Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: The Great Political Messiah   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:02 am

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0drwfnGlF_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cNtH1mULo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ted9Hzn8foY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYXkP1zr9-4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvxiG56M-eU&feature=related

The rest are various posts I have quoted from all over the web, some which I'm liken to agree with.

Is Barack Obama the great political and human messiah the world has been waiting for?

Quote :
Of coarse, Barrack Obama is the Messiah. He goes to a town hall meeting, says "Change, Hope, Future", five women faint. Moves 4 towns over, says "Future, Change, Hope", three more women faint, etc. Like most messiahs, except Jesus, you are not allowed to question their inconsistencies or personal affiliations. You are just supposed to faint when he says "Change, Hope, Future" and praise him for taking the time to care about us little people. Plus, when Mr. Bush speaks about coward appeasers we should immediately think that it is an attack against our messiah even though we should say that that is not what our messiah would do.

Andrew Schnick

Quote :
I just saw Obama flying over the grand canyon...

abudmbailey

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentsphilosophy.alldiscussion.net
-Psychonaut
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Insofar as Presidents go, he will probably be one of the better.

Republicans may be looking on dumbstruck at the mindless worship of Obama, but they should use this as a mirror to their own souls of the past 8 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 am

American politicians mitigate "change." But we desire total disassembly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fool
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Quote :

That has yet to be seen. All we have seen so far is the appearance that he will be better without foundation of action or any past recollection of his doings.

Actions speak louder than words and appearances.

Quote :
Republicans may be looking on dumbstruck at the mindless worship of Obama, but they should use this as a mirror to their own souls of the past 8 years.

I agree. The Republicans pretty much hanged themselves.

However this thread that I have made here is merely an attempt at satire pointed towards Obama with all the worship he is getting.

People are looking at him as some new political messiah or savior come to save the homeland.

To be frank I find it all rather ridiculous.

For me such hyperbole falls on deaf ears as I'm looking at the same old business as usual to be what comes out of all of this.

( The only difference is that the same old business as usual will trade in it's Republic flag for a Liberal one.)

Social revolutions are useless. You basically trade one form of tyranny for another.
Back to top Go down
The Fool
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Serge wrote:
American politicians mitigate "change." But we desire total disassembly.

Disassembly of what?
Back to top Go down
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm

I believe if he has voice it will be his wife's voice and commands that he uses,, she looks tougher then him. He probably says Yes Dear alot. Laughing

He is a cog in the Democratic machine which works in conjunction with the Republican machine. He will do what he is told to do by both parties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serge
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:46 pm

The Fool wrote:
Disassembly of what?
DEATH TO AMERICA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 am

Rolling Eyes Geez,, that again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Psychonaut
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 am

I wrote:
The Fool wrote:
That has yet to be seen. All we have seen so far is the appearance that he will be better without foundation of action or any past recollection of his doings.

Actions speak louder than words and appearances.

He is intelligent, at least, which as far as American leaders go is a rarity.

The Fool wrote:
However this thread that I have made here is merely an attempt at satire pointed towards Obama with all the worship he is getting.

People are looking at him as some new political messiah or savior come to save the homeland.

To be frank I find it all rather ridiculous.

People, at large, are irrational, irascible, fickle, reverent cowards who blow like grass in the wind. The democratic puppet show is designed so that while half are in the sunshine, the other half are in shadow, and they each take their turns to play the part of sycophant or dissident.

People see the surface. Satisfied, they look no further. Every time they peek below the waters they get confused.

Where's the other monkey? <-- Link

If the other monkey isn't there, why do they see another monkey, it can't be illusion and lies, otherwise what basis do they have for understanding?

P.S. It amazed me how many versions of that clip there are out there, which only show the monkeys initial shock. How can people fail to see that the monkey's search for the other monkey is the truly potent moment? But no, they just see 'funny monkey do funny thing'. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fool
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:03 am

Serge wrote:
The Fool wrote:
Disassembly of what?
DEATH TO AMERICA.

How do Americans desire death to their own country?

Quote :
I believe if he has voice it will be his wife's voice and commands that he uses,, she looks tougher then him. He probably says Yes Dear alot.

Well she certainly has a pitt bull face.

Quote :
He is a cog in the Democratic machine which works in conjunction with the Republican machine. He will do what he is told to do by both parties.

Government stooges all around.
Back to top Go down
The Fool
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 am

Quote :
He is intelligent, at least, which as far as American leaders go is a rarity.

I'm not sure if he is genuinely intelligent or if what he says comes from a scripted tele-prompter.

Quote :
People, at large, are irrational, irascible, fickle, reverent cowards who blow like grass in the wind.

Indeed.

Quote :
The democratic puppet show is designed so that while half are in the sunshine, the other half are in shadow, and they each take their turns to play the part of sycophant or dissident.

Yeah.

Quote :
People see the surface. Satisfied, they look no further. Every time they peek below the waters they get confused.

I'm thinking about writing a thread on this subject: The habitual primate.

Basically how most people are so easily manipulated, culled, and controlled.

Example: I'm addicted to cigarretes. I know it is increasing my chances of cancer and death but I can't help being addicted due to my nicotine addiction. I can't stop smoking even with the knowledge it may kill me.
Back to top Go down
-Psychonaut
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 am

Quote :
I'm not sure if he is genuinely intelligent or if what he says comes from a scripted tele-prompter

He taught at a University, and while there are plenty of dopes who teach at Universities they at least have some standards. I doubt Bush could've worked such a job.

Quote :
I'm thinking about writing a thread on this subject: The habitual primate.

Basically how most people are so easily manipulated, culled, and controlled.

Example: I'm addicted to cigarretes. I know it is increasing my chances of cancer and death but I can't help being addicted due to my nicotine addiction. I can't stop smoking even with the knowledge it may kill me.

In his old age Kurt Vonnegut commented that he was considering sueing Big Tobacco. He had been smoking shedloads a day for years, and for many of those years the company had emblazoned on the packets "Smoking Kills"; yet he had not died.

Sod it, embrace the death. Tobacco is just another drug, just another poison. The only reason drugs work is because our own brain works off of sufficiently similar chemicals that the receptors can't tell the difference, i.e. we're all nicotine addicts anyway, its just normally to get our buzz we have to pull a load more levers in the world.

Speaking of cigarettes, before the 30s it was considered manly to smoke; women smokers were regarded as a bit peculiar in the head, like men who wear skirts. Then they paid a bunch of debutantes to smoke while in a public parade and billed it as a big feminist protest. Just like that they had doubled the number of people who would pay to suck on a stick that kills them (though admittedly at the time the only person who gave real credence to the idea that cigarettes kill was Hitler, who any self-respecting Utilitarian is doomed to approve of due to the number of lives saved by the research he paid for).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhinoboy
Potential Contributor
Potential Contributor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:36 pm

kriswest wrote:
I believe if he has voice it will be his wife's voice and commands that he uses,, she looks tougher then him. He probably says Yes Dear alot. Laughing

I'll bet she will be giving him some good loving for the next few months though.

Bunch of flowers? How about the white house Wink That's allot of rooms to christen too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:11 am

Laughing Laughing He better get the remotes to all the cameras,, or his wife will be pissed off appearing on youtube cheers

I am waiting for the media to turn on him as they always do when they need ratings. Some white relatives will be dug up and produce really bad stories about him and his parents. Laughing Oh wait he has the Clintons,, The relatives will all die in mysterious accidents Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Political Messiah   

Back to top Go down

The Great Political Messiah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1