Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:44 pm

-Psychonaut wrote:
Contravening someone's will entirely, and perverting it are quite obviously different.
Bullshit!!!

Perversion is worse you cock-suckers!

-Psychonaut wrote:
Better than them all is simply to honestly be whatever you are, to improve yourself along the lines of your own judgement, and when you are appreciated hence be appreciated for what you actually are. This is better than both rape and manipulation.
Exactly!

This is the self-Respect that I originally-mentioned...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Unreasonable wrote:

Wrong, I was aware of what I was saying from the beginning.

It is you doing the backtracking, because you fell straight into my rhetoric. You missed the ... nuance.
Shit, boy, that ain't gonna work with me.
Quote :

Autistic man, who gives a shit about the difference of knowing or not?

Conned victims often feel good after they have been conned ... if or until they realize the Truth of the matter.
First off, get your own style...you know try to be creative rather than a parrot.
Secondly, there is no violence, no agaisnt the will, when lying.

Quote :
It does not matter if she is lying, old fart. That was my point!

It only matters to who can decipher the differences of what is being said, and why. You think women truly-understand this?
Yes, you young stallion of simplicity, many women can.

Quote :
You are clearly-wrong, because women cannot put words to it. They are con-women; it is impossible for them to realize it.

It changes nothing I have said.
What you have said, young, strapping stud of human retardation, is that nobody, except you, understands the concept of consent...then, young bull of bullshit, you go on to connect consent with morality....when it is a matter of Will.

Animals have no moral rules but they too can get raped....you youthful, child of autism.

Quote :
No reinterpretation there. -- women do not think by definition.
By definition?
What definition, you simple, simple mind?

What definition of woman includes not thinking?

Do animals think?

All living organisms with a brain and a nervous system think, you simple mind....on different levels and to varying degrees.....Degree, you pathetic child, degree...no absolutes.

Quote :
Do you even know what 'thinking' is? No, you do not. I have rejected your flawed-definition many times already.

Intelligence is strictly-self-consciousness. Women are never, *NEVER* self-aware as Individuals. This is a problem (for them).
It is 'strictly' that, huh?

I'm glad all this will soon be over for me.
I don't think my old-fart heart can take it, to be honest.

Does a woman recognize herself in the mirror?
Do you even understand what consciousness is and how self-consciousness relates?

Quote :
All trades are conflicts --wars-- "you moron"!
Only in your brain.
Do you need to exaggerate everything to understand it?

Quote :
In Amerikan English, 'rape' only means "taking advantage of". Thus, essentially-all sex acts are rape.

...still waiting for a retort, if you can even figure it out yet.

Or continue to sling shots at me on irrelevant threads as you please.[/quote]Rape

Turd, it's about the will.
Do I ignore the other's will or do I take it into consideration?

Trading involves a willful exchange....thieving an exchange with no consent from the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
-Psychonaut
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:55 pm

If perversion is worse then how is

"contravening someone's will entirely, and perverting it are quite obviously different"

Bullshit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
Satyr wrote:
But her finding you irresistible enough to do so is not like taking her sexually against her will.
Speaks volumes about you.

Whom takes advantage of whom Satyr, and why???
Simpleton, both are each other's means to an end.

Both use each other, to varying degrees.

The act itself involves a dominant and a passive participant, but the underlying drive is rooted in mortality.
Both are weak in reference to it and so both must compromise.

In the wild, and in human sexual interactions, the male must risk much to prove himself to her...is she taking advantage of him?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm

-Psychonaut wrote:
Agreed, dominance and rape are wholly different things.

Contravening someone's will entirely, and perverting it are quite obviously different.

With a whore (and many other women) we can increase our chances of sexual intercourse by weighting her decision positively "If I do this then I will get money". Ofcourse, believing its about the money isn't acceptable for many womens minds "If I want this for its own sake then I will get the money and won't have to feel bad, ofcourse that rich man is just more attractive by chance".

Alternative to the carrot there is the stick, which steps more towards the area of rape because it is designed to limit choices by making them unpalatable, rather than enhance particular choices "God you're such a prude".

The two above can also be achieved by simply warping the perception of the cost/benefit, without actually altering the cost/benefit.
yes, like in any economic dealings there is a cost/benefit assessment.
It can happen unconsciously, but it happens.

With women it is mostly unconscious...and so intuitive. Hardwired as an emotinoal reaction, and an attraction.
Back to top Go down
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 pm

-Psychonaut wrote:
If perversion is worse then how is

"contravening someone's will entirely, and perverting it are quite obviously different"

Bullshit?
It's bullshit, because you and Satyr are implying that this perversion of the truth is acceptable...

...and on terms of 'rape', that shit just do not fly with me or anybody else. It's a con game. So who is being conned and why?

Better yet, why not dispense with the false pleasantries and fight/rape it out? Does this make a difference in this context? -- No, it doesn't.

The only reason the term 'rape' even applies to 'sex' is because of Feminism created by Christian Morality and issues of property rights.

Women were not considered individual subjects until recently in history. Even in non-Christian tribal cultures, the husbands own their wives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Satyr wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:

Wrong, I was aware of what I was saying from the beginning.

It is you doing the backtracking, because you fell straight into my rhetoric. You missed the ... nuance.
Shit, boy, that ain't gonna work with me.
You're too late; it already-has worked.

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Autistic man, who gives a shit about the difference of knowing or not?

Conned victims often feel good after they have been conned ... if or until they realize the Truth of the matter.
First off, get your own style...you know try to be creative rather than a parrot.
You are the one squawking; try saying something instead.

Satyr wrote:
Secondly, there is no violence, no agaisnt the will, when lying.
A lie *IS* violence! Man are you dense!?!?

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
It does not matter if she is lying, old fart. That was my point!

It only matters to who can decipher the differences of what is being said, and why. You think women truly-understand this?
Yes, you young stallion of simplicity, many women can.
Then it must just be some kind of mental block that prevents them from speaking their minds...

...or wait, it could be that they have no words for it! Such a thing is unnecessary at that point anyway.

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You are clearly-wrong, because women cannot put words to it. They are con-women; it is impossible for them to realize it.

It changes nothing I have said.
What you have said, young, strapping stud of human retardation, is that nobody, except you, understands the concept of consent...then, young bull of bullshit, you go on to connect consent with morality....when it is a matter of Will.
I agree. Consent is a matter of Will.

Human Sexuality and Rape, however, are matters of Morality.

Satyr wrote:
Animals have no moral rules but they too can get raped....you youthful, child of autism.
That is why animals do not cognize, and thus, cannot define 'rape'!!!

That has been one of my side-points all along! I have already-stated this fact quite clearly!

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
No reinterpretation there. -- women do not think by definition.
By definition?
What definition, you simple, simple mind?

What definition of woman includes not thinking?

Do animals think?

All living organisms with a brain and a nervous system think, you simple mind....on different levels and to varying degrees.....Degree, you pathetic child, degree...no absolutes.
Degree, "you simpleton", degree!

Just because an ant has a neural system, of some sort, does not mean that it 'thinks' in any sense of how humans do it. And how do humans do it??? First of all, anything with a brain and nervous system does not qualify 'thinking'. This is why average people judge & deem that cats and dogs are "stupid" animals and that "they cannot think". The difference is a matter of degree, as you-yourself state many times. If anybody should understand, then I think it would be you. But you don't. You need the bull-shitter here, me, to do this for you. If thinking is qualitative, then what qualifies it? It is a mere act of cognition? No!!! -- it cannot be. If it were, then people would not confuse the "thinkingness" of animals, but they do. The cause for confusion is how 'thinking' interacts with 'intelligence'. Non-intelligent things cannot 'think', like: rocks, plants, insects, birds, cats, dogs, etc. The reason for this is a descriptive qualification. A genius, Einstein, clearly-"thinks" by definition.

And where are all the women geniuses??? Mind you, old fart, they don't exist for a good reason!

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Do you even know what 'thinking' is? No, you do not. I have rejected your flawed-definition many times already.

Intelligence is strictly-self-consciousness. Women are never, *NEVER* self-aware as Individuals. This is a problem (for them).
It is 'strictly' that, huh?

I'm glad all this will soon be over for me.
I don't think my old-fart heart can take it, to be honest.
Well shit, Satired, who said this was going to be easy?

Quit cowering; bow out or stay around. I'm not going anywhere. Where could I go even if I wanted to?

I already have a fantasy-world inside my head; it's boring there. The "Real World" is more interesting to me.

Satyr wrote:
Does a woman recognize herself in the mirror?
Rhetoric.

Does a rock recognize itself?

How about a dog or cat?

Satyr wrote:
Do you even understand what consciousness is and how self-consciousness relates?
Self-consciousness is built on individuation: The Individual, a Creation of Man, by the way.

Man has built and developed the ego, for any human child to use. This does not explain why so few people properly-utilize it.

Perhaps it is the case that average minds were not made to 'think' at all. Perhaps the Ego and the Id are privileges??? -- Yes!

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
All trades are conflicts --wars-- "you moron"!
Only in your brain.
Do you need to exaggerate everything to understand it?
No. I enjoy being absolutist though; it is humorous to me when people misappropriate my generalities.

...as if I haven't covered the specifics already. Laughing

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
In Amerikan English, 'rape' only means "taking advantage of". Thus, essentially-all sex acts are rape.

...still waiting for a retort, if you can even figure it out yet.

Or continue to sling shots at me on irrelevant threads as you please.
Rape

Turd, it's about the will.
Do I ignore the other's will or do I take it into consideration?

Trading involves a willful exchange....thieving an exchange with no consent from the other.
Okay ... so you are implying a context & degree of Equality, of Wills.

You never stated so before. And that was one of my points, again.

Self-respect can only tolerate itself in another subject: this allows for respect of an opponent, male or female.

But, again, Sexuality is mainly a Moral game. We cannot avoid this fact as Human Animals. Other species are not 'moral', at all.

Satyr wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:
Satyr wrote:
But her finding you irresistible enough to do so is not like taking her sexually against her will.
Speaks volumes about you.

Whom takes advantage of whom Satyr, and why???
Simpleton, both are each other's means to an end.

Both use each other, to varying degrees.

The act itself involves a dominant and a passive participant, but the underlying drive is rooted in mortality.
Both are weak in reference to it and so both must compromise.

In the wild, and in human sexual interactions, the male must risk much to prove himself to her...is she taking advantage of him?
Okay...

But then this example does not speak of 'rape'. How does sex work again? Oh, yeah, a male must penetrate a virgin hymen...

So, how is penetration, an active will in comparison with a passive will, mind you, not 'raping' his victim? Who dominates who again, OR HOW???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:
Why is it the great exposer and criticizer reduces himself to straw men smuthered in insults?
Now you are only throwing words around.

What insults you is reality. I simply express it.

You are either retarded or you are not...being insulted is irrelevant. The universe doesn't care about how you react to it.

But, God forbid anything negative is said about any human being, right?
Then the one doing so must be suffering from some emotional, egocentricity, because we all know only positive things can be said about other human beings.
you say negative things about every other human being. i'm not throwing words around either... straw men and insults. confused arguments resulting from your arrogance, your annoyance, your anger, your emotion. Read further and you will see

Quote :
Where did i assume you do not believe you benifit from life? You are an egocentrist remember, your benifit is your greatest concern.
So are you, you simpleton, that's what makes it funny.

I, only admit it, and you exist in a state of denial, imagining yourself as someone wanting to save the world from itself, not even perceiving the ego behind your own positioning ...self-righteous little prick![/quote] you didn't answer my question. your whole last slew of insults hinged upon my two seemingly stupid notions, i asked you to tell me where i expressed the beliefs of said notions and then you change the subject, saying that you admit to egocentrism, where i deny.

first i deny my suffering, like some ignorant fuck with the inability to whine, then i deny my egocentrism, like some self righteous fuck.

Feel free to try again about those two notions which make me such an emotionally deluded sheltered bias fuck...

