Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Gender Debate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Gender Debate   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 pm

From here...


kriswest wrote:
A woman's place is whereever she can suvive and thrive.
Yes ... inside the city-walls, like I said already.

Woman cannot survive out in the wild *alone*. You were never adapted to it, ever, in the whole of human history.


kriswest wrote:
This is not dependent upon males, it is dependent upon her own srvival instincts, needs and desires.
Her needs & desires are based on child bearing & rearing. She cannot do this alone out in the wild.

Humanity has exponentially-adapted to enhance its dependency on its own society.

Imagine being pregnant today and stuck in the middle of a forest.

How would you hunt for food while pregnant? How would you build yourself a home? How would you forage not knowing the plants?


kriswest wrote:
Be that behind a city wall or alone in the woods.
It is behind the city wall for reasons I already-explained.


kriswest wrote:
Really seriously you gents are not the only member of this species to prey, to climb, to think, to be aware, and to be animal.
So what if women can do these things? That does not deviate from the point that your purpose is to house children.


kriswest wrote:
You just want to be the only one.
It is not a matter of "want"; men just are the only ones: I v O.


kriswest wrote:
Thinking that you have a killer sleeping next to you would be nervewracking for the insecure male. Better that she be thought of as dependent.
Insecurity is a general-trait. It has no say in these matters, irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Unreasonable wrote:
From here...


Yes ... inside the city-walls, like I said already.

Woman cannot survive out in the wild *alone*. You were never adapted to it, ever, in the whole of human history.
Do you realize how many women are out there surviving in the wilds? They are not dependent upon males.

All across this world women are surviving just fine without men around or male assistance.

This is not dependent upon males, it is dependent upon her own srvival instincts, needs and desires.


Unreasonable wrote:
Her needs & desires are based on child bearing & rearing. She cannot do this alone out in the wild.

Humanity has exponentially-adapted to enhance its dependency on its own society.

Imagine being pregnant today and stuck in the middle of a forest.

How would you hunt for food while pregnant? How would you build yourself a home? How would you forage not knowing the plants?
Women hunt and forage and find edible plants all the while being pregnant. Can you find edible plants????????? I sure can. I know exactly how no matter what part of the world I am. I know how to gather meat without much effort Can you? It only takes observation and some little bit of reasoning. Hunting does not require a whole lot of brains or physical effort you just have to be smarter than the crittur. her innate needs are survival, not breeding. She needs to survive and will do what it takes to survive,, just as males do.


Unreasonable wrote:
It is behind the city wall for reasons I already-explained.
Pish tosh. You have not seen much of the word have you?



Unreasonable wrote:
So what if women can do these things? That does not deviate from the point that your purpose is to house children.
The main purpose is to survive and thrive,, we humans all have survival filled egos. Kids are just a byproduct of having two genders. Our purpose is to house children? LOL then we would be just wombs.



Unreasonable wrote:
It is not a matter of "want"; men just are the only ones: I v O.
Noo, you just do not want to compete with the other gender, its hard enough on your egos to compete with your own gender.


Unreasonable wrote:
Insecurity is a general-trait. It has no say in these matters, irrelevant.
Oh it has alot ot do with this. you just do not want to see it nor admit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:39 pm

kriswest wrote:
Do you realize how many women are out there surviving in the wilds? They are not dependent upon males.

All across this world women are surviving just fine without men around or male assistance.

This is not dependent upon males, it is dependent upon her own srvival instincts, needs and desires.
Incorrect, everything that a woman survives with, in this day & age, anywhere on the planet, is through male-innovation.

Everything! Women exist dependent upon the minds of men. Men exist dependent on the wombs of women.

The two go hand-in-hand.


kriswest wrote:
Women hunt and forage and find edible plants all the while being pregnant. Can you find edible plants????????? I sure can. I know exactly how no matter what part of the world I am. I know how to gather meat without much effort Can you? It only takes observation and some little bit of reasoning. Hunting does not require a whole lot of brains or physical effort you just have to be smarter than the crittur. her innate needs are survival, not breeding. She needs to survive and will do what it takes to survive,, just as males do.
Incorrect, you cannot "find edible plants" or hunt without learning how to do these things. Thus, you do not exist as an individual, but as a 'dependent'. In other words, you depend upon your parents' care to teach you such things in order for you to be successful. Since you did not recognize my point signals to me even more that you have no conception of Individuality at all. Everything you say, think, feel, and do is predicated on the Other. And actually, it does take a great deal of "brains or physical effort" to be "smarter than the critter". Women lack the "brains" part.

Razz



kriswest wrote:
Pish tosh. You have not seen much of the word have you?
You attempt to divert the topic off-course. I have seen everything regarding the "word". (ironic Freudian Slip there...)


kriswest wrote:
The main purpose is to survive and thrive,, we humans all have survival filled egos. Kids are just a byproduct of having two genders. Our purpose is to house children? LOL then we would be just wombs.
Correct! -- now you are beginning to understand!

And when you come to despair to know how meaningless your life really is, the full implications for it, then you will finally-become a "woman" Philosopher for perhaps the first time in history. I won't hold my breath though. And besides, you are too cute to be plagued by fear, death, and anxiety. Leave it to your superiors. Some knowledge is not meant for everybody.


kriswest wrote:
Noo, you just do not want to compete with the other gender, its hard enough on your egos to compete with your own gender.
What exactly am I competing for??? Tell me.


kriswest wrote:
Oh it has alot ot do with this. you just do not want to see it nor admit it.
What exactly am I insecure about??? Tell me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Kriswest, I accidentally deleted your recent post, but I have the quotations in my response post.

I will post it (sorry! Razz ):


Last edited by Unreasonable on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
Incorrect, everything that a woman survives with, in this day & age, anywhere on the planet, is through male-innovation.

Everything! Women exist dependent upon the minds of men. Men exist dependent on the wombs of women.

The two go hand-in-hand.
Oh Bull. Women were the ones that designed the first farming tools, the first cooking tools etc.
Incorrect, women did not design the first farming tools. Men did. Women were merely-taught how to use them.

Why are most farmers (that go out and work in their fields) men and not women? Why do so few women drive tractors?


Kriswest wrote:
While men were out providing the meat, the women gathered the produce. The women cooked the food. Drying racks, storage etc. Both genders innovated not just the males. You can't innovate if you do not do the job.
What did women "innovate" then that was so damn special?

Odd how the history books leave this valuable information out!

Maybe it gets left out BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED???


Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
Incorrect, you cannot "find edible plants" or hunt without learning how to do these things. Thus, you do not exist as an individual, but as a 'dependent'. In other words, you depend upon your parents' care to teach you such things in order for you to be successful. Since you did not recognize my point signals to me even more that you have no conception of Individuality at all. Everything you say, think, feel, and do is predicated on the Other. And actually, it does take a great deal of "brains or physical effort" to be "smarter than the critter". Women lack the "brains" part.
Razz

Of course my parents taught me how to think,
Spoken like a champ Kris!!! -- I knew you had it in you to admit.

Your parents "taught" you "how to think". It does not come naturally to you.

Just like I am doing for you now. And I don't think any less of you for it... Wink



Kriswest wrote:
the same as they taught my brothers and my sister. Survival skills were important to know as they are today. Our son was taught these skills by his father and I . Of course any city person that has never left the city will probably not be able to survive, that is for male and female. Milk does not come from stores and horses do not eat humans as a city boy we know seems to think. Which makes us laugh our butts off as he runs from the horses Laughing
Male and females both have important survival knowledge to impart to their children. Women when pregnant have heightened senses and awareness, alot of pregnant women will find a way to survive their senses of taste smell and observation will drive them to keep the infant alive. It happens all the time in third world countries ,, not so much in the civilized world. I do not think I would put a city woman out in the wilds ,, for that matter a city male either, both cases would end up dead most likely. The city develops the person differently.
That is true; the rural and city-folk are different. -- created for different purposes, neither to 'think' generally-speaking.

You probably have heightened-senses when you are pregnant, because your system desires an enhanced defense-mechanism vs danger.


Kriswest wrote:
Finding edible plants is not difficult with minimal knowledge. You just have to observe what other animals are eating, then slowly taste the plants. Learning tracking and killing just requires patience,, something males now tend to lack. What a bird eats does not mean it is safe, but what mammals eat will more then likely be safe. Simple understanding no great big leap there unless you live in a highrise apartment building and you think the wilderness is the street. Securing food in a city without money is easier as is securing shelter without money.

We all learn from some one. be it male or female it matters not. As long as you learn something useful.

I would say that putting someone from a real country life in a city would be just as bad as putting a city person in the country. Male or female.
You are missing the point entirely...

You do not know where you learned these things from generally-speaking, these 'survival skills'.

You do not know, because you would answer the question correctly if you did.


Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
You attempt to divert the topic off-course. I have seen everything regarding the "word". (ironic Freudian Slip there...)
Razz Razz
World I meant world.
Mmhmmm... I *really, really* believe you... Laughing


Kriswest wrote:
Sorry I really must use my reading glasses more often if I can find the darn things out in my shop Laughing No its not off topic, read watch documentaries pay attention to cultures. Women survive nicely with out the male without male innovations.
INCORRECT!!!

You do not even know where the 'innovation' comes from!


Kriswest wrote:
We are from the same species we both have innate skills to survive if we have minimal knowledge and reasoning skills. A human from the Amazon cannot survive NewYork anymore than a NewYorker could survive the Amazon. Both lack skills needed to survive that environment.
That says nothing about the differences between genders, only of human type.

Now, focus on the gender type. Why did Nature/God split Man into a Woman?


Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
Correct! -- now you are beginning to understand!
Umm,,,, I really must hear this from you .. What exactly do you think I am beginning to understand? I do understand women are not wombs , nor are they the autmatons that you assert that we are,
Then you regress back to your false-perceptions of Actuality.


Kriswest wrote:
we need males just as males need women without the other there can be no balance and no equality for the species. Remove one, the species dies. Remove the brains from one and create only automatons of that gender the species dies. The brains and the bodies of both genders are need to create and thrive. The intellect of both must be used in order to propagate and rasie progeny that can survive and thrive. Each brings innovation and basics to the table.
Okay ... and a woman's "intellect" is her emotion & feeling. She does not "think" at all.


Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
And when you come to despair to know how meaningless your life really is, the full implications for it, then you will finally-become a "woman" Philosopher for perhaps the first time in history. I won't hold my breath though. And besides, you are too cute to be plagued by fear, death, and anxiety. Leave it to your superiors. Some knowledge is not meant for everybody.
Philosphy is fear, death and anxiety??????You must have miserable existance to think that. Philosophy is hope education survival. Without it humans could not cope with day to day matters.
When you feel an eternal, incapacitating anxiety, fear of death, and dread from others, then you will know that you are philosophizing.

Women cannot mentally-handle such a purpose in their lives, as females, because they are meant to bear & rear children.

Philosophizing would kill a woman's ability to bear & rear children; that is why there are no "woman philosophers".



Kriswest wrote:
Why require meaning in a life anyway? My existence matters to those that love me. My ego does not require the world to bow before me. That is a useless thing. I do not require my name to live on in history,, what good does that do me? None. Do I contribute to humanity? Yes, in my corner. Can I innovate something ,, yes if i had the time to sit down at one project. I have innovated wood, stone and glass tools because I create art in those mediums. Tools did not exist for what I needed done. Is that earth shattering , no, it sure and the heck helps me though. And no I did not just adapt tools.
My life requires no meaning, because I expect no meaning. I only expect to survive and love. Love I will have always. Survive ,, well I will have to croak some day, no biggee there.
Dear fucking Christ Kris...

That you posed this question to me disavows you from ever being philosophical except through your association with me.

You just gave yourself a red card. I am going to respond to this question in a new response after this one...


Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
What exactly am I competing for??? Tell me.
Stature
Kriswest wrote:
Quote :
What exactly am I insecure about??? Tell me.
Your status
What is my status/stature then? Tell me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Kriswest wrote:
Why require meaning in a life anyway?
Kristy, dear, lady...

You just have proven everything I wanted to prove, everything I wanted to expose about my perceptions of you women. Because you have asked me this question, you have sealed your fate as a woman, as if you ever truly-wanted to be anything different (and perhaps you do). That you reveal your ignorance to me on this particular question proves to me that you have *NO IDEA WHATSOEVER* of what it both feels like, or actually is like, to be a Man, or male, at all. "Why require meaning in life anyway?"

Men/human males require a "meaning in life anyway" because the male specie is born worthless. Yes, it is true: worthless. Now, your girly-emotions may compel you to disagree with me and say something akin to "aww... that's not true! *dancing-banana* *dancing-banana* all people are wonderful, valuable, majestic creatures that I love-love-love until the day I die!" However, you will not be 'true', 'accurate', 'correct', 'valid', 'logical', or anything reasonably-affirmative of that nature. The simple, *objective* fact is this: boys are born worthless. As young boys & girls are raised through their childhood, nobody is generally-aware of the notion that boys & girls must be properly-transitioned into adulthood. If boys & girls are left to their own devices, then many young girls turn into whores and many young boys turn into social deviants. The reason for this is the natural compulsion of males & females, which is: Human Sexuality.

Now, what you probably do not know about Human Sexuality Kris is that women have inherent worth/meaning/purpose in this world, while men do not. If you have a womb, then you're automatically-in. You get a free pass into the night clubs downtown, just because you have a pussy. Your daddy does everything for you, just because you have a pussy. The world is your doorstep, just because you have a pussy. And you have even told me these things before: your father cared for you, protected you, kept you unthinking from evil, and even ensured that a fucking-loser-bum didn't steal your virginity. That is if you had a good father, which maybe you did, maybe you didn't. Aside from that, what you have shown & proven to me, is that you fundamentally do not understand the concepts: 'meaning' 'of' 'life'. The reason that you do not understand it, is because you are it! Or, more appropriately-speaking, your baby-maker is it! You already own the meaning of life in your stomach. So, why would *YOU* ever question it??? Of course you would not question it! You have it!

For men, it is a different story. We are born worthless. We are The Wretched. We are born into a world at war with itself, betwen Good & Evil. And there actually-lives such a world. And it can go unseen to anybody with unkeen eyes. If you are cursed like I am, then you can see such battles be waged. It is not pretty. Good & Evil flow and clash inside the Heart of Man. It may sound cliché, but it is true nevertheless. It creates the Rapist, the Pedophile, the Murderer, the Liar, the Charlatan, the Hypocrite, the Unjust, etc. And every man does his best to avoid falling deep into these evils, because they live within all Man.

And then we come to our Sociality. There is two sides to the city-walls. Some men are destined to be banished from the city. Some men are enslaved to live within the city. And some men walk a fine-line between the two, along the city-walls, unable to decide whether to protect the city from the evils-without, or to let it consume itself through the evils-within.

Mankind is born into a different circumstance than women, always, and it makes you females jealous of us males. It makes you curious to our behaviors and words. You do not know from where-or-whence my words originate, so they draw you to me, and make you feel attraction toward me. But my attraction toward you, the opposite sex, is strictly-physical. I don't care for your words Kriswest. I care for your pussy, metaphorically-speaking of course. I am the same as any other male. I just expose the cretins for what they are: liars. Regardless, most men are worthless. And this creates a Nihlisitic despair that women will never know ... to know, for-a-fact, that you are worthless. You were born into the world *WORTHLESS*. And this causes men a great pain that women will never know. You cannot know it, because if you were meant to, then you would not be bearing children. You would probably be committing suicide instead. Some women do commit suicide, but this still does not imply a contrary point to the words I speak. Even if a woman could possibly-become nihilistic, which she can't by definition (because of her womb which makes her female/girly/womanly), then there is no way to distinguish whether she is just copying the behaviors of men before her or not! The reason for this is because men are First Philosophers, and women never, never, never were. And the reason for that is because the brains between males & females are created differently. They must be, by definition.

Thus, you will never know what it means to be born into life worthless, simply-because you are female/womanly. You have a pussy; it must be protected ... from "evil". It must be protected from the bum off the street, or the rapist, that wants it for his own. But, this topic digresses into Human Sexuality...


Kriswest wrote:
My existence matters to those that love me.
Of course it does; your pussy is on a pedestal.


Kriswest wrote:
My ego does not require the world to bow before me. That is a useless thing. I do not require my name to live on in history,, what good does that do me? None.
You do not understand these things, because they do not apply to your mind from your own emotions.

You see the opposite of life, the contrary, the contradiction, which is man, doing these things to you.

Even me telling you all these things will not make you understand them truly. It will help, but you still will not see what I mean.


Kriswest wrote:
Do I contribute to humanity? Yes, in my corner.
Of course you do. All you have to do is be fucked and impregnated, and your job is done.

Reaaaal hard work there Kris! ... I am being partially-facetious. I wouldn't want to drop some rocks out of my hole either.

But you must forgive us men for paying a different price, one that you will never feel: emotional-void, depravity.

Imagine having no love, for anything, and then tell me how wonderful your life would be knowing that...


Kriswest wrote:
Can I innovate something ,, yes if i had the time to sit down at one project. I have innovated wood, stone and glass tools because I create art in those mediums. Tools did not exist for what I needed done. Is that earth shattering , no, it sure and the heck helps me though. And no I did not just adapt tools.
That is not the innovation that is implied by the meaning that is commonly-discussed by philosophy.

It is a misinterpretation of meanings...

Women do not create thought!!! And no, sorry, your slime-covered-newborns do not count either. That was never the implication.


Kriswest wrote:
My life requires no meaning, because I expect no meaning.
Why would you expect meaning if your pussy already has one?


Kriswest wrote:
I only expect to survive and love. Love I will have always. Survive ,, well I will have to croak some day, no biggee there.
I already-know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 am

Ok i get what you are saying. but it is so onesided and illogical. You do realize that the womb only works when the sperm activates it right????? The womb is useless without the sperm. Invitro babies are going to be different humans then those born from the original way. man and woman together, make the species, not just the womb,, not just the sperm. You cannot have a normal human without sexual intercourse.

A womb cannot work unless the sperm is present. Your testicles are life just as the womb is.
If anyone has taught you differently then, my friend they are an idiot and blind as a bat.
Both genders suffer the same way about worth. Really we do. seriously. That you cannot see it means that you have blinded yourself to just one train of thought. If you wish to truly understand then you can't go ask just one or two men who obviously have issues, you must listen to all sides of knowledge. what was is not what is. The past has limited use. The future has unlimited use, the present reveals what will be.
What the genders were are not what they are and what they are is not going to be what they will be. But,,,,,,,it takes sperm and womb together to make the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:42 am

I am seperating this post from the other one because its not a reply, its a thought we might explore together.

Toys. Gender based toys from infancy on up. While entertainment and education are behind toys. They serve another purpose. Activating parts of the brain. Male toys activate mechanical math and science parts of the brain, the female toys activate the social parts, the faith, belief , the caring parts of the brain. In other words they are opposite.

I am willing to bet that any female that enters into male dominate subjects, did not play very much with female toys. And visa versa. Males that played with female toys will be more inclined to enter female dominant subjects.

This is just a thought that has been rummaging around my head from all of these discussions. Toys activate parts of the brain when it is at its most flexible time, childhood.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:29 am

kriswest wrote:
Ok i get what you are saying. but it is so onesided and illogical.
It was meant to be; that is precisely the point!


kriswest wrote:
You do realize that the womb only works when the sperm activates it right????? The womb is useless without the sperm. Invitro babies are going to be different humans then those born from the original way. man and woman together, make the species, not just the womb,, not just the sperm.
Are you serious!? <- you cannot tell if I realize how the womb works!?

The womb is not "useless" without the sperm!!! It *houses* the eggs, the future of mankind, always.

It is always in use! (until a woman becomes barren of course)


kriswest wrote:
You cannot have a normal human without sexual intercourse.
Well, the future is going to depend more & more on abnormal human animals then, because I predict that sexual intercourse is going to become quite a rare thing in the millennium to come, made into a luxury reserved for very few people perhaps. I mean; what has fornication done for us lately? If you think about it, sex is more a cause for crime and idleness than just about anything else. Once the State understands this as a scientific fact, then the powers-that-be are going to attempt to breed sexual compulsion out of the publick, somehow. That might happen within a couple of centuries, not sure though.


kriswest wrote:
A womb cannot work unless the sperm is present. Your testicles are life just as the womb is.
As I already stated, the womb is always working. Sperm is more like dead-life. It only lives if successful: hence the desperation of Man.


kriswest wrote:
If anyone has taught you differently then, my friend they are an idiot and blind as a bat.
Is that a fact...? Then why am I right and you wrong?

It seems as though the people who taught you what you "know" is "an idiot and blind as a bat".


kriswest wrote:
Both genders suffer the same way about worth. Really we do. seriously. That you cannot see it means that you have blinded yourself to just one train of thought. If you wish to truly understand then you can't go ask just one or two men who obviously have issues, you must listen to all sides of knowledge.
I do listen to all sides of knowledge and they tell me this:

Men and women suffer two different fates. One is born worthless and knows it. One is born worthy and doesn't know it. You, as a female, like all females, do not realize the value of your womb. All you have to do is say: "Okay males, I am ready for sex!" and you will have guys lining up. DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WORTH!? If a male says the same thing, then he will be laughed at. He has no inherent worth; his is self-made. And he is self-responsible for it. The female is different: all she has to do is look pretty/beautiful/attractive and her job is done. And her beauty is natural; she is born beautiful or ugly and there is no truly-efficient way to hide this. Why is beauty feminine? Why do guys generally-not care so much for their appearances? Because appearances are superficial, just like the minds of women. This makes you passive, and men see you as an "object of beauty", because you do not have the capability for anything else. You were not made to think. You were made to breed.

And why is this such a horrendous fate that women cannot accept? If you want men to respect you, then be what you are: a female.


kriswest wrote:
what was is not what is. The past has limited use. The future has unlimited use, the present reveals what will be.
These statements are irrelevant and nonsensical in this context. Do you have a point?


kriswest wrote:
What the genders were are not what they are and what they are is not going to be what they will be. But,,,,,,,it takes sperm and womb together to make the future.
And sperm are dying; many men are becoming impotent.

And wombs are dying; many women are becoming barren.

The Feminization of Man levels EVERYTHING.



kriswest wrote:
I am seperating this post from the other one because its not a reply, its a thought we might explore together.

Toys. Gender based toys from infancy on up. While entertainment and education are behind toys. They serve another purpose. Activating parts of the brain. Male toys activate mechanical math and science parts of the brain, the female toys activate the social parts, the faith, belief , the caring parts of the brain. In other words they are opposite.

I am willing to bet that any female that enters into male dominate subjects, did not play very much with female toys. And visa versa. Males that played with female toys will be more inclined to enter female dominant subjects.

This is just a thought that has been rummaging around my head from all of these discussions. Toys activate parts of the brain when it is at its most flexible time, childhood.

What do you think?
At such an early stage in life & development, it is difficult to separate the nature-nurture difference. As Cyrene has implicated toward me numerous times, there are already gender-cognitive differences at work in newborn babies. This means that it may be true that a babies sexuality/gender is predetermined from the time of conception, and there would be absolutely-nothing that anybody could do about it after-the-fact. I would tend to agree with that presumption.


But there is a test you can do, perhaps at the cost of a baby's well-being:

The only way to determine a difference of gender natural/nurtural qualities is to elicit very specific tests on a newborn baby. First of all, there must be no parental involvement except if the parents dress up in a suit that makes their sexes indistinguishable. They must be given full body suits and masks so that each parent will appear as identical to the newborn baby. The baby must grow in a contained environment, receiving absolutely-no gender difference data or sensations. Even music/noises/sounds/visuals would have to be impaired. Food must be strictly-monitored and the baby could not even be directly-breast fed except through a bottle. This baby would have to grow up in a white-walled room.

As soon as it becomes possible for the child to *play*, then the following must happen ... The baby must be placed in a room where all things are equal, except on one side of the room is the appearance of a Man, and on the other side is the appearance of a Woman. This likeness could be a statue, a picture on the wall, a doll, anything really that depicts the gender divide. Upon sensing these two separate images, the baby will then go crawl in order to investigate one of them. Since likeness is drawn to likeness (keep in mind that "opposites attract" is a common logical fallacy), the baby should theoretically-choose the image of his/her own gender, with absolutely-no inclination otherwise!

If the male babies (with penises) display a trend where they more-often-than-not go investigate the male image first, then gender is completely-natural from conception. If the female babies (with vaginas) display a trend where they more-often-than-not go investigate the female image first, then the same conclusion applies. The variables would be hermaphroditic babies that are gender-neutral; these babies would probably trend to choose either image with no obvious correlation for gender whatsoever. Many people are actually-born hermaphroditic if I recall my scientific facts correctly; it is just a normal circumstance that doctors "correct" the "error/mistake" after-birth.

My prediction would be that male babies will trend towards choosing the male image, and female babies the female image.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:13 pm

The egg is useless without the sperm. It is just a tiny blob of flesh. It takes sperm and egg to create a zygote. Nothing occurs unless the two come together. The womb the egg is nothing without the sperm.

Only in major metropolatin areas is the birth rate lowering significantly. There are several factors but if males have low sperm counts and women are barren it would have more to do with diet and pollution then anything.

Our species would have to mature greatly before sex is so regulated. That has little chance of happening in the next few centuries.

the worth you speak of is only a facet, it is not all of it. It was that way in the past, now it is only a facet.

The test would determine it but we can surmise from family actions that nurture has a huge degree of influence. Have you seen many nurseries? A boy nursery is designed with images or cars trains planes and all manner of manly things and Blue. A girl nursery has delicate flowers butterflys pretty little cuddly animals and pink.

The infant fom the time it is born is given images in its little brain. The family does this from tradition. Cultivate male images for the boy and cultivate female images for the girl. This will affect greatly the processes in the infant mind. From images they move to toys, even rattles are genderized, colors and shapes.

All of this affects processes.

If males are becoming "feminized" then it occurs in schools. but still, its not feminizing the males, it is homgenizing the genders. Both genders are affected in traditional roles, not just you men. Women are facing alot of hard issues too. Nature and nurture pulls at her like they do males.

Darlin,,,, I am all female and darned happy to be one. And I am well respected by many that know me,, not all but hey, You gotta irritate some people Very Happy

side note::: Keep mentioning Satyr and he will show up here telling us both that we are infantile, wrong and idiotic Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm

kriswest wrote:
The egg is useless without the sperm. It is just a tiny blob of flesh. It takes sperm and egg to create a zygote. Nothing occurs unless the two come together. The womb the egg is nothing without the sperm.
You are misunderstanding the analogy...

A woman only needs *one* egg to reproduce, whereas the man needs *countless* sperm to reproduce.

Furthermore, the womb is the house of the child. In the male, he has no such place for Life.


kriswest wrote:
Only in major metropolatin areas is the birth rate lowering significantly. There are several factors but if males have low sperm counts and women are barren it would have more to do with diet and pollution then anything.
Incorrect, you do not see the Cause for it...


kriswest wrote:
Our species would have to mature greatly before sex is so regulated. That has little chance of happening in the next few centuries.
Incorrect, it is going to start occurring within both of our lifetimes, within the next 2 decades at least...


kriswest wrote:
the worth you speak of is only a facet, it is not all of it. It was that way in the past, now it is only a facet.
Incorrect, the present is tied to the past & future...


kriswest wrote:
The test would determine it but we can surmise from family actions that nurture has a huge degree of influence. Have you seen many nurseries? A boy nursery is designed with images or cars trains planes and all manner of manly things and Blue. A girl nursery has delicate flowers butterflys pretty little cuddly animals and pink.

The infant fom the time it is born is given images in its little brain. The family does this from tradition. Cultivate male images for the boy and cultivate female images for the girl. This will affect greatly the processes in the infant mind. From images they move to toys, even rattles are genderized, colors and shapes.

All of this affects processes.
I never stated otherwise, did I...?


kriswest wrote:
If males are becoming "feminized" then it occurs in schools.
Incorrect, it occurs everywhere...


kriswest wrote:
but still, its not feminizing the males, it is homgenizing the genders.
Incorrect, it is doing both...


kriswest wrote:
Both genders are affected in traditional roles, not just you men. Women are facing alot of hard issues too. Nature and nurture pulls at her like they do males.
I never stated otherwise, did I...?


kriswest wrote:
Darlin,,,, I am all female and darned happy to be one. And I am well respected by many that know me,, not all but hey, You gotta irritate some people Very Happy

side note::: Keep mentioning Satyr and he will show up here telling us both that we are infantile, wrong and idiotic Laughing Laughing Laughing
I don't mind; I hold no weight over Satyr. He does as he pleases. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:59 am

Quote :
You are misunderstanding the analogy...

A woman only needs *one* egg to reproduce, whereas the man needs *countless* sperm to reproduce.

Furthermore, the womb is the house of the child. In the male, he has no such place for Life.
Dude only one sperm can enter the egg. The semen is just a contest of who is the fittest. Life only supposes the egg is healthy. But life screws up too not all eggs are viable. Otherwise women would be popping out kiddies like there is no tomorrow. And lets also mention that an egg(hopefully just one egg) is placed once a month in the womb.... once a month from puberty to mentalpause.. That is about 30 years worth of eggs, about 400 eggs pop into a woman's womb. She has stashed(figuratively) in her ovaries thousands of the little suckers. One little egg struggles to get out and one little sperm struggles to get in, the rest are flotsam.
Would you prefer to be a seahorse??????? Look someone has to carry the fetus. Guaranteed my friend women would love it to be you males. Personally we think we got the short end of the stick. Generally you all get to have an orgasm and we get 9 months of hell. yippee friggin skippee. women are only valued in society because of religion and custom. the value is property. We are property. Not for the kiddies we birth but we belong to the penis. that is historic. Now we are beginning to not be owned anymore. We are becoming human. Society has not humanized the female yet, she is still property. Individually though she is making headway in leaps and bounds.



Take a look at inner city kids, a vast part of the entire population has no known fathers. Life is cheap in these communities. Death and prison for the kids futures,, and that is worldwide. The mother works too much or is strung out on something, the kids have no structure no viable life. Put a male role model in a boy or girls life,, have a contented mother that is not harried by supporting the kids or strung out and you have function. Males and females balance the child out for life. Some sort of dominant male female structure is life giving to kids involved.
The Navajo's make the mother's brother responsible for her children, traditionally he is the one that educates the children as much as the parents. He is designated guardian. The worth of the male in life is just as important as the female role in bringing life, without sustained structure life dies. Both must work to sustain the structure of life. the sperm the egg


Quote :
Incorrect, you do not see the Cause for it...
nature has a way of balancing. The more populated a herd and stressed the herd is more, infants are born. In times of good, less infants are born to the herd. this includes humans. Humans have also polluted their food and territory,, this causes fertility issues.


Quote :
Incorrect, it is going to start occurring within both of our lifetimes, within the next 2 decades at least...
In certain countries yes it is happening. It has to, its inevitable, herds cull their own. But, because it starts does not mean it will happen fully with in a set time, nor does it mean it will happen at all fully. Countries are trains on a track, large trains, fast trains. They can't stop and change on a dime generally, they used to when they were smaller, but, population prohibits. What would have happened in a decade will take longer now. And since countries are more multicultural braking and changing is harder.Realize this too: Most of the civilized world right now has three generations of "me" people within them. The most selfish generations to ever happen. It will take time to change that.


Quote :
Incorrect, the present is tied to the past & future...
A facet is part of the whole Without it there could be no whole. To judge the whole by one facet is possible but, it generally provides a wrong conclusion.


Quote :
kriswest wrote:
The test would determine it but we can surmise from family actions that nurture has a huge degree of influence. Have you seen many nurseries? A boy nursery is designed with images or cars trains planes and all manner of manly things and Blue. A girl nursery has delicate flowers butterflys pretty little cuddly animals and pink.

The infant fom the time it is born is given images in its little brain. The family does this from tradition. Cultivate male images for the boy and cultivate female images for the girl. This will affect greatly the processes in the infant mind. From images they move to toys, even rattles are genderized, colors and shapes.

All of this affects processes.
I never stated otherwise, did I...?


kriswest wrote:
If males are becoming "feminized" then it occurs in schools.
Incorrect, it occurs everywhere...


kriswest wrote:
but still, its not feminizing the males, it is homgenizing the genders.
Incorrect, it is doing both...


kriswest wrote:
Both genders are affected in traditional roles, not just you men. Women are facing alot of hard issues too. Nature and nurture pulls at her like they do males.
I never stated otherwise, did I...?
So? Nurture and nature. Nature can be changed by nurture. Its possible nature can change nurture but, not likely.
Genderbased toys and jobs produced nature but, through nurture , nature can be changed. And is being changed. More educated parents are not providing their kids with as much gender based toys or chores. so what is wrong with that?



Quote :
kriswest wrote:
Darlin,,,, I am all female and darned happy to be one. And I am well respected by many that know me,, not all but hey, You gotta irritate some people Very Happy

side note::: Keep mentioning Satyr and he will show up here telling us both that we are infantile, wrong and idiotic Laughing Laughing Laughing
I don't mind; I hold no weight over Satyr. He does as he pleases. Wink
Well thats a gimmee , I imagine his folks went prematurely gray. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:58 pm

kriswest wrote:
Dude only one sperm can enter the egg.
So what is your point???


kriswest wrote:
The semen is just a contest of who is the fittest.
No kidding...


kriswest wrote:
Life only supposes the egg is healthy. But life screws up too not all eggs are viable. Otherwise women would be popping out kiddies like there is no tomorrow. And lets also mention that an egg(hopefully just one egg) is placed once a month in the womb.... once a month from puberty to mentalpause.. That is about 30 years worth of eggs, about 400 eggs pop into a woman's womb. She has stashed(figuratively) in her ovaries thousands of the little suckers. One little egg struggles to get out and one little sperm struggles to get in, the rest are flotsam.
Would you prefer to be a seahorse??????? Look someone has to carry the fetus. Guaranteed my friend women would love it to be you males. Personally we think we got the short end of the stick. Generally you all get to have an orgasm and we get 9 months of hell. yippee friggin skippee. women are only valued in society because of religion and custom. the value is property. We are property. Not for the kiddies we birth but we belong to the penis. that is historic. Now we are beginning to not be owned anymore. We are becoming human. Society has not humanized the female yet, she is still property. Individually though she is making headway in leaps and bounds.
"MENTALPAUSE"!?!?!? Laughing Laughing Laughing You said it!!! Laughing

Maybe if you did not suffer from"mentalpause" then you would see that women still are property! You are property to an Ideal: Western Feminism. (for one) You are not making headway from or against being owned! As long as you tie yourself to a feministic ideology, then you will never, never, never become an individual. But you can never do this yourself, because you do not know how. You need to tie yourself, yet again, the legs of Man, the Individual. And I know this Truth displeases you; it displeases me as well. Man & Woman are married. And this is Traditional. This marriage will probably-never be broken for an eternity! The Other wants what he/she does not nor cannot have! The man wants to be free from Himself. The woman just wants to be free. There is no compromise here except together!

Women are not "becoming human". That is stupid Humanist bullshit & rhetoric Kriswest. The female human animal is still an animal, likewise for the male-version. Sociality, the collective-we has not "humanized" anything, because it is predicated on a grandiose Lie! Humans are just animals! And women *are* property as long as they/you continue to exhibit this profound & superficial ignorance where it becomes more & more clear with every passing sentence that you have no idea concerning the words you speak. The more we engage each other, the more it becomes apparent that I lead this dance and you follow it. And what does that say about us, together or apart??? You are still my property, the property of Mankind, until you *THINK FOR YOURSELF*! And the harder you try, the more distant the separation develops between us. Thus, the more that *you* get what *you* want, the more we both lose.


kriswest wrote:
Take a look at inner city kids, a vast part of the entire population has no known fathers. Life is cheap in these communities. Death and prison for the kids futures,, and that is worldwide. The mother works too much or is strung out on something, the kids have no structure no viable life. Put a male role model in a boy or girls life,, have a contented mother that is not harried by supporting the kids or strung out and you have function. Males and females balance the child out for life. Some sort of dominant male female structure is life giving to kids involved.
The Navajo's make the mother's brother responsible for her children, traditionally he is the one that educates the children as much as the parents. He is designated guardian. The worth of the male in life is just as important as the female role in bringing life, without sustained structure life dies. Both must work to sustain the structure of life. the sperm the egg
You have missed the points I made entirely. I never said anything contrary to the above.

I merely-explained to you the differences of gender. And you still neither see it nor accept it.


Quote :
Incorrect, you do not see the Cause for it...
nature has a way of balancing. The more populated a herd and stressed the herd is more, infants are born. In times of good, less infants are born to the herd. this includes humans. Humans have also polluted their food and territory,, this causes fertility issues.


kriswest wrote:
Quote :
Incorrect, it is going to start occurring within both of our lifetimes, within the next 2 decades at least...
In certain countries yes it is happening. It has to, its inevitable, herds cull their own. But, because it starts does not mean it will happen fully with in a set time, nor does it mean it will happen at all fully. Countries are trains on a track, large trains, fast trains. They can't stop and change on a dime generally, they used to when they were smaller, but, population prohibits. What would have happened in a decade will take longer now. And since countries are more multicultural braking and changing is harder.Realize this too: Most of the civilized world right now has three generations of "me" people within them. The most selfish generations to ever happen. It will take time to change that.
No, you misunderstand...

The Future is exponential; the train does not slow down or change course. It goes even faster!

The only way to effectively-divert it from its course, aside from knocking it off the tracks, is to build a new road in the distant future.


kriswest wrote:
So? Nurture and nature. Nature can be changed by nurture. Its possible nature can change nurture but, not likely.
Genderbased toys and jobs produced nature but, through nurture , nature can be changed. And is being changed. More educated parents are not providing their kids with as much gender based toys or chores. so what is wrong with that?
What is wrong with it is that you do not understand the 'nature' v 'nurture' concept.

You are a woman; you understand 'nurture' just fine. You do not understand 'nature'. You do not understand 'past', 'present', and 'future'. These are strictly-scientific concepts that are lost on you as you and I have discussed them many, many times. If you understand space-time-reality, then you would clearly-see the worth of a graveyard, or the dead, or death-in-general, or the future. But you do not. You are tied to your girlish-emotions.


kriswest wrote:
Well thats a gimmee , I imagine his folks went prematurely gray. Laughing Laughing
He's a stubborn boy when he doesn't get his way all the time; shit happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:04 am

I am going to go another way here because, we are just going round and round.

Prove to me that I can't think. So far you have not said anything that proves it. It is super easy to say that everything I know is memory not my own, its a worn out argument it proves nothing. Unless you can come up with a way to show me , that argument needs to be put aside for lack of proof. We agree on a number of gender issues. But this one is like a worn out record.

And no Satyr's or any other works do not count as proof. That is his and their own theories, use yours. Use your own ways, if men are innovative and the only ones that can think, then you should be able to prove it without resorting to any another man.
Let 's put that argument to rest one way or another.... You know me by now, if it is irrefutable then I will agree. I will ask questions, I will press, but, in the end if you deliver your own proof, then You will get my agreement. On my honor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 pm

kriswest wrote:
I am going to go another way here because, we are just going round and round.

Prove to me that I can't think.
How can I prove this negative to you in anyway? Tell me.

Perhaps you should prove to me that you can think, dear Kristy???


kriswest wrote:
So far you have not said anything that proves it.
You have not been listening, as expected.


kriswest wrote:
It is super easy to say that everything I know is memory not my own, its a worn out argument it proves nothing. Unless you can come up with a way to show me, that argument needs to be put aside for lack of proof. We agree on a number of gender issues. But this one is like a worn out record.
Then why is it predominantly-me who leads the way between you and I over our history together? Why is it predominantly-me who creates the philosophy threads? Why is it predominantly-me who argues relentlessly? Why is it predominantly-me who must answer my own questions? Why is it predominantly-me that is left to prove the points every time? Why is it predominantly-me who is the active one? Why is it predominantly-you who are the passive one?


kriswest wrote:
And no Satyr's or any other works do not count as proof. That is his and their own theories, use yours. Use your own ways, if men are innovative and the only ones that can think, then you should be able to prove it without resorting to any another man.
From whom am I speaking through except myself? I know who I am; do you know who I am?


kriswest wrote:
Let 's put that argument to rest one way or another.... You know me by now, if it is irrefutable then I will agree. I will ask questions, I will press, but, in the end if you deliver your own proof, then You will get my agreement. On my honor.
My argument is thus:

What you define as 'thought', concerning yourself as a woman, is not 'thought' at all. It is your emotion/feeling/intuition. Until you can demonstrate Reason to me, of your own self-validity, then I cannot possibly-consider that you 'think' at all. Show me the Reason for a Thing, if you dare. Tell me where you are ignorant, and why, if you dare. Once that process is complete, then, and only-then, will you be able to begin 'reasoning' at all. It will become possible for you, woman, to think!!! (like a man) Can you even do this???

If you can, then I will lock you in a cell, devoid of light & life save for your own self, and you will spend an eternity there.

If you can escape from this place, then I will decry to you, Woman, along with all other women can "think"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:03 am

Yesterday I had to work at the office, this morning I have to go to court with our son,,,,Tickets,, Ahh to be young and reckless again, thank goodness he will only have to pay one ticket. Laughing I will post a reply ASAP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 am

I am ignorant of many things, we all are . My own validity? My existence has no validation nor does yours. Love has no validation, servitude has no validation. To validate my existence in any way shape or form I would have to employ ego and that is emotion. I exist because Dad's sperm forced its way into Mom's egg. 8 and half months later a 10lb 22 inch me was birthed. They accepted me and loved me. Their love kept me alive. If I have validation of any sort it is the humbleness of being loved by two people that fought to keep me alive. My validation is to live the way they would want me to because, I honor the sacrifices they gave to keep an unhealthy sickly infant alive and then get it to thrive.

To show reason for a thing you must know a thing. Pick a thing or two out. From where I stand I have seen you argue that anything that I know is just a memory given to me by males. So you ask me to reason. I reason that no matter what I give, you will state that it is mere memory or intuit or emotion. Your arguments are circular in this, non wavering.


Reason tells me that you are like me and will deny the truth in order to wear down your opponent in order to win
Very Happy

We have argued alot so, Reason tells me that you are stubborn, that you do not bend easily and that by golly your ego will not be bested by a female.

Ever reason out Jonathan Livingston Seagull? if so what was it about? I read it at 5 yrs old and reasoned the truth of the story. so what is JLS about? Can you reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

kriswest wrote:
I am ignorant of many things, we all are . My own validity? My existence has no validation nor does yours. Love has no validation, servitude has no validation. To validate my existence in any way shape or form I would have to employ ego and that is emotion. I exist because Dad's sperm forced its way into Mom's egg. 8 and half months later a 10lb 22 inch me was birthed. They accepted me and loved me. Their love kept me alive. If I have validation of any sort it is the humbleness of being loved by two people that fought to keep me alive. My validation is to live the way they would want me to because, I honor the sacrifices they gave to keep an unhealthy sickly infant alive and then get it to thrive.

To show reason for a thing you must know a thing. Pick a thing or two out. From where I stand I have seen you argue that anything that I know is just a memory given to me by males. So you ask me to reason. I reason that no matter what I give, you will state that it is mere memory or intuit or emotion. Your arguments are circular in this, non wavering.
They are circular, because you do not speak like a male of your own volition.

When women start laying out the 'reasoning' of things, then they walk on thin ice, because they know men can (and will) attack them for it.

I am thinking of ..... Cyrene, for example. Twisted Evil


kriswest wrote:
Reason tells me that you are like me and will deny the truth in order to wear down your opponent in order to win
Very Happy
No, Kriswest, I never deny 'truth'. That is where we are unlike. The Truth is always the only way to win...


kriswest wrote:
We have argued alot so, Reason tells me that you are stubborn, that you do not bend easily and that by golly your ego will not be bested by a female.
My ego will not be bested by unreason. All you need to do is give me *ONE* reason and you can win.


kriswest wrote:
Ever reason out Jonathan Livingston Seagull? if so what was it about? I read it at 5 yrs old and reasoned the truth of the story. so what is JLS about? Can you reason?
No, I have not read it. And I can reason, clearly.

I doubt that you "reasoned the truth of the story" though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 am

Why would I speak like a male when I prefer speaking like a human??? Male speak is just a manly female speak. Human to human creates bonds that promote understanding. Something you do not seem to get.

Your truth is not fact it is belief. Sure there are gender differences there has to be even in the mind. But your ego, your need to inflate you manly ego does not allow for any other truth than what you believe and need to believe.
Any reason I give is put there by a man according to your need to believe your truth.
You ask for proof, How can I give proof with mere words? You would have to witness to have proof, because you believe your truth, words will not be sufficient truth. Not from any female. And any male that comes up with words will be suspected as a feminized male and so he is dismissed also. You do not argue for truth you argue to keep your belief intact.

You do not reason clearly because your faith blinds you.

I know what I am but, words will never prove it, not to you nor anyone that has a belief as a truth.

The truth of JLS is that he was not a gull, he was born of gulls but, he was not a gull, he was evolution. Most people read something different into it because, it was a philosphical story. A story such as that could never be simple when minds that run from simplicity create tangents of whisps. Some times genius is just seeing a wall that is a wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:18 pm

I will come back to make a response soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:56 am

I am not going anywhere, take your time . I shall be around the neighborhood . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sappho AD
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Forever Unreasonable wrote:
From here...


kriswest wrote:
A woman's place is whereever she can suvive and thrive.
Yes ... inside the city-walls, like I said already.

Woman cannot survive out in the wild *alone*. You were never adapted to it, ever, in the whole of human history.

Hello and Welcome to me the Newbie 'bout these parts.

Now lets get too it shall we?

You, darling man, seem to think that because we women folk have more fat and less muscle and bone density, that we are therefore too... well, feminine in structure to fend for ourselves.

You support this with the impossible hypothesis of the woman *alone* in the wild.

I have to wonder how the woman *alone* got to be in the wilds in the first place. Was she raised there? Was she dumped there by some mammoth man?

It's is rather important to know her circumstances if we are to give validity to your hypothesis you see.

What period are we referring to... modern, ancient or pre-historic? You see context is everything.


Quote :
Imagine being pregnant today and stuck in the middle of a forest.

How would you hunt for food while pregnant? How would you build yourself a home? How would you forage not knowing the plants?

Whoa... Hold your horses Unreasonable... you are yet to give context to this woman *alone*, and now you have made her pregnent!

Well how the hell did that happen and where's the dead beat dad in all of this?

Let me guess... she's *alone* right... so it has to be God and his taste for immaculate conception, inwhich case she'll do just fine... don't you worry. God'll look after her.


Can I suggest Unreasonable that you go back and look with more a critical eye at your thought experiement and flesh it out properly. As it stands it is ludicous and an enjoyment to make fun of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:18 am

To Kriswest,

kriswest wrote:
Why would I speak like a male when I prefer speaking like a human??? Male speak is just a manly female speak. Human to human creates bonds that promote understanding. Something you do not seem to get.
Why would you speak like a male?

Easy answer: Man > Human/Woman. Individual > Society. Nature is a whore.


kriswest wrote:
Your truth is not fact it is belief.
Shows how much you know of what is fact or fiction...


kriswest wrote:
Sure there are gender differences there has to be even in the mind. But your ego, your need to inflate you manly ego does not allow for any other truth than what you believe and need to believe. Any reason I give is put there by a man according to your need to believe your truth. You ask for proof, How can I give proof with mere words? You would have to witness to have proof, because you believe your truth, words will not be sufficient truth. Not from any female. And any male that comes up with words will be suspected as a feminized male and so he is dismissed also. You do not argue for truth you argue to keep your belief intact.

You do not reason clearly because your faith blinds you.

I know what I am but, words will never prove it, not to you nor anyone that has a belief as a truth.
I know what you are and your words *DO* prove it.

You are a woman; you are incapable of Reasoning. If you were, then you could directly-answer my questions. You cannot.

You need help to understand this; I will oblige you. Here is a reason, highlighted in green:

Feminine/Female minds do not discriminate because they are genetically-predisposed to not question Authority.


kriswest wrote:
The truth of JLS is that he was not a gull, he was born of gulls but, he was not a gull, he was evolution. Most people read something different into it because, it was a philosphical story. A story such as that could never be simple when minds that run from simplicity create tangents of whisps. Some times genius is just seeing a wall that is a wall.
Sometimes genius is just seeing a woman that is a woman: simple, superficial, uncaring, unknowning, and irresponsible for her actions.

If you want to comprehend this fact, then just think about yourself in comparison with the best man alive, the true Individual.




To Sappho AD,

Sappho AD wrote:
Hello and Welcome to me the Newbie 'bout these parts.

Now lets get too it shall we?

You, darling man, seem to think that because we women folk have more fat and less muscle and bone density, that we are therefore too... well, feminine in structure to fend for ourselves.
Geeeee, I wonder why??? Rolling Eyes


Sappho AD wrote:
You support this with the impossible hypothesis of the woman *alone* in the wild.

I have to wonder how the woman *alone* got to be in the wilds in the first place. Was she raised there? Was she dumped there by some mammoth man?

It's is rather important to know her circumstances if we are to give validity to your hypothesis you see.

What period are we referring to... modern, ancient or pre-historic? You see context is everything.
The context is superfluous, because *IT NEVER HAPPENED*.

Since the birth of Womankind, she has always depended on Mankind for her protection, to this very day.

Now it has progressed to the point where Woman cannot even 'think' without Man thinking for her. -- very sad, indeed.


Sappho AD wrote:
Quote :
Imagine being pregnant today and stuck in the middle of a forest.

How would you hunt for food while pregnant? How would you build yourself a home? How would you forage not knowing the plants?
Whoa... Hold your horses Unreasonable... you are yet to give context to this woman *alone*, and now you have made her pregnent!

Well how the hell did that happen and where's the dead beat dad in all of this?

Let me guess... she's *alone* right... so it has to be God and his taste for immaculate conception, inwhich case she'll do just fine... don't you worry. God'll look after her.
At some point in time, 'human' societies did not exist as they do now. Before tribes were formed, human animals may have roamed solo, or always in a group. It is hard to say. But what is not hard to say is that pregnancy relegated to the female gender is a handicap that she cannot afford. If a female mammal gets pregnant in the wild, without help/aid/assistance of any kind, then her chances for survival drop tremendously, especially-considering the amount of time, effort, and devotion needed to successfully-raise a *HUMAN* child.


Sappho AD wrote:
Can I suggest Unreasonable that you go back and look with more a critical eye at your thought experiement and flesh it out properly. As it stands it is ludicous and an enjoyment to make fun of.
If that were true, then you should have been able to make a more serious point & contention...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 am

Ah Sappho.....what be the god without the goddess? We should ask Athena who is rarely mentioned in these parts but for now let's summon Aphrodite.

Beautiful-throned, immortal Aphrodite,
Daughter of Zeus, beguiler, I implore thee,
Weigh me not down with weariness and anguish
O thou most holy!

Come to me now, if ever thou in kindness
Hearkenedst my words,--and often hast thou hearkened--
Heeding, and coming from the mansions golden
Of thy great Father,

Yoking thy chariot, borne by the most lovely
Consecrated birds, with dusky-tinted pinions,
Waving swift wings from utmost heights of heaven
Through the mid-ether;

Swiftly they vanished, leaving thee, O goddess,
Smiling, with face immortal in its beauty,
Asking why I grieved, and why in utter longing
I had dared call thee;

Asking what I sought, thus hopeless in desiring,
Wildered in brain, and spreading nets of passion--
Alas, for whom? and saidst thou, 'Who has harmed thee?
'O my poor Sappho!

'Though now he flies, ere long he shall pursue thee;
'Fearing thy gifts, he too in turn shall bring them;
'Loveless to-day, to-morrow he shall woo thee,
'Though thou shouldst spurn him.'

Thus seek me now, O holy Aphrodite!
Save me from anguish; give me all I ask for,
Gifts at thy hand; and thine shall be the glory,
Sacred protector!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 am

3 girls vs 1 guy? -- I like my odds... Twisted Evil

Let me know when one of you drops a pair and begins to make sense without my gentile guidance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gender Debate   

Back to top Go down
 
Gender Debate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» sistem ekonomi dan bias gender ivan illich
» The Great ‘Guardian Angel’ Debate
» Constitution of the Kurdistan Region raises controversy in Erbil and Baghdad
» konsep islam tentang kesetaraan gender dan tafsir Wanita "setengah" Akal
» The Predator movie and its gender war subtext.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: The Arena-
Jump to: