Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Something Exists.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:09 am

Satyr wrote:
YOU, young seedling, have much to learn.
Much that I cannot teach you with theories.
You must experience them, and then, you will only benefit from them if you see them courageously and clearly.

Not a foregone conclusion.
A possibility.

So far you have failed miserably.
You posses no artistry, no nuance, no delicacy.
You are brute force.

This has nothing to do with my Will.
Good luck to you.

Some things just cannot be communicated, when art fails to do so.
Some eyes are just blind to nuance.
If artistry fails me, then why are you the gullible one? Laughing

You have typed a lot of words so far in this thread without addressing the OP, well done!


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
What you say is mostly-true.
The word "mostly" is your defensive mechanism.
Call it what you will; you are still wrong about some of your presumptions.

You are skewed to believe that Everything changes; but Everything also can stay the same.


Satyr wrote:
Dear child, this authority is not a given,
Wrong.

It is a given; you do not have a choice in this matter. Authority authorizes itself through (meta)physical force.


Satyr wrote:
not a product of denial,
It is a product of denial when authority shifts from one person to another.


Satyr wrote:
it is a result of acceptance, of seeing, of coping.
Duh.


Satyr wrote:
This you have yet to learn...if you can learn at all.

Genetics, dear child, is not my doing...it is a burden even I must deal with.

Do not blame me for it...and if you do, remember this is your excuse....not mine.
You are rambling nonsense. What is there for me to blame?

My genetics have blessed me to know and cursed me to think. I take the good with the bad.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Do you give a child authority over you when he says "ghosts exist". No, you do not.

Now ... do you know why, or will I need to attend my lecturing podium?
Dear child, reality is my master, not you, not I.

I am the messenger, not the God.

I am the Satyr.

A child can tell me about centers on wheels and Gods and absolutes and unicorns and leprechauns of all kinds, what does it matter?
The context matters: what you tell a child matters.


Satyr wrote:
I do not decide, infant, I only express.
I only see.
Should I go blind so that you, and your kind, can not face the visions?

I will not...I can not.
I do not really-care if you are blind or not; what does that have to do with me or this thread? -- Nothing.


Satyr wrote:
Now play your simplistic games and cast your stones, you simpleton.

YOU are NOTHING like ME.
NO THING like ME!!!!!

This much is certain.

Good luck with the rest.
Well that's a relief for me.

And why cast stones when I can cast words instead? Words are much more effective.


Satyr wrote:
Simple declarations in place of arguments and alternatives.

Why would it matter to me what you use to console yourself with, other than for egotistical reasons?
Putting you in your place is becomnig unproductive.
Thank you for stating the fact for everybody to see Satyr.

You want to "put me in my place". Your superiority-complex is wearing you thin; you will not last much longer with it.

Good luck with that effort though, I know your ego is wrapped around this ideal. I doubt you will ever let it go. -- not my problem.


Satyr wrote:
YOUR emotions do not matter to me.
Good.


Satyr wrote:
Have have you anything to offer me in return?

No THING!!!
Why would I waste my time upon you?

Only ego, you simpleton... not YOURS, MY ego.
If I have nothing to offer you, then you would not have participated in this thread, but you did.

I know you are only concerned with your own ego; I have known that for awhile now.

Good for you, this is no surprise for me.


Satyr wrote:
Then HIS judgments takes precedence over yours.

Good intuitive call, because yours aren't worth shit, to be honest with you.
Wrong.

You are dodging yet another point. If you recognize the connection of this scientific article and the definition of 'unicorn', then you must disprove and discount your main points and underlying theses. If you cannot quickly-adapt to changes, then your thoughts will not last long in the 20th century Satyr. Then again, you have already-created your progeny. Your life is draining away; I wonder about the pace though. Is it fast? Is it slow? Either way, I will see it if nobody else does. So far, your mind is cemented in the Master-Slave Dialectic. As per the typical man, you make yourself into a god by *PRESUMING* that you are superior to others, at least in terms of intellect. And perhaps that is true. Perhaps you do have some intellectual Authority to throw around here & there. Now, if this is the predominant and/or only attribution/contribution you have to give, then you are going to emotionally-react when another person threatens the status of your claims.

I have a very good general knowledge of the Law, but this does not mean that I am a lawyer. When I have legal troubles, then I will still consult a (good) lawyer. Part of what makes me intelligent is choosing a lawyer who knows what he is talking about, and I am adept at such things. So, if you believe that my intuitions "aren't worth a shit", then go fuck yourself, you brash little cunt. What do I care about your opinion of *ME*? If a scientist has something-scientific to say, then I will listen to his premises & conclusions and I will judge for myself.

This is how Authority works, apparently-which you did not even know until I had to tell you (just now)... Laughing


Satyr wrote:
You still seek leaders because you cannot lead yourself.
You play guessing games, because you cannot estimate my positions.


Satyr wrote:
You know yourself subconsciously. This is becomnig obvious.
You know what I know? Strange, if that were true, then you might be better at your guessing games... Shocked


Satyr wrote:
You feel uncertainty. You feel your own inadequacy...
Nice generalizations.

What do I feel "uncertain" or "inadequate" about?

To be quite honest, I have been feeling very content within myself lately, except financially.


Satyr wrote:
do you think I do not see you beneath the bravado and adolescent bolstering?

Shit, boy, I have trained my self to see beyond words and pretenses. Yours are too transparent.

This is where you, typically, reciprocate.

I only observe.

Nothing else matters to me.
Lies.

You participate, like you are doing now. This dialogue is not "observation".


Satyr wrote:
Have you noticed how you now use my terms?
Have you noticed my ideas & ideals seeping into your posts & writings?

I doubt it; you are becoming blind.


Satyr wrote:
Who is raping whom?
Whatever delusions float your boat, Satired... Laughing


Satyr wrote:
I wonder.
Now off you go with you own kind....your wonderers and Mcmisarables and these females you try to prove yoursel to.

I SEE YOU.
SEX is all about you.

You smell of pussy.
You write a lot of nonsense in order to remove yourself from this discussion.

Good job! -- where were we again?? Oh yeah, Authority, you are apparently-clueless about it. Try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Yeah you can.

No you can only provide information to the mind, If it accepts that information or not is up to it..... wait til you have a kid. Don't scoff at that. It is well known that a kid behaves differently with its parents/guardians then it does with any other person. If a person is unknown to a child, that unknown person will be more likely to control the child then any parent could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 am

kriswest wrote:
If a person is unknown to a child, that unknown person will be more likely to control the child then any parent could.
Kriswest, sometimes you say the most ridiculous things that I do not even know where to begin to respond...

This statement of yours is complete bullshit. And I know for a fact you have no reasoning to back up your claim.

What can a stranger do to your children, hold a gun to their heads? Is this any different than a parent doing the same?


YES!!!

But your statement has no context-whatsoever to make a point about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:24 am

Unreasonable wrote:

If artistry fails me, then why are you the gullible one? Laughing
What have I purchased?

Quote :
You have typed a lot of words so far in this thread without addressing the OP, well done!
Thank you master.

The OP deserves about as much addressing as a child's attempts to gain attention by trying to be controversial.
I offer it the exact amount of respect that it deserves.

Quote :
Call it what you will; you are still wrong about some of your presumptions.
I'm assuming that this is so because YOU say so.

This fits into your style.

Quote :
You are skewed to believe that Everything changes; but Everything also can stay the same.
Huh?

I'm at a loss for words....and so I will not bother responding to it.

Quote :
Wrong.

It is a given; you do not have a choice in this matter. Authority authorizes itself through (meta)physical force.
Is it like....like... magic?

Quote :
It is a product of denial when authority shifts from one person to another.
Oh child, you still hang onto the illusion that you can think reality away.

I can force someone to accept my delusion that unicorns exist, because I can think them, but this has no affect on reality.
I can convince someone, as I have my self, that there is an afterlife, but this changes nothing.

Quote :
You are rambling nonsense. What is there for me to blame?

My genetics have blessed me to know and cursed me to think. I take the good with the bad.
No you don't.

You avoid the effort...you simply think it into existence.

Dear infant, a thought is a translation. It's quality is not determined by the act of thinking but by how it adheres to reality and knows it accurately enough to hope to affect it.

Not all translations are equal in quality and accuracy.

A schizophrenic hears voices in his head...this does not mean that there's someone whispering to him.
A deluded retard believes he can will himself to levitate, evoking some mumbo-jumbo crap about hidden dimensions and untapped energies, this does not make him float off a building.
He inevitably faces the cost of his own stupidity....he dies, or he is saved from himself by another...or he lives out his life in total ignorance.

Quote :
The context matters: what you tell a child matters.
And look at you taking what I have said and running with it into absurdity and delusions.
Look at you desperately trying to be someone by becoming purposefully controversial.

Reality versus Actuality

Do you have a dictionary?

Dominance as Rape
Do you think with subtlety or is the exaggeration where you find understanding?

The Center of the wheel existing... as a thought.

Can you think objectively? Can you follow your reasoning to where it deflates into a caricature?

Women not thinking, at ALL. AT ALL!!!!

Can you think in degrees and not absolutes?

Your judgment, your authority, altering reality.
Are you serious?

You are an embarrassment.
How comforting it all must be to you.

Some ideas are not meant for everyone.

Quote :
I do not really-care if you are blind or not; what does that have to do with me or this thread? -- Nothing.
The OP is about as pathetic as everything else you've ever posted.

Should I take the "Something exists because I say so." seriously?
This is how kindergarten kids speak.

Quote :
Well that's a relief for me.

And why cast stones when I can cast words instead? Words are much more effective.
Only if they have weight, child.

A blind man's comments on my dress, do not have weight.
A child's declarations about Santa have no weight.
An idiot's judgments have no weight.
Making declarations with no reference to reality has no weight.

An opinion has weight when it refers to a commonly perceived reality, not on what a schizophrenic thinks, because only then does it affect the other.

Quote :
Thank you for stating the fact for everybody to see Satyr.

You want to "put me in my place". Your superiority-complex is wearing you thin; you will not last much longer with it.
My superiority or inferiority is evident for all to see.
I leave it to their judgments....weak and strong ones, objective or subjective ones.
It doesn't change who and what I am.

What I cannot stomach is this gross misunderstanding and inability to think....
I have to admit, stupidity scares the shit out of me.
As a solitary instance it is weakness personified, harmless, but in mass it becomes a force to be reckoned with. It turns dangerous.

It is the sheer mass of stupidity around me that I find disturbing.
The quality of judgments; the delusions that are repeated as truths; the absurdities that are offered as respectable positions.

Quote :
Good luck with that effort though, I know your ego is wrapped around this ideal. I doubt you will ever let it go. -- not my problem.
You should read some Stirner, child.
The Ego and His Own.

Read it and think about your statement and why I find it ironic.
I do not deny my ego...I am a man, child.
My ego is who I am.
I do not humble it, unless I am given good reason to.
I do not defer it.
I do not hide it.

I am not a Christian, like you.
I do not feel ashamed about the things you have been raised to feel shame for.

Call me a thief or an adulterer...same shit.

Quote :
If I have nothing to offer you, then you would not have participated in this thread, but you did.
You are grasping at straws to find self-esteem, boy.

Is the only motive for responding here, that you can imagine, the one where YOU matter?

Quote :
Wrong.

You are dodging yet another point. If you recognize the connection of this scientific article and the definition of 'unicorn', then you must disprove and discount your main points and underlying theses.
Huh?

Quote :
If you cannot quickly-adapt to changes, then your thoughts will not last long in the 20th century Satyr.
My thoughts are social... and society is still relevant.

Unicorns, and wheels with centers and sex as rape, and levitation, and ESP, I leave to you, child.
To you and your little friends.

I deal with reality, not the figments in my imagination.

In your haste to "overcome" me you make yourself look stupid.
You call it "change" to justify it.

My thoughts do not adapt to cultural changes.
This is what YOU do.

And reality is not in such a state of flux as to require constant redefinitions.
Schopenhauer's ideas still stand true, centuries later, you pathetic child, because they are timeless.
They do not require constant readjustment, because he found patterns that continue for a long, long time.
It's called intelligence.
This is what differentiated minds....their event horizons. Their awareness.

Only the obtuse need to readjust their judgments constantly, falling into error, trying to integrate new understanding into them....because they cannot see far enough.
They are simple or children.

I've said this before: If you are constantly surprised by reality or you find yourself continuously changing positions then it isn't reality that is at fault....it isn't reality that is changing so rapidly as to require constant re-translations, but the fault is in YOU!!!! Your judgments and interpretations are to be blamed.

Quote :
Then again, you have already-created your progeny. Your life is draining away; I wonder about the pace though. Is it fast? Is it slow? Either way, I will see it if nobody else does.
Oh child, your fear of getting old and dying is clear to witness.

What girlish games you play, seeking a weak spot.
The pace of life passing by quickens as time goes by.
In many ways this is the best time in my life.

Your life is also "draining away" dear vengeful child...at the same pace.
Does this trouble you so much that you use it as a weapon against others?

Quote :
So far, your mind is cemented in the Master-Slave Dialectic.
Ha!!!
Then you haven't understood a word.
I see both as weak, but to different degrees.

You have truly not understood a single word I've said. You've latched onto what little you got and you ran with it into delusional absurdity.

Hint:
Power is not the master dominating the slave....power is indifference.

Quote :
As per the typical man, you make yourself into a god by *PRESUMING* that you are superior to others, at least in terms of intellect. And perhaps that is true.
Then if it is "perhaps true" it is a correct "presumption".

Shall I pretend otherwise so that you do not feel as bad?
Shall I be humble to make me more tolerable to you?

Quote :
Perhaps you do have some intellectual Authority to throw around here & there. Now, if this is the predominant and/or only attribution/contribution you have to give, then you are going to emotionally-react when another person threatens the status of your claims.
No, foolish child.

I react when someone claims to be a worthy challenger and then offers nothing more than crap....then gloating about it as if he has scored some great victory.

How many times have you declared yourself the victor, little boy?

But this has changed.

My authority, if I have any, is in how accurately I provide insights on commonly perceived phenomena...not in declaring myself and my opinions correct.
Nobody, so far, has managed to challenge my perceptions.
I can be challenged personally using your girlish emotional methods of insinuation and psychological warfare and taunts etc.

But my opinions remain intact.
I do not declare them true....I say "See for yourself"..."Test them and verify them"
If you have a disagreement offer an alternative explanation on the phenomena I describe and we both experience daily.

Don't just declare me wrong.

Quote :
I have a very good general knowledge of the Law, but this does not mean that I am a lawyer. When I have legal troubles, then I will still consult a (good) lawyer. Part of what makes me intelligent is choosing a lawyer who knows what he is talking about, and I am adept at such things. So, if you believe that my intuitions "aren't worth a shit", then go fuck yourself, you brash little cunt. What do I care about your opinion of *ME*? If a scientist has something-scientific to say, then I will listen to his premises & conclusions and I will judge for myself.
A lawyer has knowledge.
Knowledge is not the same as intelligence...although some intelligence is required to understand some knowledge.
The "brash little cunt" is plain to see.

YOU feel threatened by my judgments of you, because you secretly know that my judgments on many other things have been spot on.
You fear they might be so in reference to you.

Quote :
This is how Authority works, apparently-which you did not even know until I had to tell you (just now)...
Dear child, the lawyer has no authority because he "says so" but because he can practically display it.
His authority is based on results and empirical proof...not on mere declarations, or because another will has given him power.

Authority is found in how it affects you.
There is the authority of brute force, that imposes itself upon you...and the authority of truth, which you cannot escape by simply denying it.

You understand authority just as much as you understood consent.
You attributed it to morality when it has little to do with it.
Morality, dear child, is a communal will or an external will imposing itself upon the many subordinated wills.

Another embarrassment for you....another instance where the quality of your judgment, beyond your emotionally driven declarations, has made itself obvious.

Quote :
You play guessing games, because you cannot estimate my positions.
Your positions are based on taking your misunderstanding of mine and then twisting them into delusional absurdities that contain no nuance, only absolutes, no arguments, only declarations, and so no value and no authority.
Quote :

You know what I know? Strange, if that were true, then you might be better at your guessing games...
Are you troubled by my insights into your motives?
This is your attempt to run from them.

What you know is made clear every time you post an opinion and then try to defend it, child.
Quote :

Nice generalizations.

What do I feel "uncertain" or "inadequate" about?
Your mind and how it can be successfully be used to deal with the world.

Quote :
To be quite honest, I have been feeling very content within myself lately, except financially.
Many Christians share in your contentment.

Good for you.
I do not wish harm upon you, but every time you mouth off inanities, I am filled with an anxiety at the state of the average mind.
Quote :

Lies.

You participate, like you are doing now. This dialogue is not "observation".
You have no idea about the observer/observed dialectic, have you?

A scientist must shine a light upon what he wishes to observe....by doing so he affects it and he must adjust his calculations to take this into consideration.
The uncertainty principle.

I stir you up and then let you run around....and then I watch.
I've been doing it for years with many specimens.

This is why I am called a Troll within some circles.

Let me explain my methodology:

I enter a forum with good intentions.
I post honest personal opinions and assessments of reality and the world.

Then I wait.

If the other responds displaying a comprehension of what I've said, offering relevant comments and/or challenges to my positions, or asking for clarifications, I respond in kind.

If the other, as is most often the case, responds offering declarations, insinuations about me and my life, or positions that display a total or partial misunderstanding of what I've said, or that displays mental inadequacy, then I know I'm in the presence of a retard.

At this point I make a decision.
Do I ignore them or do I use them to further my understanding of humanity or to verify my already established positions?

I react accordingly.
If I am to use the retard, I must maintain his attentions upon me, so that I can stir him/her into activity....usually emotional activity, that will expose them further.

I manipulate them, by using what I already see as being his/her nature, from the posts available.
I then let them run.

Quote :
Have you noticed my ideas & ideals seeping into your posts & writings?

I doubt it; you are becoming blind.
No, what I've see, dear boy, is you taking my ideas, YOUR understanding of them, and then twisting them into caricatures.
Quote :

Satyr wrote:
Who is raping whom?
Whatever delusions float your boat, Satired...
Was that you raping me?

Shit man the rape shit just cracked me up....then it became disturbing.

Quote :
You write a lot of nonsense in order to remove yourself from this discussion.
I never remove my self from the discussion.
I remove my self from wasting my time on inanities and crap.

Quote :
Good job! -- where were we again?? Oh yeah, Authority, you are apparently-clueless about it. Try again.
Yes....well I wrote a little something years before you outgrew your diapers, called Human Judgment...

It's available on my BLOG.

But that was you begging for advice, wasn't it, little boy?

I am also "clueless" about a great many things, much of which you cannot help me with because you don't even understand simple concepts like consent and rape and authority.

Why try again?...I am done.

Good luck in your analysis of authority.

If it involves rape, it might get fun(ny).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 am

Unreasonable wrote:
kriswest wrote:
If a person is unknown to a child, that unknown person will be more likely to control the child then any parent could.
Kriswest, sometimes you say the most ridiculous things that I do not even know where to begin to respond...

This statement of yours is complete bullshit. And I know for a fact you have no reasoning to back up your claim.

What can a stranger do to your children, hold a gun to their heads? Is this any different than a parent doing the same?


YES!!!

But your statement has no context-whatsoever to make a point about it...

Ur a child learns the parental limits and pushes the limits with what they can and cannot do and what is true and what is fiction. A stranger is far more intimidating then a parent, the child does not know the limits with this person, they do not know what that person's reactions are. So depending upon the child it will either trust and obey this person or obey out of intimidation . The rare child will not obey and follow. Reasoning is not needed here darlin just experience , word of mouth and observation. You think that I alone know this? Hardly go speak to parents at a school or in your neighborhood. Kids will follow strangers that is why it is imperative that children are taught at a very young age forcefully if need be to not go near strangers. Those that a child does not know can and usually do get a child to be more obedient than the parents can. Satyr is a parent and he maybe able to explain it far better than I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Satyr wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:

If artistry fails me, then why are you the gullible one? Laughing
What have I purchased?
Purchased? -- nothing.

I was referring to how you cannot tell who-is-who across the internet, in other words, gullible.

I have remained myself and exactly-posted what my ulterior screennames are or have been, Mr. 6666.

And this is not to say that I have not made my own mistakes; because I have.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You have typed a lot of words so far in this thread without addressing the OP, well done!
Thank you master.

The OP deserves about as much addressing as a child's attempts to gain attention by trying to be controversial.
I offer it the exact amount of respect that it deserves.
I am not "trying to be controversial" with this thread. Try again.


Satyr wrote:
I'm assuming that this is so because YOU say so.

This fits into your style.
No, your presumptions are incorrect because the world is changing around you too quickly.

Can you account for it or will you fall behind? The human mind advances *EXPONENTIALLY* with regards to population sizes.

I have stated this many times before (specialization theory); how fast can your brain process the changes ... faster than mine?


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You are skewed to believe that Everything changes; but Everything also can stay the same.
Huh?
Whaaaaa...?


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Wrong.

It is a given; you do not have a choice in this matter. Authority authorizes itself through (meta)physical force.
Is it like....like... magic?
No.

It is a process of observation and contorting mathematical realities into explanations, and thus, 'descriptions' concerning the "real world".


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
It is a product of denial when authority shifts from one person to another.
Oh child, you still hang onto the illusion that you can think reality away.
Who said anything about "thinking reality away"? That would be you, not me, Oldboy.


Satyr wrote:
I can force someone to accept my delusion that unicorns exist, because I can think them, but this has no affect on reality.
I can convince someone, as I have my self, that there is an afterlife, but this changes nothing.
It changes nothing for whom???

To the person you just convinced, it just changed Everything...


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You are rambling nonsense. What is there for me to blame?

My genetics have blessed me to know and cursed me to think. I take the good with the bad.
No you don't.

You avoid the effort...you simply think it into existence.

Dear infant, a thought is a translation. It's quality is not determined by the act of thinking but by how it adheres to reality and knows it accurately enough to hope to affect it.

Not all translations are equal in quality and accuracy.

A schizophrenic hears voices in his head...this does not mean that there's someone whispering to him.
A deluded retard believes he can will himself to levitate, evoking some mumbo-jumbo crap about hidden dimensions and untapped energies, this does not make him float off a building.
He inevitably faces the cost of his own stupidity....he dies, or he is saved from himself by another...or he lives out his life in total ignorance.
I already-know all this; you are missing the point yet again...


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
The context matters: what you tell a child matters.
And look at you taking what I have said and running with it into absurdity and delusions.
Look at you desperately trying to be someone by becoming purposefully controversial.
Excuse me? -- I am not "desperately-trying to be someone by becoming purposefully controversial". That is your interpretation, not mine. My interpretation is this: I am challenging beliefs, whether they be true or false is inconsequential to my purposes. And what is that purpose you may ask your self. It is to understand what I already-know, and to absorb what I do not already-know. I did not arrive here after 6,000,000,000+ years of evolution just to piss my existence away like the rest of "us". You know what you know. I know what I know. Let us compare & contrast then. The real Game of Life is not a "game" at all; it is play-for-keeps time.

When I first arrived on ILP, it was not the first internet philosophy forum I posted in. I was on a couple others briefly that were hidden away from the world, because the internet had not become popular yet. Google is a recent event in our history & time. Anyway, before ILP, I had always been searching for like-minded individuals. I did not expect to find any; I was subconsciously-searching. That is what Philosophers do. Often time throughout the millenniums, they will not find anybody they can relate to, or they will not study/develop thoughts, and they will die without names. This happens frequently in Human History. However, with the internet, things are quickly-changing. The point I am making is I sought you out and I found you, not the other way around. Okay ... so get over it. I learned from you what I originally-sought. I wanted a challenge, and I got one. Now the tables are turned; how well will you accept my challenges???

Not well so far ... you are slow to address the point of this thread/sub-forum/debate. What is the topic again???


Satyr wrote:
Reality versus Actuality
Do you have a dictionary?
Do you have a brain?


Satyr wrote:
Dominance as Rape
Do you think with subtlety or is the exaggeration where you find understanding?
The exaggeration is where I find your understanding, not mine.


Satyr wrote:
The Center of the wheel existing... as a thought.
Can you think objectively? Can you follow your reasoning to where it deflates into a caricature?
Yes.


Satyr wrote:
Women not thinking, at ALL. AT ALL!!!!
Can you think in degrees and not absolutes?
Yes, when it is necessary for me to do so.

Other than the pull for necessity, I enjoy to live in my own fantasy world. I use my imagination. Who does not?

The only reason I am here right now, and conversing with others, is for the sake of necessity ... no other reason!


Satyr wrote:
Your judgment, your authority, altering reality.
Are you serious?
Almost-always. I am not 'serious' around females and children.

Truth is not for them to know unless they are willing to die for it.

The compulsion towards Philosophy is a natural one for the few.


Satyr wrote:
You are an embarrassment.
Why? I don't feel embarrassed.

Ohhhh, you mean I am "an embarrassment" to you. Guess what: I don't give a shit.


Satyr wrote:
How comforting it all must be to you.
What is comforting to me? -- Emotional rhetoric?

No, I do not find that comforting at all. Why do you not stick to the points here & now, hmmm?


Satyr wrote:
Some ideas are not meant for everyone.
No shit?

Let's start with: You are wrong.

Let me know how that idea settles with you.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
I do not really-care if you are blind or not; what does that have to do with me or this thread? -- Nothing.
The OP is about as pathetic as everything else you've ever posted.
Then 1) quit clicking on my threads, 2) quit reading my words, and 3) quit responding to my magnificent works of art.

Wink

Cool


Satyr wrote:
Should I take the "Something exists because I say so." seriously?
This is how kindergarten kids speak.
You should take it seriously when you do not even understand the basic concept or premise.

Did I say "Something exists because I say so."? Or, did I say this:

"Something exists because I say "something exists" by my Authority."


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Well that's a relief for me.

And why cast stones when I can cast words instead? Words are much more effective.
Only if they have weight, child.
My words are lead. Your words are shale.


Satyr wrote:
My superiority or inferiority is evident for all to see.
I leave it to their judgments....weak and strong ones, objective or subjective ones.
It doesn't change who and what I am.

What I cannot stomach is this gross misunderstanding and inability to think....
I have to admit, stupidity scares the shit out of me.
As a solitary instance it is weakness personified, harmless, but in mass it becomes a force to be reckoned with. It turns dangerous.

It is the sheer mass of stupidity around me that I find disturbing.
The quality of judgments; the delusions that are repeated as truths; the absurdities that are offered as respectable positions.
Stupidity does not scare me, because it is *ALWAYS* predictable to me.

Perhaps you have yet to see & understand this fact of life...


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Good luck with that effort though, I know your ego is wrapped around this ideal. I doubt you will ever let it go. -- not my problem.
You should read some Stirner, child.
The Ego and His Own.

Read it and think about your statement and why I find it ironic.
I do not deny my ego...I am a man, child.
My ego is who I am.
I do not humble it, unless I am given good reason to.
I do not defer it.
I do not hide it.
I did not assault your ego, "you fool". I assaulted your ideal.

Continue to make rhetorical-mistakes at your leisure though; it is very becoming of you.


Satyr wrote:
I am not a Christian, like you.
Emotional rhetoric, again.

I am not a Christian, because I do not accept Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior.

I am an Anarchist at heart. I have no ruler. I am a "free thinker". I can walk through walls (by cutting holes through them).


Satyr wrote:
I do not feel ashamed about the things you have been raised to feel shame for.
That is well & fine with me Oldboy. Just recognize that I feel contempt for you by how you treat your family.

I see it as broken; that is my opinion. If you do not find my judgment meaningful, then it affects neither of us.

I use it to compare & contrast where and what I will do with myself in the future. I believe in the Institution of Marriage.

I care not for your attempts to denigrate my person or my thoughts; it merely-becomes an annoyance to me through repetition.


Satyr wrote:
Call me a thief or an adulterer...same shit.
Fine with me. I don't care if you steal or cheat or rape or plunder ... until it affects me.

I stated this numerous times from the beginning of our interactions with one-another.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
If I have nothing to offer you, then you would not have participated in this thread, but you did.
You are grasping at straws to find self-esteem, boy.

Is the only motive for responding here, that you can imagine, the one where YOU matter?
My thread.

Only I matter within it until my proposition(s) is/are challenged.

Thus far, they remain unchallenged ... therefore yes, you are correct to assume so.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Wrong.

You are dodging yet another point. If you recognize the connection of this scientific article and the definition of 'unicorn', then you must disprove and discount your main points and underlying theses.
Huh?
Whaaaaa...?


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
If you cannot quickly-adapt to changes, then your thoughts will not last long in the 20th century Satyr.
My thoughts are social... and society is still relevant.
No, your thoughts are anti-social old goat. That is why they are not accepted by anybody save for a select few.


Satyr wrote:
Unicorns, and wheels with centers and sex as rape, and levitation, and ESP, I leave to you, child.
To you and your little friends.

I deal with reality, not the figments in my imagination.

In your haste to "overcome" me you make yourself look stupid.
You call it "change" to justify it.

My thoughts do not adapt to cultural changes.
This is what YOU do.
Emotional rhetoric.

Vain attempts at character assassination.

Try again.


Satyr wrote:
And reality is not in such a state of flux as to require constant redefinitions.
Bullshit.

If that were true, then language would never fragment.

Completely-wrong! -- Do you mean to shoot yourself in the foot so blatantly???


Satyr wrote:
Schopenhauer's ideas still stand true, centuries later, you pathetic child, because they are timeless.
They do not require constant readjustment, because he found patterns that continue for a long, long time.
It's called intelligence.
This is what differentiated minds....their event horizons. Their awareness.

Only the obtuse need to readjust their judgments constantly, falling into error, trying to integrate new understanding into them....because they cannot see far enough.
They are simple or children.

I've said this before: If you are constantly surprised by reality or you find yourself continuously changing positions then it isn't reality that is at fault....it isn't reality that is changing so rapidly as to require constant re-translations, but the fault is in YOU!!!! Your judgments and interpretations are to be blamed.
Your problem is failing to realize that I am rarely, if ever, surprised by anything, let alone the things you-yourself say...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Then again, you have already-created your progeny. Your life is draining away; I wonder about the pace though. Is it fast? Is it slow? Either way, I will see it if nobody else does.
Oh child, your fear of getting old and dying is clear to witness.

What girlish games you play, seeking a weak spot.
The pace of life passing by quickens as time goes by.
In many ways this is the best time in my life.

Your life is also "draining away" dear vengeful child...at the same pace.
Does this trouble you so much that you use it as a weapon against others?
Do not be a dumb shit Satyr; it is bad form.

I was not attacking you; I was stating a truth. I am aware of my own mortality and I subjectively-objectively-recognize its significance or insignificance through different contexts. I am very-well aware of the affects time, space, and reality have upon my body, mind, and essence. So you should be wary of what 'girlish games' you accuse others of, especially-when you are completely-off-the-mark. You think I am striking you with a blow there? You think that it is an insult? You think that it is a "bad" thing? You are lost in your forest old man. Return to "reality" if you can.

You have no idea what I think of life and death, nor how I react to either.

If you did, then you would describe me more accurately-than you do, which is hardly-at-all. "Keep swinging."


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
So far, your mind is cemented in the Master-Slave Dialectic.
Ha!!!
Then you haven't understood a word.
I see both as weak, but to different degrees.
Okay, Mr. McLaren, whatever you say...


Satyr wrote:
You have truly not understood a single word I've said. You've latched onto what little you got and you ran with it into delusional absurdity.

Hint:
Power is not the master dominating the slave....power is indifference.
Hint:

I have been playing "games". I know what you know ... the question that remains is how-much-more. Suspect


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
As per the typical man, you make yourself into a god by *PRESUMING* that you are superior to others, at least in terms of intellect. And perhaps that is true.
Then if it is "perhaps true" it is a correct "presumption".

Shall I pretend otherwise so that you do not feel as bad?
Shall I be humble to make me more tolerable to you?
You shall do as you please, Oldboy; who am I to stop you?

I was just thrust into the Administrator position of this website by Fate; or call it what you will.

As soon as somebody comes along that will unquestionably-demonstrate he will perpetuate the basic premise for Free Speech, then he can have this forum to do with it as he pleases. Until then, I am obligated to the tasks that I feel are necessitated by my person. I want to ensure that everybody has as much freedom/power possible to say whatever they will under the context of a "Dissidents Philosophy Forum". That is why I propose that if you make a thread here on this forum, that you own it entirely & absolutely. Welcome back to the topic of this thread, Satyr: Authorship.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Perhaps you do have some intellectual Authority to throw around here & there. Now, if this is the predominant and/or only attribution/contribution you have to give, then you are going to emotionally-react when another person threatens the status of your claims.
No, foolish child.

I react when someone claims to be a worthy challenger and then offers nothing more than crap....then gloating about it as if he has scored some great victory.

How many times have you declared yourself the victor, little boy?

But this has changed.
You are damn right this has changed. I constantly-reevaluate my tactics so that they provide me with the sharpest weapon(s) possible. When I thrust, I do it precisely. I aim to kill *EVERY* time. I aim to be successful *EVERY* time. If I fail, then I will learn, adapt, and redeploy. What are you doing over there, jacking off? That would explain why you are lacking an argument in this thread.

Keep attacking my person. This poses no threat to me. Judge me like I judge you.


Satyr wrote:
My authority, if I have any, is in how accurately I provide insights on commonly perceived phenomena...not in declaring myself and my opinions correct.
Nobody, so far, has managed to challenge my perceptions.
I can be challenged personally using your girlish emotional methods of insinuation and psychological warfare and taunts etc.
You do not want a challenge. You should face up to this failure of yours sooner-rather-than-later.


Satyr wrote:
But my opinions remain intact.
I do not declare them true....I say "See for yourself"..."Test them and verify them"
If you have a disagreement offer an alternative explanation on the phenomena I describe and we both experience daily.

Don't just declare me wrong.
I will in due time...

I must test my theories over-and-over again, first, until they are perfected.

I do not have the benefit & experience of Middle Age Manhood to verify what I already-assume to be true.

So far, all I have to work with is what you have given me. It is mostly-true. At the very least, it works efficiently.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
I have a very good general knowledge of the Law, but this does not mean that I am a lawyer. When I have legal troubles, then I will still consult a (good) lawyer. Part of what makes me intelligent is choosing a lawyer who knows what he is talking about, and I am adept at such things. So, if you believe that my intuitions "aren't worth a shit", then go fuck yourself, you brash little cunt. What do I care about your opinion of *ME*? If a scientist has something-scientific to say, then I will listen to his premises & conclusions and I will judge for myself.
A lawyer has knowledge.
Knowledge is not the same as intelligence...although some intelligence is required to understand some knowledge.
The "brash little cunt" is plain to see.

YOU feel threatened by my judgments of you, because you secretly know that my judgments on many other things have been spot on.
You fear they might be so in reference to you.
Of course I feel threatened by your judgments; I have told you in the past, very clearly, that I respect you precisely-because you are able to discriminate what is true and what is false by definition. I would not have spent so much time with you over the last year, comprehending your thesis, if it was all going to become a waste of my time. Intelligent minds are few-and-far between; so be it. Sometimes you are able to strike me a blow; and sometimes you are not. What you fail to see lately is where, how, and when. You presume that I am not able to respond in kind to an attack? I can; I will. Does this surprise you? No, I do not imagine that it would. -- so what?

When I respect your judgments, it is because they threaten to destroy my positions.

You and I both know this. Yet, you do not know where your own positions are weak.

This is where your "fear of stupidity" comes into play. You already-have pre-made excuses in case you are beaten.


Satyr wrote:
Dear child, the lawyer has no authority because he "says so" but because he can practically display it.
His authority is based on results and empirical proof...not on mere declarations, or because another will has given him power.

Authority is found in how it affects you.
There is the authority of brute force, that imposes itself upon you...and the authority of truth, which you cannot escape by simply denying it.

You understand authority just as much as you understood consent.
You attributed it to morality when it has little to do with it.
Morality, dear child, is a communal will or an external will imposing itself upon the many subordinated wills.

Another embarrassment for you....another instance where the quality of your judgment, beyond your emotionally driven declarations, has made itself obvious.
Remember, old goat, I did not say "because he says so"...

Thank you for your lesson; did I just hear gold coins dropping all over the ground for me to pick up? Cool

Those statements of yours were part of my point. Once a person demonstrates accountability, Authorship, then his words connote actual metaphysical-forces that effectively-demonstrate what he blatantly-knows or does not know. This detection is mostly subconscious or unconscious. It is a vocal and literary affect that portrays the phenomenon of (social) Trust. What you trust another person with, how, and why, all depend on what Authority they are linked to. Do they mean what they say? Are they intelligent? Have they lied in the past? Have they hidden their identity from you? What are their motives? What do they want in the first place? These are the questions that go into every social interaction and communication. That manifestation is: Trust. Who says what, and why, and how, and to what end.

Authority and Reason are brothers. One is older than the other.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You play guessing games, because you cannot estimate my positions.
Your positions are based on taking your misunderstanding of mine and then twisting them into delusional absurdities that contain no nuance, only absolutes, no arguments, only declarations, and so no value and no authority.
Then why did I just demonstrate otherwise, with breathtaking ease?

You think this dialogue is difficult for me? My life was predetermined for this purpose.

I eat words. I throw words. I catch words. Nothing you say cannot be absolutely-digested by me.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You know what I know? Strange, if that were true, then you might be better at your guessing games...
Are you troubled by my insights into your motives?
This is your attempt to run from them.

What you know is made clear every time you post an opinion and then try to defend it, child.
I am not running from anything. I enjoy your insights into my motives. They are both humorous and helpful to me.

You are walking straight into my traps with bravado, well done indeed!


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Nice generalizations.

What do I feel "uncertain" or "inadequate" about?
Your mind and how it can be successfully be used to deal with the world.
Incorrect.

My mind is my greatest asset. I see what I see and I know what I know.

I enjoy being misunderstood, because it makes my reasoning stronger to see where others fail to grasp what I say.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
To be quite honest, I have been feeling very content within myself lately, except financially.
Many Christians share in your contentment.

Good for you.
I do not wish harm upon you, but every time you mouth off inanities, I am filled with an anxiety at the state of the average mind.
I am a Christian because I am content?

Are you content Satired? Are you a Christian too?

Or am I failing to understand your reasoning here?


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Lies.

You participate, like you are doing now. This dialogue is not "observation".
You have no idea about the observer/observed dialectic, have you?

A scientist must shine a light upon what he wishes to observe....by doing so he affects it and he must adjust his calculations to take this into consideration.
The uncertainty principle.
I was beyond Quantum Mechanics before I walked into ILP Satyr. I am farther than you could possibly-imagine.

I build universal logic systems and null-set theories in my free time. Wonderer and Faust are a laugh to me when it comes to Logos.


Satyr wrote:
I stir you up and then let you run around....and then I watch.
I've been doing it for years with many specimens.

This is why I am called a Troll within some circles.

Let me explain my methodology:

I enter a forum with good intentions.
I post honest personal opinions and assessments of reality and the world.

Then I wait.

If the other responds displaying a comprehension of what I've said, offering relevant comments and/or challenges to my positions, or asking for clarifications, I respond in kind.

If the other, as is most often the case, responds offering declarations, insinuations about me and my life, or positions that display a total or partial misunderstanding of what I've said, or that displays mental inadequacy, then I know I'm in the presence of a retard.

At this point I make a decision.
Do I ignore them or do I use them to further my understanding of humanity or to verify my already established positions?

I react accordingly.
If I am to use the retard, I must maintain his attentions upon me, so that I can stir him/her into activity....usually emotional activity, that will expose them further.

I manipulate them, by using what I already see as being his/her nature, from the posts available.
I then let them run.
I already-know Satyr ... I have been watching with keen eyes. I see everything you do where I am concerned.

Keep underestimating me at your leisure. Go ahead; walk along.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Have you noticed my ideas & ideals seeping into your posts & writings?

I doubt it; you are becoming blind.
No, what I've see, dear boy, is you taking my ideas, YOUR understanding of them, and then twisting them into caricatures.
Then you have failed to account for my ability to manipulate others where & when I please.

Let me tell you that I do not enjoy social interactions, because of the responsibility they imply, even on the internet.

I have always been "The Loner" throughout my life, never fitting into a social group. Look at ILP. Look at the reason why I was rejected, banned from that place, and emasculated by their mini-social group. They steal all my words, eat them, and then piss on my face. I learned a valuable lesson. I care more for myself than I do for others, because I realize the darker mechanics of the Unknown-Universe. You taught me a lesson, and it was a good one, but not the greatest lesson of my life. I already-understood the Self-Other divide, the Fear, and the Existential Anxiety of death-between-life as a young child. I subconsciously-kept track of such events throughout my life, because I was predetermined to observe, record, interpret, reinterpret, and portray such experiential existences/possibilities in the form of a metaphysical language. Are you aware of how much life & material goes into a single Word? No, I do not think that you are wary of this, because of how far you misconstrue my own words, intentions, and descriptions.

And therefore, I find *ALL* social interactions annoying outside of these particular discussions on the internet. I want challenges, not mediocrity. I want philosophy, not old-hippy-liberal, feel-good, dick-sucking bullshit. If I wanted to suck on some cocks, then I would wear pink-colored shirts and tight jeans more often than I do (which is never). Normal people are ... normal. Average people are ... average. This is the situation I was placed-into by my life & circumstances. I cannot change as much as I would like to in one lifetime, which may be nothing at all. But, like you, I work with the "stones & tools" I have available, those resources directly-around me. This is where the Internet comes into relevance. The future of the Internet is world-wide, under a singular language system, beyond my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Satyr wrote:
Who is raping whom?
Whatever delusions float your boat, Satired...
Was that you raping me?

Shit man the rape shit just cracked me up....then it became disturbing.
You brought it up man, not I...

Once in a great while, I dream of fucking women because my sexuality is repressed. Call it what you will.

I still do not know what 'rape' is. The word & term is meaningless to me. It is only of value to societies where their women must be protected from Outsiders or Criminals, "social deviants". This has little context in reference to me. I am part of *NO* social groups outside the internet and this particular forum. I have "no life". I don't want one. I never did. I never will. I will never fit in anywhere. I am between Good & Evil, not beyond either. My social group remains undefined and I know for a fact that it will forever be as such. I am an outcast from this entire world, because I care for the Truth, the kind of words that can & will get you killed for speaking. I know the lines. I can repeat them if I am ever granted a deathwish. Silence is the only thing that keeps men like me, and you, alive.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You write a lot of nonsense in order to remove yourself from this discussion.
I never remove my self from the discussion.
I remove my self from wasting my time on inanities and crap.
Fine then, have it your way.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Good job! -- where were we again?? Oh yeah, Authority, you are apparently-clueless about it. Try again.
Yes....well I wrote a little something years before you outgrew your diapers, called Human Judgment...

It's available on my BLOG.

But that was you begging for advice, wasn't it, little boy?

I am also "clueless" about a great many things, much of which you cannot help me with because you don't even understand simple concepts like consent and rape and authority.

Why try again?...I am done.

Good luck in your analysis of authority.

If it involves rape, it might get fun(ny).
I am not begging for advice here; I am challenging what you know without you knowing it.

And now you should know, hopefully. I remain unimpressed. Bring your A-game next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:21 pm

kriswest wrote:
Ur a child learns the parental limits and pushes the limits with what they can and cannot do and what is true and what is fiction. A stranger is far more intimidating then a parent, the child does not know the limits with this person, they do not know what that person's reactions are. So depending upon the child it will either trust and obey this person or obey out of intimidation . The rare child will not obey and follow. Reasoning is not needed here darlin just experience , word of mouth and observation. You think that I alone know this? Hardly go speak to parents at a school or in your neighborhood. Kids will follow strangers that is why it is imperative that children are taught at a very young age forcefully if need be to not go near strangers. Those that a child does not know can and usually do get a child to be more obedient than the parents can. Satyr is a parent and he maybe able to explain it far better than I can.
None of that has anything to do with 'control'.

A parent can intimidate, threaten, force, abuse, rape, anything, etc. to their own children.

Your point is defeated because you have no context from which to base your claims.

Strangers do not 'control' children anymore than a biological parent does.


In fact, biological parents exert and command a much more lasting & profound affect on their children than any stranger possibly-could.

You are talking out of your ass on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Dude, you are so boring it isn't even worth it.

You are a woman, all evasion and innuendo and erasing previous errors and implying a manipulation as evidence of self-worth and taunting...and....and...

You are a little girl.

But your threads are damn funny.
If this is you trying to challenge me and make me bring my A-game then it falls short of the mark.

Tell me about consent again.

How many minutes did I waste on you with that fiasco, you called thinking.

now you are giving me authority?

Shit, stick with krimwest, she's more on your level.
two girls just shooting the shit.

Times have changed....I do not waste much time on retards.

What did you say times are changing?
Fuck, little boy, you are so simple, its scary.

This is what you understand:

Fuck all!
Blind as a bat.

Make another statement.
Sex is rape or the wheel has a center....in my mind.

YOU are the AUTHORITY?!! (the color makes it convincing)


Gawd you are in for a rude awakening.
stiff upper lip, ol'boy....I'll be dead soon and then you can pretend to have outmaneuvered me....again.

You WIN!!!

Now I've gotten bored with you.

Maybe in a week or two I'll get the itch to poke you again.

Until then have fun with your little friends.


albino
Maribor, Brezovica?!

Do all mental cases come from there?

Just kidding man, you are a genius....again....in your own mind, by YOUR own authority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Don't run Satired, wait, come baaaaaack!!! Laughing

Peace sucker. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:52 am

Any responses that do not directly and succinctly-address this line of reasoning will be deleted-outright, starting-now...

Unreasonable wrote:
Something exists because I say "something exists" by my Authority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:16 am

Unicorns exist because I say "unicorns exist", by my authority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:19 am

Satyr wrote:
Unicorns exist because I say "unicorns exist", by my authority.
What gives you this 'authority' to say unicorns exist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:55 am

Oh Satyr you wound me,,, Oh well

Quote :
None of that has anything to do with 'control'.
It has to do with control and domination


Quote :
A parent can intimidate, threaten, force, abuse, rape, anything, etc. to their own children.
yes, so? A child will still obey a stranger faster then they will their parents


Quote :
Your point is defeated because you have no context from which to base your claims.
Sorry, I do . You can also talk to police school officals they will tell you the same thing.


Quote :
Strangers do not 'control' children anymore than a biological parent does.
All infant animals trust thier parents they know the limits of the parent, A strange animal or in this case a human comes around it is a survival instinct to kow tow before the dominant creature and obey it or risk death. Animal infants hide or submit, human children are no different in that survival instinct. A stranger can at the point of contact exert more control over the child then a parent can due to that instinct. Why do you think so many kids are taken from their families every year worldwide? Stangers can manipulate trust and fear in a child faster and stronger then a parent in most cases. You need to know this if you ever plan to be a parent. You need to take it seriously for your kids sakes.


Quote :
In fact, biological parents exert and command a much more lasting & profound affect on their children than any stranger possibly-could.
Lasting sure over time of course,, but a stranger if it stays in the child's life ceases to be a stranger. The child will know that person's limits and will test those limits unless that person shows up only sporadically.


Quote :
You are talking out of your ass on this one.
No dear,, you are. You have spent far too much time on gender differences and male superiority. You know nothing about this subject. You need to broaden your humanity studies quite alot. Sticking to one subject handicaps your mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Unicorns exist because I say "unicorns exist", by my authority.
What gives you this 'authority' to say unicorns exist?
Nothing.

There is no value in the sentence because it refers to nothing practical....it is all fantasy.

Authority is not fantasy.
Authority does not come from me claiming I have it.
Unicorns don't exist because I say they do.


ARE you this simple?!!!
That's a legit8imate question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:04 am

Satyr wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Unicorns exist because I say "unicorns exist", by my authority.
What gives you this 'authority' to say unicorns exist?
Nothing.
If nothing gives you the authority, then you have no authority to say that "unicorns exist", which is why they do not...


Satyr wrote:
There is no value in the sentence because it refers to nothing practical....it is all fantasy.

Authority is not fantasy.
Authority does not come from me claiming I have it.
Unicorns don't exist because I say they do.
Then you have no Authority to say they exist!


Satyr wrote:
ARE you this simple?!!!
That's a legit8imate question.
No, it is a baseless question, simple rhetoric aimed to demean my person and my position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:03 am

Satyr wrote:
It isn't my word that has weight, but my word in referencing a commonly perceived world, that holds weight or does not.
No shit, you stupid-cocksucker. Tell me something I don't know...

Oh wait, you are out of material. Get lost; you are pathetic and your skull is hollow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:18 am

Satyr wrote:
Teach me about authority.
Then form your questions well, cock-sucker.

I will not address your nonsense-shit otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:04 pm

*thread locked due to inactivity*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Something Exists.   

Back to top Go down
 
Something Exists.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Allawi Talabani: things do not go one and confusion still exists and ship buffeted by waves Thursday, September 20 / September 2012 18:13
» Nature
» Nothing exists! Zero Ontology!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: The Arena-
Jump to: