Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Would you have sex with a child prostitute?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Would you have sex with a child prostitute? (votes are anonymous)
Yes...
50%
 50% [ 7 ]
No...
36%
 36% [ 5 ]
Maybe...
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14
 

AuthorMessage
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 am


image unrelated

Would you have sex with a child prostitute if it were legal?

Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:52 am

huh?

i have sex with adult females. No offense, but pedophilia disgusts me profoundly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 am

Does this poll represent anything --realistic-- if one person can create multiple accounts and vote repeatedly?


Hadji wrote:
Would you have sex with a child prostitute if it were legal?

Why or why not?
I do not find prostitution of any kind appealing to my natural inclinations.

Because sluts are not something I favor in life. Call me "old fashioned" if you will. I care naught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 am

Drone wrote:
huh?

i have sex with adult females. No offense, but pedophilia disgusts me profoundly.
Do you mean to say that having sex with a 15-year-old girl in estrus *DISGUSTS* your natural male-tendency to impregnate females?

Are you a liar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:21 am

a 15 year old girl is not a child anymore, UR. Obviously, I may be attracted by her, and when I was younger, I would fuck her is she wanted it too, but nowadays I can control my libido to avoid getting into serious trouble...not to mention that young females attract me less than mature, adult women. The girl in the above picture, for instance, attracts me as much as a man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:34 am

Drone wrote:
a 15 year old girl is not a child anymore, UR.
Oh I see now; I apologize...

I did not know that you were the world-renown expert on what constitutes a child from an adult.

Since you are a professional child-development cognitive scientist, would you be so kind to tell me what the difference is between an 8-year-old girl and a 28-year-old girl? I would appreciate it very much Professor Drone, thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 pm

ha, I loved the sarcasm in your last post, UR...

but now, seriously, do I really need to explain what's the difference between an 8 year old child and a 20 year old woman? Should I remember that the latter is supposed to be responsible for her actions, whereas the former doesn't even have any discernible trace of an individual personality? Or must I say that the body of a woman is prepared for the sexual act, and that I know the physical and the psychological damage a child can suffer from having sex with an adult male? Ok, I know these are overall common sense definitions, with which you do not agree, but this is one of those few cases in which i see nothing wrong with common sense...

also, the fact that a child can be a potential sexual partner for me doesn't mean that I'll be interested in having sex with her/him, or even that she will be really attractive to me. I simply CANNOT look at a child as a sexual object, it doesn't matter how much I try. I simply cannot feel pleasure by looking at a child's body. And more, I must be able to control myself, and to accept certain limits if I'm to live in a society, and practicing pedophilia is just going a little too far in the pursuit of pleasure, especially when there are so may adult women willing to have sex with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedOfSilence
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:32 pm

If a man cannot help himself and is willing to MARRY a young woman because he wants to have a virgin which is what i think this is all about then he can do legally in some countries.

In the Phillipines, for example, the age of consent is 12 years old.

Prostitution is illegal in the USA even if she's 88 and needs the money to feed her cats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm

SpeedOfSilence wrote:
If a man cannot help himself and is willing to MARRY a young woman because he wants to have a virgin which is what i think this is all about then he can do legally in some countries.

In the Phillipines, for example, the age of consent is 12 years old.

Prostitution is illegal in the USA even if she's 88 and needs the money to feed her cats.

I think you've missed the point

this topic is not about marriage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tor
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor


Female
Number of posts : 20
Location : London, England
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Drone wrote:
SpeedOfSilence wrote:
If a man cannot help himself and is willing to MARRY a young woman because he wants to have a virgin which is what i think this is all about then he can do legally in some countries.

In the Phillipines, for example, the age of consent is 12 years old.

Prostitution is illegal in the USA even if she's 88 and needs the money to feed her cats.

I think you've missed the point

this topic is not about marriage.
Yes, but he's got a point, no? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Drone wrote:
but now, seriously, do I really need to explain what's the difference between an 8 year old child and a 20 year old woman?
You should because you are clearly-ignorant about the difference and I am left doing your homework.


Drone wrote:
Should I remember that the latter is supposed to be responsible for her actions,
These women were *SUPPOSED* to be responsible for their actions too:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=irresponsible+women&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=irresponsible+women&fp=yHbahCFFD5g


Drone wrote:
whereas the former doesn't even have any discernible trace of an individual personality?
Wait ... since when were females/women considered "individuals"?

You must live in some alternate universe where people can shoot laser beams out of their assholes.


Drone wrote:
Or must I say that the body of a woman is prepared for the sexual act,
We already-argued this once before. You should really-pay attention if you plan to engage philosophy.

I proved otherwise: a girl or woman losing her virginity at any age amounts to the same result.


Drone wrote:
and that I know the physical and the psychological damage a child can suffer from having sex with an adult male?
There are no "physical and psychological" harms; you are just making stuff up as you go. Try again.


Drone wrote:
Ok, I know these are overall common sense definitions, with which you do not agree, but this is one of those few cases in which i see nothing wrong with common sense...
If it were so "common", then you could lay out a strong case proving your points.

You cannot. Therefore, what you thought was "common" was not quite-so-common after all!


Drone wrote:
also, the fact that a child can be a potential sexual partner for me doesn't mean that I'll be interested in having sex with her/him, or even that she will be really attractive to me.
Contradiction.

All "potential sexual partners" must be attractive to you to some degree otherwise you would not consider them 'potentials'.


Drone wrote:
I simply CANNOT look at a child as a sexual object, it doesn't matter how much I try.
Drone wrote:
I simply cannot feel pleasure by looking at a child's body.
So what is your point?

Stay on topic Drone; I know this is hard for you though...


Drone wrote:
And more, I must be able to control myself, and to accept certain limits if I'm to live in a society,
For emphasis.


Drone wrote:
and practicing pedophilia is just going a little too far in the pursuit of pleasure,
This is your "personal preference" or do you actually-claim some kind of moral belief?


Drone wrote:
especially when there are so may adult women willing to have sex with me.
Oh I see ... you have no morals; you are just too dependent on Society to go around fucking little girls.

This has been an --informative-- conversation Drone. It speaks a great deal about you.

Do not be afraid to clarify where I have gone wrong in judging & reasoning with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:23 pm

By the way, I found this quote particularly-entertaining about "responsible" women:

Quote :
Seventeen is when a woman is just testing out the waters at the shallow end of turning her life into a catastrophe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Tor wrote:

Yes, but he's got a point, no? Laughing

i know that it's legal to marry very young women in many a country, Magsj. That was hardly the subject of this thread though.

i admit that my view on this subject is naturally biased. (Un)fortunately, there's little that i can (or want to) do about it. I have heard of many cases of child abuse here in Brazil that have resulted in great damage to the physical and mental health of the victims. Judging that sex with adult females and males is easily accessible to (most) people, someone wanting to find sexual satisfaction with a young girl or boy is something that escapes my comprehension, especially knowing what are the 'methods' these folks employ to get what they want.

it's nauseating, indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
You should because you are clearly-ignorant about the difference and I am left doing your homework.

there are some things that are so obvious that we need not explain them.

haven't you talked about this same issue with Anita, Kris, arcturus, Magsj? Well, do you think you could discuss this subject with the girl in the picture?


Quote :

These women were *SUPPOSED* to be responsible for their actions too:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=irresponsible+women&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=irresponsible+women&fp=yHbahCFFD5g

sorry, the link didn't work...


Quote :
Wait ... since when were females/women considered "individuals"?

You must live in some alternate universe where people can shoot laser beams out of their assholes.

it may be just a social convention that you despise, UR, but women are really considered individuals in our current modern societies. I do not know how to prove that to you, especially because I know that this is not a fact beyone all doubt. I know that there are alot of evidence that women have always been treated as objects, etc, but nowadays we tend to look at them as individuals as responsible as men. Common sense wisdom.


Quote :

We already-argued this once before. You should really-pay attention if you plan to engage philosophy.

I proved otherwise: a girl or woman losing her virginity at any age amounts to the same result.

That may be true if we're talking, say, about a 15 year old girl and a 28 year old woman. That wouldn't be the same with an 8 year old girl or boy, and children this age are common victims of pedophiles.

We are not talking here about rational, intelligent human beings who know exactly everything that they do, UR. We're talking about defenseless children, who are violated and abused by men who do that only when they know nobody is seeing or watching them. We're talking about cruelty and cowardice against defenseless human beings, not about a consensual sexual act between two adult persons.


Quote :

There are no "physical and psychological" harms; you are just making stuff up as you go. Try again.

were you abused when you were a child, UR? Do you know a friend or a relative that was? Have you ever read anything about this subject? Then you should see that you don't even know what you're talking about here...

a 7, 9 year old boy/girl willing to offer their bodies to anyone who wants to have pleasure with them...is this supposed to be a healthy human conduct?


Quote :

If it were so "common", then you could lay out a strong case proving your points.

You cannot. Therefore, what you thought was "common" was not quite-so-common after all!

the position against pedophilia, and the idea that women are responsible individuals belong to common sense wisdom. I was trying to say that such positions are debatable (as you have repeatedly tried to say here and at ILP) but since they are not wrong in my view, they are totally acceptable to me...


Quote :

Contradiction.

All "potential sexual partners" must be attractive to you to some degree otherwise you would not consider them 'potentials'.

a potential sexual partner in your definition of the terms, for instance Rolling Eyes

some day, that beautiful little daughter of my neighbour may be a sexual partner to me. She isn't today. i'm talking about a possibility.


Quote :


Stay on topic Drone; I know this is hard for you though...

you really like to demean me, don't you?

My 'point' here is that pedophilia is unacceptable to me, and to most people that I know, because it causes much harm to its victims, a damage that could be totally avoided.


Quote :

For emphasis.

This is your "personal preference" or do you actually-claim some kind of moral belief?

Oh I see ... you have no morals; you are just too dependent on Society to go around fucking little girls.

This has been an --informative-- conversation Drone. It speaks a great deal about you.

Do not be afraid to clarify where I have gone wrong in judging & reasoning with you.

don't misunderstand my words. i'm not a slave to social conventions. As I said, this is just one point in which I see no problems in agreeing with, because I do see what common people are talking about when they blame the pedophile's act...

and no, UR, believe me, I wouldn't 'go around fucking little girls' even if I could, if there wasn't any trouble waiting for me for doing so. I am not a moralist, but there are certain things that i would never do. I undestand that everything (even the pursuit of pleasure) must have a limit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Drone wrote:
there are some things that are so obvious that we need not explain them.
You are wrong about this. Perhaps Philosophy is not for you after all Drone? Did you pass elementary school?


Drone wrote:
haven't you talked about this same issue with Anita, Kris, arcturus, Magsj? Well, do you think you could discuss this subject with the girl in the picture?
I have wasted my time talking with many women about many things, yes. They were all helpful me in how they exposed their ignorance clear as the light of day. You see ... females are not shy when it comes to submitting to a stronger will or exposing their (lack of) intelligence. They do so readily, precisely-because they are 'unthinking' non-individuals. Men, on the other hand, you have to wrest their knowledge out of them with a crowbar. Men are stubborn and inter-male competition is forever constant. You cannot escape it.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes ... no, I could not 'discuss' this subject with females.

There would be no point to do so. Females/Women will believe whatever I tell them to believe, easily-controllable from my perspective.

It has to do with 'confidence' (in knowing what the fuck you are talking about).


Drone wrote:
it may be just a social convention that you despise, UR,
There you go projecting my emotions for me Drone...

When are you ever going to learn that I do not emotionally-care about social conventions?

I accept them for what they are; I do not blame *YOU* for *YOUR* ignorance. (as illogical as that may sound)


Drone wrote:
but women are really considered individuals in our current modern societies.
This is a socio-cultural rhetoric & propaganda placed in Western (Feminist) societies in order to placate social order. It is called: Equality, Humanism, Transhumanism, etc. You have been lied to Drone throughout your whole life, time to wake up. WOMEN ARE NOT INDIVIDUALS NOR HAVE THEY EVER BEEN THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE. Do you know where the "Subject-Object Divide" came from? It came from men observing that women are 'unthinking' objects. Why did they judge them this way??? Do you know the answer? I do know the answer. You can convince a feminine mind of *ANYTHING*. I repeat: *ANYTHING*. Religion would be useless without a distinction between "free thinkers" and "enslaved thinkers".


Drone wrote:
I do not know how to prove that to you,
You cannot prove it because it is not true Drone, sorry to burst your bubble...


Drone wrote:
especially because I know that this is not a fact beyone all doubt. I know that there are alot of evidence that women have always been treated as objects, etc, but nowadays we tend to look at them as individuals as responsible as men. Common sense wisdom.
Have you ever realized that "common sense" is for "common minds"?

In other words, stupid thoughts are for stupid people. Don't listen to everything people tell you; be your own *MAN*.

Women are not Individuals and they never were throughout the whole history of *MANKIND*.


Drone wrote:
Quote :
We already-argued this once before. You should really-pay attention if you plan to engage philosophy.

I proved otherwise: a girl or woman losing her virginity at any age amounts to the same result.
That may be true if we're talking, say, about a 15 year old girl and a 28 year old woman. That wouldn't be the same with an 8 year old girl or boy, and children this age are common victims of pedophiles.
NO!!!.... Drone, you need to pay attention. When I argued this against the *WHOLE OF ILP* they could not come up with simple reasoning to indicate-otherwise. My point stands: when a girl loses her virginity, no matter of the age, it is a *TRAUMATIC* experience for her. Aside from that, you have no experience with cognitive science to determine the aftereffects from said-rapist/pedophile. Intent is key. Intent is crucial. If you want to fuck a whore, then you are making her into a whore. That is how this world works.


Drone wrote:
We are not talking here about rational, intelligent human beings who know exactly everything that they do, UR. We're talking about defenseless children, who are violated and abused by men who do that only when they know nobody is seeing or watching them. We're talking about cruelty and cowardice against defenseless human beings, not about a consensual sexual act between two adult persons.
This logic does not stand; *ALL* females are (stupid) "defenseless children".

Why are so many girls "raped" into adulthood? Why are so many girls attracted to the "bad boy"?

Do you understand anything yet? If you are so attracted to Satired's philosophies, then perhaps you should actually-read them.


Drone wrote:
Quote :
There are no "physical and psychological" harms; you are just making stuff up as you go. Try again.
were you abused when you were a child, UR? Do you know a friend or a relative that was? Have you ever read anything about this subject?
Have you ever sucked your father's dick, Drone? This is how I will respond to your empty rhetoric that you insist upon...

No, I was not ever "abused" as a child. I was emotionally-neglected, but it was nothing serious or comparable to 'abuse'.

Yes, I have known *MANY* so-called "friends" who were abused in different ways. Have I read anything about this subject? How fucking pretentious are you!? You really have some kind of fucking nerve to question me like that! Rather than attack my reasoning, you attack *ME* personally. I would be "emotional" and "pissed off" but I have come to expect this kind of disrespect from dimwits like you Drone. If you want my respect, then learn some basic reasoning and philosophy *BEFORE* you run your mouth like a child and/or idiot (hint: not after). I have only been talking about 'reasons' here. In other words, I have only been talking about the reasons why men rape women. Do you want to know why they do it? It is [natural]! Yes, it is natural for men to want to fuck women, no matter what. Why do you think pedophilia exists? Why do you think sadomasochism exists? Why do you think foot-sex-fetishism exists? These are sexual *DYSFUNCTIONS* to sexual repression. Now that is "common sense".

If you want to know something about me, personally, then fucking ask me straight-out rather than rhetorically-leading me.

You are like Satired with that shit; it is *ANNOYING*.


Drone wrote:
Then you should see that you don't even know what you're talking about here...
Buy yourself a fucking clue Drone.

I am the teacher here; you are the student.

If you were so damn smart about this stuff, then I would be asking *YOU*, not the other way around.


Drone wrote:
a 7, 9 year old boy/girl willing to offer their bodies to anyone who wants to have pleasure with them...is this supposed to be a healthy human conduct?
The "healthy" conduct is bullshit. It is what it is. It is natural for females/girls/women to want to sexually/physically-please their male mates. Human societies have evolved this way, because males who are or become sexually-repressed are extremely-dangerous to the society. This is how inter-tribal criminology begins. In early human history and tribal society, the weakest tribe members were paired up with the 'ugliest' women because when men are severely-restricted from getting sex, they are like ticking time-bombs.

Now fast-forward to the sexual repression (and Moral Decadence) of Western Non-culture and you will see exactly-why pedophilia (and incest) come back to haunt us (in terms of Sociality). If a male is given free reign over females of a tribe, then he will (greedily) hog them all to himself. Again, this is *NATURAL*. The animal nature of mankind never, ever, ever goes away. -- ever.


Drone wrote:
the position against pedophilia, and the idea that women are responsible individuals belong to common sense wisdom. I was trying to say that such positions are debatable (as you have repeatedly tried to say here and at ILP) but since they are not wrong in my view, they are totally acceptable to me...
Well, in my opinion, you should really-reject the idiocy that you have been taught as a child/youth.

It was pure propaganda, just lies. Trust your guts, and your eyes, instead. Take a look around you.

Women are stupid from the male point-of-view. They cannot physically-reason. Their brains do not work that way.


Drone wrote:
Quote :
Contradiction.

All "potential sexual partners" must be attractive to you to some degree otherwise you would not consider them 'potentials'.
a potential sexual partner in your definition of the terms, for instance Rolling Eyes

some day, that beautiful little daughter of my neighbour may be a sexual partner to me. She isn't today. i'm talking about a possibility.
I know what the fuck you are talking about Drone. That does not negate my points.

If you consider a girl 'potential' to become fucked, then it is because you find a *DEGREE* of sexual attraction in her.

If that were *NOT* true, then pedophilia would be impossible as a social phenomenon.


Drone wrote:
Quote :
Stay on topic Drone; I know this is hard for you though...
you really like to demean me, don't you?
No, actually, I do not. I wish that you would think things out ahead of time so I don't have to do the work for you.


Drone wrote:
My 'point' here is that pedophilia is unacceptable to me, and to most people that I know, because it causes much harm to its victims, a damage that could be totally avoided.
Yet again, for the dozenth time, all you have is PURE CONJECTURE about what that "harm" is.

You are just guessing; everybody can see this. You don't actually-know what harm will be done. You merely-feel that a harm will be done.

That is why I am kicking your ass around this conversation. You need to stand your ground by wising up. What 'harm' are you talking about???


Drone wrote:
don't misunderstand my words. i'm not a slave to social conventions. As I said, this is just one point in which I see no problems in agreeing with, because I do see what common people are talking about when they blame the pedophile's act...
What is the pedophile doing wrong?

And by the way, you are failing to convince me that you are not a slave to social conventions.


Drone wrote:
and no, UR, believe me, I wouldn't 'go around fucking little girls' even if I could,
Keep telling yourself that; it might become true if you believe it hard enough...


Drone wrote:
if there wasn't any trouble waiting for me for doing so.
But there is...


Drone wrote:
I am not a moralist, but there are certain things that i would never do. I undestand that everything (even the pursuit of pleasure) must have a limit.
If "the pursuit of pleasure must have a limit", then you Professor Drone, are a moralist, sorry to burst your bubble yet again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Does this poll represent anything --realistic-- if one person can create multiple accounts and vote repeatedly?
I voted no...

Prostitution is not the most moral of activities; I am undecided on this question.

SpeedOfSilence wrote:
In the Phillipines, for example, the age of consent is 12 years old.
I know that if you google for age of consent in various third-world-countries you will find very low numbers. But these numbers are not accurate in most cases. Short of visiting a police station in Manila, I advise you too look for online documents -- not websites. Furthermore, most Western countries have laws to the effect, sleep with someone under 19 abroad, be tried and jailed in your country.

Drone wrote:
I think you've missed the point

this topic is not about marriage.
http://dissidentsphilosophy.alldiscussion.net/open-conversation-f12/would-you-marry-a-child-bride-t319.htm

Drone wrote:
The girl in the above picture, for instance, attracts me as much as a man.
The image is not related, it is a somewhat famous picture, if someone can identify the photo/photographer that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 am

Unreasonable wrote:

You are wrong about this. Perhaps Philosophy is not for you after all Drone? Did you pass elementary school?

Listen, I don't want to go on with this if you're really going to insist in demeaning me, ok? Who are you to say that philosophy is not for me or for anyone else? Who told you that you are so brilliant and intelligent as you think you are, UR?

Quote :

I have wasted my time talking with many women about many things, yes. They were all helpful me in how they exposed their ignorance clear as the light of day. You see ... females are not shy when it comes to submitting to a stronger will or exposing their (lack of) intelligence. They do so readily, precisely-because they are 'unthinking' non-individuals. Men, on the other hand, you have to wrest their knowledge out of them with a crowbar. Men are stubborn and inter-male competition is forever constant. You cannot escape it.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes ... no, I could not 'discuss' this subject with females.
There would be no point to do so. Females/Women will believe whatever I tell them to believe, easily-controllable from my perspective.
It has to do with 'confidence' (in knowing what the fuck you are talking about).

once again i say that you expect too little from women, and that this strong prejudice you have against them blinds you to everything related to their gender as a whole. If you are a true philosopher, UR, then you must know how to evaluate your own prejudices. I say that COMMON women are as ignorant and as childish as COMMON men. Surely, really intelligent women are exceptions to the rule, but so are really intelligent men.

Quote :

There you go projecting my emotions for me Drone...
When are you ever going to learn that I do not emotionally-care about social conventions?
I accept them for what they are; I do not blame *YOU* for *YOUR* ignorance. (as illogical as that may sound)

I do not 'emotionally' care for social conventions either. I accept them because there's nothing else I can do, I'm not powerful or strong enough to get rid, or even do without them.

Quote :

This is a socio-cultural rhetoric & propaganda placed in Western (Feminist) societies in order to placate social order. It is called: Equality, Humanism, Transhumanism, etc. You have been lied to Drone throughout your whole life, time to wake up. WOMEN ARE NOT INDIVIDUALS NOR HAVE THEY EVER BEEN THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE. Do you know where the "Subject-Object Divide" came from? It came from men observing that women are 'unthinking' objects. Why did they judge them this way??? Do you know the answer? I do know the answer. You can convince a feminine mind of *ANYTHING*. I repeat: *ANYTHING*. Religion would be useless without a distinction between "free thinkers" and "enslaved thinkers".

'time to wake up...'

some things will never change, no matter how much we try to think otherwise. In most cultures in the world, women are still seen as intellectually and socially inferior to men. This is more a cultural pattern than anything else, for I do not know of any definite scientific proof that women are indeed inferior to us. And more, given my experience in life, I could never, never come to such an absurd conclusion, because what I see is that most men that i know are much more childish, predictable and ignorant than women. I have therefore two good reasons to believe that this inferiority thing is more a myth than anything else, and that if it's still accepted as a fact in so many cultures, it's because it's useful and nobody wants to change the status quo, not because it's undeniably true...

Quote :

You cannot prove it because it is not true Drone, sorry to burst your bubble...

surely i cannot prove this to you, but frankly, man, i believe this has something to do with your absolute inability to accept that you may be wrong or mistaken about this. I have already realized that no matter what one says about this, you always think it's wrong, conjectures from a 'feminine' mind. there's something I can do to help you get rid of your prejudices, but not if they are so important for you that you may not even think of anything else but them...

Quote :

Have you ever realized that "common sense" is for "common minds"?
In other words, stupid thoughts are for stupid people. Don't listen to everything people tell you; be your own *MAN*.
Women are not Individuals and they never were throughout the whole history of *MANKIND*.

'shrugs'...

common sense is for common minds, indeed, i know it. But I think you haven't yet understood what I'm trying to say here: COMMON SENSE IS NOT NECESSARILY STUPID TO ME. There are some social conventions that I do think work for the greater good. For instance, respect for the woman of your neighbour, or acceptance of some basic rules of courtesy and civility.
and don't try to tell me that you think or act different from me, UR...why don't you like to fuck prostitutes, for instance?

Quote :

NO!!!.... Drone, you need to pay attention. When I argued this against the *WHOLE OF ILP* they could not come up with simple reasoning to indicate-otherwise. My point stands: when a girl loses her virginity, no matter of the age, it is a *TRAUMATIC* experience for her. Aside from that, you have no experience with cognitive science to determine the aftereffects from said-rapist/pedophile. Intent is key. Intent is crucial. If you want to fuck a whore, then you are making her into a whore. That is how this world works.

haha, you insist in levelling all women, because you believe them to be completely unthinking objects, without will or reason. Losing one's virginity is not necessarily a 'traumatic' experience for a girl. there are some of them that beg you to do that. And there are a lot of women who do find pleasure in the sexual act, just like men do. i say this based on my own experience with women. the distance between the 'trauma' an adolescent girl or an adult woman experience when they lose their virginity and the trauma a 6, 7 year old child will have to carry for her whole life for having been abused by some coward, say her father, is so great that I do not even beleive you cannot understand it.

but i know i should acknowledge your superiority on me when it comes to this. I just wish you could see where this line of reasoning can lead us...

Quote :

This logic does not stand; *ALL* females are (stupid) "defenseless children".
Why are so many girls "raped" into adulthood? Why are so many girls attracted to the "bad boy"?
Do you understand anything yet? If you are so attracted to Satired's philosophies, then perhaps you should actually-read them.

try to understand something once and for all FOR ME WOMEN ARE NOT ALL DEFENSELESS CHILDREN. They are not all the same, they are not all equally stupid, i do NOT accept this view that men are naturally superior to women. Why? Because I have no reason whatsoever to think like that. It's not because Satyr or you say something that i'll immediately agree and change my mind. I must have seen things with my own eyes in order to believe them. And I have never, never found a single shred of evidence that would corroborate this thesis that women are all 'defenseless' children.

Quote :

Have you ever sucked your father's dick, Drone? This is how I will respond to your empty rhetoric that you insist upon...
No, I was not ever "abused" as a child. I was emotionally-neglected, but it was nothing serious or comparable to 'abuse'.
Yes, I have known *MANY* so-called "friends" who were abused in different ways. Have I read anything about this subject? How fucking pretentious are you!? You really have some kind of fucking nerve to question me like that! Rather than attack my reasoning, you attack *ME* personally. I would be "emotional" and "pissed off" but I have come to expect this kind of disrespect from dimwits like you Drone. If you want my respect, then learn some basic reasoning and philosophy *BEFORE* you run your mouth like a child and/or idiot (hint: not after). I have only been talking about 'reasons' here. In other words, I have only been talking about the reasons why men rape women. Do you want to know why they do it? It is [natural]! Yes, it is natural for men to want to fuck women, no matter what. Why do you think pedophilia exists? Why do you think sadomasochism exists? Why do you think foot-sex-fetishism exists? These are sexual *DYSFUNCTIONS* to sexual repression. Now that is "common sense".

If you want to know something about me, personally, then fucking ask me straight-out rather than rhetorically-leading me.
You are like Satired with that shit; it is *ANNOYING*.

you moron, I know that sexual impulses are natural. I know why men rape women, and even why (some of) them abuse children. this has nothing to do with what I was saying here. Society, 'civilization' would not exist if everybody was free to satisfy all the animal instincts/impulses at their own will. There must be a control over such things, there must be a limit, or else we will be left in total chaos. It's not that I do not know why a man abuses a child, UR. I know what he wants, sexual pleasure. What I do know is that his act is not necessary, and that it can be avoided.

also, this time i wasn't attacking you as a person. But I do think that if you had ever had such an experience of past child abuse, you'd see what i'm saying. There are certain things we can only understand when we go through them.

Quote :

The "healthy" conduct is bullshit. It is what it is. It is natural for females/girls/women to want to sexually/physically-please their male mates. Human societies have evolved this way, because males who are or become sexually-repressed are extremely-dangerous to the society. This is how inter-tribal criminology begins. In early human history and tribal society, the weakest tribe members were paired up with the 'ugliest' women because when men are severely-restricted from getting sex, they are like ticking time-bombs.

Now fast-forward to the sexual repression (and Moral Decadence) of Western Non-culture and you will see exactly-why pedophilia (and incest) come back to haunt us (in terms of Sociality). If a male is given free reign over females of a tribe, then he will (greedily) hog them all to himself. Again, this is *NATURAL*. The animal nature of mankind never, ever, ever goes away. -- ever.
Well, in my opinion, you should really-reject the idiocy that you have been taught as a child/youth.
It was pure propaganda, just lies. Trust your guts, and your eyes, instead. Take a look around you.
Women are stupid from the male point-of-view. They cannot physically-reason. Their brains do not work that way.

I know that we cannot escape our animal natures entirely, UR, but we can and do control it to a certain extent, thanks to some cultural and social prejudices/conventions we have fortunately inherited from our ancestors. In the end, it's about cultural and social patterns we're talking here, but you fail to see it
in the case of women, once again i say that it's not all about propaganda. It's experience of life itself that tells me that they are not inferior to me (or to any other man) in any sense of this word

Quote :

I know what the fuck you are talking about Drone. That does not negate my points.
If you consider a girl 'potential' to become fucked, then it is because you find a *DEGREE* of sexual attraction in her.

If that were *NOT* true, then pedophilia would be impossible as a social phenomenon.

once again, i insist that there is a difference here. the fact that a girl may be a potential sexual partner to me doesn't mean that she'll be one effectively. and it surely doesn't mean that I'll fuck her necessarily when conditions allow me to do so.

Quote :

Yet again, for the dozenth time, all you have is PURE CONJECTURE about what that "harm" is.
You are just guessing; everybody can see this. You don't actually-know what harm will be done. You merely-feel that a harm will be done.
That is why I am kicking your ass around this conversation. You need to stand your ground by wising up. What 'harm' are you talking about???

i'm talking about physical and psychological harm done to children incapable of defending themselves. I'm talking about psychological trauma and unnecessary sexual intercourse when the person isn't even physiologically prepared for it. Here in São Paulo i read every single day some news about a child who was violated, tortured and even killed by some depraved animal. Do you hear about such cases too where do you live? Do you know that such acts often lead to serious physical damage to the body of the child and even to death? Have you ever tried to imagine a grown up men penetrating a 6, 7 year old boy (yes, boys are often abused by pedophiles too)?

jesus, this conversation is becoming more and more disgusting now...

Quote :

What is the pedophile doing wrong?
He's using the body of a defenseless child to have pleasure. He's doing it against her/his will most of the time. He's doing it when nobody's seeing him, which means that he's a coward more than anything else. Ok, i know that when we haven't any absolute moral standard by which to judge everybody, the pedophile's act will be as legitimate in his eyes as every normal human action, but we don't need to appeal to absolute morality to

Quote :
And by the way, you are failing to convince me that you are not a slave to social conventions.

hmmm???
should I even care?

Quote :

Keep telling yourself that; it might become true if you believe it hard enough...

sometimes, i wonder what you want after all, UR...

tell me, do you believe that everybody is equal to everyone else when it comes to the sexual instincts? Do you know that there are certain differences between individuals? Do you know that there are certain people (yes, even 'adult individual males') that would never, never, beat a child, abuse a woman against her so-called will, watch porn on the web when nobody's around?

Quote :

If "the pursuit of pleasure must have a limit", then you Professor Drone, are a moralist, sorry to burst your bubble yet again...

the difference between me and a 'moralist' is that I do not preach something and do the opposite but rather, I adopt a certain line of conduct because I think it's the most reasonable thing to do. I do not 'preach' anything to anyone, UR, I simply state my opinions on certains issues. In fact, just like you, I do not care much about what others do/think when it doesn't affect me directly.
the pedophile's act is, however, more than my otherwise indifferent character can bear...sorry for being a human being above all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 am

Hadji wrote:
I voted no...

Prostitution is not the most moral of activities; I am undecided on this question.
.

i have no problem with the practice per se. Fucking a 'child prostitute', however, is going a bit too far in my view. I pity the children who are obliged/forced to play such an abominable role...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:39 am

Drone wrote:
Hadji wrote:
I voted no...

Prostitution is not the most moral of activities; I am undecided on this question.
.

i have no problem with the practice per se.
No problem with prostitution? Why is that? (In less that 10,000 words) It is less wicked than nuking the whole World I suppose...?

Quote :
Fucking a 'child prostitute', however, is going a bit too far in my view. I pity the children who are obliged/forced to play such an abominable role...
Correct. One shouldn't play that rôle, that game. It isn't right.

The important question for you Drone, is not if you like it, but, are going to tolerate it? Assuming you can't be converted. And how are you going to aid those who are being imprisoned, castrated, tracked, attacked, and so on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 am

Hadji wrote:

No problem with prostitution? Why is that? (In less that 10,000 words) It is less wicked than nuking the whole World I suppose...?

prostitutes are, in most cases, adult females selling their bodies for money. I'm not in the least interested in what they do with their personal lives.

Quote :

Correct. One shouldn't play that rôle, that game. It isn't right.

is this a joke, Hadji?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:07 am

Drone wrote:
Hadji wrote:

No problem with prostitution? Why is that? (In less that 10,000 words) It is less wicked than nuking the whole World I suppose...?

prostitutes are, in most cases, adult females selling their bodies for money. I'm not in the least interested in what they do with their personal lives.
Only neutrality. Or complicity too?

You oppose the arrest, detention and brutality imposed on this class too?

Prostitutes in general? Or only Negro prostitutes?

Quote :
Quote :
Correct. One shouldn't play that rôle, that game. It isn't right.

is this a joke, Hadji?
Is your life a joke?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 am

Hadji wrote:
Only neutrality. Or complicity too?

I'm neutral when it comes to the personal lives of others. I prefer to care about my own life.


Quote :
You oppose the arrest, detention and brutality imposed on this class?

Prostitutes in general? Or only Negro prostitutes?

i 'oppose' a lot of things in theory. In reality, however, my 'opposing' violence and brutality against prostitutes (black or white equally) amounts to almost nothing.

Quote :

Is your life a joke?

don't play mind games with me. My life simply... isn't anything special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 am

Drone wrote:
i 'oppose' a lot of things in theory. In reality, however, my 'opposing' violence and brutality against prostitutes (black or white equally) amounts to almost nothing.
Your support is priceless; we need you to help spread the word of tolerance for child-love. We need donations to build hospitals, we need legal defense aid, we need administrative people. Just let us know, we have lots of work for you.

Quote :
don't play mind games with me.
It's hard to help isn't it?

Quote :
My life simply... isn't anything special.
Your life is very special. I love you. People like us love you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 am

Hadji wrote:

Your support is priceless; we need you to help spread the word of tolerance for child-love. We need donations to build hospitals, we need legal defense aid, we need administrative people. Just let us know, we have lots of work for you.

haha, i'm a born 'rebel without a cause', Hadji, so I'll gladly refuse the offer, once again.

Quote :
It's hard to help isn't it?

shrugs...

Quote :

Your life is very special. I love you. People like us love you.

'people like you'...?

why do you love me, exactly? I have noticed before that you are somewhat interested in me. Why is that? Has that something to do with the fact that you believe me to be an 'easily influenced' person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:33 am

Drone wrote:
an 'easily influenced' person?
I knew that was bothering you.

You are the sort of person who is always a good team player, even at games like golf.

The rebels and the cool kids are into girls.
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Hadji on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad choice)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Would you have sex with a child prostitute?   

Back to top Go down
 
Would you have sex with a child prostitute?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A woman in a basket and The Great Prostitute
» Becoming a prostitute...
» Elliot Rodger
» AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: