Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Free Speech?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drone
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 am

then I'm definitely in!

say 'welcome' to me, Satyr! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:00 am

Drone wrote:
will I be allowed to say whatever I want here?
Don't be such a coward and say it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 am

ok, now I'm registered as 'Drone'

i hope you don't disappoint me, UR

I higly value men who 'own their words'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:10 am

Drone wrote:
ok, now I'm registered as 'Drone'

i hope you don't disappoint me, UR
The same to you; I hope you don't disappoint me...


Drone wrote:
I higly value men who 'own their words'
So do I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 am

that's pretty fine

however, in order to achieve my true admiration, you must stop berating ILP and worshipping Satyr.

the board did nothing against you.

and Satyr offends you all the time.

a man must respect himself in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:31 am

Quote :
a man must respect himself in the first place.
God is no respecter of persons.

A man should most of all respect himself in the last place too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 am

who's identified by the 'God' in your last statement? Satyr or UR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Drone wrote:
who's identified by the 'God' in your last statement? Satyr or UR?
Guess infidel!!!

Worship or die!!!!

I am GOD around here!!!!

No, wait....I am KING around here.

The people have spoken.

Where's my damn jester?!!! jocolor
The fool's gone?!

Anybody looking for a job?

How about some bitches to stroke my ego and fluff my overinflated pride?

Somebody?
Anyone? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Oh hell no! I just washed my hands I don't know where your ego has been. Besides anymore inflation on your pride and it just might explode into some real babble.

I do not believe in gods or kings. Pay me enough though and I might Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:07 pm

kriswest wrote:
Oh hell no! I just washed my hands I don't know where your ego has been. Besides anymore inflation on your pride and it just might explode into some real babble.

I do not believe in gods or kings. Pay me enough though and I might Twisted Evil
Kriswest will make a go_d moderator around here...

Right dear? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Drone wrote:
that's pretty fine

however, in order to achieve my true admiration, you must stop berating ILP and worshipping Satyr.
Since when do I give a shit about people's admiration of me?

Who are you to seek being admired by me ... I wonder?


Drone wrote:
the board did nothing against you.
You mean to say that the ILP "board" did *NOT* ban me twice?

Odd, because if I go attempt to log in at ILP, then it will say...


Drone wrote:
and Satyr offends you all the time.
He does???

Are you sure???

First, somebody must know me and my thoughts well before they can insult me with any accuracy...


Drone wrote:
a man must respect himself in the first place.
Okay...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Since when do I give a shit about people's admiration of me?

Who are you to seek being admired by me...I wonder?

another illogical statement.

you want to be 'right'. But what's the sense of 'being right' if there aren't other people around to recognize that you're 'right'? Utter solitude and piles of books would do a better job than a discussion board. Yes, UR, you do want respect and admiration, no matter what you say.

UR wrote:
You mean to say that ILP board didn't ban me twice ?

no, I was trying to say that you weren't banned for being what you are, but for breaking the rules. I'm trying to say that whoever acted like you would be banned too, if the board admins do take their job seriously.

UR wrote:
he does

are you sure?

First, somebody must know me and my thoughts well before they can insult me with any accuracy...

I have seen Satyr offending you on this board a lot of times

he has even implied that you, Ade, Aidan Mclaren, etc, are just different 'profiles' created by the same 'gay loser'

if you have any doubts, ask him what he sincerely thinks about you and your worshipping him

be prepared to what you'll read

...........

Satyr wrote:
Drone wrote:
who's identified by the 'God' in your last statement? Satyr or UR?
Guess infidel!!!

Worship or die!!!!

I am GOD around here!!!!

No, wait....I am KING around here.

The people have spoken.

Where's my damn jester?!!! jocolor
The fool's gone?!

Anybody looking for a job?

How about some bitches to stroke my ego and fluff my overinflated pride?

Somebody?
Anyone? Sad

believe me, weirdo, you'll need to make a greater effort than that in order to impress me Sleep

and you are searching a 'jester'? Aren't you enough? Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:48 am

Besides the most obvious resources like money, food, water and shelter, the one most important, that this BBS is a black-market for, is the currency exchange in this medium,



Last edited by Serge on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 am

Unreasonable wrote:

Kriswest will make a go_d moderator around here...

Right dear? scratch

Of course Darlin cherry cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist
avatar

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:59 am

It is vanity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 am

I keep my vanity in the bathroom,, it works best there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Laughing Serge & Kris...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Drone wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:
Since when do I give a shit about people's admiration of me?

Who are you to seek being admired by me...I wonder?

another illogical statement.
Another mindless declaration. See how you ignore my question, lol, pathetic...


Drone wrote:
you want to be 'right'. But what's the sense of 'being right' if there aren't other people around to recognize that you're 'right'? Utter solitude and piles of books would do a better job than a discussion board.
Do I come to this forum to make friends and to earn respect from idiots?

Or do I come because I vainly-hope that intelligent people are here?


Drone wrote:
Yes, UR, you do want respect and admiration, no matter what you say.
Projection.

From whom do I want respect and admiration ... from a mindless-Drone? -- No.

I will pickup a quarter off the ground, but not a penny. So far, you are a penny.


Drone wrote:
no, I was trying to say that you weren't banned for being what you are, but for breaking the rules. I'm trying to say that whoever acted like you would be banned too, if the board admins do take their job seriously.
You are wrong.

If you understand "what I am", then you will understand why I must be removed from that place.

If you go back and look, then you will see that I did not have any trouble before Faust became the moderator.

I participated on ILP for over a year; Faust becomes the moderator and I get banned twice. Figure it out.


Drone wrote:
I have seen Satyr offending you on this board a lot of times

he has even implied that you, Ade, Aidan Mclaren, etc, are just different 'profiles' created by the same 'gay loser'
You see ... I don't give a shit about what anybody merely-implies, especially-Satyr.

It is not until somebody projects upon me with any accuracy that I need concern myself with insults.


Drone wrote:
if you have any doubts, ask him what he sincerely thinks about you and your worshipping him

be prepared to what you'll read
Quite-apparently, you care about this a great deal more than I do.

Who are you, mindless-Drone? Bzzzz, bzzzzz bzzzzz. That is all you say to me so far, nothing substantial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:53 pm

ok, I'm sure I have said too much this time

the 'mindless-Drone', however, is a bit exaggerated

I may be a drone now, but I'm not 'mindless'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Drone wrote:
I may be a drone now, but I'm not 'mindless'...
We will see about that; will we not...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcturus rising
Unestablished Ideals
Unestablished Ideals


Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Unreasonable,

Quote :
You are only free to do as you please through me. And I say: do/say whatever you want.


Doesn't seem so Unreasonable to me. Sort of god-like actually - that is a god I could listen to. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calrid
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 am

Well no where has freedom of speech. Why expect it to exist on the net. I have to say though 4 chan and other unmoderated sites come pretty close.

It's a fine line you don't want a load of trolls just smearing their feculent crap over everything on the other hand you don't want a bunch of self righteous arrogant pricks ruining the forum with overbearing moderation. I'd say I'm just happy when the mods are seen and not heard.

the mark of any true forum really is the work load of mods, the hall mark of a bad one is the opposite. Clearly that makes 4 chan actually quite good as its completely unmoderated, make of that what you will. Smile
Back to top Go down
imp-pulse
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 am

Drone wrote:
if things turn out to be how UR is planning, then this board will be an interesting experience

however, I have my suspicions that it can't work. By the way, this is the first web board I see where a member can ridicule and offend the admin as he please without being even moderated...


Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven


*the next generation*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Free Speech?   

Back to top Go down
 
Free Speech?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Free Astrolgy Chart
» ISRAEL TO CONSIDER WORK-FREE SUNDAY
» Chris' Carb Free recipes
» Capturing free-floating planets
» Wheat free 3 cheese cannelloni

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: