AuthorMessage
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:03 am

Satyr wrote:
Because of his pathetic PM..he knows....very childish.

An army on none.

friendship with you is a hard task, huh?

Quote :
How many faces do you people need?

I need only one: my face. i'm honest to the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:17 am

Drone wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Because of his pathetic PM..he knows....very childish.

An army on none.

friendship with you is a hard task, huh?
Did I not tell you I am an elitist and discriminating?

I do not accept anyone as a friend, to simply sooth my loneliness- because loneliness is not as problem for me - and my trust and love and compassion is not offered to all, just because I am told it is wrong to do so.

My love has value...it is selfish....not absent of self - selfless.
That's what makes it strong...and not flimsy like all the retards loving each other because they were told it is good or that hatred, the expression of discriminating selfness, is bad.

My friends are friends for life.
Why?
Because I chose them and they chose me...with eyes wide open.

No romantic claptrap.

When I love, i love...and when I hate, I hate.

But what is love, you imbecile?

Some misinterpretation of lust...some momentary infatuation....some hypocritical, ephemeral, self-interest...some foolishness?

No, retard...for me Love, friendship - the Hellenic way - is tested trust, coupled with shared interest , breeding compassion - shared passions.

TRUST!!!
You fagot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 am

Then I turned out to be a 'fagot' too... Sad

CONVERSATION with you is a hard task too, huh? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:24 am

Drone wrote:

Nah, just my poking...

But all humor has an element of truth to it, no?
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 am

Satyr wrote:
Drone wrote:

Nah, just my poking...

But all humor has an element of truth to it, no?

yes, undoubtedly

and i was poking too lol!

it's just that i can't do it like you do...

i have much to learn. study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 am

You seek style?

Hmmmm....this one is a more difficult one.

Try reading as many authors as possible and developing your own voice.
It takes courage to speak your mind, using your own words, exposing yourself in public, as all authors do.

It takes indifference and strength.
The most effective writing is the kind that says something about the author. He must have the tenacity to say things about himself, reveal things about himself, and be honest, clear and direct...even when your views insult retards wanting to be given respect when they have little to claim it with.

As if civility, love, respect is owed to one and all, for just being human.
The audacity of it...a sort of intellectual prostitution.

I have to, because the popular ethics demands it, be civil, be compassionate to all...indiscriminately...I am to be made a whore.
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:34 am

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:

We need food to burn it for energy, your thinking is backward.

I'm alive and have easy access to food... Am i sheltered? and you are not?
You are definitely sheltered above and beyond me.
But both of us live within priviledged circumstances....i just don't see this as a universal....but a man made consequence.

well think about what you're saying...

you're trying to say that i'm weak and stupid because i have easy access to food.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
let me guess, you're the guy who rings the bell for the Christmas charities?
Ah, so this is again, about making you feel good....
I see....no emotional thinking there.

We should, when philosophizing, exploring the essence of reality, keep in mind that some people, you for example, may be distressed by some insights and we should then protect you from them with lies.

Brilliant!!!!
What?

how is my insulting you emotional thinking?

You spoke about abundances and easy access to resources, which seems to be the hinge that makes me sheltered and therefore weak and stupid. I merely asked a question...

Do you ring the bell for the charity or not?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Understanding needs and controlling desires is something i figured out when i was in grade school. No need or desire that i satisfy has not been thoroughly explored and been deemed good for present and future gratification.
Ah, but need itself has not been explored.

Why do you need?
Why is need dependence and dependence another term for the absence of freedom?
Why satiation is temporary?
My only needs are to eat sleep shit and die.

I want to live, and to live i need to do those things...

I'm telling you clearly, no need or desire that i satisfy has not been thoroughly explored and been deemed good for present and future gratification. The fact that satiation is temporary just means i will have to exert more effort at some point to maintain my goals.

If we could only satisfy ourselves one time, we would be fuckin bored and lazy.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
did i ignore or deny?

i just see things like a need to drink eat and shit as easily satiable.
Because you live within a priviledged, sheltering environment.

Like I said, to a demented rich person, with your intelligence, the idea that getting money is difficult would be hard to understand....because his daddy left him plenty of money and he satisfies his need for it easily.
O.K present circumstances aside, getting money is a relative chore, but i aaccept that because doing work makes me appreciate the good things more (as we discussed)

Now just because in some frozen tundra, arid desert, or dangerous jungle it is difficult to get food, doesn't mean i take my food for granted. The people who gather food in such difficult places are not inherently "stronger and more knowledgeable" simply because they have a harder time gathering food. This might make their digestion system more efficient, it might make them appreciate food more, it might give them knowledge about gathering food, but it will not give them the insight and strength needed to "face the harshness of reality"

You began saying i hide from the reality of life that there is constant need, and now that we're disucssing those needs in specifics they all seem trivial.

Going to call me stupid because i eat donuts?

My appreciation of food has nothing to do with my hiding from the realities of life.

Everyone has their problems. If people could get food easily then they would have to fight their neighbors and that would be their problem. If that wasn't a ,problem then there might be tension within the group.

A fat person watches weight loss infomercials thinking "if i was only skinny, life would be great and all my problems would be solved". If you're skinny, i think you're hiding from the reality of being fat, and therefore are sheltered, stupid and weak... The thing is the fat man becoming skinny might make him happy for awhile, he would soon would worry about going bald, what his face looked like, excess body hair, penis size, impotence.. etc...

There is always a problem.

Experiencing hard times is not a noble thing to do. It's not smart. The idea that i am beneath you, not as intelligent as you, or weaker than you simply because you have experienced drought famine strife or whatever, is foolish.

You don;t need to be shot to appreciate life. You don;t need to starve to appreciate food. You don't need to be dying of thirst to appreciate water...

This sheltered business is a pissing contest you are having with yourself. You wont claim to be superman but you can at least claim to be less sheltered than myself, which personally i think is inaccurate anyway.

In any case, being sheltered does not make you stupid or weak. Experiencing hard times makes you appreciate good times, but does not necessarily make you strong or smart in any useful ways.

Appreciating life to the fullest must have some sort of middle ground between privilege and hardship.

let's say that you work for everything you have, trading hardship for benifit.

Is it possible that sheltering yourself would create some sort of greater happiness than being sheltered, or living in hardship respectively?

Is there some sort of balance within a successful struggle? Some of the things you say don;t make sense Satyr, like i am hiding from reality by living near a river and having a steady source of food.

Satyr wrote:

Quote :

you can call that being sheltered, or you can call that being successful.
Yes, and being "succesful" makes you blind to the essence of reality...because yours is priviledged, right?

Hell, if I'm succesful and can pay for electricity then I can safely asume that light is easily accessible.
you're such a baby.

now the need for light is a burden that i hide from?

I can rub sticks together and make fire, just because i have light doesn't mean "i'm blind to the essence of reality" it just means i'm not blind in the dark, and do not suffer the fear.

When people endure hardship, they appreciate the good times more. This does not mean that in order to be happy you have to scramble looking for light, starving yourself, or anything fucking retarded like that

Follow your own advice and become a skinny blind peasant.

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
either way it makes me happy, and if that makes you mad because you have to endure whatever it is that makes you so fucking insufferable, i don't care. fuck you and your needs.
There you go....because this is not a conversation about the objective exploration of what need is...but it is about YOU, you stupid fuck, and your happiness and your need to keep such unpleasant thuoghts away from your pristine sheltered priviledged comforts.
it's not a need to suffer drought to be smart or experienced or strong, dumb shit.

I have already defined my needs, which are for survival, eating, sleeping, shitting and warmth. If i accumulate all of these things then i have no need, only desires left.

What are your needs? talking objectively about needs is fucking stupid as i have already made clear that we have no needs, only desires. we don't need to live.
Satyr wrote:

Anybody ruining your utopia with injections of reality must be ill or has some ulterior motive other than seeking truth.

And then you wonder why I call you retarded.
you fancy insults are reality, which is more pathetic than any insult you could come up with.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
You just keep walking.
Exactly, so you ignore it...just as you need to ignore this.
i ignore your negative emotions, because that's all they are...

that shit about entropy is fucking retarded nonsense.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
when you get thirsty you drink from a stream.

if you are thirsty in the desert then you become unhappy and die.

If you live in a desert, the need for water is more of a charging animal, if you live near a river, it is more of an inch worm.
Excellent...bravo!!!!
So we need not worry ourselves with anything unless it is immediately influencing our existence and we mustn't explore reality if it is not pleasing to us....

You, sir, are wise beyond your years.
these fucking stupid assumptions formedi into insults are the stupidest things yet... you can't even make a logical extrapolation or deduction without your negative emotions making you fuck it up.

I did not say that we should not "explore the inch worm" i did not say we should not explore anything. I did not insinuate anything for that matter. I was trying to say that when you live in a desert, finding water is a problem which merits attention, when you live near a stream, finding water is a problem which doesn't merit much attention.

I'm explaining how the reality of the need to hydrate to live is of different importance's in different geographical locations. You saying i don;t appreciate water because i don;t live in a desert is just fucking backwards stupid ass emotions driving you to try and belittle me any way you can.

Should i wait until i am thirsty to drink, so that i experience reality and make myself happy?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
the fact you see these as problems means you are sheltered..

the need for oxygen? what the fuck do you desire that makes limitations on respiration a barrier? you fucking ingrate... the man from Iraq wants peace...
Let's add, to the mix an inability to follow metaphor...it explains a lot.
allow me to talk about your metaphors.

you are talking about how i am sheltered, about how i hide from reality.

you say i am sheltered because i have food and shelter, and that if i did not have these things i would not be so "content", that i would be experiencing reality and would be made stronger and more experienced. This may be true when it comes to the strength of needing nourishment or the experience of finding food, but feeling hunger is not to "experience reality". it is not some meritable act.

Now when you bring up the need for oxygen, like i hide from reality and am sheltered simply because i have access to air, that's just fucking stupid.

Am i sheltered and hiding from the oxygenless reality? am i a stupid spoiled brat for not appreciating my air?

You see the need to breathe as a problem because you want to live forever, swim underwater with the fish like the little mermaid, travel teh universe in your one man spaceship jacking off all day, become the leader of the now unfree world and tell us all what to do. Then when you're done with us all you want to rewrite reality to whatever scenario you want to indulge yourself in.

you want to pay no price for life, you just want more and more life.

Anything which hinders your ability is perceived as something negative, because you are not content with what you have. you want more, an infinite amount of freedom

you want to be god.

That's why you see the need to breathe as a burden.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
what have you experienced?

you're 43 and you find that the best thing in your life is telling off feminine 20 year olds? Is the mirror a sad place?
Is that the BEST thing in my life?
Who knew?
judging by the expedient responses you give to my casual insults, it seems it's high priority.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
should i starve myself, make myself sick, and then go make friends with someone who i know is going to die, just so i can mourn them?
Add to the mix: no imagination, an inability to gain insight through empathy.

No, retard, your conditions are universal...life is grand.
Go on. this will soon be over and my suffering will end.
your suffering...

The suffering of a noble hero

How should i un-shelter myself? give me advice you dumb fuck. Should i starve myself or not? would my state of mind then be rational and stable?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
then will i bee strong and smart?
Yes, well one result of sheltering is stupidity, naivete and weakness....like when you avoid the stress of weights your muscles atrophy.
Why?
what if I keep the food, and then just "work" at something equally difficult, but different?

then will i be strong and smart?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
and you have nothing to teach.
Then this is over.

Pray that the sheltering never goes away, little retard...then you'll get a reality check and you will discover the very essence of what it means to exist.
Until then, idiot, because reminding you of that is the only pleasure I have left in life, best of luck...With a brain like yours luck is what you will need most of all.
comming from a guy who sees free oxygen as a form of sheltering (which is wholly ridiculous) i would either guess that you are incredibly unsheltered, and even free oxygen you do not take for granted, or i might guess that you have no idea what suffering is, and that you are more sheltered than myself.

Have you lived through sickness, hunger and death? What about poverty and oppression?

Have you ever lived somewhere that made you afraid just to be there?

What have you endured?

You think i'm fucking spoiled because my bowels are healthy? you think i'm sheltered because i eat? because i drink? because i breathe?

What fucking patronizing assumptions are you making about suffering?

What have you endured Satyr? what have you endured?

More than me? what's "more than me"?

Your idea that i am a sheltered rich kid just doesn't cut it...

You are weak Satyr. you don't have the strength to endure people around you who you believe are "stupid". you don't appreciate your current life, you want to be immortal.

Try again pussy...

Last edited by wonderer on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 am

Satyr, i believe you are sheltered by any standard. I believe you are spoiled.

I believe that you desire to be immortal and that this is partially what creates your negative view of life. You are forever in need because you think you need to live forever, to be happy.

You disregard what you have and that makes you bitter. In order to entertain yourself you convince yourself that your path through life is somehow noble or heroic, and you degrade everyone around you to make yourself seem more important by contrast. that is only to be expected from an egocentrist.

you have a hard time fathoming the motives of others because you are primarily concerned with yourself. A lot for the things you say are projections of your own fears about yourself, and turned into insulting assumptions against me or whoever your opponent is at the time.

For example you claiming i am sheltered is foolish and inaccurate. It's much more likely that you are sheltered because you don;t appreciate the pleasure you have. You accused me of fearing death but it is yourself who has admitted so. You claimed that breathing is a burden but only someone who see's everything in life as a continuous need would be able to focus on something so minuscule and mundane and be able to make a complaint about it.

when you make those ominous threats, that one day my shelter will break, are you speaking out of experience or fear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:44 am

Let's focus on the need for hunger.

Have you ever went hungry Satyr?

Have you ever eaten ketchup sandwiches for breakfast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:46 am

Satyr wrote:
An emotionally laden parting gift for the RETARD!!!!

Need

May his needs be forever met....and mommy and daddy forever keep him safe and warm...and dumb as a Dako.

Do you have issues with your father by any chance?

Did he disown or beat you?

My dad left my mom when i was 5...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Wonderer, do you even know why you're so fascinated by Satyr?

Satyr wrote:
You seek style?

Hmmmm....this one is a more difficult one.

Try reading as many authors as possible and developing your own voice.
It takes courage to speak your mind, using your own words, exposing yourself in public, as all authors do.

It takes indifference and strength.
The most effective writing is the kind that says something about the author. He must have the tenacity to say things about himself, reveal things about himself, and be honest, clear and direct...even when your views insult retards wanting to be given respect when they have little to claim it with.

As if civility, love, respect is owed to one and all, for just being human.
The audacity of it...a sort of intellectual prostitution.

I have to, because the popular ethics demands it, be civil, be compassionate to all...indiscriminately...I am to be made a whore.

yes, i want a style of my own. i want to unite simplicity with profoundity, just like Camus and Cioran did.

one of the biggest problems i have now is indeed with the English language itself, which means that i must study more. I actually write better in Portuguese than in English.

thanks for the advices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:38 pm

[quote="Drone"]Wonderer, do you even know why you're so fascinated by Satyr?

it's a natural conflict...

Satyr preys on people who are unable to stomach his vulgarity and cannot see through his insults. I wouldn't say i am fascinated by him so much as i desire to confront him.

Seeing him insult other people makes me angry... His "philosophy" is like a virus that infects the minds of people who harbor negativity as he does, and the effects of his "philosophies" i have seen first hand.

I would treat a forum like garden, and Satyr is a weed to be removed.

We have had past brief dealings. He is somewhat sexist, but doesn't like to advertise it. One time i made a comment about one of his sexist assertions, i can;t even remember what it was, and ever since then we have been in known opposition to each other...

The debating process is a slow one, with Satyr. He has walls and walls of emotion which will fuel his massive and massively insulting posts.

He will come up with some ambiguous wordsom piece of logic, like "life interprets the flux of time as need/suffering" and then he will disguise this by insulting you, to make you feel bad about yourself and distract you from whatever it is you are opposing him with, and to provide a much needed filler for his posts, without which are reduced to emotional assumptions...

I recently pointed out many petty missteps in logic Satyr made, he makes these emotional assumptions and straw men and then just burns them with insults. IT's like a fireworks show. It can be fun at times, annoying at others. But if you are able to actually get through to a person like Satyr you will have learned something along the way.

Take the inch worm remark for example. i simply asked if an inch worm crossed his path, whether he would cry out in agony or not.

I asked this question because he was talking about the need to hydrate or the need to breathe or whatever, and i was comparing the difficulty of satiating those needs comparable to an inch worm. He was bringing up those needs as things "i hide from". He claims i am sheltered and therefore do not understand and fully appreciate the real harsh reality. He says because i live near a river and have lots of plants recycling air around me that i am weak, stupid, and sheltered. And one day when my shelter breaks, i will be pathetic in my being stripped naked and left in the cold, dark, death of the universe.

(quote a mouthful huh?)

When you take it for face value it seems absurd, it's is very likely that Satyr is saying these things in relation to how he feels about life. He uses himself as a model for his insults (he plays on his own fears).

He has admitted he wants to be immortal, among other things. He feels that breathing is a negative limit, one which we should be emotional about, and by nature have to buck up and develop a tolerance to. He basically wants everything he can think of, and he wants it now. It's likely that he spends much of his time fantasizing or even obsessing over the things he dreams of. Being the emperor of the world, or some space traveler, or even god (yes i used myself as a model there, i used to fantacize about those things).

Satyrs desires are so great and so absurd, that it causes him displeasure.

He feels like a slave; without freedom.

Yet, he is "happy" (he claims happiness is a myth) and he claims to "love life".

So how is this possible? Well obviously he is happy in very sadistic and bitter ways. The pleasure he gets out of insulting and degrading other people play to his outlandish desires by making him seem more powerful in comparison. The more he glorifies himself, and the more he degrades other people, the closer he feels to his dreams...

He has admitted to being egocentric. This means he thinks that he's the smartest. It means he cannot comprehend other people very well due to his personal bias.

This is why despite my countless logical inquiries he keeps on running along with the same old claim that i am a retard and that he doesn't have to logically address me because i have never said anything.

There are holes in his egocentric view of life. He made a mistake in admitting it, he assumed that everyone is an egocentrist, and he tried to insult me for not admitting it.

I estimate he will endure no more than 2 more posts before he will cut his losses and go find pleasure elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Drone wrote:
Wonderer, do you even know why you're so fascinated by Satyr?

Satyr preys on people who are unable to stomach his vulgarity and cannot see through his insults. I wouldn't say i am fascinated by him so much as i desire to confront him.

Seeing him insult other people makes me angry... His "philosophy" is like a virus that infects the minds of people who harbor negativity as he does, and the effects of his "philosophies" i have seen first hand.

We have had past brief dealings. He is somewhat sexist, but doesn't like to advertise it. One time i made a comment about one of his sexist assertions, i can;t even remember what it was, and ever since then we have been in known opposition to each other...

The debating process is a slow one, with Satyr. He has walls and walls of emotion which will fuel his massive and massively insulting posts.

He will come up with some ambiguous wordsom piece of logic, like "life interprets the flux of time as need/suffering" and then he will disguise this by insulting you, to make you feel bad about yourself and distract you from whatever it is you are opposing him with, and to provide a much needed filler for his posts, without which are reduced to emotional assumptions...

I recently pointed out many petty missteps in logic Satyr made, he makes these emotional assumptions and straw men and then just burns them with insults. IT's like a fireworks show. It can be fun at times, annoying at others. But if you are able to actually get through to a person like Satyr you will have learned something along the way.

Take the inch worm remark for example. i simply asked if an inch worm crossed his path, whether he would cry out in agony or not.

I asked this question because he was talking about the need to hydrate or the need to breathe or whatever, and i was comparing the difficulty of satiating those needs comparable to an inch worm. He was bringing up those needs as things "i hide from". He claims i am sheltered and therefore do not understand and fully appreciate the real harsh reality. He says because i live near a river and have lots of plants recycling air around me that i am weak, stupid, and sheltered. And one day when my shelter breaks, i will be pathetic in my being stripped naked and left in the cold, dark, death of the universe.

(quote a mouthful huh?)

When you take it for face value it seems absurd, it's very likely that Satyr is saying these things in relation to how he feels about life. He uses himself as a model for his insults (he plays on his own fears).

He has admitted he wants to be immortal, among other things. He feels that breathing is a negative limit, one which we should be emotional about, and by nature have to buck up and develop a tolerance to. He basically wants everything he can think of, and he wants it now. It's likely that he spends much of his time fantasizing or even obsessing over the things he dreams of. Being the emperor of the world, or some space traveler, or even god (yes i used myself as a model there, i used to fantacize about those things).

Yet, he is "happy" (he claims happiness is a myth) and he claims to "love life".

So how is this possible? Well obviously he is happy in very sadistic and bitter ways. The pleasure he gets out of insulting and degrading other people play to his outlandish desires by making him seem more powerful in comparison. The more he glorifies himself, and the more he degrades other people, the closer he feels to his dreams...

He has admitted to being egocentric. This means he thinks that he's the smartest. It means he cannot comprehend other people very well due to his personal bias.

This is why despite my countless logical inquiries he keeps on running along with the same old claim that i am a retard and that he doesn't have to logically address me because i have never said anything. Yet he continues to make mountains of reply's basically repeating the same things and making more and more assumptions (many of the recycled). If i was a retard he would only have to ask "what"? and i would lose the argument... If i said nothing, he would not respond, but he knows that i am a threat, and that's why he is so aggressive.

There are holes in his egocentric view of life. He made a mistake in admitting it, he assumed that everyone is an egocentrist, and he tried to insult me for not admitting it.

I estimate he will endure no more than 2 more posts before he will cut his losses and go find pleasure elsewhere.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 pm

wonderer wrote:

you're trying to say that i'm weak and stupid because i have easy access to food.
Yes, ease creates dullness, weakness.

Decadence, you fag!!!

Necessity is what created progress...comfort creates stagnation...you imbecile!!!

Quote :
Then you...you are but an animal.
Are you proud of that?

Quote :
I'm telling you clearly, no need or desire that i satisfy has not been thoroughly explored and been deemed good for present and future gratification. The fact that satiation is temporary just means i will have to exert more effort at some point to maintain my goals.
Effort is stress...suffering.

Retard, we are using the same words...You just can't accept them.
Quote :

Exactly, fagot, and boredom is a kind of suffering caused by a need.

Quote :
O.K present circumstances aside, but getting money is a relative chore, but i aaccept that because doing work makes me appreciate the good things more (as we discussed)
Yes, let's put everything aside...including objectivity...let us delve into your emotional world or subjectivity.

Quote :
Now just because in some frozen tundra, arid desert, or dangerous jungle it is difficult to get food, doesn't mean i take my food for granted.
Of course you do retard...because the ease with which you get it makes you think it is void of effort....it is certain...and so does not cause you stress.
just flush the toilet and presto!!!
Instant gratification, you stupid imbecile.

You believe that when your gut, you simpleton, is full, you cease needing, because it has become unconscious...given that your body draws food continuously from your gut....you fag!!!.

You think: "Hey....now I don't need." that's how retarded you are.
If it's unconscious and not immediate it does not exist, for you.

Retard, whether you sense it or not, you are continuously feeding, hydrating, breathing, digesting, fighting off bacterial infections and disease off all kinds and so in a state of need, stress...degree you stupid fuck...degree.

Has nobody taught you children to think in degree, in nuance?
Shit, this world is fucked!!!

Quote :
You began saying i hide from the reality of life that there is constant need, and now that we're disucssing those needs in specifics they all seem trivial.
To you, retard, because you take them for granted.

You take clean water for granted. You think; "Hey if the sink wasn't there I would go down by the river....where all the predators are and where the water is not necessarily accessible or clean".

That's what kind of a stunted mind you are.

I'm supposed to respect you, fag, because the system tells me humility is a virtue and everyone deserves, DESERVES, respect?!!!

No, retard, you are and I will continue to say it, a pathetic, imbecile, born to inferior parents, destined to live a comfortable life in conformity, blind to everything but what is obvious.

A domesticated animal!

Quote :
Experiencing hard times is not a noble thing to do. It's not smart. The idea that i am beneath you, not as intelligent as you, or weaker than you simply because you have experienced drought famine strife or whatever, is foolish.
No, retard necessity creates progress...even intellectual progress...it is that I've survived it, you retard.

You have had no need to think and so you have not!!!
You just take it for granted that mommy and daddy will provide and shelter you, the system will protect you and all is well...in your little bubble world.

Meanwhile, you retard, you are in limbo.
You can't escape suffering....you can only postpone it....Get back to me on that.

Quote :
You don;t need to be shot to appreciate life. You don;t need to starve to appreciate food. You don't need to be dying of thirst to appreciate water...
You appreciate them MORE, you homo!!!
Degree, you fag...degree.

Evolution, retard, works on adapting out of necessity. If you don't have to you don't change...you stay as you are....you remain a child....like you!!!

You go to the fridge and eat and you think you are strong.

Quote :
Is it possible that sheltering yourself would create some sort of greater happiness than being sheltered, or living in hardship respectively?
Yes, fag, hedonism is an escape...like drugs...like God...like the video games you pretend make you brave and strong...but reality does not care how you escape, momentarily.

It is what it is.
It just doesn't give a shit about your hopes and desires and dreams, retard.

Only your parents do because you carry their defective genes, and the system which does so for other reasons.

Quote :
Is there some sort of balance within a successful struggle? Some of the things you sat don;t make sense Satyr, like i am hiding from reality by living near a river and having a steady source of food.
No retard, what does not make sense is that you think this is a guarantee...that living by the river is your right...that nobody will kick your ass out of there if there isn't someone there to fight them off and save you from thirst.
You still live in the delusion that accessing food and water is easy in the wild...."Just go by the river." That is why you are retarded.

You think that just because you can breath, being that oxygen is easily accessible and abundant, for now, that you have no need.

Retard your brain, what little you have, evolved to meet your needs. It is a product of need, you sad fuck!!!
There is no other reason for it....unless you believe in God...you simpleton...or that this world is a testing phase towards a better world.

Quote :
you're such a baby.

That you take for granted, you imbecile...even though the universe is mostly dark with light being an exception, a rarity, like life, requiring cosntant feeding....constant need, you imbecile!!!

Quote :
When people endure hardship, they appreciate the good times more. This does not mean that in order to be happy you have to scramble looking for light, starving yourself, or anything fucking retarded like that
You say that because you take it all for granted, not realizing that it must be paid for...or earned, you prick!!

Quote :
Oh jeez, this is just sad.
Quote :

No, retard, you ignore my OPINIONS because they make you feel negative things. Reality is neither positive or negative, it just IS.

Too bad about the entropy thing...
I can't be blamed for your parent's mental deficiencies, which you've inherited.
Quote :

Should i wait until i am thirsty to drink, so that i experience reality and make myself happy?
Statements like that just tell me you don't understand a single thing I say.

Doesn't matter, to me.

Quote :
Now when you bring up the need for oxygen, like i hide from reality and am sheltered simply because i have access to air, that's just fucking stupid.

Am i sheltered and hiding from the oxygenless reality? am i a stupid spoiled brat for not appreciating my air?
No, retard, you take it for granted and this leads you to the naive conclusion that you are not in need.

For you need must reach the degree of suffering or else you cannot even acknowledge it as need.

You have to be suffocating to realize that "Hey, i did need air, constantly, and that I had access to it made me think that I needed nothing."

Quote :
You see the need to breathe as a problem because you want to live forever, swim underwater with the fish like the little mermaid, travel teh universe in your one man spaceship jacking off all day, become the leader of the now unfree world and tell us all what to do. Then when you're done with us all you want to reqrite reality to whatever scenario you want to indulge yourself in.
Bravo, retard...I think you just figured me out.

And I do want to live forever.

Quote :
Retard, wanting more of life means paying the price. How fucked up are you?

I want the price, I accept it, I embrace it....it makes Me possible.

You, hide from it. Mommy will take care of things.

Quote :
Anything which hinders your ability is perceived as something negative, because you are not content with what you have. you want more, an infinite amount of freedom

you want to be god.
Yes, and you want to remain an animal.
See, we are getting somewhere.

Like a bodybuilder wants to be strong and you just want o lie around.
Like a scientist want to know, and you just want to be blissfully ignorant.

All need, you fuck.

Quote :
Ho should i un-shelter myself? give me advice you dumb fuck. Should i starve myself or not? would my state of mind then be rational and stable?
No...you little retard...after your insolence you'll have to grovel at my feet for help.

Besides I've already gone into that.
Read my asceticism thread.

If not...Fuck OFF!!!

Go to daddy.
He's done a fine job so far.
A pampered spoiled brat, is what he's got.

Shit, you're in for a rude awakening, little retard...I've sen it happen in real time.

I got a hard-on.

Quote :
what if keep the food, and then just "work" at something equally difficult, but different?
Good idea, sad fuck...will not this idea be rooted in a need?

Quote :
Hardly.

You lack courage, an experience with suffering, and the genetics.
Nature is sooo vicious!!
Not my problem....but all yours.

You fucks just don't get it yet.
It's not about me. you don;t come here to measure yourselves against me, to put me down, to see what I am made of....No, you imbeciles, it is agaisnt what I say that you come to test yourselves against.

You neither know me or care about me...and so your insinuations are all the more funny....you can't destroy the message by killing the messenger.

No, you sad fucks, it's the Satyr's tale you come to listen to....you sense something in it....What?
a hint of a reality you have not experienced but only fleetingly.

You all of to horror films and action movies and you listen to music and you play video games and you watch pron to get a taste of soemthing missing....What?
What is it that you need and you cannot find in a bottle of booze or a joint or pussy?

What is it?
Ha!!!!!

Now we are playing the Satyr's game.

Hint...it's been already said: Sheltering.

That is the cause.

Quote :
Have you lived through sickness, hunger and death? What about poverty and oppression?
I've lived through them all.

Quote :
as i child i moved around a lot. I had to change counties about 4 times.

Always the outsider. The Wanderer....but now the Satyr.

Quote :
What have you endured?
Much of which is none of your business.

Work....a lot of work.

Lumber mills and farming, and ditch-digging, and construction, and washing dishes, and cooking, and soldiering and cleaning and softwaring and...and...and...

Quote :
You think i'm fucking spoiled because my bowels are healthy? you think i'm sheltered because i eat? because i drink? because i breathe?
No, retard, because of the way you think.

Quote :
None you will ever understand.

Quote :
A plea, you little fuck...a sudden curiosity...a skepticism.

I have been blessed with EYES, retard, eyes that see more than the obvious.

And you?
A little plaything....an exercise bike....a specimen.

You too wish to know....you too want to taste...

You must endure looking into the void, dear retard....you must survive at the edge of insanity and desperation before you can lay claim to contentment.

In your case it is but a product of mommy and daddy and the system providing you with what you need....immediately....before you even taste any hint of suffering (God forbid)and there you are a product of sheltering telling me how you do not need, as you breath....inhale.....exhale....contradicting your own self continuously....constantly....as long as you exist.

Oh, you stupid fuck, you must wonder why, WHY?, does he put up with me?

That too will end. Your usefulness is done with.

Quote :
Me!
Quote :

You are weak Satyr. you don't have the strength to endure people around you who you believe are "stupid". you don't appreciate your current life, you want to be immortal.

Try again pussy...
And yet, here I am....doing just fine.

Oh fag...you expose yourself in ways that you are not even aware of...you come here...and then pretend you are indifferent to me.

What shall I put my trust in...the action or the words?

I've already made my choice.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 pm

wonderer wrote:

Do you have "issues" with your father by any chance?
Yes, my "issues" is that I loved him and cared for him and thought that he deserved more than he got out of life.
My issues with him is that I did not give him the grandchild, he wanted, while he was alive.
My issues is that he gave me a nobility and principles that are difficult to abide by in this sick world populated by retards like you and your family.

THOSE are my issue with him!!!

Thankfully, before he died I let him know everything...nothing left to say...I asked for his forgiveness, for all my trespasses, and gave mine in return when he could not speak, because he was tubed-up.

He was a man none of you will ever appreciate or ever know. I am him; his blood runs in my veins.
I carry him with me, unto my death.

THIS is my burden, you fuckin' nit-wit.

Quote :
The more you seek the vulnerable spot, the more pathetic you become.

Keep looking.

Quote :
No shit...and here you are looking for a replacement.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:29 pm

wonderer wrote:

No conflict...I'm just toying with ya...you never amounted to anything but an annoying distraction.

You are too simple to anything more.

Quote :

i speak the truth...a truth most cannot stomach and are offended by. They try to retaliate, like you retard, but than are faced with a formidable opponent because they are weak and they have not thuoght through their own beliefs.

That's when they resort to indirect insinuations, personal innuendos and subtle insulting remarks....When I reciprocate directly and honestly, they claim I am the abuser and come up with clever ways to dismiss me and my insulting insights.

Then the fun begins.

Quote :
I am to be removed from any garden,. you retard, because a garden is an immitation, a semblance of nature....Real nature is wild, and cruel and disorderly and vicious...

You can't have such truths ruin your pristine utopia, can you?

Quote :
The emotion begins when retards, like you react to what i say emotionally.

Retard, reality isn't positive or negative, it just is....Positive/Negative are human labels placed on phenomena that cause a reaction.

If I say: "We all die." this, for you, is a negative, pessimistic, statement, when all it is is a fact.
If i say: "Life is need. and extreme need is suffering." the same goes.

Nobody is allowed to say anything truthful unless it adheres to popular beliefs, social norms and myths.
If they do they must be corrected and labeled with a socially unacceptable word like sexist or racist or whatever.

Then no counter-arguments need to be offered, except the words and the social implication.

I say it again, with no intent other than the truth....you are retarded...a stunted mind. Domesticated, inebriated, feminized, no thinknig involved. A child.
Quote :

Do not flatter yourself, retard, you pointed only to your own misunderstandings of what I was saying...no missteps on my part.

Retard, these ideas began congealing in my mind almost ten years ago.
Since then I have been thinking on them, analyzing them, adding to them, correcting them, testing them with adversaries far more formidable that a pathetic hedonistic retarded boy like you.

Do you actually think anything you said was new to me?
Quote :

That metaphor is a good example of your retardation.

Moron, did I tell you to scream in agony at the plight of an inch worm or the opposite?

But I consider the plight of the inchworm whereas you ignore it because it is too disturbing to your naive comfort.
Quote :

When you take it for face value it seems absurd, it's very likely that Satyr is saying these things in relation to how he feels about life. He uses himself as a model for his insults (he plays on his own fears).
Yes, retard, because you cannot say the same about your opinions or any other's opinions, without sounding like a retarded little boy looking for a way to dismiss what he cannot confront directly and reasonably.

No, it can['t be that my opinion is more objective, carefully thuoght out, based on more analysis and experiences and more intelligence....no that would be too hurtful to the retard...so why not just assume that it is all in Satyr's mind?

Retards must be protected from realizing how genetically inferior them may be.
Such truths are evil.

Quote :

The only liberating thing about you is your stupidity.

What you do not see cannot affect you mentally.

Quote :
Difficult for you to understand, isn't it retard.

You cannot imagine accepting what is not beneficial to you.

This is why all your happiness is based on yuor delusions and selective reasoning.
For you, retard, the only things that exist, are the things that make you feel good.

Quote :
And there's the explanation.

How can it be anything else?
No, the explanation must flatter the retard and insult what threatens his well-being. He will have it no other way.

Quote :
Ego is what i am...the absence of self is a symptom of a lack of self....no self-awareness. a low self-consciuosness.

In your case, as with most others,. it is also comforting because what you are, your genetic inheritance, is far too unflattering to fully accept or explore.

Quote :
This is why despite my countless logical inquiries he keeps on running along with the same old claim that i am a retard and that he doesn't have to logically address me because i have never said anything. Yet he continues to make mountains of reply's basically repeating the same things and making more and more assumptions (many of the recycled). If i was a retard he would only have to ask "what"? and i would lose the argument... If i said nothing, he would not respond, but he knows that i am a threat, and that's why he is so aggressive.
you have said little that can be called 'logical'. All you do is try to dismiss my opinions using feminine tactics, like personality assassination...and I reciprocate in kind.
I am better, at even this, than you and so then you go crying around for support.

Quote :
Imbecile the virtue of selflessness is a Christian one....Rooted in arrogance and ego.
It is a form of hypocrisy.

I openly, honestly, admit that i am only interested in what aid me...ME. My love is selfish and so is my friendship.

In other words, retard, my relationships are based on honesty not your romantic, post-modern, naive bullshit.
Quote :

I estimate he will endure no more than 2 more posts before he will cut his losses and go find pleasure elsewhere.
Did MagentMan psychically tell you that...or was it I that let you know that dealing with you will only last for so long?

You stupid, adorable, fuck...these mind-games you play with yourself do not work on me.

I have lost nothing but a few hours of my time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Two more days left!!!!

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:

Yes, ease creates dullness, weakness.

Decadence, you fag!!!

Necessity is what created progress...comfort creates stagnation...you imbecile!!!
couch potato much?

So now you're saying that because i can buy food at a market, that i am dull and weak because all that easy food getting made me stagnate...

Necessity does not create progress, necessity is what maintains life. Pleasure, benefit, happiness, and rewards are what provides the incentive to "progress".

Your logical ability is becoming atrocious.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
There you you...you are but an animal.
hahah... Where's your bravery? where's your conditioning?

My mothers been telling me that since i was a kid...

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Effort is stress...suffering.

Retard, we are using the same words...You just can't accept them.
effort is not stress. and even if effort was simply "stress", the rewards you get for your work are evidently worth it, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

It's a trade off and we can see gains, you're just forever dissatisfied with your gains.

and you say you're not sheltered...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Excatly, fagot, and boredom is a kind of suffering caused by a need.
a need to what? a need to progress and gain?

that is not a need it is an incentive and potentially a desire. It's pleasure that makes strive.

boredom is the absence of pleasure
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
O.K present circumstances aside, but getting money is a relative chore, but i aaccept that because doing work makes me appreciate the good things more (as we discussed)
Yes, let's put everything aside...including objectivity...let us delve into your emotinoal world or subjectivity.
this is incoherent.

You have a distinct pattern of ignoring me and going of on your own angry tangent.

I work for the money for the food i buy. respond to that you fucking moron.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Now just because in some frozen tundra, arid desert, or dangerous jungle it is difficult to get food, doesn't mean i take my food for granted.
Of course you do retard...because the ease with which you get it makes you think it is void of effort....it is certain...and so does not cause you stress.
you know nothing of "my ease". so shut up about my personal experience which you know absolutely nothing about.

you're the one who works 3 days a week, you're the one who doesn't appreciate food, you're the one who get's it easily.

The more you deny and insinuate that i am some pampered child the more you reveal your conclusions about yourself.

Part of your mind set is that since you think you "face reality" you are absolved of the fact that you do not work for what you have. 3 days a week is minuscule.

It's all part of the self glorification... Your insults are observations about yourself which you feel you have overcome through your glorification.
Satyr wrote:

You believe that when your gut, you simpleton, is full, you cease needing, because it has become unconsciously...given that your body draws food continuously from your gut....you fag!!!.

You think: "Hey....now I don't need." that's how retarded you are.
If it's unconscious and not immediate it does not exist, for you.
i never said it doesn;t exist, and my saying, i don;t need to eat any more, doesn't mean that i never need to eat ever, or that my body stops digesting, or that i am a hedonist who only acknowledges the immediate, it means that i no longer have to worry about ingesting food for whatever period of time. It means that this need is not a problem. it means that the need is satiable, even if the satiation is only temporary

maybe if you spent less time writing insults you would be able to follow a logical conversation without making thousands of emotional assumptions and insults.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
To you, retard, because you take them for granted.

You take clean water for granted you think; "Hey if the sink wasn't there i would go down by the river....where all the predators are and where the water is not necessarily accessible or clean".

That's what kind of a stunted mind you are.
predators? like lions and tigers and bears?

I'll bring a gun, and if i see one i'll shoot it and make a pelt to keep me warm. I'm the predator dumb shit. If i have no gun i'll make a spear, if there is no wood (unlikely) i'll built a trap, if i have a game leg, then i guess the tiger will eat me...

Am i sheltered because tigers don;t eat me when i am paralysed? am i hiding from reality?

you're getting fucking stupid satyr. while you sit in your chair wherever, nice and comfortable, you accuse me of taking tap water for granted...

I do, i resent my tap water for being fluoridated.

Tell me, people who live in the jungle, who deal with the harshness's of life, they are happy simply gathering food and being safe. They do not get bored because their desires are not outlandish. Most hunter gatherer tribes work 3-4 hours a day, and in many cases lead more stable lives than we do in modernity.

Are these happy jungle dwellers hiding from reality because they have easy access to food and water?

Are they hiding from reality because they use poison darts instead of running through the jungle chasing after monkeys they could not catch otherwise?

by being able to survive, are these people hiding from the harshness of reality? are they spoiled?

You're fucking stupid Satyr. you continue to say that i am so sheltered that i take running water for granted, and that this makes me stupid and weak, when you know damn well that you take running water for granted to.

Humans will struggle for whatever they can. there is always more to be had. So no matter what you are privileged to, even though you take some things for granted, there will always be something you want, some obstacle.

When you are too privileged, you become spoiled. that much is obvious.

now the question is whether i am spoiled, or whether you are spoiled.

spoiled children react very negatively to suffering. is that not correct?

spoiled children always want more. agreed?

so, I claim that breathing is not a burden, you claim that breathing is a negative limitation, but on the flip side you say i take air for granted.

I claim that i am satisfied with what i have and my limitations do not affect my happiness, and you claim to want to be immortal.

we we have my lack of whining combined with my satisfaction, pitted against your whining over things like the need to breathe, combined with your utter dissatisfaction (your belief that you appreciate everything is more or less a self delusion related to your glorification and degradation of other people)

You're a spoiled brat who claims to have suffered.
Satyr wrote:

I'm supposed to respect you, fag, because the system tells me humility is a virtue and everyone deserves, DESERVES, respect?!!!
well i didn't say that, the system can suck a nut.

nobody deserves disrespect for no reason.
Satyr wrote:

No, retard, you are and I will continue to say it, a pathetic, imbecile, born to inferior parents, destined to live a comfortable life in conformity, blind to everything but what is obvious.
ouch, my precious ego!

Are my parents inferior because you think they were rich?

How does that work?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
No, retard necessity creates progress...even intellectual progress...it is that I've survived it, you retard.

You have had no need to think and so you have not!!!
You just take it for granted that mommy and daddy will provide and shelter you, the system will protect you and all is well...in your little bubble world.

Meanwhile, you retard, you are in limbo.
You can't escape suffering....you can only postpone it....Get back to me on that.
do you speak from experience or fear?

my parents are far from rich, i am far from pampered.

did your own bubble burst?

and suffering doesn;t necessarily induce progress, it can also debilitate.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
You appreciate them MORE, you homo!!!
Degree, you fag...degree.
why not work hard for something more instead of idealizing loss?
Satyr wrote:

Evolution, retard, works on adapting out of necessity. If you don't have to you don't change...you stay as you are....you remain a child....like you!!!

You go to the fridge and eat and you think you are strong.
evolution does not adapt out of necessity. whatever works survives. Your emotional sophistry is dull and boring Satyr. Maybe you need some harm...

you're over weight aren't you?

do you resent your refrigerator?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Yes, fag, hedonism is an escape...like drugs...like God...like the video games you pretend make you brave and string...but reality does not care how you escape, momentarily.

It is what it is.
It just doesn't give a shit about your hopes and desires and dreams, retard.

Only your parents do because you carry their defective genes, and the system which does so for other reasons.

What if i shelter MYSELF. Like i build my own shelter to live in for the rest of my life. That way i am expending effort, as well as fighting entropy.

So i expend the energy and suffer which will make pleasure seem good, and with that expenditure of effort i gain something pleasurable.

Last edited by wonderer on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Is there some sort of balance within a successful struggle? Some of the things you say don;t make sense Satyr, like i am hiding from reality by living near a river and having a steady source of food.
No retard, what does not make sense is that you think this is a grantee...that living by the river is your right...that nobody will kick your ass out of there if there isn't someone there to fight them off and save you from thirst.

You think that just because you can breath, being that oxygen is easily accessible and abundant, for now, that you have no need.

Retard you brain, what little you have, evolved to meet your needs. It is a product of need, you sad fuck!!!
we didn't evolve to meet needs, we just evolved.

evolution is omni-directional it tries everything.

If i am happy living by the river, have the strength to defend that position, then by evolutionary standards i am a success. If i enjoy my way of life, and my children do as well, then we will see a progression of evolution through natural selection. My children will thrive and be happy.

If i get thrown off my land and become a nomad, i will become accustomed to living a less privileged life. I will be happy again, and whichever of my children are happiest or fare the best in the nomadic way of life may contribute to the evolution of a new way of life.

What this means, is that there is no need of evolution, and brains did not evolve to meet needs, they evolved through natural selection and are an example of a progression.

Once again, we don;t need anything. A suicidal person only needs one thing, a gun. (or a high cliff)
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
you're such a baby.

That you take for granted, you imbecile...even though the universe is mostly dark with light being an exception, a rarity, like life, requiring cosntant feeding....constant need, yuo imbecile!!!
it's a constant need that doesn't bother me, so you are the imbicile for saying that i need to hide from it.

it;s like crying out in agony when an inch worm crosses your path.

Gather firewood! heavens no! That would just kill me!
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
You say that because you take it all for granted, not realizing that it must be paid for...or earned, you prick!!
what do you know of what i consume and what i earn?

assumptions that originate from your own experience in life?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Oh jeez, this is just sad.
well that's what it seems you are advocating...

you bastardize success like it makes you stupid, dumb fuck.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

No, retard, you ignore them because they make you feel negative things. Reality is neither positive or negative, it just IS.

Too bad about the entropy thing...
I can't be blamed for your parents mental deficiencies, which you've inherited.
you feel negative and emotional about entropy because it means you will die, and you have not yet accepted death.

you fear it and the shelter you claim will break for me is likely already or about to break for you.

hold on to your ego...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Statements like that just tell me you don't understand a single thing I say.

Doesn't matter, to me.
i understand what you say to be irrational.

telling me i hide from life because i have access to water.. fucking moron...

saying i take air, and digestion for granted, fucking moron...

You obsess over your limitations...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

No, retard, you take it for granted and this leads you to the naive conclusion that you are not in need.

For you need must reach the degree of suffering or else you cannot even acknowledge it as need.
needs don;t exist, remember? in order for a desire or "need for life" to concern me, it of course has to affect me.

I have been hungry before, and that's why now i take measures to prevent hunger. I am not in need if i have a stockpile of food. and just because i have a stockpile of food does not mean i am spoiled, not if i worked for the food myself.
Satyr wrote:

You have to be suffocating to realize that "Hey, i did need air, constantly, and that I had access to it made me think that I needed nothing."
when i am suffocating, i will worry about air.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
You see the need to breathe as a problem because you want to live forever, swim underwater with the fish like the little mermaid, travel teh universe in your one man spaceship jacking off all day, become the leader of the now unfree world and tell us all what to do. Then when you're done with us all you want to reqrite reality to whatever scenario you want to indulge yourself in.
Bravo, retard...I think you just figured me out.

And I do want to live forever.
and that's why your fears dominate your mind. You are too fearful to let go of your egocentrism, and all those fears are what fuels your insults and assumptions against me.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Retard, wanting more of life means paying the price. How fucked up are you?

I want the price, I accept it, I embrace it....it makes Me possible.

You, hide from it. Mommy will take care of things.
you accept the price?

What price would there be to live forever? there is none, it is beyond you.

Are you some sort of masochist? do you enter into pain thinking it will ease your tension later on?

Is this why you say i look for instant gratification?

mommy kicked me out a few years ago, so i have been doing a lot of things for myself i you know what i mean (you don't).

You say you accept and embrace the price but then are bitter about the need to breathe...

like a fucking whining spoiled child embraces the cost of sucking up to his father to get some money, which he does not appreciate...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

you want to be god.
Yes, and you want to remain an animal.
See, we are getting somewhere.

Like a bodybuilder wants to be strong and you just want o lie around.
Like a scientist want to know, and you just want to be blissfully ignorant.

All need, you fuck.
zero need, you fuck.

i am not a body builder, though i do lift weights and train my body.

I am not a scientist, but i do seek kowledge, and i think i'm good at it.

I'm a fucking animal, and the only thing that is important to me is my happiness and the happiness i share with the people i love.

You want to be god, fucking greedy prick.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
How should i un-shelter myself? give me advice you dumb fuck. Should i starve myself or not? would my state of mind then be rational and stable?
No...you little retard...after your insolence you'll have to grovel at my feet for help.

Besides I've already gone into that.
Read my asceticism thread.

If not...Fuck OFF!!!

Go to daddy.
He's done a fine job so far.
A pampered spoiled brat, is what he's got.

Shit, you're in for a rude awakening, little retard...I've sen it happen in real time.

I got a hard-on.
you're glorifying yourself again... I'm the weak and you're the prized gladiator, is that it?

I'm not reading any of your precious threads. If i wanted to have a mind like you i might, but an unstable bitter emotional mess of insults topped off with egocentrism isn't a pretty picture.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
what if keep the food, and then just "work" at something equally difficult, but different?
Good idea, sad fuck...will not this idea be rooted in a need?
it will b rooted in a desire for pleasure dip shit. what if all my needs are satiated?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Hardly.

You lack courage, an experience with suffering, and the genetics.
Nature is sooo vicious!!
Not my problem....but all yours.

You fucks just don't get it yet.
It's not about me. you don;t come here to measure yourselves against me, to put me down, to see what I am made of....No, you imbeciles, it is agaisnt what I say that you come to test yourselves against.
more self glorification... You are a social pariah, people usaully just throw tomatoes at you...

If this is a test, you are failing.
Satyr wrote:

You neither know me or care about me...and so your insinuations are all the more funny....you can't destroy the message by killing the messenger.
funny indeed
Satyr wrote:

No, you sad fucks, it's the Satyr's tale you come to listen to....you sense something in it....What?
a hint of a reality you have not experienced but only fleetingly.
i sense arrogance and emotion. egocentrism.

i'm here to learn from you, but it's more of a case study involving a mental patient.
Satyr wrote:

You all of to horror films and action movies and you listen to music and you play video games and you watch pron to get a taste of soemthing missing....What?
What is it that you need and you cannot find in a bottle of booze or a joint or pussy?

What is it?
Ha!!!!!

Now we are playing the Satyr's game.
you are glorifying yourself some more.

I'm getting what i want right now. I'm enduring your emotional onslaught in order to learn why it is you are so irrational, and it is pleasurable in the end.
Satyr wrote:

Hint...it's been already said: Sheltering.

That is the cause.
the cause of your own problems. you are dead set in your assumption i am sheltered, but i know for a fact it's wrong. I'm no starving Ethiopian, and neither are you. All your assumptions that i am sheltered are reflections of your own life
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I've lived through them all.
and what have you learned?

that you hate the need to breathe? that you resent not living forever?

I've lived through them all too, and now the need to breathe is such a small price to pay, that anyone claiming otherwise sounds mentally ill
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
as i child i moved around a lot. I had to change counties about 4 times.

Always the outsider. The Wanderer....but now the Satyr.
Awww, changed counties did ya?

Poor satyr moved a couple times, he dun knoes sufferin'

What do you mean "as a child"? what ages? how long did you live in poverty for? how poor were you?

How hungry were you?

what age did you first encounter death?

You glorify yourself for the things you have endured and are unable to see the things other people endure.

you compare yourself to people living in deserts and jungles.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
What have you endured?
Much of which is none of your business.

Work....a lot of work.

Lumber mills and farming, and ditch-digging, and construction, and washing dishes, and cooking, and soldiering and cleaning and softwaring and...and...and...
awww, a couple jobs...

farming, construction, "soldiering"?, cleaning...

This is not suffering... work for your own gain is not suffering...

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
No, retard, because of the way you think.
the way you think is as an egocentric greedy whiny bastard. you insulting the way i think is more of a compliment.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
None you will ever understand.

Quote :
A plea, you little fuck...a sudden curiosity...a skepticism.

I have been blessed with EYES, retard, eyes that see more than the obvious.

And you?
A little plaything....an exercise bike....a specimen.

You too wish to know....you too want to taste...

You must endure looking into the void, dear retard....you must survive at the edge of insanity and desperation before you can lay claim to contentment.

In your case it is but a product of mommy and daddy and the system providing you with what you need....immediately....before you even taste any hint of suffering (God forbid)and there you are a product of sheltering telling me how you do not need, as you breath....inhale.....exhale....contradicting your own self continuously....constantly....as long as you exist.

Oh, you stupid fuck, you must wonder why, WHY?, does he put up with me?

That too will end. Your usefulness is done with.
because i see through all this self glorification bull shit, and that doesn;t allow you to feel good about yourself in an argument with me.

my only usefulness to you is to reassure your deluded mind
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Me!
and you don;t glorify yourself.
Satyr wrote:
Quote :

Try again pussy...
And yet, here I am....doing just fine.

Oh fag...you expose yourself in ways that you are not even aware of...you come here...and then pretend you are indifferent to me.

What shall I put my trust in...the action or the words?

I've already made my choice.
you're not doing fine. you're emotional and insulting, as always.

you think you;re doing fine because o that self delusion we've been talking about...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:

Do you have "issues" with your father by any chance?
Yes, my "issues" is that I loved him and cared for him and thought that he deserved more than he got out of life.
My issues with him is that I did not give him the grandchild, he wanted, while he was alive.
My issues is that he gave me a nobility and principles that are difficult to abide by in this sick world populated by retards like you and your family.

THOSE are my issue with him!!!

Thankfully, before he died I let him know everything...nothing left to say...I asked for his forgiveness, for all my trespasses, and gave mine in return when he could not speak, because he was tubed-up.

He was a man none of you will ever appreciate or ever know. I am him; his blood runs in my veins.
I carry him with me, unto my death.

THIS is my burden, you fuckin' nit-wit.

A noble carrier of the torch are you?

IS your blood better than my blood Laughing.

of course you will say yes, you're egocentric. that's basically your entire mystery. you love yourself to death.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
The more you seek the vulnerable spot, the more pathetic you become.

Keep looking.
the vulnerable spot is that you ignore your own faults.

It's actually what allows you to keep going, to persist in ignorance.

That's why you are a failure, and are unhappy.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
No shit...and here you are looking for a replacement.
if you think calling you an egocentric whiney self glorified bastard is me reaching out to you as a role model, you really are egocentric...

Last edited by wonderer on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:

No conflict...I'm just toying with ya...you never amounted to anything but an annoying distraction.

You are too simple to anything more.
your problem is you know that you will die, and no matter what you do you will eventually die and mean nothing.

you assume i am afraid of the same thing...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

i speak the truth...a truth most cannot stomach and are offended by. They try to retaliate, like you retard, but than are faced with a formidable opponent because they are weak and they have not thuoght through their own beliefs.
in case you haven't noticed, i don't think you;re formidable.

all you;ve done so far is build straw men. you don;t know my beliefs. your egocentrism prevents that
Satyr wrote:

That's when they resort to indirect insinuations, personal innuendos and subtle insulting remarks....When I reciprocate directly and honestly, they claim I am the abuser and come up with clever ways to dismiss me and my insulting insights.

Then the fun begins.
oh this is self delusion at its finest.

Satyr, first you claim to speak insulting truths, then claim that our offense and retaliation to that offensive truth is what actually makes you retort offensively?

self deluded much?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I am to be removed from any garden,. you retard, because a garden is an immitation, a semblance of nature....Real nature is wild, and cruel and disorderly and vicious...

You can't have such truths ruin your pristine utopia, can you?
you don;t have truth, you have emotion, ego, and resentment.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
The emotion begins when retards, like you react to what i say emotionally.

Retard, reality isn't positive or negative, it just is....Positive/Negative are human labels placed on phenomena that cause a reaction.

If I say: "We all die." this, for you, is a negative, pessimistic, statement, when all it is is a fact.
If i say: "Life is need. and extreme need is suffering." the same goes.
actually if you say "we all die" i look at you indifferently, and then you claim i deny such things, which is innacurate, but you continue to ignore me and go of on tangents of insults.

you build straw men and tear them down.

"life is need" is an incoherent statement that doesn;t make sense.
Satyr wrote:

Nobody is allowed to say anything truthful unless it adheres to popular beliefs, social norms and myths.
If they do they must be corrected and labeled with a socially unacceptable word like sexist or racist or whatever.
i'm just denying that your truths are harsh. but you are utterly incapable or seeing that.

darkness is great, it makes light shine by contrast.

coldness is great, it's like the scent humans add to propane gas for safety

death is great, i don;t have to spend an eternity existing with people like you.
Satyr wrote:

Then no counter-arguments need to be offered, except the words and the social implication.
you present no arguments. the entropy shit is nonsensical and you know it.

You say i hide from your conclusions but they are emotional sophistry which you feel negative about. when i claim to not feel negative you assume i an denying what you say and am some sheltered yata yata whatever.
Satyr wrote:

I say it again, with no intent other than the truth....you are retarded...a stunted mind. Domesticated, inebriated, feminized, no thinknig involved. A child.
see, drgrading other people helps you to reassure yourself. you don't have to worry about your sloppy responses if you believe i am an idiot to begin with.

and thus you do not progress
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Do not flatter yourself, retard, you pointed only to your own misunderstandings of what I was saying...no missteps on my part.

Retard, these ideas began congealing in my mind almost ten years ago.
Since then I have been thinking on them, analyzing them, adding to them, correcting them, testing them with adversaries far more formidable that a pathetic hedonistic retarded boy like you.

Do you actually think anything you said was new to me?
do you actually think you have rebuttled anything?

you insulted me to distract yourself.

rebut my disent or i will assume you are unable... (referig me to essays is not a rebutal)

Satyr wrote:
Quote :

That metaphor is a good example of your retardation.

Moron, did I tell you to scream in agony at the plight of an inch worm or the opposite?
no, you were complaining that the need to hydrate is a problem, when it is a problem the size of an inch worm for me.
Satyr wrote:

But I consider the plight of the inchworm whereas you ignore it because it is too disturbing to your naive comfort.
you don't consider the plight of the inch worm, you see it as an opressed dog who you would rescue just to feed your own ego. that's how you think.

Instead of adressing the metaphor, you insult me.

distracting yourself and others.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Yes, retard, because you cannot say the same about your opinions or any other's opinions, without sounding like a retarded little boy looking for a way to dismiss what he cannot confront directly and reasonably.
comon Satyr, do you find this to be a coherent response?
Satyr wrote:

No, it can['t be that my opinion is more objective, carefully thuoght out, based on more analysis and experiences and more intelligence....no that would be too hurtful to the retard...so why not just assume that it is all in Satyr's mind?
when your arguments hinge on me being a retard and you not needing to address my arguments, such a claim is pretty unlikely.
Satyr wrote:

Retards must be protected from realizing how genetically inferior them may be.
Such truths are evil.
just like the truth that you are an average pathetic couch potato.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

The only liberating thing about you is your stupidity.

What you do not see cannot affect you mentally.
instead of defending yourself, you attack me.

this is not a good tactic if i am the instigator because it allows me to defend myself while furthering my attack on you.

What does not affect me physically does not usually affect me mentally, especially concerning needs.

you feel like a slave, your uncontrollable outlandish desires control you...

you cannot seperate need from desire... Laughing
[quote="Satyr"]
Quote :
Difficult for you to understand, isn't it retard.

You cannot imagine accepting what is not beneficial to you.

This is why all your happiness is based on yuor delusions and selective reasoning.
For you, retard, the only things that exist, are the things that make you feel good. [/qutote] no those are the only things that are important.

for you the only things that really exist are the things that hurt you. and you are not satisfied with the things that do not.

spoiled ingrate.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
And there's the explanation.

How can it be anything else?
No, the explanation must flatter the retard and insult what threatens his well-being. He will have it no other way.
again, you don;t choose to refute my claim, but instead to attack me.

this is an appeal to the person and is a fallacy. i am using your own claims against you and all you can do is scream and hollar at me

maybe it's because i'm right, and you don;t want to accept it.

Is it funny that you degrade me after i say that you degrade me to win arguments?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Ego is what i am...the absence of self is a symptom of a lack of self....no self-awareness. a low self-consciuosness.

In your case, as with most others,. it is also comforting because what you are, your genetic inheritance, is far too unflattering to fully accept or explore.
egocentrism is a deluded self awareness. which is abundantly evident
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
you have said little that can be called 'logical'. All you do is try to dismiss my opinions using feminine tactics, like personality assassination...and I reciprocate in kind.
I am better, at even this, than you and so then you go crying around for support.
where have i cried for support?

you accuse me of "personality assasination"?

You are always the instigator of personal attacks, and my personal attacks concerning my theories of your egocentrism are well backs and sourced with direct quotes from yourself.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Imbecile the virtue of selflessness is a Christian one....Rooted in arrogance and ego.
It is a form of hypocrisy.

I openly, honestly, admit that i am only interested in what aid me...ME. My love is selfish and so is my friendship.
wait wait wait...

do you mean to say that you are only interested in what aids you or gives you pleasure? is that not textbook hedonism?

you call me a hedonist, talk about thinks like passing on insight to future generations.... what happened to those visions? When i was shitting all over your desires, did they become unattractive?

For you to adopt hedonism must mean my insults hit harder than yours....

So not you've become what you have been insulting?
Satyr wrote:

In other words, retard, my relationships are based on honesty not your romantic, post-modern, naive bullshit.
I claim the most valuable thing is happiness, Aristotle believed the same thing. Does calling me post modern and then associating me with the diversity of cultural beliefs of the world help you to disregard what i say?

Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Did MagentMan psychically tell you that...or was it I that let you know that dealing with you will only last for so long?

You stupid, adorable, fuck...these mind-games you play with yourself do not work on me.

I have lost nothing but a few hours of my time.
actually i can tell how frantic you are becoming.

normally your posts have some semblance of coherence, or at least the missteps in logic are well hidden among the sophistry and insults.

I figure that it will only take one more post of refutations of your foolishness before your egocentrism forces you to ignore me, call me stupid, and cut your losses.

You're very threatened by me, and that's not self flattery that's just an observation.

I was never looking for respect Satyr, i made this post and the Oliver Twist post trying to coax you out of your own complacency.

What happens in 2 days Satyr? (btw i have had no help from any of your enemies)

Last edited by wonderer on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 pm

wonderer wrote:

strange remark

you yourself had affirmed before that Satyr offered you what you wanted to find on a place like this: an opponent

and btw, he had already been 'removed' from ILP. you came here searching for him.

Quote :
We have had past brief dealings. He is somewhat sexist, but doesn't like to advertise it. One time i made a comment

why do you think Satyr is 'somewhat sexist'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Drone wrote:

strange remark

you yourself had affirmed before that Satyr offered you what you wanted to find on a place like this: an opponent
an entertaining opponent, to clarify.

There are many reasons...

I'm can be competitive, but most of the reasons lead back to entertainment.

Removing Satyr from the throne he see's himself on is the challenge.
Drone wrote:

and btw, he had already been 'removed' from ILP. you came here searching for him.
Actually i was invited here on unrelated business.

Came searching is a bit of a stretch... Are you to defend Satyrs honor in his absence?
Drone wrote:

Quote :
We have had past brief dealings. He is somewhat sexist, but doesn't like to advertise it. One time i made a comment

why do you think Satyr is 'somewhat sexist'?

Should i just call it completely sexist?

here is a quote from ILP, and this is the least of thousands, but i would rather not get into it. O.K?

If Satyr wants to defend himself let him come do it.

You are a child, as all women are adolescent in their demeanor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Que sera....sera

One parting thread.

My positions are there.

No challenges have been offered that would merit further exploration.

The "opponent" comes seeking self-validation, and preempts a possible failure by pretending "entertainment" as its motive.
An old game.

It comforts itself, and taunts, declaring itself a threat, when nothing it has said reveals any understanding of what is being said....Instead a personal, emotional attack is performed, and then blamed on the other.

My ease or lack of it, my happiness or lack of it, is of no significance to the positions posted.

If I can satiate my needs with ease does not make them disappear and it does not mean that they are not a part of my essence as an interpretation of my condition - a resistance.

The concepts of negative/positive are human emotional designation of good/bad, meant to categorize phenomena or perspectives.

Reality is neither positive nor is it negative... it is what it is....our reaction to it is positive or negative one.
The terms are meant to differentiate between types of phenomena.

"Necessity is the mother of all invention."

The rest is a... little Russian Tanks after a Nazi Tiger.

No response will be provided, unless something intelligent, on point and displaying an understanding, is provided first.

Now it is time for the victory parties and sad partings. .
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Satyr wrote:
Que sera....sera

One parting thread.

My positions are there.

No challenges have been offered that would merit further exploration.
classic stout denial.

A lie you tell to yourself.
Satyr wrote:

The "opponent" comes seeking self-validation, and preempts a possible failure by pretending "entertainment" as its motive.
An old game.
self glorification...

Entertainment is what i claim to be my motive.

Self validation is the reason i claim you make replies, even if they are wholly irrational
Satyr wrote:

It comforts itself, and taunts, declaring itself a threat, when nothing it has said reveals any understanding of what is being said....Instead a personal, emotional attack is performed, and then blamed on the other.

If i was not a threat, what have you been doing all this time?

Satyr wrote:

My ease or lack of it, my happiness or lack of it, is of no significance to the positions posted.
oh but it has every bit of relevance. you claim my excessive ease dictates my intelligence and strength, you claim that i am so sheltered i cannot see the reality of life.

You claim these things because i am not bitter like you. You think life is hard because you simply are not as well conditioned as me. That much is evident in your constantly frustrated and angry demeanor.

You are spoiled and unhappy... Your egocentrism is the best release...
Satyr wrote:

If I can satiate my needs with ease does not make them disappear and it does not mean that they are not a part of my essence as an interpretation of my condition - a resistance.

The concepts of negative/positive are human emotional designation of good/bad, meant to categorize phenomena or perspectives.

Reality is neither positive nor is it negative... it is what it is....our reaction to it is positive or negative one.
The terms are meant to differentiate between types of phenomena.

You're negative. Or at least that's what it seems like when you say i have to hide from the harshness of a true reality.

You say i am sheltered, which forces me to conclude that the reality you claim to see is not a positive or comforting one, or rather, your reaction to it is not positive or comforting. It is a reaction of negativity and suffering; discontent.

I claim that having a positive or negative reaction is not the necessary product of an objective or clear mind, such as you would define them for yourself.

I
Satyr wrote:

"Necessity is the mother of all invention."

The rest is a... little Russian Tanks after a Nazi Tiger.

No response will be provided, unless something intelligent, on point and displaying an understanding, is provided first.

Now it is time for the victory parties and sad partings. .

Well, just as i foretold, this is the second post and you can endure no more here.

I knew you would be falling out of this thread because your responses were becoming increasingly irrational, and your avoidances were become more and more blatant. I knew that you wouldn't be enjoying it for much longer, and since you are here solely for enjoyment and reassurance, your only option is to cut your losses and look for pleasure elsewhere.

I'll check out that thread, it's sure to be fun.

Ahh tut tut tut, bye bye...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   

Back to top Go down

Satyr, egocentric/emotional
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next