Quote :
is that why you are desperately trying to sever contact and change the subject through insults?
Change the subject?
What subject am I changing? [/quote] read above. you built straw men and then went on an insulting rampage. 90% of your posts are usually insults. and you did change the subject, blatantly.

i asked where i advocated a certain belief that you said i did, and then you claim to have admitted egocentrism where i do not

am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 am

wonderer wrote:
you say negative things about every other human being.
Again, absolutist shit.

No, not EVERY other human being, every other one like you.
There are many I do not insult.

Quote :
i'm not throwing words around either... straw men and insults. confused arguments resulting from your arrogance, your annoyance, your anger, your emotion. Read further and you will see
My arguments are never confused...your understanding of them is.
Quote :

first i deny my suffering, like some ignorant fuck with the inability to whine, then i deny my egocentrism, like some self righteous fuck.

Feel free to try again about those two notions which make me such an emotionally deluded sheltered bias fuck...
Both, yes.

You went through pages of thread, over at ILP, trying to convince me that you were happy. Trying to convince yourself, really.

When I explained to you that from an objective perspective life is a constant need and so what contentment you feel is your immediate needs being fulfilled constantly and with ease, because you live in a sheltered environment and that this makes the need go under your unconscious radar, so to speak.
Despite that you still feel need in many other forms....like boredom or loneliness of whatever. Consciousness is an awareness of existence and existence is flow...which is interpreted as need/suffering.
Basic straightforward stuff.

You then started casting aspersions about me.
How I'm miserable and I'm this and I'm that...Which did nothing for the things i said, except try to dismiss them by using slander.
I adapted and reciprocated.

Now you offer me the perspective that the only things useful is the one that can change the world?

How weak and dependent are you?

You also, now, claim fearlessness. Again a posturing that goes against the very logic of existing.
To exist is to care, the unknown fills all with anxiety...that is what anxiety, fear were intended to be; emotions in reaction to reality, the uncertainty and the unknown.

But you have, somehow, overcome a natural and useful biological mechanism, because you've been taught, like the sheep that you are, that it is shameful to be afraid - or at least to admit it -...not that all have fear, to varying degrees and courage is a cotnrol of it, a specific reaction to it, but that you must deny it exists altogether to rescue the delusion of your bravery and happiness.

This is your vengeance...your hypothetical happiness...you may be dumb and alone but at least you are fearless and happy.

That level of denial of the basic existential condition, points to selective reasoning, denial, hatred of existence, as it is, and a socially derived sense of shame for being human and alive.

This is what makes your kind such nihilistic hypocrites.
All that lives cares needs and fears...strength is not an absence it is a reaction to them both...do they control you or you them...Will.

Any retard claiming he is not afraid of anything is lying and projecting a hyper-masculine persona to mask his emasculated heart...he is most afraid of being afraid...because he does not think he can control it...so denial is preferable.
Inebriation. Do not deal with the issue, push it away, sweep it under the subconscious carpet and then vehemently deny it is there.
Now THAT is true cowardice.

You live in a system that limits the costs of natural threats and so you, like all others, become bored. You ( a general term) then turn to artificial, controlled risks to get that sensation of being alive because the brain evolved to meet these threats, to deal with these needs, and when it loses its purpose it becomes nihilistic and stupid, like you.

Stupidity, and retardation, the stunting of growth so the individuals are maintained in a cosntant state of adolescence, is not only insulting but an actual phenomenon.
When I say you are retarded and stupid, it isn't some teenage insult, I MEAN it, literally.

Quote :
read above. you built straw men and then went on an insulting rampage. 90% of your posts are usually insults. and you did change the subject, blatantly

i asked where i advocated a certain belief that you said i did, and then you claim to have admitted egocentrism where i do not.
This IS the subject!!!
The one I'm interested in. I don;t give a shit about your little feminine power games, where you try to find a weakness in me to exploit and flatter yourself...by pretending to and to help me...as if I needed help.

You claimed that the only use for insight is to change the world and the only use for philosophy is if it affects others. You implied it.
You claimed to be happy and fearless.

You are delusional and not only that the very attempt to convince others of such absurdities, tells me that the opposite is true.

You opened this very thread with intended insults in the very title, and now you play the innocent victim, like a woman.
Intended is the key word, retard.

I explained that the intent of insult is in the OP but I do not consider egotism an insult and that you, you hypocrite, are just as guilty of it...you've just been trained to feel ahsamed of it. You've buried it deep inside and you play the altruistic role. ?You are selfless, you are feel no fear...blah, blah, blah...
The intent is more bothersome, than the concept.

You imply, of course, that you are not egotistical, because, again, you sheeple, have been brought up to consider this a no-no...the Christian, Buddhist, nihilistic trend towards uniformity.
All barriers to conformity and unity must be taken down...deconstructed, made into sins or shameful things or illusions.

When in fact the very existence of self, multiplicity, is a setting up of barriers.
consciuosness, life, would be impossible without them...so the trend is toward self-annihilation.

What better way to control the masses but my making them feel ashamed of some basic individual drives and survival mechanisms?
What better way to manipulate them than by making the very sense of self, into an illusion or a thing to be overcome and be embarrassed by?

It's the same tactic used with the word racist and sexist.

No contrary argument required, just a culturally defined word that is supposed to silence the other by trying to embarrass them...by bringing up taboo concepts.
The word alone suffices to dismiss the other.

Shit I'm egocentric, and you and your kind are not, then I wear that word proudly and all the others.

I'm egocentric, selfish, racist sexist and many other things the current culture considers disruptive and so censors.
I am conscious of differentiation and multiplicity and the roots of divergence.

I also have emotions, but I cotnrol them and I do not allow them to dictate my reasoning...unlike you and your kind.
I acknowledge them and by doing so I gain the potential of controlling them.

I do not deny them....like you deny your fear or your unhappiness.

Being discontent drives creativity. Fear drives activity.
Emotions are not bad in and of themselves, you idiot!!!

Losing cotnrol of them is the bad thing, as losing control over your love and compassion and those things you hide your ego behind.

Quote :
am i missing something?
A brain?

Just a hunch. scratch

My birthday is coming up, children.
Take your best shot, while it's time.

Satyr's going underground, again.
Same name, same look, different attitude...

I'm done wasting my time.
From then on i will only be responding to those that exhibit an understanding of what I am saying and who do not need to cast insinuations to replace the arguments they lack.

Stupidity must be nurtured and retardation used...not corrected.

Only the few, capable ones, must be guided.
The rest are failed genetics...not my problem.

Yes, and if my son turns out to be one of them...then so be it.

Objectivity, you stupid fucks.
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 am

Sorry but i just don't have time today.

Quote :
When I explained to you that from an objective perspective life is a constant need and so what contentment you feel is your immediate needs being fulfilled constantly and with ease, because you live in a sheltered environment and that this makes the need go under your unconscious radar, so to speak.

Life is not constant need. The fact that you feel this is something harsh in life only draws attention to your own inadequacies and your self glorification.

I live my life the way i want to, and just because the universe can seem depressing doesn't mean jack shit. Your arrogance and inability to deal with other people shows how much of a sheltered life you live. you are too weak to be content without convincing yourself you are some super hero for fighting against the big bad disorderly universe.

pessimism is an emotion.

Where did we go through pages on ILP about happiness? we didn't. Even if we did it would have been the same sort of discussion you always have, which is to assume, build straw men, then insult to cover your tracks.

you claim i am sheltered but you cannot explain how. Your tolerance is clearly weaker than mine, and you constantly judging me is somewhat entertaining.

you have ignored common sense and just spewed raving insults. i asked you to back up your statements and you said you didn;t want to play my little feminine power games... my rational debating games..

Your such a tool Satyr. You go on about life like you are some scion of might and knowledge. You are weak for being so emotional and angry all the time, you are desperate for getting your pleasure not from real life, but by insulting other people online to reassure yourself.

I have always seen through you, under whatever alias or whatever subject. you insult in order to win arguments. plain and simple. I am one of the few people who have the tolerance to keep coming back in spite of your desperate insults.

you built a couple straw men. you have nothing to say about my position because you know nothing about it. everything you say is an insulting straw man.

you really lowered your standards this time...

I made this thread looking for you to make an apt and accurate insult, not a desperate one...

p.s, i never claimed fearlessness, i claimed to not fear death. fear does not cause me grief. i only claimed you hated life because you were painting a negative picture of the universe, arguing that i am not happy and that i deny the depressing reality of the universe, which is just fucking moronic. And about the only useful thing is something that can change the world, where the fuck did you get that? Your just making shit up Satyr. Just likethe two notions i supposedly advocated Fucking pathetic.

You make so many insults you cannot have a directional debate. You have to jump around to whatever facet you can use to insult with....

Winning debates by being obnoxious and insulting is pathetic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:53 am

wonderer wrote:

Life is not constant need. The fact that you feel this is something harsh in life only draws attention to your own inadequacies and your self glorification.
See what I mean?

A declaration with no arguments, no reasoning and then a personal insinuation.

I'm supposed to give you respect, you retard?!

I don't care how you explain me away and dismiss my perspective.
The idea that life is positive, speaks of retardation, and sheltering. Life is a reaction, an exception, to the norm - a distinction.
It is neither positive or negative it is as it is....If we see it accurately we can hope to adapt...if we live in denial and ignorance and fearful stupidity, we make ourselves even more vulnerable.

Listen moron, just because your belly is full, and your mind empty, does not mean your body is not constantly feeding, hydrating etc.
Evolution has produced some clever ways to overcome this burden...the stomach for instance.

Just because you are unconscious of the fact, as you are of pretty much everything else, that your body is fighting off constant external attacks, does not mean that this low level of stress, which you have the sufficient energies to deal with, does not exist.

Just as change is constant (time) so is the need it is translated into, you stupid idiot!!!
Need/suffering, you moron, is how you interpret reality, even when you deny it consciously because you are a coward.

The organism is constantly trying to maintain itself, in the flux...it resists, you dumb fuck...it burns as light, heat, life, requires cosntant energy in contradiction to darkness, cold, lifelessness.

See, how you attack me and not the ideas?
That is why I called you a retard and still think you are a very retarded mind.

Scared shitless of the reality of your condition - as an uncertain, unity, trying to hold onto its existence.
Living in denial, in the comforting embrace fo social sheltering.

Quote :
I live my life the way i want to, and just because the universe can seem depressing doesn't mean jack shit.
Wow!!!
Can you fly without an airplane?
No, you can't, therefore you don't compeltely live your life the way you want to...the system forces limits, nature forces limits.
You exist with the limitations your essence imposes upon you, you dumb fuck!!

You live in accordance with what you find, by making compromises.
Can you do whatever you like? No you cannot!!!
can you live forever? No, you cannot, you imbecile!!!

If not you are a hypocrite and an idiot, because of what you just said.
Nobody lives completely the way they want to. That is what makes life necessary.
Most, including you, have their wants manufactured.

Do you have a car?
If so, then why did you want it?

Quote :
Your arrogance and inability to deal with other people shows how much of a sheltered life you live. you are too weak to be content without convincing yourself you are some super hero for fighting against the big bad disorderly universe.
Ha!!!
This is becoming so precious.

I'm sorry you feel so threatened by me that you need to caricature me in that way.

Who said I'm a superhero or that the universe is big and bad?
From an objective standpoint the universe is what it is...my reaction to it is another matter.
You hiding from it, is your reaction to it.

Sheltering is your middle name, little retard.

Quote :
pessimism is an emotion.
No, retard, pessimism is an emotional label for a rational perspective.
What is pessimistic for you is plain true for me and may be optimistic for another...It is a emotional reaction to a perspective, you retard.

But who said I was pessimistic?
If I say I will die, is that being cogent and honest or is that being pessimistic?
Just because I tell you things you find terrifying and you cannot accept, does not mean that they are untrue or that my views are pessimistic.
If I say: The sun will burn out one day, is that a rational assessment, like the assessment that you are a retarded, or is it a pessimistic, negative viewpoint?

Thank god I wont have to talk to you anymore...Jeez you are a fuckin' coward and an idiot.
How does anyone tolerate you? Ah yes, I forgot, most are just like you...on your level.
Your kind.

Quote :
Where did we go through pages on ILP about happiness? we didn't. Even if we did it would have been the same sort of discussion you always have, which is to assume, build straw men, then insult to cover your tracks.
You did the same thing here, you retard. Look up and read what you said.

You painted yourself as strong and content, when it's all built on delusion and avoiding reality...not facing it and admitting what it is.

You deny need is life and so you imply that you need nothing or that you experience moments of no need.

I tell you that the fact that you are unconscious of the constant need, the feeding, the stress, the breathing, does not mean you have no need, you fuckin' idiot. Then you begin casting aspersions again..as you did back then...And I'm supposed to respect you?
why?
Is it a social rule?
Will Faust ban me?
Will that negate the truth of it?

Quote :
you claim i am sheltered but you cannot explain how. Your tolerance is clearly weaker than mine, and you constantly judging me is somewhat entertaining.
I judge you by your opinions. They are unable to cope with what reality is...you are in denial and so this is a sign of weakness and a product of a sheltered life.

Instead of arguing against my perspectives you attack me...then when I reciprocate you claim you've been insulted and abused.

Quote :
you have ignored common sense and just spewed raving insults. i asked you to back up your statements and you said you didn;t want to play my little feminine power games... my rational debating games..
I explained my positions for the tenth time...I explained that your weakness is evident in your reactions to what I say and the absurdities you use to dismiss them.

You are a subjective thinker, an emotional selective one.
There's nothing to be gained with any intellectual interaction with you, except using you as an example of the average modern mediocre mind.

Quote :
Your such a tool Satyr. You go on about life like you are some scion of might and knowledge.
Who said I was absolutely mighty and knowledgeable...It's in comparison to YOU, you weakling, YES, then I am both mighty and knowledgeable.

If I can out-think you or beat the shit out of you, it doesn't mean I am omnipotent or omniscient, but only superior to YOU, you retard!!! YOU!!!

See how you deflect.
I never claimed to be an ideal anything.
I claimed to be YOUR better.
You being an example of an average mind, the rest follows...

Quote :
You are weak for being so emotional and angry all the time, you are desperate for getting your pleasure not from real life, but by insulting other people online to reassure yourself.

I have always seen through you, under whatever alias or whatever subject. you insult in order to win arguments. plain and simple. I am one of the few people who have the tolerance to keep coming back in spite of your desperate insults.
I insult when faced with retards, like you, who have nothing to say but declarations and feminine insinuations.

You don't even have arguments or a cohesive theory for anything you say...you just say it.
You regurgitate popular beliefs.

Quote :
you built a couple straw men. you have nothing to say about my position because you know nothing about it. everything you say is an insulting straw man.

You have no positions of any value. You are scared to expose your opinions because when you expose a piece of them, like you saying that life is not need, you expose how stupid and afraid you are.

I've watched you interact with others...you say nothing of worth...NOTHING!!!
You just repeat the current cultural ideals, as self-evident.
This is your only contribution. Some find the reaffirmation of shared myths comforting...not I.

Quote :
I made this thread looking for you to make an apt and accurate insult, not a desperate one...
Ha!!! What a little girl you are.

Quote :
p.s, i never claimed fearlessness, i only claimed you hated life because you were painting a negative picture of it arguing that i am not happy, which is just fucking moronic, and about the only useful thing is something that can change the world, where the fuck did you get that? Your just making shit up Satyr. Just likethe two notions i supposedly advocated Fucking pathetic.
The "negative" picture is in your head..it is YOUR reaction to reality as I describe it.

Shall I paint a positive picture for you little brain?
Shall I make things up because the truth scares you?

There, there, retard, you will live forever.
I would tell you that you will, most definitely, die, but that would be too pessimistic and negative for little old you.

And yes there is a God...because thinking so feels good and is positive.
And everyone is equal and nice and life always turns out okay, for little boys with small brains, like you.

Don't you worry, little one.
Nothing negative shall ever go through that skull of yours. It is resistant to anything that threatens it.
You are immunized agaisnt reality.
It must feel great in that thickness.

And yes, anybody that says otherwise is ill or is trying to insult you or trying to excuse his real life failures.
It can't be that he's speaking a truth...no...no....no...he's hiding something and you can see right through him...can't you, little brain?

And, yes, you are also intelligent and kind and good and handsome and brave and succesful and all will go your way.

Don't you worry. Now... off to sleep you go.

I'll be right in to smother you with a pillo...I mean tuck you in and tell you a bed time story.

Quote :
You make so many insults you cannot have a directional debate. You have to jump around to whatever facet you can use to insult with....

it's not a matter of winning anything, retard, it's more a matter of tolerating your stupidity long enough to answer.

Look, I wasted my time again.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 pm

To all the Retards

1) Just because you are insulted by it, does not mean it isn't true.

2) Just because you call it positive or negative, does not make it true or false.

3) Just because you attempt to kill the messenger, does not make the message wrong.

4) Just because you cannot separate your needs and desires, even when denying they exist, from your reasoning, does not mean nobody can.

5) Just because you are ignorant of it, in denial of it, or you reject it, does not make it go away.

6) Just because you are aprt of a majority, does not make your common delusions, fact.
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 pm

You must be enjoying this... It's becoming petty and tedious on my end...

[quote="Satyr"]

Satyr wrote:
wonderer wrote:

see what I mean?

A declaration with no arguments, no reasoning and then a personal insinuation.

I'm supposed to give you respect, you retard?!

Listen moron, just because your belly is full, and your mind empty, does not mean your body is not constantly feeding, hydrating etc.
I make no incinuations, i can create a definitive cumulative argument to make it clear that you glorify yourself. Have you forgotten that?

Starting with egocentrism, your claims to be the ideal male, smarter than the billions and billions of people like me who are beneath you and cause you dismay (as if you're proper). Then there are your claims concerning my "sheltered existence" as compared to your clint eastwood like hardness.

Oh wait, that's even too arrogant for your image, another assumption of mine i guess... You just left it at "stronger than you"...

What makes you think you're less sheltered, more tolerant, or stronger than me when you become annoyed when you are in thee presence of those you degrade, which is the greater part of the world.

The fact that you attack me for making "insinuations" is funny comming from you. Your signature tactic is to take whatever you can and to go crazy with insults and assumptions. Do you see me in a negative light for insulting you?

Shouldn't you see yourself in a a negative light for insulting me?

No, you are an egocentrist, one who claims to not glorify himself.

And to get to the root of the issue, you saying life is a resistance to disorder which is interpreted as need/suffering is just much of a statement as me saying "life is not constant need".

The difference between teh two assertions is mine is straightforeward, and yours just just obscure and ambiguous.

IT was me who first said you were just asserting random things; your own emotions.

I have also noticed your tendency to regurgitate my own tactics against me. Your arrogance leads to your combattive nature which subsequently has stalled your ability to learn from your mistakes. An egocentrist sees no mistakes.

And that stuff about constantly needing hydration...

Is the need for hydration a constant need? Is it a burden?

If you live near a river or lake or have a well, how much suffering and hardship does the need to hydrate cause?

What about the need to shit and piss at regular intervals, is that a burden?

Getting to a point of ease may or may not be difficult.

Take hunger for example. The continuous need (which can cause suffering) is painted by you to be a "negative thing" in that rationally, it is some sort of burden for us to bear.

Agree? Disagree?

Consider someone who is not in actual pain due to hunger, and that it is a distant growl. Then imagine they smell food...

What happens in the brain is that a familliar smell of food combined with hunger stimulates the brain and gives it a pleasurable incentive to find and eat the food.

Then, when they eat the food, their brain releases a bunch of drugs which sedates the brain, particularly the desire to eat, the pain of hunger, and even when you over induldge, can turn smell and fullness into unpleasurable sensations, in an effort to get us to stop eating.

We interpret things differently. We can interpret a need as a pleasure, a pain as a pleasure. It may be crosswiring but we have evolved by crossing our wires, and if that wire crossing works, it becomes "regular wiring".

In your case resentment is an obsession and pessimism is an emotion. You talk about the need to drink water like it is negative, like your existence could be better, when it's not that big of a deal in the first place.

You obsess over the cost of life and are twisted in what is good in life. You post so vehemently on these forums in order to reassure yourself and get petty kicks. This is your sheltering mechanism. You glorify yourself as is so evident at the slightest glance. Deep down i think you are ashamed, you must be. You fear dying, you fear failure, you fear not living up to your own standards.

Maybe you don't realize what you're doing when you degrade and push away everyone else while glorifying yourself, but it is the tactic you use to avoid discomfort.

In different circumstances we might have been friends, but any friend of yours would have to be kept in the dark, wouldn't they? Honesty would just drive them away...
Satyr wrote:

Evolution has produced some clever way to overcome this burden...the stomach for instance.

Just because you are unconscious of the fact, as you are of pretty much everything, that your body is fighting off cosntant external attacks, does not mean that this low level of stress, which you have the sufficient energies to deal with, does not exist.

Just as change is constant, time, so is the need it is translated into, you stupid idiot!!!
The organism is constantly trying to maintain itself, in the flux...it resists, you dumb fuck...it burns as light requires energy in contradiction to darkness.

See, how you attack me and not the ideas?
That is why i called you retard and still think you are a very retarded mind.
i'm going to remove the insults, and then deal with the ideas. it will be entertaining.

Quote :
Evolution has produced some clever way to overcome this burden...the stomach for instance.

Your body is fighting off cosntant external attacks, this does not mean that this low level of stress, which you have the sufficient energies to deal with, does not exist.

Just as change is constant, time, so is the need it is translated into

The organism is constantly trying to maintain itself, in the flux...it resists, it burns as light requires energy in contradiction to darkness.

See how much nicer that looks?

Now i have never denied that there is a constant need, i said "life is not constant need". Though there is a need for energy to fight off these attacks and what not, there is more than enough energy to do so. And since i have this energy, i feel no discomfort and my need is satiated. The need is actually to eat and stay warm. Eating gives me pleasure just as being warm gives me pleasure. Focusing on the need as if it is a bad thing because it causes suffering is to ignore the pleasure that comes along with satisfying needs and relieving or removing suffering.

What you're getting at is i ignore these constant needs because for some reason they are too true or too harsh for my mind to deal with when in fact i just see them as petty normalities.

If an inch worm crosses your path, will you cry out in agony? What's bad about need other than the pain they can bring. What's hard to grasp about life when you have overcome pain?

If you have gone through great pain, is pleasure more appreciated?

What do i hide from again? bacteria, hydration, the strains of maintaining good hygene, rolling out of bed to shit or making enough money to stay warm and well fed?
Satyr wrote:

Scared shitless of the reality of your condition, as uncertain, unity, trying to hold onto its existence.
yes, the bacteria are getting to me! i'm running out of oil for my lamp! i have to pull a lever to remove the stink of my shit!

WOE IS ME!
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I live my life the way i want to, and just because the universe can seem depressing doesn't mean jack shit.
Wow!!!
Can you fly without an airplane?
No, you can't, therefore you don't compeltely live your life the way you want to...the system forces limits, nature forces limits.
There is aplain of infinite possibility before me. Thanks uncertainty!

You just made an irrational inference.

I said i live the way i want to.

You said that i have to live within the limits "the system" forces, and i do not dispute that, but that does not mean that i am denied my desires or that i want to change reality.

What if the way i want to live coincides with my options?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Your arrogance and inability to deal with other people shows how much of a sheltered life you live. you are too weak to be content without convincing yourself you are some super hero for fighting against the big bad disorderly universe.
Ha!!!
This is becoming so precious.

Who said I'm a superhero or then universe is big and bad?
From an objective standpoint the universe is what it is...my reaction to it is another matter.
You hiding from it, is your reaction to it.

Sheltering is your middle name, little retard.
you are a self glorifying egocentrist who for contrast degrade mostly everyone around you.

I'm precious? My insults make you go crazy and make huge tedious line by line responses conststing of insults. You can barely keep your cool...

At ILP you have no choice, and it's amusing.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
pessimism is an emotion.
no, retard, pessimism is an emotional label of a rational perspective.

But who said I was pessimistic?
If I say I will die, is that being cogent and honest or is that pessimistic?
Just because I tell you things you find terrifying and you cannot accept, does not mean that they are untrue or that my views are pessimistic.

Thank god I wont have to talk to you anymore...Jeez you are a fuckin' coward and an idiot.
graduating are you? You won't resist... Leapards don;t change their spots so easily.

Pessimism is the emotion you exhibit...

Your reaction to reality is emotional, your perspective is muddied with your emotional convictions. In order for your to not exist in a state of pain (i.e cognitive dissionance) you are forced to Constantly degrade those around you, and to glorify yourself, and then when people point that out you deny such self glorification even when it is contradictory to your claims about being ideal, egocentric (self admittedly makes me laugh), superior to "the herd", objective (as if you are some scion of truth), more intellectual degradation of even entire schools of thought etc...

And you do all this in an effort to fuffill your insanely greedy desires. You want to live forever, to not have to eat or shit or fight off sicknesses, to basically not feel pain at all, so it seems. Since your desires are of fantasy, you compensate by deluding yourself into thinking your own reality is "incredible, rare, successful etc"...

That's why you constantly need to paint everyone as beneath you. You see me as trying to gain your respect but frankly i don't want it. In your egocentric world i guess my near brush with respect must mean i was threatening in some way. Of course in the end your emotional hatred of me and my ilk won over and allowd you to ignore every rational argument I have presented and just fill the air with mindless insults and sloppy projections of your own fears.

Your response will be something like (removed of the insults) "Rational arguments? what arguments? you have presented nothing you..". And of course i do present logical arguments.

The latest of your many avoidances was to say that i asserted these two notions, and you used that to justify my retardedness, and a long post of arrogant insults. When i challenged you to qquote me where i said or even incinuated these things, you said you wern't going to play my feminine power games.

They were straw man and every insult you uttered afterwards was pure comedy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
You did the same thing here, you retard. Look up and read what you said.

You painted yourself as strong and brave, when it's all built on delusion and avoiding reality...not facing it and admitting what it is.

You deny need is life and so you imply that you need nothing or that you experience moments of no need.
denying that need is life does not mean that you don't need things to live.

saying need is life doesn't actually mean anything. It's emotional sophistry.

I never said i didn;t need to fight off bacteria or to roll over and shit or to get food or to rehydrate, i said that it doesn't bother me.

You have no clue what i've endured or how strong i am. And i am claiming strength in contrast to your claims that fighting off bacteria and staying hydrated is a big bad burden.
Satyr wrote:

I tell you that the fact that you are unconscious of the cosntant need, the feeding, the stress, the breathing, does not mean you have no need, you fuckin' idiot, and then you begin casting aspersions again..as you did back then...And I'm supposed to respect you?
if you respected me i should check myself. You only respect people who agree with you, people who reassure you.

i never said to not have need. i said life is not constant need. i said need is not life.

to maintain life, there are some constant needs, none of which require constant attention or are a constant burden. you just paint emotional tautologies.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I judge you by your opinions. they are unable to cope with what reality is...you are in denial and so this is a sign of weakness and a product of a sheltered life.
i deny that bacteria, breathing, staying fed, warm, hydrated, and flushing the toilet is nothing to cope with. if you claim they are the burdens of life then you've been the fucking retard all along.

One of the biggest burdens of life is managing your desires. It seems like your desires manage you, and this petty mortal coil is holding you back...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I explained my positions for the tenth time...I explained that your weakness is evident in your reactions to what say and the absurdities you use to dismiss them.
your explaining positions for the tenth time isn't "I don't want to play your feminine power games". I asked you where I advocated the statements you used to call me retarded and justify a whole schpeel of emotional insults.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Your such a tool Satyr. You go on about life like you are some scion of might and knowledge.
Who said I was absolutely mighty and knowledgeable...in comparison to YOU, you weakling, YES.

If I can out-think you or beat the shit out of you, it doesn't mean I am omnipotent or omniscient, but only superior to YOU, you retard!!!

See how you deflect.
I never claimed to be an ideal anything.

let's not get this confused then. You claim to be unsheltered.

I claim that being sheltered from "the need of life" is a retardedly self glorified claim, and your degradation of everyone else combined with your beliefs about yourself, the path you are on, what kind of sucess you are, and how, which you have been vague about, are simply mechanisms which feed your egocentrism.

Here is the promised list

Quote :
Shit doctor, that much I've made perfectly clear...I place no one above me.
I certainly do not place stunted mnids anywhere close to my level.

Shall I bow down low enough to make you feel my equal?

For what?

Yes...you are all everywhere.
Billions, upon billions of you.
A planet overflowing with your rot.

Because in the real world i have to pretend i respect people like you.

My world view hinges on experiences and with the pursuit of the knowledge/strength to be able to deal with the real and the truth and so to more fully experience life...without having to selectively experience it.

refuse to sugarcoat reality to make it more tasty.
My motive is to see as much of the world and try to understand as much of reality as possible before I die...if I am lucky I may even get to pas on my insights to others.

The truth that I was trapped in a world with no frontiers to escape into and so forced to deal with simple minds, gaining positions of social power and with masses of immature, genetically inferior minds, that affected my life and forced me to make compromises on my principles.

Now, too old and too habituated, I seek to escape into the frontiers of my mind.

I want more freedom to dedicate my time as I please, before it ends.
I want to explore the world and not be trapped within its superficiality

i made a mistake when i thought you claimed to be the male, i missed the sarcasm...

But these quotes from only 2 threads (i could gather much much more) paint a pretty good picture of your situation.

You feed your egocentrism by placing yourself above others, above everyone apparantly. The other side is degrading everyone else, to make yourself seem more valueable in comparison.

You want power. You want to be God. You're not satisfed with what you have, which is why you percieve fighting off illness as a limitation and a negative limitation.

It simply does not bother me that i will inevitably get sick and die, that's acceptance.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
You are weak for being so emotional and angry all the time, you are desperate for getting your pleasure not from real life, but by insulting other people online to reassure yourself.

i insult when faced with retards liker you, who have nothing to say but declare.

You don't even have arguments or a cohesive theory for anything you say...you just say it.
actually you are the one who begins with assertions about life like it is cold dark and filled with death, that i deny the harsh reality of having to fight bacteria and basically stay alive.

I'm more concerned with obsolving myself of temporary boredom where your passtime of choice is to convince yourself that life is a great challenge, and that you are the champion. Everyone is beneath you, and most of us are too stupid to even have a conversation with.

I have no cohesive theory? A cohesive theory of what? How much you insult deulede yourself, make statements like "life is need" which are so vague and ambiguous it's frustrating, which is ironic because you only make such statements in order to confuse and depress me. it's a dogmatic piece of shit. it means nothing.

"life is need". great...

"life is vertical"

"life is in motion"

"life is plesurable"

"life is green"

"life is red"

"life is fun"

"life is sad"

"life is contentment"

Yata yata yata, bull shit.

Your claimed arrgument supporting the claim "life is need" is "the universe, according to entropy, is continuously becoming more and more disorderly, and life is a form of order which resists this natural disoirder. This continuous need to maintain order is interpreted as need/suffering".

I agree that life is a form of ordering, and i agree that to maintain this order we suffer and exert effort to fufill the needs of survival, but life does not consist purely of fufilling these needs, even if they are constantly consuming energy.

The bacteria attacking me do not cause meto feel weak or endure suffering.

The food dissolving in my stomach and intestines do not cause me discomfort, they are actually giving me comfort, warmth. The eggs were very good this morning.

"life is need" is just a dogmatic emotional assertion designed to induce a negative conception of life. You glorify yourself for claiming to have overcome this harsh and innately negative reality of life when the view of life is irrational, and you only surmount it by degrading everyone else to feed your egocentrism. petty and pathetic.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

You have no positions of any value. You are scared to expose your opinions because when you expose a piece of them, like you saying that life is not need, you expose how stupid and afraid you are.

I've watched you interact with others...you say nothing of worth...NOTHING!!!
You just repeat the current cultural ideals, as self-evident. This is your only contribution.
current cultural ideals? like the ones about happiness?

The current cultural ideals are meterialist and religious, i am part of a minority. you evidently know nothing about me, i have talked about so many different things that saying i espouse current cultural ideals is just absurd.

It's easy to cast me aside by having such negative views of me.

They form the bias which prevents you from learning.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Ha!!! What a little girl you are.
well you still havn't succeded.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
p.s, i never claimed fearlessness, i only claimed you hated life because you were painting a negative picture of it arguing that i am not happy, which is just fucking moronic, and about the only useful thing is something that can change the world, where the fuck did you get that? Your just making shit up Satyr. Just likethe two notions i supposedly advocated Fucking pathetic.
the "negative' picture is in your head..it is YOUR reaction to reality as i describe it.

Shall I paint a positive picture for you little brain?
Shall I make things up because the truth scares you?
you make the negative things up... they are your emotions...

my positive emotions seem made up to you as your negative emotions seem made up to me...
Satyr wrote:

There, there, retard, you will live forever.
that's a projection if there ever was one. it's you who fears death, admittedly so.
Satyr wrote:

I would tell you that you will, most definitely die, but that would be too pessimistic and negative for little old you.

And yes there is a God...because thinking so feels good and is positive.
And everyone is equal and nice and life always turns out okay, for little boys with small brains, like you.

Don't you worry, little one.
Nothing negative shall ever go through that skull of yours. It is resistant to anything that threatens it.
if you actually knew me you would know i find the idea of some divine creator absurd, that death is inevitable and have planned for it, and that the best thing in life is simply enjoyment.
Satyr wrote:

And yes, anybody that says otherwise is ill or is trying to insult you or trying to excuse his real life failures.
It can't be that he's speaking a truth...no...no....no...he's hiding something and you can see right through him.

And, yes, you are also intelligent and kind and good, and handsome, and brave and succesful and all will go your way.

Don't you worry now...and of to sleep you go.

I'll be right in to smother you with a pillo...I mean tuck you in and tell you a bed time story.
death threats! hahaha.... Just like Aidan...

Am i that much of a threat to your mental sanctity? that you need to kill me in order to preserve your balance?

The things you mentioned above are your inner desires, to be immortal. The quotes i gathered earlier confirm that...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

it's not a matter of winning anything, retard, it's more a matter of tolerating your stupidity long enough to answer.

Look, I wasted my time again.
long enough to delude yourself and insult everyone until they leave you alone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:26 pm

yes, i do beleive my session with you is just about over.
wonderer wrote:
I make no incinuations, i can create a definitive cumulative argument to make it clear that you glorify yourself. Have you forgotten that?
The only thing you've made clear is how stupid and deluded YOU are...have you forgotten THAT?!!!

Quote :
Starting with egocentrism, your claims to be the ideal male, smarter than the billions and billions of people like me who are beneath you and cause you dismay (as if you're proper). Then there are your claims concerning my "sheltered existence" as compared to your clint eastwood like hardness.
"Clint Eastwood'?!
Is that how you imagine the ideal male?

Jesus, how dumb are you?
You have no idea what I am talking about, do you?

Quote :
What makes you think you're less sheltered, more tolerant, or stronger than me when you become annoyed when you are in thee presence of those you degrade, which is the greater part of the world.
Ummmm, your posts?

Quote :
The fact that you attack me for making "insinuations" is funny comming from you. Your signature tactic is to take whatever you can and to go crazy with insults and assumptions. Do you see me in a negative light for insulting you?
Yes, does that make you feel good?

Quote :
Shouldn't you see yourself in a a negative light for insulting me?
I don't know, if I say that a horse is dumber than me, should I feel ashamed?

Quote :
I am...but that still doesn't mean I am glorifying myself in reference to the world, but only exhibition my superiority in reference to YOU, you stupid fuck!!!

When I say I am superior to a pig, it doesn't mean I am saying that I am superior to all living creatures, you pathetic dumb fuck!!!

Quote :
And to get to the root of the issue, you saying life is a resistance to disorder which is interpreted as need/suffering is just much of a statement as me saying "life is not constant need".
No, you dumb fuck, your assertion is based on no observable phenomenon, whereas mine explains it.
Quote :

The difference between teh two assertions is mine is straightforeward, and yours just just obscure and ambiguous.
Yours is just more emotionally rewarding...you retard...But you make no assertions but only deny mine...

You are in denial.

Quote :
IT was me who first said you were just asserting random things; your own emotions.
Retard, that's your take on it....my opinions are based on observable phenomenon and they attempt to give them an explanation...yours are denials resiting anything that makes you feel bad.

I have reasoning and arguments backing my opinions, you have emotinoal subjectivity and what makes you feel the best.

Quote :
I have also noticed your tendency to regurgitate my own tactics against me. Your arrogance leads to your combattive nature which subsequently has stalled your ability to learn from your mistakes. An egocentrist sees no mistakes.
Ha!!! This is getting funny again.

you have a brilliant mind...never forget it...See, I am already practicing.

Quote :

Need is a weakness, retard. For you it is a virtue.

Quote :
If you live near a river or lake or have a well, how much suffering and hardship does the need to hydrate cause?

What if you were born in a desert?

What a moron you are...no really.

You confuse your priviledged conditions for reality.

What if you live next to a nuclear power plant and you need no energy?
What if your daddy is rich and you don't have to work...you sheltered, pampered fuck?!
What if you were born with no need for oxygen?
What if your family had a farm of cows and you never lacked milk?

You are stupid, aren't you?

Quote :
I know, and being born in a system where supermarkets offer you food for money seems to indicate that food is easily accessible in nature.

Good for you retard...you are onto somehting.
Quote :

Take hunger for example. The continuous need (which can cause suffering) is painted by you to be a "negative thing" in that rationally, it is some sort of burden for us to bear.

Agree? Disagree?
Meaning that, for you, it is a positive thing.
A necessity that frees you.

Quote :
Consider someone who is not in actual pain due to hunger, and that it is a distant growl. Then imagine they smell food...

What happens in the brain is that a familliar smell of food combined with hunger stimulates the brain and gives it a pleasurable incentive to find and eat the food.
You mean what happens when your reprogrammed responses to elements you need and are scarce, under natural circumstances, are made aware to you?

You must have lived a very very sheltered existence...you don't even understand hunger and accessibility to nutrition. Just eat cake, right, Antoinette?

Quote :
Then, when they eat the food, their brain releases a bunch of drugs which sedates the brain, particularly the desire to eat, the pain of hunger, and even when you over induldge, can turn smell and fullness into unpleasurable sensations, in an effort to get us to stop eating.
Fascinating....you mean the mechanics by which an organism senses need and satiation?

You have no idea what I am talking about, do you, simpleton?

Quote :
We interpret things differently. We can interpret a need as a pleasure, a pain as a pleasure. It may be crosswiring but we have evolved by crossing our wires, and if that wire crossing works, it becomes "regular wiring".
Right...so I can interpret hunger for fullness and die starving....I get it. I can reinterpret my hunger for pleasure.
Easy...no denial necessary.

So, retard, sensation, awareness, is not really referring to something actual it is only a matter of perspective, interpretation...I get it now.

You are so wise, retard...I had no idea.

We can interpret darkness into light and see.
When thirsty we can imagine that it is hydration and feel relief...no death will ensue...because sensation are just accidental...nothing actual about them.

I see it now, you pathetic moron. I get it.
When you need, just imagine that it is pleasure...inebriation, a twist in perspective...fascinating.

Our senses didn't evolve to help us feed need but to help us delude ourselves...I understand...they evolved to trick us, not to aid us.
When dying, why not imagine that you are entering into a more brilliant existence...because that'll make all the difference, right, imbecile?
Shit, where were you all my life?
All it takes is a change in perspective.
If I see a lion coming my way, just imagine that it is a kitten coming to play...that will save me, right?

Quote :
In your case resentment is an obsession and pessimism is an emotion. You talk about the need to drink water like it is negative, like your existence could be better, when it's not that big of a deal in the first place.
When, in fact, my thirst indicates a positive.
i need water because i am so content.

I see it now...brilliant!!!
Yes, yes...I need food because it is pleasing...not that it is pleasing because I need it...I see.... you are a genius, dude.

Quote :
You obsess over the cost of life and are twisted in what is good in life. You post so vehemently on these forums in order to reassure yourself and get petty kicks. This is your sheltering mechanism. You glorify yourself as is so evident at the slightest glance. Deep down i think you are ashamed, you must be. You fear dying, you fear failure, you fear not living up to your own standards.
I think you are right!!!!

It is my fear, as opposed to your courage, that makes all the difference.

I am Ashamed...i feel so low in comparison to you.
In fact I do not consider you a retard, I fear that you are a genius compared to me and i am afraid...I get it now.

I'm having an epiphany...wait....wait....
Yes, you are my new mentor...you've exposed me as what I am.

How could I have been so blind when you see so clearly?

I know now...there is no need....there is only pleasure.

Quote :
Maybe you don't realize what you're doing when you degrade and push away everyone else while glorifying yourself, but it is the tactic you use to avoid discomfort.
There you go. You've solved me.

Disregard everything I have to say from now on. It was all a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Quote :
In different circumstances we might have been friends, but any friend of yours would have to be kept in the dark, wouldn't they? Honesty would just drive them away...
Yes...
if only I could have realized that i was just as retarded as you are.
If only.

But, alas, I am damned to have no friends.
None as brilliant as you.
And here I am seeking friends on the internet, like you...because where else can one find them?

I...AM...So...LONELY!!!!!!!

I'm getting the hang of this.

Quote :
i'm going to remove the insults, and then deal with the ideas. it will be entertaining.
You've already obliterated them.
Why bother?

Go off and teach the world.

Quote :

Now i have never denied that there is a constant need, i said "life is not constant need".
Ah...I see. So life is not constant need but there is constant need....interesting.

Like there is darkness, but existence is not darkness.

Quote :
Though there is a need for energy to fight off these attacks and what not, there is more than enough energy to do so.
Exactly, meaning nature is as abundant as your sheltering world.
I see it now.

We need food but food is abundant...that's why we need it.

Quote :
And since i have this energy, i feel no discomfort and my need is satiated.
Certainly so.

I need oxygen, but I have access to oxygen, therefore oxygen is abundant and easily accessible.

My present condition, my privileged one, is evidence of a universal rule.
I understand.

A rich person has money, therefore money is in abundance an easily accessible.
Voila...no sheltering at all.

Wow!!!
If only you knew.

Quote :
The need is actually to eat and stay warm. Eating gives me pleasure just as being warm gives me pleasure. Focusing on the need as if it is a bad thing because it causes suffering is to ignore the pleasure that comes along with satisfying needs and relieving or removing suffering.
Brilliant!!!
So it is all a matter of refocusing our consciuosness on the momentary satiation rather than the need that makes it necessary,....fascinating.
No, this can't be hedonism...it's somehting more profound, more powerful...let's call it stupidity.

All we have to do is focus on the satiation of the need, not the need itself.
Brilliant!!!!
Why focus on the need and gain insight on future gratification when the immediate gratification only matters?
Live in the moment, like animals.

Quote :
What you're getting at is i ignore these constant needs because for some reason they are too true or too harsh for my mind to deal with when in fact i just see them as petty normalities.
Excellent...no denial there.

Yes, ignoring them works just as much as putting your head in the sand.

Did I say you were a coward and a sheltered retard?
No, I was wrong...you are much more than that.

Quote :
If an inch worm crosses your path, will you cry out in agony? What's bad about need other than the pain they can bring. What's hard to grasp about life when you have overcome pain?
What?!!!

I mean, yes...good point.

I would cry out in agony if an inch worm crossed my path?

Okay...
It must have some metaphorical, significance of brilliance.

I would probably either analyze the worm or squash it...no agony at all...but whatever.

But, I get it...why feel existence when you can just ignore it?
Why experience it when you can just blind yourself to it?

What a teacher!!!

Quote :
what do you think, retard?

If you've gone hungry is food more appreciated?
If you've lived a sheltered life, as you have, is it taken for granted?

Quote :
What do i hide from again? bacteria, hydration, the strains of maintaining good hygene, rolling out of bed to shit or making enough money to stay warm and well fed?
All indications of your sheltered existence.
Ask a guy from Iraq what he finds pleasing.

If these are your biggest problems then No you are not pampered and spoiled. It's all in my head. It's all me.

Quote :
yes, the bacteria are getting to me! i'm running out of oil for my lamp! i have to pull a lever to remove the stink of my shit!
only one that has experienced hunger can appreciate food.
Only one that has experienced death and illness can appreciate health and life.

Feel safe and powerful, for now....reality takes no prisoners...your time will come.

Quote :
WOE IS ME!
Indeed...you have much to learn.

[quote="Satyr"]

Quote :
There is aplain of infinite possibility before me. Thanks uncertainty!
He says while feeling safe in his certainty.

Quote :

You said that i have to live within the limits "the system" forces, and i do not dispute that, but that does not mean that i am denied my desires or that i want to change reality.
Wow, really?
Can you change the system?

Do it!!!
Can you levitate?
Do it.

Shit, are we talknig about you having the choice between Coke and Pepsi?

Man, you ARE retarded...no joke!!

So, you proclaim that you are free to do as you will, then you change that to the admittance that you are limited but you don't really want to do anything except what is allowed...How convenient.

Do you want to live forever?
Can you?
Are you allowed to live without paying?
Can you?

Quote :
Isn't that just so damn convenient/!!!
How lucky are you that you miraculously do not need anything you cannot have?

That's like....like....like...magical.

I too only wanted to live as long as I will live...I do not want anything more.
I also, coincidentally, did not really want to fuck a supermodel, at least once...that too coincides, mysteriously, with my needs.

It's all so fucking perfect!!!

Quote :
you are a self glorifying egocentrist who for contrast degrade mostly everyone around you.
But how imperfectly perfect is it that i degrade YOU?!!!
You msut also not be affected by this...conveniently.

Quote :
I'm precious? My insults make you go crazy and make huge tedious line by line responses conststing of insults. You can barely keep your cool...
I know...I am out of control.

How convenient is it that you also have such as affect over me?
Almost too perfect.

Quote :
graduating are you? You won't resist... Leapards don;t change their spots so easily.
Let us put that one to the test...reality...not your delusions, this time.

Oh retard, how perfect and convenient it will be that even though you secretly know i am pretending, that my humility and pretense is fake?
How perfectly and conveniently like your mediocre life.

Quote :
There you go...the earlier comment clearly over your head...Oh well.

Quote :
Your reaction to reality is emotional, your perspective is muddied with your emotional convictions. In order for your to not exist in a state of pain (i.e cognitive dissionance) you are forced to Constantly degrade those around you, and to glorify yourself, and then when people point that out you deny such self glorification even when it is contradictory to your claims about being ideal, egocentric (self admittedly makes me laugh), superior to "the herd", objective (as if you are some scion of truth), more intellectual degradation of even entire schools of thought etc...
You...you are like some kind of profiler.

Excellent work.

I do consider my self ideal and this only helps to deal with the pain.

Quote :
And you do all this in an effort to fuffill your insanely greedy desires. You want to live forever, to not have to eat or shit or fight off sicknesses, to basically not feel pain at all, so it seems. Since your desires are of fantasy, you compensate by deluding yourself into thinking your own reality is "incredible, rare, successful etc"...
Do you know how embarrassing it is to be exposed by a retard, like you, in public?

Excellent deductions.
You've figured me out.
That about dismisses my opinions on everything including you retardation.

Quote :
That's why you constantly need to paint everyone as beneath you. You see me as trying to gain your respect but frankly i don't want it.
A play at superiority.

Quote :
In your egocentric world i guess my near brush with respect must mean i was threatening in some way.
There you go...jackpot!!!
You danced around it but you came to it in the end.

Quote :
Of course in the end your emotional hatred of me and my ilk won over and allowd you to ignore every rational argument I have presented and just fill the air with mindless insults and sloppy projections of your own fears.
Rational argument?

Where?
The one where you just declared that life is not need?
Yeah that one was too powerful for me to deal with.
I had to ignore it.

Quote :
Your response will be something like (removed of the insults) "Rational arguments? what arguments? you have presented nothing you..". And of course i do present logical arguments.
highlight them next time...they get lost in all the emotional, tripe and personal insinuation, retard!!!

There...you got to me again...Now I am upset!!!!!!
Really, Really, upset!!!

Quote :
The latest of your many avoidances was to say that i asserted these two notions, and you used that to justify my retardedness, and a long post of arrogant insults. When i challenged you to qquote me where i said or even incinuated these things, you said you wern't going to play my feminine power games.
No, I'm more interested on the topic...your little girlish insinuations, with no evidence, and whining and judgments of retardation, are of no interest to me.
Quote :

And yet sooo true....a RETARDED mind you are....
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:59 pm

This is fun, retard!!!
Oops...another emotional reaction!!!

Quote :
Ah, it's like saying football is painful but you don't need to feel pain to play football.

Like saying sleep is unconsciousness, but you need not be unconscious to be asleep...you for example.

Brilliant!!!!

Quote :
Excellent reasoning. I never thought of it that way.

Quote :
I never said i didn;t need to fight off bacteria or to roll over and shit or to get food or to rehydrate, i said that it doesn't bother me.
Exactly, like it doesn't bother me that the dentist pulled out a tooth.
It's all in the delusion.

I would prefer to consider the tooth a disease the dentist healed me of.
Delusion works.

Quote :
You have no clue what i've endured or how strong i am. And i am claiming strength in contrast to your claims that fighting off bacteria and staying hydrated is a big bad burden.
I can see that you've endured much....your every word is powerful....and this is obviously exclusively about YOU!!!

For example if I've never experienced death, then I am not bothered by death, even though I know it is occurring somewhere out there....Then I can pretend I am so experienced with death that I am too powerful to be bothered by it. I am not afraid of it.

Oh, imbecile, your every word speaks of inexperience with suffering.
For you it is theoretical.
When you are hungry...you eat...simple. What's all the fuss about? Mommy and daddy have the fridge well stocked.
Just open it and eat.

Only one that has experienced poverty and hunger does not take it all for granted.

Quote :
if you respected me i should check myself. You only respect people who agree with you, people who reassure you.
No, I only respect those that say something rational and honest.

You, and your kind, never have. Never will.
The delusion is what you need. You suffer without it.

Quote :
i never said to not have need. i said life is not constant need. i said need is not life.
It's a tautology, you retard.
To live is to be in need.

It's like saying;
"I never said I live in darkness. I said darkness is not necessarily without light."

Shit, how old are you?!

Quote :
to maintain life, there are some constant needs, none of which require constant attention or are a constant burden. you just paint emotional tautologies.
Not cosntant attention, you moron...have you been reading?
Yes, but not comprehending.

The body has evolved automatic reactions, like breathing and then immune system and digestion...no attention required.

Quote :
i deny that bacteria, breathing, staying fed, warm, hydrated, and flushing the toilet is nothing to cope with. if you claim they are the burdens of life then you've been the fucking retard all along.
We are talking on two different levels...I talk human....you talk retard.

Shithead, only when you have nothing to eat, does feeding become a need you feel and that you took for granted...that's how sheltered you are.
Only when you've never experienced sickness does a bowel movement become trivial.
Only when you've been in an environment with little oxygen does breathing become expected.

But that will eventually become clear to you...little brain.
In time.
You'll remember me.

Quote :
One of the biggest burdens of life is managing your desires. It seems like your desires manage you, and this petty mortal coil is holding you back...
Ha...if only you knew.

There are needs and there are wants, retard.
You can't tell the difference.

Quote :
your explaining positions for the tenth time isn't "I don't want to play your feminine power games". I asked you where I advocated the statements you used to call me retarded and justify a whole schpeel of emotional insults.
Retard, you are overly affected by my insulting assessments of you. I've gone through my metaphysical positions over and over again.

Can't help you further.
You are on your own.

Quote :
In comparison to you, yes.

Quote :
I claim that being sheltered from "the need of life" is a retardedly self glorified claim, and your degradation of everyone else combined with your beliefs about yourself, the path you are on, what kind of sucess you are, and how, which you have been vague about, are simply mechanisms which feed your egocentrism.
This is not an argument against my positions but a declaration seeking an excuse to dismiss them.

Quote :
i made a mistake when i thought you claimed to be the male, i missed the sarcasm...

But these quotes from only 2 threads (i could gather much much more) paint a pretty good picture of your situation.
All the quotes were against YOU, you retard.

Did I deny that I thought of my self as superior to you, retard?

Quote :
You feed your egocentrism by placing yourself above others, above everyone apparantly. The other side is degrading everyone else, to make yourself seem more valueable in comparison.
If you keep on repeating this, it might hurt me.

Quote :
You want power. You want to be God. You're not satisfed with what you have, which is why you percieve fighting off illness as a limitation and a negative limitation.
God?

Shit, boy, this is sad.

I gather that illness is a positive for you?
You are THAT powerful.

How about death is that a positive...a rebirth?

Quote :
It simply does not bother me that i will inevitably get sick and die, that's acceptance.
But mentioning it does bother you, apparently.

You are not afraid just as long as nobody mentions anything...then they are egocentric.

So, you are not afraid of dying but if I say that life is a constant dying, this is me trying to feel grandiose.

You are brave, retard. Real, real brave.

Quote :
actually you are the one who begins with assertions about life like it is cold dark and filled with death, that i deny the harsh reality of having to fight bacteria and basically stay alive.
Retard, life is a reaction to the cold darkness....life is suffering because it resists this.

Does that bother you?

Quote :
I'm more concerned with obsolving myself of temporary boredom where your passtime of choice is to convince yourself that life is a great challenge, and that you are the champion. Everyone is beneath you, and most of us are too stupid to even have a conversation with.
Life is a challenge, and that's what makes it interesting. Not everyone is beneath me...YOU are!!! and most of you are too stupid to have a conversation with.
This thread proves it.

Quote :
I have no cohesive theory? A cohesive theory of what?
On anything.

Quote :
How much you insult deulede yourself, make statements like "life is need" which are so vague and ambiguous it's frustrating, which is ironic because you only make such statements in order to confuse and depress me. it's a dogmatic piece of shit. it means nothing.
It does mean something...if not to you, to me.

My theories on metaphysics are posted in a thread named Being and Becoming....on ILP, I think.
Read it and shut the fuck up, retard...your stupidity is fatiguing.

Quote :
"life is need". great...

"life is vertical"

"life is in motion"

"life is plesurable"

"life is green"

"life is red"

"life is fun"

"life is sad"

"life is contentment"

Yata yata yata, bull shit.
Life is need because it is an interpretation of the flux...of the flow of time.

This is not, you retard, the same as saying life is red...only in your stupid brain is it so.

Look how easy it is, retard...pleasure is life.. and orgasms as pleasing and so are bowel movements and yadda, yadda, yadda...
Is this an argument?

What depths do you not stoop to to avoid the reality of existence.
Run Forest, run!!!!

Quote :
Your claimed arrgument supporting the claim "life is need" is "the universe, according to entropy, is continuously becoming more and more disorderly, and life is a form of order which resists this natural disoirder. This continuous need to maintain order is interpreted as need/suffering".

I agree that life is a form of ordering, and i agree that to maintain this order we suffer and exert effort to fufill the needs of survival, but life does not consist purely of fufilling these needs, even if they are constantly consuming energy.
Oh retard, have you discovered another, transcending purpose...Is it God?

Tell me moron, what idealism do you use to make existence meaningful?

Quote :
The bacteria attacking me do not cause meto feel weak or endure suffering.
Not if you are healthy, strong, enough to endure them.

Strength is a comparison, moron.

But with old age, even a slight cold becomes suffering....you are still a naive little retard...You have yet to experience life...because you live within a priviledged sheltered environment.
Quote :

The food dissolving in my stomach and intestines do not cause me discomfort, they are actually giving me comfort, warmth. The eggs were very good this morning.
Yes, stupid, because the body is continuously drawing energy from them to maintain itself and fight off those invasions and heal itself.

The need for this is constant, you imbecile.
The fact that you are unconscious of it, does not negate it.

Did I tell you to sit around brooding over this?
No!!! You simpleton...I merely mention ed it as a fact!!!

What you do with it is your problem...Why would I care?!!!!
You don't actually challenge my opinions you just deny them.

Okay, Christians deny my opinions on God...so?
How do you judge if a position is more or less valid, you retard?
Do you do it by feeling it? Do you judge it by how it makes you feel?

Quote :
"life is need" is just a dogmatic emotional assertion designed to induce a negative conception of life.
The negativity is your reaction to this insight.

It's like saying that the insight that the weak die while the strong survive is unjust....no it isn't...it is reality....the unjust part is YOUR reaction to the realization, you pathetic moron!!!

If I tell a child there is no Santa Clause it may accuse me of hatred and fear of Santa, and of cynicism and pessimism and all sorts of things to dismiss the realization....this does not make Santa real, you pathetic retard.

Quote :
You glorify yourself for claiming to have overcome this harsh and innately negative reality of life when the view of life is irrational, and you only surmount it by degrading everyone else to feed your egocentrism. petty and pathetic.
There you go again comforting yourself.

Still doesn't dismiss the truth of it.

Quote :
you make the negative things up... they are your emotions...
Is saying that all that lives will die, also an emotional thing?
Is entropy an emotional construct?

No, but your reaction to them is.
Too bad you can't accept the truth and you need to delude yourself to feel content.

Quote :
my positive emotions seem made up to you as your negative emotions seem made up to me...
No, retard, your positivity is not based on anything but your imagination. My opinions, whether you deem them negative or not, are based on a commonly perceived reality and concise reasoning as well as referencing reality.

I did not invent death or need/suffering...I only explain them... and you only run from them.

Quote :
that's a projection if there ever was one. it's you who fears death, admittedly so.
I do not like it...but you pretending you do not care is what makes you a hypocritical retard.
It's what makes me threatening to you.

Quote :
death threats! hahaha.... Just like Aidan...
No, a joke...death will have its way with you in time.

Quote :
Am i that much of a threat to your mental sanctity?
Yes.
I fear you.

Quote :
that you need to kill me in order to preserve your balance?
Yes, you are that important and effective against me.

No emotion behind those statements.

You've found me out.

Quote :
The things you mentioned above are your inner desires, to be immortal. The quotes i gathered earlier confirm that...
I do desire to be immortal...but I see that my nature prevents me from this and so I accept my mortality.

Being as stupid as you, is unacceptable.
I would rather die.

Quote :
long enough to delude yourself and insult everyone until they leave you alone?
Stupidity is damned fatiguing.
Back to top Go down
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:44 pm

There is darkness in the universe, but the universe is not darkness; existence is not darkness.

There is a constant need to sustain life, but life is not constant need.

There is light in the universe, but the universe is not light; existence is not light.

Emotional sophistry.

"life is need" means nothing. it's abstract vague and ambiguous.

Quote :
Life is need because it is an interpretation of the flux...of the flow of time.
i''ve never read something more fucking retarded than that.

you interpret the flucks as negative and annoying. you must be fluxing weak.

The funny thing is that you keep insinuating I'm pampered... you work 3 days a week... you're more pampered than me off the bat...

Did you never recover from a mid life crisis or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Satyr wrote:
The only thing you've made clear is how stupid and deluded YOU are...have you forgotten THAT?!!!
insult with no substance
Satyr wrote:

"Clint Eastwood'?!
Is that how you imagine the ideal male?

Jesus, how dumb are you?
You have no idea what I am talking about, do you?
another insult with no substance
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Ummmm, your posts?
a reason given, which is not a direct insult, but has no substance.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I am...but that still doesn't mean I am glorifying myself in reference to the world, but only exhibition my superiority in reference to YOU, you stupid fuck!!!
here we see admittance, self contradiction, and self delusion.

First you deny self glorification and then say "but only in reference to YOU".

Which is it? No you don't glorify yourself?, or yes you do, in comparison to people like me?

You're an egocentrist, self glorification is a hard thing to deny. You delude yourself however by forming every response into an insult to distract yourself and others to the blatant facts that you degrade the greater part of the population and glorify yourself in comparison to feed your egocentrism.
Satyr wrote:

When I say I am superior to a pig, it doesn't mean I am saying that I am superior to all living creatures, you pathetic dumb fuck!!!
when you say "the billions and billions of you" and "i place no one above me" me construing what i did is well within the realm of credulity.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
No, you dumb fuck, your assertion is based on no observable phenomenon, whereas mine explains it.
you don't explain it, you use words like entropy, and say that the flux is interpreted as need, which are meaningless assertions.
Satyr wrote:

Yours is just more emotionally rewarding...you retard...But you make no assertions but only deny mine...

You are in denial.
don't defend your claims, make insults with no substance. i attacked your claims. describing them as obscure and ambiguous. you respond with insults and saying i'm doing nothing but denying. there is nothing to deny, you have only made obscure ambiguous assertions and insults.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Retard, that's your take on it....my opinions are based on observable phenomenon and they attempt to give them an explanation...yours are denials resiting anything that makes you feel bad.

I have reasoning and arguments backing my opinions, you have emotinoal subjectivity and what makes you feel the best.
aha, and the emotionally negative opinion of life as a constant need is not your own subjective reaction to the universe...

the reasons backing your opinions are insults and self delusion.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Need is a weakness, retard. For you it is a virtue.
without enduring pain, pleasure would not be as good.

And a need for water is only a weakness when it hinders your plans or desires. if you plan within your limits you get what you want.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

What if you were born in a desert?

What a moron you are...no really.

You confuse your priviledged conditions for reality.

If i was born near a desert chances are my family has access to a well, so problem solved.

Are you telling me people who live in the desert are less sheltered and therefore stronger and more knowledgeable than me?

they simply sweat differently and have knowledge of how to get water in the desert... I'll stay near my river.

Satyr wrote:

What if you live next to a nuclear power plant and you need no energy?
What if your daddy is rich and you don't have to work...you sheltered, pampered fuck?!
What if you were born with no need for oxygen?
What if your family had a farm of cows and you never lacked milk?

You are stupid, aren't you?
What if you have to shit, but have no toilet paper?

What if i lived in the jungle, with no need for a farm, electricity, monetary income, and oxygen was plentiful and easy to get. (like a need for oxygen is a burden).

your outlandish desires control you, these are not needs, the only need you mentioned was oxygen, and if you complain about the need to breathe you are emotionally unfit to be left alone.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I know, and being born in a system where supermarkets offer you food for money seems to indicate that food is easily accessible in nature.

Good for you retard...you are onto somehting.
are you saying that struggling to get your own food makes you smarter somehow? it makes you not hide from life?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Agree? Disagree?
Meaning that, for you, it is a positive thing.
A necessity that frees you.
it's a necessity that i don't mind, that i can enjoy.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

You mean what happens when your reprogrammed responses to elements you need and are scarce, under natural circumstances, are made aware to you?

You must have lived a very very sheltered existence...you don't even understand hunger and accessibility to nutrition. Just eat cake, right, Antoinette?
does experiencing hunger make you tough to life?

There was a time where to keep me and my sister relatively well fed my mom would go for weeks eating nothing but cheezewiz on toast and herbal tea. Don't talk to me about nutrition or suffering. You're a 43 year old man who works 3 days a week. You're probably more pampered than i've ever been. You claim to post from work (i think) so maybe i'll even assume that you're fat (it's just a glandular problem).

Do you want to go into specifics? because i think you might be more sheltered than me...
Satyr wrote:

Fascinating....you mean the mechanics by which an organism senses need and satiation?

You have no idea what I am talking about, do you, simpleton?
you're trying to define need as something negative.

you're trying to say that "life interprets..." (which makes no sense)"... the flux of time as need/suffering"

I'm explaining how our bodies interpret a need for food, which can be negatively or pleasurably.

that's what i think we're talking about anyway...

care to call me stupid and ignore me some more?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Right...so I can interpret hunger for fullness and die starving....I get it. I can reinterpret my hunger for pleasure.
Easy...no denial necessary.

So, retard, sensation, awareness, is not really referring to something actual it is only a matter of perspective, interpretation...I get it now.

You are so wise, retard...I had no idea.

We can interpret darkness into light and see.
When thirsty we can imagine that it is hydration and feel relief...no death will ensue...because sensation are just accidental...nothing actual about them.

I see it now, you pathetic moron. I get it.
When you need, just imagine that it is pleasure...inebriation, a twist in perspective...fascinating.
no i'm saying a need which is taken care of, doesn't cause continuous discomfort.

i'm saying our brains can wire themselves to make it pleasurable or unpleasurable for just about anything. Even the daunting task of staying alive can be turned into a pleasurable sensation. You know it well, it's called competition.
Satyr wrote:

Our senses didn't evolve to help us feed need but to help us delude ourselves...I understand...they evolved to trick us, not to aid us.
When dying, why not imagine that you are entering into a more brilliant existence...because that'll make all the difference, right, imbecile?
Shit, where were you all my life?
All it takes is a change in perspective.
If I see a lion coming my way, just imagine that it is a kitten coming to play...that will save me, right?
no, but your emotional interpretations of the harshness of having to get water in a desert and having them bleed into your conception with life and mixing with your delusions is A, not a necessity and B, possible a crosswiring
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
When, in fact, my thirst indicates a positive.
i need water because i am so content.

I see it now...brilliant!!!
Yes, yes...I need food because it is pleasing...not that it is pleasing because I need it...I see.... you are a genius, dude.
You continue to beat the same drum.

The need for hydration is not that big of a deal. it is negative but also brings a positive to compensate. you're simply whining.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I think you are right!!!!

It is my fear, as opposed to your courage, that makes all the difference.

I am Ashamed...i feel so low in comparison to you.
In fact I do not consider you a retard, I fear that you are a genius compared to me and i am afraid...I get it now.

I'm having an epiphany...wait....wait....
Yes, you are my new mentor...you've exposed me as what I am.

How could I have been so blind when you see so clearly?

I know now...there is no need....there is only pleasure.
you're becoming incoherent...

Your swinging for the fences it seems, where did i say there is no need, only pleasure?

Don't burn all your straw men at once satyr...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
There you go. You've solved me.

Disregard everything I have to say from now on. It was all a mistake.

on the ropes much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Now i have never denied that there is a constant need, i said "life is not constant need".
Ah...I see. So life is not constant need but there is constant need....interesting.

Like there is darkness, but existence is not darkness.
exactly.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Though there is a need for energy to fight off these attacks and what not, there is more than enough energy to do so.
Exactly, meaning nature is as abundant as your sheltering world.
I see it now.

We need food but food is abundant...that's why we need it.
We need food to burn it for energy, your thinking is backward.

I'm alive and have easy access to food... Am i sheltered? and you are not?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
And since i have this energy, i feel no discomfort and my need is satiated.
Certainly so.

I need oxygen, but I have access to oxygen, therefore oxygen is abundant and easily accessible.

My present condition, my privileged one, is evidence of a universal rule.
I understand.

A rich person has money, therefore money is in abundance an easily accessible.
Voila...no sheltering at all.

Wow!!!
If only you knew.
let me guess, you're the guy who rings the bell for the Christmas charities?

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
The need is actually to eat and stay warm. Eating gives me pleasure just as being warm gives me pleasure. Focusing on the need as if it is a bad thing because it causes suffering is to ignore the pleasure that comes along with satisfying needs and relieving or removing suffering.
Brilliant!!!
So it is all a matter of refocusing our consciuosness on the momentary satiation rather than the need that makes it necessary,....fascinating.
No, this can't be hedonism...it's somehting more profound, more powerful...let's call it stupidity.
it's about not focusing on momentary discomfort, which is your own stupidity.
Satyr wrote:

All we have to do is focus on the satiation of the need, not the need itself.
Brilliant!!!!
Why focus on the need and gain insight on future gratification when the immediate gratification only matters?
Live in the moment, like animals.
why not just satisfy the need, dumb shit.

it's not instant gratification, it's survival, dumb shit.

Why eat when you are hungry? oh that's petty instant gratification. You should starve yourself so that later on you truly appreciate food, and understand the negativity of reality... dumb fuck...

Understanding needs and controlling desires is something i figured out when i was in grade school. No need or desire that i satisfy has not been thoroughly explored and been deemed good for present and future gratification.

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Excellent...no denial there.

Yes, ignoring them works just as much as putting your head in the sand.

Did I say you were a coward and a sheltered retard?
No, I was wrong...you are much more than that.
did i ignore or deny?

i just see things like a need to drink eat and shit as easily satiable.

you can call that being sheltered, or you can call that being successful.

either way it makes me happy, and if that makes you mad because you have to endure whatever it is that makes you so fucking insufferable, i don't care. fuck you and your needs.

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
What?!!!

I mean, yes...good point.

I would cry out in agony if an inch worm crossed my path?

Okay...
It must have some metaphorical, significance of brilliance.

I would probably either analyze the worm or squash it...no agony at all...but whatever.

But, I get it...why feel existence when you can just ignore it?
Why experience it when you can just blind yourself to it?

What a teacher!!!
You just keep walking.

when you get thirsty you drink from a stream.

if you are thirsty in the desert then you become unhappy and die.

If you live in a desert, the need for water is more of a charging animal, if you live near a river, it is more of an inch worm.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
what do you think, retard?

If you've gone hungry is food more appreciated?
If you've lived a sheltered life, as you have, is it taken for granted?
i would say no, but you would somehow insult me and make it seem like i do take life for granted.

I'm already stupid, childish, feminine, cowardly and sheltered, i might as well add arrogant and spoiled to the list...

personally i think you are all those things and not me, but that's just my opinion...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
All indications of your sheltered existence.
Ask a guy from Iraq what he finds pleasing.

If these are your biggest problems then No you are not pampered and spoiled. It's all in my head. It's all me.
the fact you see these as problems means you are sheltered..

the need for oxygen? what the fuck do you desire that makes limitations on respiration a barrier? you fucking ingrate... the man from Iraq wants peace...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
only one that has experienced hunger can appreciate food.
Only one that has experienced death and illness can appreciate health and life.

Feel safe and powerful, for now....reality takes no prisoners...your time will come.
what have you experienced?

you're 43 and you find that the best thing in your life is telling off feminine 20 year olds? Is the mirror a sad place?

should i starve myself, make myself sick, and then go make friends with someone who i know is going to die, just so i can mourn them?

then will i bee strong and smart?

st
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
WOE IS ME!
Indeed...you have much to learn.
and you have nothing to teach.

[quote="Satyr"]

Quote :
There is a plain of infinite possibility before me. Thanks uncertainty!
He says while feeling safe in his certainty. []/quote] uncertainty just means i cannot predict my own actions or potential, or my potential for happiness.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :

Wow, really?
Can you change the system?

Do it!!!
Can you levitate?
Do it.

Shit, are we talknig about you having the choice between Coke and Pepsi?

Man, you ARE retarded...no joke!!

So, you proclaim that you are free to do as you will, then you change that to the admittance that you are limited but you don't really want to do anything except what is allowed...How convenient.
I change my desires to suit my capacities. is that simple enough for your?
Satyr wrote:

Do you want to live forever?
Can you?
Are you allowed to live without paying?
Can you?
do i want to live forever? nope.

do i mind paying? nope? is it worth it? yep, do i love life? yep, am i happy? yep.

are you happy?

not right now, but after you make an insulting response you will be.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Isn't that just so damn convenient/!!!
How lucky are you that you miraculously do not need anything you cannot have?

That's like....like....like...magical.

I too only wanted to live as long as I will live...I do not want anything more.
I also, coincidentally, did not really want to fuck a supermodel, at least once...that too coincides, mysteriously, with my needs.

It's all so fucking perfect!!!
it's called not being a spoiled fucking child.

what happened to appreciating life and food? now you need to fuck supermodels and be god?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
But how imperfectly perfect is it that i degrade YOU?!!!
You msut also not be affected by this...conveniently.
you degrade me at the expense of your own rationality in order to preserve happiness, as per the title of this thread, and as is becoming clear to any who care to read it.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I know...I am out of control.

How convenient is it that you also have such as affect over me?
Almost too perfect.
you enjoy it too much, you are bothered by it too much.

you are at the peek of your life, this is your greatest success while it is childs play for me.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Let us put that one to the test...reality...not your delusions, this time.

Oh retard, how perfect and convenient it will be that even though you secretly know i am pretending, that my humility and pretense is fake?
How perfectly and conveniently like your mediocre life.
i dispatch your "pretense and humility" with ease.. you put nothing to the test but your own emotional attachments.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
There you go...the earlier comment clearly over your head...Oh well.
well it's true. it's not a rational reaction to a school of thought, it's the opposite of optimism, which is an emotion you must have made fun of a couple times.

Negativity is not rational, it's an arbitrary emotion.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
You...you are like some kind of profiler.

Excellent work.

I do consider my self ideal and this only helps to deal with the pain.
You try to see yourself as ideal. you desire to be ideal... You desire to have zero limitations, you desire to be god.

You can never have what you want, and that's why you are forever negative. The self glorification is more or less a consolation prize...
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Do you know how embarrassing it is to be exposed by a retard, like you, in public?

Excellent deductions.
You've figured me out.
That about dismisses my opinions on everything including you retardation.
why do i have to dismiss something that exists as obscure assertions and unsubstantiated insults?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
That's why you constantly need to paint everyone as beneath you. You see me as trying to gain your respect but frankly i don't want it.
A play at superiority.
no, insight into your mindset.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
In your egocentric world i guess my near brush with respect must mean i was threatening in some way.
There you go...jackpot!!!
You danced around it but you came to it in the end.
oh, like i am the big cahoona.

i'm just being honest here. Well... Am i threatening?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Of course in the end your emotional hatred of me and my ilk won over and allowd you to ignore every rational argument I have presented and just fill the air with mindless insults and sloppy projections of your own fears.
Rational argument?

Where?
The one where you just declared that life is not need?
Yeah that one was too powerful for me to deal with.
I had to ignore it.
all you did was claim life was need, and then pull a couple words out of your ass like flux and entropy and call it a deduction.

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
highlight them next time...they get lost in all the emotional, tripe and personal insinuation, retard!!!

There...you got to me again...Now I am upset!!!!!!
Really, Really, upset!!!
well i successfully predicted your response did i not?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
The latest of your many avoidance's was to say that i asserted these two notions, and you used that to justify my retardedness, and a long post of arrogant insults. When i challenged you to qquote me where i said or even insinuated these things, you said you wern't going to play my feminine power games.
No, I'm more interested on the topic...your little girlish insinuations, with no evidence, and whining and judgments of retardation, are of no interest to me.
you're the authority on unsubstantiated insults...

Satyr wrote:
Quote :

And yet sooo true....a RETARDED mind you are....
you are already lost i'm afraid....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonderer
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Satyr wrote:
This is fun, retard!!!
Oops...another emotional reaction!!!

Quote :
Ah, it's like saying football is painful but you don't need to feel pain to play football.

Like saying sleep is unconsciousness, but you need not be unconscious to be asleep...you for example.

Brilliant!!!!
no it's not like that at all

It's like saying there is pain in football, but that football "is not pain".

Do you see how stupid that sounds? "football is pain" doesn't make sense.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Excellent reasoning. I never thought of it that way.
because you;re fucking stupid that's why...

Laughing
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Exactly, like it doesn't bother me that the dentist pulled out a tooth.
It's all in the delusion.
if you think shitting is as as having a tooth pulled then you're weak. And i bet you've never had a tooth pulled... I have...
Satyr wrote:

I would prefer to consider the tooth a disease the dentist healed me of.
Delusion works.
no for physical pain, they give you needles full of drugs.

(i had no such drugs during my tooth pulling, so suck it up bitch)
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
I can see that you've endured much....your every word is powerful....and this is obviously exclusively about YOU!!!

For example if I've never experienced death, then I am not bothered by death, even though I know it is occurring somewhere out there....Then I can pretend I am so experienced with death that I am too powerful to be bothered by it. I am not afraid of it.

Oh, imbecile, your every word speaks of inexperience with suffering.
For you it is theoretical.
When you are hungry...you eat...simple. What's all the fuss about? Mommy and daddy have the fridge well stocked.
Just open it and eat.

Only one that has experienced poverty and hunger does not take it all for granted.
I have but i don't think you have.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
No, I only respect those that say something rational and honest.

You, and your kind, never have. Never will.
The delusion is what you need. You suffer without it.
insulting my logic is as good as a compliment comming from someone as wholly emotional and fallacious as you.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
It's a tautology, you retard.
To live is to be in need.

It's like saying;
"I never said I live in darkness. I said darkness is not necessarily without light."

Shit, how old are you?!

correction, it would be

"i never said i do not live in darkness, i said that there is also light"

Life is need is your own tautology. it's emotional dogma.
[quote="Satyr"]

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
We are talking on two different levels...I talk human....you talk retard.

Shithead, only when you have nothing to eat, does feeding become a need you feel and that you took for granted...that's how sheltered you are.
Only when you've never experienced sickness does a bowel movement become trivial.
Only when you've been in an environment with little oxygen does breathing become expected.

But that will eventually become clear to you...little brain.
In time.
You'll remember me.
and what does this have to do with the overall discussion about my position on life and your position on life?

you claim i am sheltered and therefore in denial and not fully appreciating life, which isn't that big of a claim (you just fill it in with insults) while i claim you are an emotional egocentrist who degrades other people, glorifies himself, and uses over the top insults to confuse himself and others.

What if all the basic needs for survival are easily met? then besides no intense appreciatin for water or a clean colin, is it possible to just be happy and content?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Ha...if only you knew.

There are needs and there are wants, retard.
You can't tell the difference.
there are no needs at all if you want my actual answer.

We don;t need to hydrate because we don;t need to survive.

the sun doesn't need to rise tomorrow.

Concerning what we "need", there is nothing.

We need things to survive, which is to eat sleep shit stay warm and eventually we die anyway.

needs and wants are pretty easy to define.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Retard, you are overly affected by my insulting assessments of you. I've gone through my metaphysical positions over and over again.

Can't help you further.
You are on your own.
you've repeated the same nonsensical shit about four times. wupdee fucking doo
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
In comparison to you, yes.
in comparison to most...

Only if i started bringing up people who actually have hard lives would you claim to not be superior, yet you would claim to be more intelligent.

An eskimo who lives in a frozen world is less negative than you. does that mean he is stupid or sheltered?
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
This is not an argument against my positions but a declaration seeking an excuse to dismiss them.
no shit sherlock, kind of like how you try to dismiss things other people say by insulting them
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
i made a mistake when i thought you claimed to be the (ideal)male, i missed the sarcasm...

All the quotes were against YOU, you retard.

Did I deny that I thought of my self as superior to you, retard?
you said you place yourself above no one, that was the first quote. you just contradicted yourself.
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
If you keep on repeating this, it might hurt me.
well i need to keep reiterating my position or you'll forget it between insults.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 am

wonderer wrote:

We need food to burn it for energy, your thinking is backward.

I'm alive and have easy access to food... Am i sheltered? and you are not?
You are definitely sheltered above and beyond me.
But both of us live within priviledged circumstances....i just don't see this as a universal....but a man made consequence.

Quote :
et me guess, you're the guy who rings the bell for the Christmas charities?
Ah, so this is again, about making you feel good....
I see....no emotional thinking there.

We should, when philosophizing, exploring the essence of reality, keep in mind that some people, you for example, may be distressed by some insights and we should then protect you from them with lies.

Brilliant!!!!

Quote :
Understanding needs and controlling desires is something i figured out when i was in grade school. No need or desire that i satisfy has not been thoroughly explored and been deemed good for present and future gratification.
Ah, but need itself has not been explored.

Why do you need?
Why is need dependence and dependence another term for the absence of freedom?
Why satiation is temporary?

Quote :
did i ignore or deny?

i just see things like a need to drink eat and shit as easily satiable.
Because you live within a priviledged, sheltering environment.

Like I said, to a demented rich person, with your intelligence, the idea that getting money is difficult would be hard to understand....because his daddy left him plenty of money and he satisfies his need for it easily.
Quote :

you can call that being sheltered, or you can call that being successful.
Yes, and being "succesful" makes you blind to the essence of reality...because yours is priviledged, right?

Hell, if I'm succesful and can pay for electricity then I can safely asume that light is easily accessible.

Quote :
either way it makes me happy, and if that makes you mad because you have to endure whatever it is that makes you so fucking insufferable, i don't care. fuck you and your needs.
There you go....because this is not a conversation about the objective exploration of what need is...but it is about YOU, you stupid fuck, and your happiness and your need to keep such unpleasant thuoghts away from your pristine sheltered priviledged comforts.

Anybody ruining your utopia with injections of reality must be ill or has some ulterior motive other than seeking truth.

And then you wonder why I call you retarded.

Quote :
You just keep walking.
Exactly, so you ignore it...just as you need to ignore this.

Quote :
when you get thirsty you drink from a stream.

if you are thirsty in the desert then you become unhappy and die.

If you live in a desert, the need for water is more of a charging animal, if you live near a river, it is more of an inch worm.
Excellent...bravo!!!!
So we need not worry ourselves with anything unless it is immediately influencing our existence and we mustn't explore reality if it is not pleasing to us....

You, sir, are wise beyond your years.

Quote :
the fact you see these as problems means you are sheltered..

the need for oxygen? what the fuck do you desire that makes limitations on respiration a barrier? you fucking ingrate... the man from Iraq wants peace...
Let's add, to the mix an inability to follow metaphor...it explains a lot.

Quote :
what have you experienced?

you're 43 and you find that the best thing in your life is telling off feminine 20 year olds? Is the mirror a sad place?
Is that the BEST thing in my life?
Who knew?

Quote :
should i starve myself, make myself sick, and then go make friends with someone who i know is going to die, just so i can mourn them?
Add to the mix: no imagination, an inability to gain insight through empathy.

No, retard, your conditions are universal...life is grand.
Go on. this will soon be over and my suffering will end.

Quote :
then will i bee strong and smart?
Yes, well one result of sheltering is stupidity, naivete and weakness....like when you avoid the stress of weights your muscles atrophy.
Why?

Quote :
and you have nothing to teach.
Then this is over.

Pray that the sheltering never goes away, little retard...then you'll get a reality check and you will discover the very essence of what it means to exist.
Until then, idiot, because reminding you of that is the only pleasure I have left in life, best of luck...With a brain like yours luck is what you will need most of all.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 am

An emotionally laden parting gift for the RETARD!!!!

Need

May his needs be forever met....and mommy and daddy forever keep him safe and warm...and dumb as a Dako.
Back to top Go down
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:56 am

Satyr wrote:
An emotionally laden parting gift for the RETARD!!!!

Need

May his needs be forever met....and mommy and daddy forever keep him safe and warm...and dumb as a Dako.

welcome to the 'imbecile club', Dako... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 am

Because of his pathetic PM..he knows....very childish.

An army on none.

How many faces do you people need?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr, egocentric/emotional   

Back to top Go down

Satyr, egocentric/emotional
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next