Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)   Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 am

UR, you have educatedly asked me to stay away from that other thread of yours with my ‘mindless’ and ‘flawed’ projections on you...

okay, but since I cannot let you have the last word, I will respond to your mindless attacks on me here

hope you read what I say before you get angry because of some innocent insinuation, like you did before.

Unreasonable wrote:

The next time you project your erroneous & deeply-flawed thoughts onto my philosophies, in one of my threads, I am going to erase your insignificant words out of existence. You are so vastly-incorrect about your delusions that I cannot even begin to fix your destroyed mindset. I want to build a castle out of a brain. Some brains are made of stone. Some brains are made of dirt. And I do not need dirt for this project of mine.

wonderful. brilliant. grand. then I have a brain of dirt and I can’t really understand what your brilliant points are. Funny, because I thought I was trying to say to you that your positions, whatever they are, may be acceptable and even defendable, but if they are true, no emotion, no anger, no passion is needful for you to defend them. They are…true, that’s that. I was simply pointing out to you the basic fact that when someone clings passionately to the defense of some idea, it’s probably because this person is afraid that this idea is no more than a mere belief, not a fact.

Kriswest has said the same thing to you: tell me, why didn’t you get so angry with her?

Quote :
You probably-will not understand ... oh well. Your projections are so pathetic; there is really-nothing more for me to say here.

Let me just ask you: which projections? Do you know human psychology, my dear ‘human animal’? Don’t you know that we are always exposing ourselves through what we say? Can’t you see that I don’t need to project anything on you, you’re telling me everything that I need to know…

but, wait a moment, I know what have made you so angry: the psychological trauma insinuation...that's your Achilles heel, isn't it?

then you have another big flaw in your reasoning: you fail to see that there is ALWAYS some psychological motive behind our actions. a man never searches anything, let alone philosophy, in vain. there is, there MUST be a reason for him to search for it, and it's clear as water to me that there MUST be a reason (whatever it is, I was just insinuating, I wasn't affirming that you have had some traumatizing experience with women) for you to defend your positions/perspectives/beliefs with so much emotion...

that you can't see it is just laughable.


Quote :
Watch this:

Your life is empty. You come online, because you cannot think for yourself. You need other people to think for you.

helas! What a wonderful psychological insight! You know me ‘better’ than I do…

dude, seriously, what kind of joke is this? I ‘come online because I cannot think for myself’? Wouldn’t I ‘come online’ then if I could? Can you really tell me the difference between a man who ‘thinks for himself’ and a ‘mindless’ one? Can you really show me a single idea of yours that has not been proposed/defended/justified before?

can you ‘think for yourself’? Do you think this ‘anti-establishment’ position of yours convinces anyone here?

man, if you mean that I belong to the ‘herd’, and then I need people to ‘think’ for myself, then you’re a hypocrite. But that’s okay: we generally speak against the ‘herd’ and its ‘mentality’ only when we’re protected by our anonymity in a virtual community…

things are pretty easy when you can say ‘everything that you want’ in an internet message board…

Quote :
See ... projection. Now do not expose your flawed/repressed dreams towards me again. You want a simple solution for your simple mind.

what is a ‘simple’ mind?

explain me, my dear genius, because as far as I can see, our minds are everything but simple…

the fact that I understand the difference between really complicated and really simple issues, and between real facts and mere beliefs annoys you so much?

so this is your business, not mine.

Quote :
Why would I be angry over the sake of a drone? You are a mere-disappointment to me, nothing more, nothing less.

i always say that people only disappoint us when we project our illusions on them…

then, why have I disappointed you? What did I tell that let you so fucking angry and upset? What kind of game I should be playing?

Quote :

You are not worth banning.


Now, you must remain on-topic as far as this thread goes, from here on out, or I will erase your responses as they are trolling this thread.

yes, and I’m sure you can tell me who here is ‘worth banning’ and who’s not, right?

confusion and absurdity.

here we can easily see how hard it is to speak with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Drone wrote:
UR, you have educatedly asked me to stay away from that other thread of yours with my ‘mindless’ and ‘flawed’ projections on you...

okay, but since I cannot let you have the last word, I will respond to your mindless attacks on me here

hope you read what I say before you get angry because of some innocent insinuation, like you did before.
Oh ... shit ... man.

I was angry ... for hours.

I couldn't sleep ... at all.


Drone wrote:
wonderful. brilliant. grand. then I have a brain of dirt and I can’t really understand what your brilliant points are. Funny, because I thought I was trying to say to you that your positions, whatever they are, may be acceptable and even defendable, but if they are true, no emotion, no anger, no passion is needful for you to defend them. They are…true, that’s that. I was simply pointing out to you the basic fact that when someone clings passionately to the defense of some idea, it’s probably because this person is afraid that this idea is no more than a mere belief, not a fact.
What position am I defending that I am so passionate about???

Since you seem to know, why don't you tell me?

Here is the fact, the "truth", if you will ... You cannot comprehend my thoughts. You do not know the reasons I think like I do. You blame my prior interactions with my ex-girlfriend for the things I say. What you fail to see is the larger picture. I have lived my whole life up to this point, taking everything into my thoughts. My judgments, reasons, and analysis are all reflective of everything I have ever seen, heard, done, or memorized. You have no comprehension as to the power and/or scope of what I think and why. Thus, you desperately-cling to the notion that I do what I do, and I say what I say, because of incident X, Y, Z. And if this is true, then you can discount all of what I say as irrelevant and meaningless to your own empty life. If you can discount me, then you will be happy. Because if you cannot, which you are incapable of, then you have to lie awake at night, frantically-worrying that what I say just may very well be objectively-true, and apply-directly to your own life.

And this makes you anxious, stressed, and worried. Your mind is compartmentalizing itself and you cannot escape it.

And that I can read your mind fully-so, distresses you even more. You cannot escape the implications for what I mean.

But, guess what, my words will probably-not kill you. If you listen to what I say, then my words can only serve you. Figure it out.


Drone wrote:
Kriswest has said the same thing to you: tell me, why didn’t you get so angry with her?
She is a woman. Should I kick a child in the face because it does not comprehend what I say???


Drone wrote:
Quote :
You probably-will not understand ... oh well. Your projections are so pathetic; there is really-nothing more for me to say here.
Let me just ask you: which projections? Do you know human psychology, my dear ‘human animal’? Don’t you know that we are always exposing ourselves through what we say? Can’t you see that I don’t need to project anything on you, you’re telling me everything that I need to know…
Incorrect, it is *YOU* who are telling *ME* everything I need to know, not the other way around.

That is your problem, not mine.


Drone wrote:
but, wait a moment, I know what have made you so angry: the psychological trauma insinuation...that's your Achilles heel, isn't it?
You are good for a laugh, that is for sure, pure entertainment! Laughing

LOUD NOISES!!! LOUD NOISES!!! LOUD NOISES!!!


Drone wrote:
then you have another big flaw in your reasoning: you fail to see that there is ALWAYS some psychological motive behind our actions. a man never searches anything, let alone philosophy, in vain. there is, there MUST be a reason for him to search for it, and it's clear as water to me that there MUST be a reason (whatever it is, I was just insinuating, I wasn't affirming that you have had some traumatizing experience with women) for you to defend your positions/perspectives/beliefs with so much emotion...

that you can't see it is just laughable.
You are so fucking-blind that I do not even know where to begin dealing with you...

Everything that you think about me, is wrong, start with that before you attempt to analyze me again.

You do not understand anything I say while I understand everything you say. Life is not "fair".


Drone wrote:
Quote :
Watch this:

Your life is empty. You come online, because you cannot think for yourself. You need other people to think for you.
helas! What a wonderful psychological insight! You know me ‘better’ than I do…

dude, seriously, what kind of joke is this? I ‘come online because I cannot think for myself’? Wouldn’t I ‘come online’ then if I could? Can you really tell me the difference between a man who ‘thinks for himself’ and a ‘mindless’ one? Can you really show me a single idea of yours that has not been proposed/defended/justified before?

can you ‘think for yourself’? Do you think this ‘anti-establishment’ position of yours convinces anyone here?

man, if you mean that I belong to the ‘herd’, and then I need people to ‘think’ for myself, then you’re a hypocrite. But that’s okay: we generally speak against the ‘herd’ and its ‘mentality’ only when we’re protected by our anonymity in a virtual community…

things are pretty easy when you can say ‘everything that you want’ in an internet message board…
If you understood 10% of the things I say/think, then your responses would not be so completely-delusional.

You do not make a single point against me.


Drone wrote:
Quote :
See ... projection. Now do not expose your flawed/repressed dreams towards me again. You want a simple solution for your simple mind.
what is a ‘simple’ mind?

explain me, my dear genius, because as far as I can see, our minds are everything but simple…

the fact that I understand the difference between really complicated and really simple issues, and between real facts and mere beliefs annoys you so much?

so this is your business, not mine.
...but you do *NOT* understand the difference between complexity and simplicity.

If you did, then you would not have made this stupid thread to begin with.


Drone wrote:
Quote :
Why would I be angry over the sake of a drone? You are a mere-disappointment to me, nothing more, nothing less.

i always say that people only disappoint us when we project our illusions on them…

then, why have I disappointed you? What did I tell that let you so fucking angry and upset? What kind of game I should be playing?
You continually-project upon me that I am "so fucking angry and upset".

These merely-indicates to me that you do understand anything I say. Try again.


Drone wrote:
Quote :
You are not worth banning.


Now, you must remain on-topic as far as this thread goes, from here on out, or I will erase your responses as they are trolling this thread.

yes, and I’m sure you can tell me who here is ‘worth banning’ and who’s not, right?

confusion and absurdity.

here we can easily see how hard it is to speak with you
Who is "we"? Do you represent a particular crowd I should know about?

Is it my fault that you cannot understand me ... or yours, I wonder???


Nobody is worth banning. If somebody comes here for the sake of engaging a Philosophy Forum, then they deserve to be here by definition.

I cannot help people being stupid or intelligent though. They either are or are not. I would enjoy more intelligence, but life says otherwise...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)   Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 am

Hey, I think this is gonna be fun!

Unreasonable wrote:

Oh ... shit ... man.

I was angry ... for hours.

I couldn't sleep ... at all.

In fact, I’m sure you can’t.

You live to be ‘right’ about what you know

What would be the meaning and significance of your life instead?


Quote :
What position am I defending that I am so passionate about???

Since you seem to know, why don't you tell me?

‘sex’ is rape

women can’t think

‘logos’ don’t give a damn to ‘eros’

you’re so desperate to show people that you understand something about this world, that you’re ‘right’ about anything, that you defend ‘your’ positions with a blind passion

an immature apprentice of philosophy.

Quote :
Here is the fact, the "truth", if you will ... You cannot comprehend my thoughts.

if you mean that I cannot comprehend the mechanism of human thinking, then you’re right

but ‘your’ thoughts, as you expose them here, are fairly easy to comprehend


Quote :
You do not know the reasons I think like I do. You blame my prior interactions with my ex-girlfriend for the things I say.

do I?

you have no fucking idea…

why would I do it in the first place, dude? I didn’t start to talk with you to ‘prove’ that you are wrong, I was just trying that you have no reason whatsoever to be so upset when people don’t agree with your points, especially if they’ re really ‘true’

wtherwise, you can ‘think’ whatever you want: that ‘sex is rape’, that ‘women can’t think’, etc. I don’t mind at all.


Quote :
What you fail to see is the larger picture. I have lived my whole life up to this point, taking everything into my thoughts. My judgments, reasons, and analysis are all reflective of everything I have ever seen, heard, done, or memorized. You have no comprehension as to the power and/or scope of what I think and why. Thus, you desperately-cling to the notion that I do what I do, and I say what I say, because of incident X, Y, Z.

desperately?

you’re so naïve. Idiot, don’t you know that a simple incident in our existence can become a true obsession and make us forget everything else? Don’t you really know human psychology? And more, I’m not addressing ‘everything’ that you know, but some particular aspect of your reaction to people’s objection to your points. It’s obvious that your experience in life has contributed to make you what you ‘are’ now. But as far as this particular ‘gender’ issue is concerned, we have a reason to think that your experiences with women did help to build your prejudiced and derisive opinion of them.

notwithstanding, you can be really right and honest about a lot of things…

Quote :
And if this is true, then you can discount all of what I say as irrelevant and meaningless to your own empty life. If you can discount me, then you will be happy. Because if you cannot, which you are incapable of, then you have to lie awake at night, frantically-worrying that what I say just may very well be objectively-true, and apply-directly to your own life.

lie awake at night?

huh, you can be hilarious!

my empty life is my concern, you’re trying to attack me to validate your ‘points’

now tell me, how in the hell what you say, even if it is objectively-true, what is debatable, can affect me, or ‘apply to my own life’?

Quote :
And this makes you anxious, stressed, and worried. Your mind is compartmentalizing itself and you cannot escape it.

anxious, stressed, worried?

why do you say this? based on what?

i'm as free and relaxed a man as I can be

i'm not obsessed with anything in this world, even the most terrific aspects of it are seen by me with a certain amount of indifference...

Quote :
And that I can read your mind fully-so, distresses you even more. You cannot escape the implications for what I mean.

But, guess what, my words will probably-not kill you. If you listen to what I say, then my words can only serve you. Figure it out.

haha, the implications for what you mean

which implications?

that I 'rape' the women i make love to?

me and they surely know the difference between a consensual sex act and a rape. i only have sex with women who know what they are doing and want it too.


Drone wrote:

She is a woman. Should I kick a child in the face because it does not comprehend what I say???

dude, Kriswest comprehends everything that you say

she is far more intelligent than most men I know

if women cannot think, we can't think too.


Drone wrote:

Incorrect, it is *YOU* who are telling *ME* everything I need to know, not the other way around.

That is your problem, not mine.

not at all

i was addressing a specific issue with you, I wasn'r trying to 'preach' anything, or even judge you

your life is yours, do what you want


Drone wrote:

You are good for a laugh, that is for sure, pure entertainment! Laughing

LOUD NOISES!!! LOUD NOISES!!! LOUD NOISES!!!

i can’t say the same of you...

Satyr has a wonderful sense of humor, but you take yourself so seriously that you can’t help being boring and repetitive…

you must work on your style if you aim to amuse me.


Drone wrote:

You are so fucking-blind that I do not even know where to begin dealing with you...

Everything that you think about me, is wrong, start with that before you attempt to analyze me again.

You do not understand anything I say while I understand everything you say. Life is not "fair".

'everything that i think about you'?

what is this 'everything'?

based on the fact that you are obsessed by truth, I can assume that the things you state here are supposed to be true for you

based on the fact that you say women cannot think, when I'm pretty sure that they can and do, i assume that you have some problem with them

that's that, nothing very complicated to understand...when you want to


Drone wrote:



If you understood 10% of the things I say/think, then your responses would not be so completely-delusional.

You do not make a single point against me.

what’s pretty fine, since I don’t want to make any point ‘against’ you. This is not a quarrel.

i do think some of your positions are mistaken or misleading, to say the least. however, as a defender of freedom of speech, I do think you can express them at will. They don't bother me particularly, like everything else here.


Quote :


....but you do *NOT* understand the difference between complexity and simplicity.

If you did, then you would not have made this stupid thread to begin with.

what’s the connection that I don’t ‘get’ here, genius?


Drone wrote:

You continually-project upon me that I am "so fucking angry and upset".

These merely-indicates to me that you do understand anything I say. Try again.

i don’t do it continually, I do it when you do seem to be…angry and upset

this is not a ‘pissing contest’, UR, I was trying to address a particular trait of your general approach in this board and at ILP, I wasn’t trying to ‘analyze’ your life and your personality as a whole

but you have failed to realize it, as usual


Drone wrote:

Who is "we"? Do you represent a particular crowd I should know about?

Is it my fault that you cannot understand me ... or yours, I wonder???

or maybe you’re just afraid that I can understand you…indeed?

truth is a whore: she can ‘belong’ to everyone, because she doesn’t really ‘belong’ to anyone. When a man, whoever he is, says something that is ‘true’, his condition, his level of intelligence and awareness doesn’t alter the truth of what he says


If I’m ‘right’ about you, then i'm just right. Nothing that you say or do will change it, as nothing that we can say or do can change the fact that 1+1=2.

there is no elitism, there's no superiority complex that can change the validity of this fact

however, i'm sure you won't understand what I'm saying again...


Quote :
Nobody is worth banning.

you shouldn't have said that i am not worth banning then

you insinuated that some folks here are...

however, what does it matter?

Quote :
If somebody comes here for the sake of engaging a Philosophy Forum, then they deserve to be here by definition.

I cannot help people being stupid or intelligent though. They either are or are not. I would enjoy more intelligence, but life says otherwise...

i don’t think intelligence is something determined and inherent

intelligence can be developed and improved. I’m improving mine everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:23 am

Drone wrote:
truth is a whore: she can ‘belong’ to everyone, because she doesn’t really ‘belong’ to anyone. When a man, whoever he is, says something that is ‘true’, his condition, his level of intelligence and awareness doesn’t alter the truth of what he says
Truth is a whore for you. Your version has a price.

Truth is reserved to me. My version is priceless.


This is what forever separates me from you, thankfully-so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:00 am

huh, is it that? scratch

i'm disappointed!


Unreasonable wrote:

Truth is a whore for you. Your version has a price.

not for me, dude, for everyone

try to argue with a fool, a child or a woman that 1+1=2. why wouldn't you do it?

Quote :
Truth is reserved to me. My version is priceless.

i'd say that what's really priceless to you is what you believe to be true


Quote :
This is what forever separates me from you, thankfully-so.

then that's that: you want to be 'separated' from me and from everyone else

a wish to be superior, to know what others can't know or can't 'cope with'

another delusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)   

Back to top Go down
 
to: Unreasonable (I'm trying...)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SCRIPTURES ON UNREASONABLE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Conversation-
Jump to: