Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:10 am

I challenge anybody to reason-out the claim "The Amerikan Empire should be overthrown".


Why? ((what are the motives behind your thoughts))

What does Anarchy look like? ((blood running through the streets))

Since Anarchy does not last long in a social-state, what comes after? ((another republick/empire))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 60
Location : Sodom
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm

I wouldn't mind overthrowing the Amerikan hegemony.

To create my own Smile

Anarchy? Oh that's just the sweetest part of war or revolution - the interregnum, that's where the blood flows thickest. And occassionally where some of the most stupendous fortunes are made and the most interesting crimes committed, and even the most saintly acts no doubt.

Always another repulic or empire follows my good man. We can always rest easy in knowing that. Even if Anarchism arose with its little communes, they'd all start feuding - therefore we'd understandably have Feudal Lords of sorts, and the rest is history.

I don't think there's any need to challenge the ought/should - there is only ever desire... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
I don't think there's any need to challenge the ought/should - there is only ever desire... Wink
Interesting ... there is no reasoning for it then? -- Just do or die?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 60
Location : Sodom
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Baldassare Cossa wrote:
I don't think there's any need to challenge the ought/should - there is only ever desire... Wink
Interesting ... there is no reasoning for it then? -- Just do or die?

Being is all about doing my good man! Dig in and enjoy the plunder! Leave the oughts to the moralists - they always lose the Republic in the end anyway [it was, after all, 'morality' that led to the decline of Athens, Rome, and even Baghdad in its complaisance].

So aye, do or die as you say. "It's Gods will" as Ghenghis Khan or Josephus at the walls with Vespasian & Titus behind him might say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 60
Location : Sodom
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 pm

One more thing - Caesar played with dice. And he had one hell of a powerful mind and an unbelievable sense of reason and motive. Meditate on it Wink

He was an INTJ by the way - not many of those beasts around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 pm

So your argument amounts to: I will do what I want, because I can.

That is not very convincing to me; it shows no foresight or hindsight thought. -- ephemeral thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldassare Cossa
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 60
Location : Sodom
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:21 am

No point in looking for reasons where they don't really exist Unreasonable. Reasons are created. Logic is made for men, not men for logic so to speak. It may limit them, but does not bind them. Unless they're unfortunate, or stupid, enough.

There's loads of reasons out there to bring Amerika down, both within and outwith that State. I myself, am barely partial to most of them.

Reductio in absurdum, everything amounts to "do what thou wilt" I suspect. And there's a certain pleasure to be attained from that. We can add a whole layer of ephemeral thoughts on top of this fundamental premise of course. Feel free to do so - I do it myself often.

Consider this - if at 6am tomorrow morning a black winged angel stood by your bed and said

"seize the State and become emperor, or die by the roadside. Both opportunities exist"

What would you do?

The answer is fundamentally the same as a longterm political or military career. Lots of ephemeral thoughts throughout that.

My primary endeavour is to live as interesting a life as possible, and to promulgate my deepest desires and fleeting whims. Of course, this can be promoted as 'reason' or a higher ideal. So be it. And it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, if everyone is not convinced.

There is only power and discourse, and the pleasures thereof. God, or Nature, or Being, or whatever, smiles upon the chessboard watching pawns and kings play, moving the odd piece occassionally.

Most people who want to bring down Amerika have the most fleeting reasons Ur, you know this, hence this topic. I am no different, nor are you. We'd both enjoy it if we could, same as a mullah in Iran, or a greasy commie wherever.

Keep a pair of dice by the chessboard my gargoyle friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:48 am

Baldassare Cossa wrote:
No point in looking for reasons where they don't really exist Unreasonable. Reasons are created. Logic is made for men, not men for logic so to speak. It may limit them, but does not bind them. Unless they're unfortunate, or stupid, enough.
Reason exists everywhere. Some people never realize this fact of life.

The dark side of the moon exists as well...


Baldassare Cossa wrote:
There's loads of reasons out there to bring Amerika down, both within and outwith that State. I myself, am barely partial to most of them.
Then give me some if you will be so kind.


Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Reductio in absurdum, everything amounts to "do what thou wilt" I suspect. And there's a certain pleasure to be attained from that. We can add a whole layer of ephemeral thoughts on top of this fundamental premise of course. Feel free to do so - I do it myself often.
Waste naught; want naught?


Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Consider this - if at 6am tomorrow morning a black winged angel stood by your bed and said

"seize the State and become emperor, or die by the roadside. Both opportunities exist"

What would you do?
I would go see a psychiatrist.


Baldassare Cossa wrote:
The answer is fundamentally the same as a longterm political or military career. Lots of ephemeral thoughts throughout that.
Some people are born militants and politicians; I am neither.


Baldassare Cossa wrote:
My primary endeavour is to live as interesting a life as possible, and to promulgate my deepest desires and fleeting whims. Of course, this can be promoted as 'reason' or a higher ideal. So be it. And it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, if everyone is not convinced.
Does not convincing require at least *ONE* reason, no matter how frail and limp, always?


Baldassare Cossa wrote:
There is only power and discourse, and the pleasures thereof. God, or Nature, or Being, or whatever, smiles upon the chessboard watching pawns and kings play, moving the odd piece occassionally.

Most people who want to bring down Amerika have the most fleeting reasons Ur, you know this, hence this topic. I am no different, nor are you. We'd both enjoy it if we could, same as a mullah in Iran, or a greasy commie wherever.

Keep a pair of dice by the chessboard my gargoyle friend.
"God does not play dice with the world." -Father of the Atom Bomb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hadji
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Baldassare Cossa wrote:
Consider this - if at 6am tomorrow morning a black winged angel stood by your bed and said

"seize the State and become emperor, or die by the roadside. Both opportunities exist"

What would you do?
This is exactly the situation each morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Hadji wrote:
This is exactly the situation each morning.
My angels tell me all kinds of weird shit Hadji.

I do my best to ignore them or I would be in a much worse position than I am now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simpleLife
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor


Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 am

At least, I am more than sure that only some insiders might be able/think to bring down America and not any outsiders.
The idea that Americans (as a people) being hated (or something like that) by the world is only a false international propaganda to justify some created crisis against them, as well against people in the so-called other camp.
Sorry, I think it is not wise (or it is useless) to go into details because nothing planned (since many decades) for these days can be changed and for what will come soon later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy   

Back to top Go down
 
The Amerikan Empire v Anarchy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Did the Roman Empire start to fail when it ceased to expand?
» STEVE QUAYLE - EMPIRE BENEATH THE ICE | HOW THE NAZIS WON THE WAR - TRAILER
» When Joining Regt The First Time.
» Sean Stone Debunks Myths on Iran, Islam & US Empire
» The famed Hanging Gardens of Babylon, found?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: The Arena-
Jump to: