some idea or perspective that he believes to be true, and does nothing else in this world but searching for new 'proofs' and 'evidences' that he's right. In this time I have been discussing with you, I have realized that NO MATTER WHAT one may say or declare in opposition to what you say/believe, you don't take his/her words into consideration. Just like a Christian bigot who does not, and cannot, evaluate his own prejudices and misconceptions, but instead insists that he's right and that he knows the truth, you are always demonstrati ng in these boards that you do not accept disagreement or even discussion. The proof of this is that ALL people who have come here to discuss with you so far have been repeatedly dismissed for the simple sake of it. Unlike a freethinker, who recognizes the interchangeable character of ALL human ideas, their limitations and their precarity, you have attached yourself to a set of beliefs about the world and humankind that have become a true obsession, and I'm sure that even if you could be shown that all your ideas are biased and mistaken, you wouldn't be convinced of it...just like a fanatic, you NEED to believe that you are 'right' about something in this world, that's your pride, the justification you found for this pathetic life of yours.
Odd, I do not recall claiming to know this 'truth' that you are talking about, or any kind of Absolute Truth...

Oh, wait, this is you pulling shit out of your ass again when you try to smear your stink onto me. It won't work by the way...


Drone wrote:
I no longer want to have a 'civil' conversation with you, UR. I'll play your game now. Just keep in mind: you're a big disappointment to me. In the future, i'll think twice, three, four times before thinking that someone I meet on these web boards deserve my admiration, my respect or even my attention.
Since when the fuck did you ever care to have a 'civil' conversation? You lie way too much to ever be civil with each other.

I lost your admiration??? OH NO, I am truly-saddened...

I think I will go slit my wrists open...


P.S. This conversation applies well-beyond you or me, mindless Drone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 am

I have tried to post an answer to UR's two last posts, but I'm forced to admit that this 'discussion' is definitely NOT going to lead me anywhere, for many reasons, especially because it has become quite clear to me that UR does not want any sort of conversation/discussion and instead keep on offending/slandering me vainly and unnecessarily without any real basis to back up his statements against me. In order not to leave this thread without clarifying my positions regarding the subject under discussion, I'll try to summarize now what's my real position about this.

UR, I sincerely hope you don't take the trouble to answer this post of mine, because EVERYTHING you say from now on will be promptly ignored by me. Don't take offense and don't get hurt: I'm just sick of you. The last message I have for you in this thread is this: don't forget that I'm very disappointed with you. If a 'man', a 'philosopher' is supposed to be someone like you, then I'd rather never be a 'man', never be a 'philosopher'.

...................................

PEDOPHILIA- Everytime I refer to this concept, i do not mean sex between, say, an adolescent girl and an adult man, though I know that the term could also be applied to this case. i'm refering to sexual abuse/exploitation of small children, say, 6, 8, 10 year old boys and girls, cases in which one of the parts involved in the sexual act (the child) is clearly involved in it against his/her will. I never suppose that the practice of pedophilia involves two thinking human beings, both equally willing to engage in the act. My position is always based on the obvious fact that small children do not feel sexual pleasure, and are always forced to do what the pedophile wants against their will. That's why the pedophile generally threatens his victims, saying that his/her father/mother will beat them if they don't obey to him, etc, and never, NEVER, admits in public his 'love' for children, instead pretends to be a 'decent' member of society, and can even criticize the pedophile's act in order not to attract suspicions over himself. The so-called 'child-love' theory, that children also feel sexual pleasure, and are also interested in their adult 'mates' does not make any sense to me, judging from what I know about them. In fact, I have never seen a child approaching an adult person with sexual interest. It's generally the molester that approaches the child, especially when there's noone seeing/watching him, and he generally appeals to threats, etc, in order to force him/her to have sex with him. Many cases result simply in some slight psychological trauma that can be easily treated/cured with professional psychotherapy, but there are some cases in which the violator rapes and even kills his victims. Now, the distance between a case and the other is not easy to determine. The only possible attitude, in my view, is NOT to encourage the pedophile's act as something acceptable in any way and under any circumstances. What must be taken into consideration here is not that there is a possibility that children may really feel/want sexual pleasure, etc, but the harms that can be done to a child's mind and body in such cases. It's not merely a matter of knowing what is more rational/adequate to do, but of thinking that everything, even the need men feel of satisfying their natural sexual inclinations must be controlled to a certain extent, as they have effectively been for a long time now. Like I have said here and on other board, the idea that the pedophile's act is UNNACCEPTABLE belongs to humanity's common sense, and it's hardly to know a single rational person who would like to see his/her son abused/violated by an adult man, in whatever situation. This is one of those cases in which common sense does make sense to me, basically because children are defenseless, immature and innocent, and do not deserve to be submitted to such an abhorrent situation simply because some men cannot control themselves enough.

I must say that I'm not favourable to violent actions against the pedophile. I believe him to be a man who needs some sort of help. Probably someone who was abused when he was a child too. I would not risk saying that he's definitely ill especially because I believe that most of us are merely a product of our environments, and therefore the social condition of the pedophile must also be taken into consideration before we start to judge him. Since we are all absurdly exposed to sex nowadays, the idea that everything that can be used as a sexual object should be used like that is not hard to conceive. Our lives are not reduced to sex, though, at least not anymore. I need to admit, however, that although I believe that the pedophile's act is unnaceptable and that he's probably not solely responsible for his weird sexual inclinations, I do not really know what would be the 'solution' to this case. I think psychologists, doctors and sociologists are the ones who must be concerned with that. The only thing I can do is to state my opinion that pedophilia is not natural and should never be defended or justified. More than that is beyond my capacity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   

Back to top Go down
 
Would you have sex with a child prostitute?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A woman in a basket and The Great Prostitute
» Becoming a prostitute...
» Elliot Rodger
» AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: