Dissidents Philosophy Forum

Internet Philosophical Community
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Feminization of Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 am

yes, Satyr, I'm not even a male, I'm just a stupid little woman! You're absolutely right in your assessment on me...

man, sometimes you're simply brilliant (as in that passage I have quoted), sometimes you're so absurdly narrow-minded... According to my own standards, I am a man. Should I accept your standards when you can't even show me why mine are wrong?

And if you're so interested in that thread on Aidan Mclaren, why don't you 'join the discussion' once and for all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 am

Drone wrote:
yes, Satyr, I'm not even a male, I'm just a stupid little woman! You're absolutely right in your assessment on me...

man, sometimes you're simply brilliant (as in that passage I have quoted), sometimes you're so absurdly narrow-minded... According to my own standards, I am a man. Should I accept your standards when you can't even show me why mine are wrong?
You haven't even understood in what way I use the terms masculine/feminine.

You still think having a penis makes you masculine in attitude.

Quote :
And if you're so interested in that thread on Aidan Mclaren, why don't you 'join the discussion' once and for all?
When I see anything of substance, I will.

Until then you can continue implying, declaring, insinuating, like a good little girl.

You think I'll respond if you start a thread of if Leprechauns are good or evil spirits?
I don't waste my time, these days.


Part of my New Years Resolution.
But you are free to beleive you are making valid points or occupying your mind with profound philosophical positions, when you say nothing at all.
I've yet to see one thing you've posted that actually says something...let along that it says something interesting.

But it firs with your MO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 am

You are attempting to understand it.

Quote :
Yes.

Me too. Must we agree on your understanding or will you call me pathetic?

Quote :
God exists because men want god to exist. God serves a purpose to man. Without god what will man do? TO CONTROL? Understand yet?

Quote :
Wow, that's quite an insight.
Well there's a few billion that haven't cottoned on even to that yet so....

Quote :
Without God what will certain feeble men do?
Without a parent, what shall the child do?

Aww, die.....? Is that the answer? Or, like dogs, look for another pack? Or have tantrums?


Quote :
Chaos is not computable and so cannot be shown.
Chaos is the incomprehensible.

For you, human nature is chaotic....far too complex to make sense of.

Mathematics? Physics?

What looks like chaos to you might be something else entirely to me.

Um pa pa um pa pa everyone knows:

Simple to complex that's how it goes


Not chaotic, however.


Quote :
Your appearance is a living manifestation of yuor entire history and how it has been affected by conditions.

What parts of you are repressed or have not been allowed to flourish, retarded, can also be witnessed.

Out of Africa. Via history. I don't need to see you to know that. I don't need to know you at all. But
maybe; just maybe humans are not all one species *cough* race. Have they had long enough to evolve. Perhaps our genes will tell us. And they are. Aren't they? Will you prove to me otherwise.

Darwin's original cell (or was it two; jury's still out) is it in you or me or both of us? It's in all of us here on earth. how flaming beautiful is that? Gender? You can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not really interested. To be honest.

Anyway on with the entertainment....


What do you think children need? And if children need something (anything?) how are they to get it? And, more importantly, as you purport to have a child how will you provide what it needs?


Quote :
a parent is like a good teacher. The one that teaches the child to fish, rather than waiting to be given a fish, or begging for one.

A parent is a teacher; good or bad. Therein lies the problem, initially. It takes a good teacher to rid a spoiled child of the influence of a bad parent. (value judgements aside)

Wonder if you will whether those children for whom I have responsibility can fish for themselves and if so who taught them?

But when all the edible fish are gone....because some greedy fisherman has over exploited them......

Well that's life. That's nature. Isn't it.


Quote :
Oh dear woman, even your right to "overcome" is a derivative of masculine power and ideals and thinking.

Your emancipation is fake. You simply seek direct access to yuor real master's power. You emancipate yourself from the middle-man.

Your feminism is firmly rooted in Democratic ideals, themselves a product of social necessity that had to include artisans and bureaucrats and sailors into a system that excluded them from the political process and so caused strife.

My feminism? The elites. Strife. Vive le republik. Would you have a king and lose your head for your treachery? Or have the king lose his for a parliament? To whom do you swear alliegance my liege? All for one or one for all? Or do you set yourself apart from all that Philosophy King. Witch??? It is difficult. Sterilise the women, I say. Or burn them. Sluts.

Quote :
Yes you are, truly woman.

By training.
You chicks are open books to me.
What once flabbergasted me, now bores the shit out of me.

Female mystique....female complexity?
Shit, you are one of the simplest creatures on Earth. [/quote]

Yes. Keep it simple, stupid. Burn the books. Tear down the library. Start again. Why don't you?

Quote :
All redirection, emotion and plausible deniabilty - speak one way and then act another.

Pot; kettle; black.


Quote :
Contributing and revolutionizing are not the same thing, woman.

Look again at the list. Revolutionaries there. But you don't see because you are blind. You have acid in your eyes.


Maya Angelou and Oprah Winfrey. You should meet them. No, really, you should.

Quote :
This is truly sad. When average poets and T.V. personalities are included amongst the pantheon of human intellectual achievement, it's like scraping the bottom of the pot and then reboiling it to make soup.

You added Oprah Winfrey she wasn't on my list but yes she's a phenomenon now I come to think of it. But you would have them excluded, wouldn't you those black women because what they represent makes you what uncomfortable? You see their black faces and their female forms and, oh yes the rest is history?

How revolutionary you are. Just like all those other revolutionaries. Singular vision. Colour blind. Like certain men and dogs.

Next you'll be saying negro. Woman. Black bitch. Ah but it's only in OUR NATURE and etched upon our faces.

If they weren't sheltered they'd be. blah blah blah

Kill me why don't you. It's all in my tribe. And in my face.

Black bear gone north in search of resources. White bear goes south to do the same. Can they mate? You betcha. Exploitation by degree? It's all there in black and white.


Quote :
What about Mother Teressa and Britney Spears?

You brought them up not me, so what about them? To be idealised? Certainly not. Selling a product. Absolutely.

Quote :
Are we talking about notoriety, fame or social accomplishments here or pure genius?
Selling your product and being communally appreciated is your idea of achievement, not mine.

Selling a product has got nothing to do with it. God or fake tits mean nothing to me. Nothing; not even genius is pure. Not closed systems humans.

Influence. Changed human thought. Yes. Very much so. The most intelligent person in the world? No. But tell me who was the most intelligent person in the world? A man, probably. And that is important isn't it? It's the only thing that matters if it matters to you.

Quote :
Thatcher?!!! She's included amongst figures like Socrates and Marx?
Was Ronald Reagen, her brother in arms, an intellectual icon then?
well, perhaps amongst the red-neck, simpletons of middle-America he is.

Then Pol Pot and Hitler were great minds owing to their effect.
But you don't want them to be included, do you?

Thatcher was included as a woman who revolutionised something in Britain. Not the first man. The first woman. She was, however, accused of acting like a man. That's why she is in my list. She's damned one way or the other. Do you get it yet?

If you don't; educate yourself. No-one will do it for you.

Pol pot, Hitler, Stalin, Kiang Kai Check (spelling?), the Emporer of Japan, George Bush, George W Bush, the Shah of Iran, Saddam Hussein on another list entirely.

Quote :
Man, you are fucked up, woman.

Correct. Man is indeed a fucked up woman. xx xy

Quote :
REVOLUTIONIZED HUMAN THOUGHT

Do the majority of humans still believe in god? So much for your revolutionaries.

Quote :
Does the forest require human intervention to keep it healthy?

Just answer the question, can't you?


Quote :
Keep exploiting. Tell me when your luck runs out.

The results of the mass manipulation that you speak of. Can you see them around you?

Quote :
you self-righteous pathetic woman, you still can't understand that YOU are exploiting while you play the part of innocence.

Claiming innocence am I? Where?


Quote :
If you live, you are living on the misery and death of another.
When you interact you exploit another and you then allow them to exploit you, so as to retain the privilege to do so on a future date.

Give and take. Co-operation. I've got more than I need but I'll keep on taking. It's in my nature as you rightly pointed out.


Quote :
Extinction has been happening since the beginning of life.

Yep. Extinction: Die. Decay. Grow. Consume. Defacate. Breathe. Which cell are you and which cell am I? Have you spotted it yet? The dinosaur.

Simple <> Complex

Quote :
Here you are trying to "correct" nature's ways.
The weak perish, the strong survive.
You think man made that rule up?

Am I trying to correct? I thought I was pointing at something.

Quote :
If man is to protect weakness he does so for personal advantage. He gains from it.
I save the forest because it offers me oxygen and a nice place to hunt or walk in.

Oh yes that stupid, weak forest just waiting for you to rescue it. From YOU and YOUR NATURE.

And that, my dear, is full circle. I think.


Are you on top? Or am I?

Ah. T'internet ain't it great. Sad

Take my hand. Bite it. Spit into it. Brush it way.

Was something offered?

Christ, women!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 am

[quote Satyr]One of them called herself Xev and another gendanken in another forum. [/quote]

Ah, the special ones. They could turn a phrase. And more.

How are they? I wonder. Those manly creatures.

Worships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 am

Satyr wrote:
Shit, these little implied insults have no affect on me. I accept my humanity and i am not insulted by it, as you are.
I am also frequently envious and I covet my neighbors wife. Is that a sin?
Okay ... you deride me by calling me a child then get offended when I put it back on you, ironic.

Who said I was the one that felt insulted by your measly-threats and taunts? Did I say that?

You can keep using them though if you believe it helps your case, as you please.


Satyr wrote:
You are truly sad.

Little boy, no matter how it may confuse you or make you feel bad, the female has sexual control.
You are truly sad.

Old goat, no matter how it may confuse you or make you feel bad, the female has sexual control...

...over HER OWN SUBMISSION.

I have already-made that point several times; so I agree with it.


Satyr wrote:
She welcomes the male penis within herself, takes the risk and accepts the burdens.
This is why civilization depended on subjugating this female sexual power. Her choice.

Forcing her, without her acceptance is rape.
That is the problem; she does not have the capability for refusing outside of her social group.

That is why sex must be rape. -- it is directly-tied to her Sociality. A man must buy into this, and lie, then it is no longer 'rape'.


Satyr wrote:
When you are accepted it is she that does all the preliminary work.
Man just sells, woman buys.
Yes, I know. Men act like tools in order to be used by her Sociality, because men are tools by function.

When a man takes responsibility over his own actions, then sex is rape insofar as he uses her to get what he wants.

This is what separates Truth from Lie. A husband does not love his wife; he just uses her for sex. The Lie is the signifier.


Satyr wrote:
You fool it is the girls that make the first move, with subtle ways. Are you so blind to it?
Girls, definitely *DO NOT* make the first move ... EVER!!!

They passively-antagonize and stimulate the penis into movement.

The penis is the movement-itself.

Your explanation is impossible by definition; women have no relation to First Cause.

Women have no, fucking, idea, what First Cause even is. It does not make sense to them; they cannot abstract.


Satyr wrote:
This is why the group is so important to her. Her small frame makes her vulnerable before and after impregnation.
The group provides a defense agaisnt male aggression. It protects her from rape so that she can then choose at her convenience or use the promise of her choice as a social tool and an alliance builder - social manipulation - pitting one male agaisnt another.
YES!!! -- the social group protects her from rape, from being used like a bitch/slut/whore!

The thing that you do not seem to understand is that Marriage is the alleviation from this distinction.

A woman is a slut/whore/prostitute only from a strictly-moral perspective. Yet, you pretend like this distinction has magically-disappeared, as if people do not take it into account anymore or at all. You are fucking blind. Men 'rape' when they take what they want without having to pay for it. It is the "being taken advantage of" that I already-talked about. That is Amerikan Non-culture. Do you understand??? A man rapes to free himself of his social obligations. His social obligation is bound by Marriage. If he breaks it, then the rape is complete. He steals from the woman. If you fuck a woman and wander off, away from your obligations to her and your progeny, then you have successfully-raped her. The advantage is yours. There is no rape without dominance. There is no sex without dominance.

And I never mentioned nor implied that 'sex-as-rape' was strictly-one way or another regarding gender. Can women rape men? -- perhaps. But then this admittance opens the door for female Will, which does not make any sense as I have shown. If a woman can only be a figurehead, then she is incapable of revolutionizing thought ... that demonstrates Mankind monopolizes Free Will. Yet, Womankind does not advance humanity in this way. It is more underhanded & passive. THINK OF ALL THE WOMEN WHO POST ON ANY PHILOSOPHY FORUM! Women react; men act! You cannot get away with the contrary-reasoning. By all means, if you think I am wrong, then try to prove your point to me...


Satyr wrote:
The penis is shaped the way it is because of what I said.
It's shape pulls out present sperm, before ejaculation occurs so as to increase the probability that his sperm will fertilize the egg.
There are even studies that indicate an increase in sperm production in a male who is separated from his mate for a long time.
Even if the male's mind is fooled or is sure that she has no cheated, his body is not. It produces more sperm knowing that females use sex as a manipulation device.

Grow the fuck up!!!!
You are not superior because you were born male, you idiot.
Your masculinity, even if questionable, is only an attitude.
Superiority is not a given, it must be earned!!!
You "Grow the fuck up!!!" Satyr.

You fucking-idiot, I never said nor implied that I was superior because I was born male!!!

Where the fuck did I say I was superior than anyone; what was the fucking context in which I said it!?!?


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
First, I need to mention that this need to copulate on her behalf is completely-passive.
What a sad little boy, you are.
There are women reading this, right now, laughing their asses off.
Why do I care about what women feel/act/do/say? Am I here to impress women?

Seriously-think about this, old goat, if your Alzheimers has not set in yet ... would I be here if the women left?

Do I or do I not love sophia? Do you know who or what that is???


As long as I'm not getting some pussy, I am essentially-free to think/act/do/say whatever I want.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
She does not have a penis, so she is never compelled to Act as far as the meaning goes (i.e. Will). What will does womankind have???
The same will an oyster does or a cow does or a m,an does or any organism does.

What changes is the strategy and the degree. one's will is stronger than another's.
One's will is direct and another indirect.
Great ... now let me compare my Will to a rock.

For all-intensive purposes, the rock appears to me as passive.

This same rule applies to females, from my perspective.

Males instigate Action, or more appropriately-speaking, thought-itself.


Satyr wrote:
you smiled; made yourself available.
No!!! -- I was only-being polite. My availability is reserved for those deserving of my presence, much like how you describe your "elitism". This is the way I have been since Elementary School, reserved from others. I did not even know why until recently. If I were provoked to free my Willpower, then I would wreak havoc on people. The masculine part of my spirit is constantly-enraged. I have been poked & prodded by every Other, because of the nature of this Beast. Just like every other man/male-animal out there, I have the bloodlust inside me to incite violence, kill, rape, pillage, plunder, take, steal, maim, crucify, etc. The only thing that stops me is Reason. -- I know the costs, benefits, pains, and gains of what it means to unleash my Will unto others. Nearly-every other man I have met feels this exact same thing as I do. All men suppress and repress this spirit inside of them. They lie to themselves to cover it up; they bury it deep. Yet, it still overflows and peaks out from the cracks. And it disgusts me when men lie about this. It makes me sick!!! The only men that come close to convincing me are those feminized, emasculated males, boys like Wonderer, who forgot what it means to hate, and to desire, and to lust with every ounce of your body. They forget these things, because they are a poison in this Day, in this Age. Whereas a few centuries ago, mankind had borders to run to and engage himself to the fullest of his capabilities. I want to fucking stretch my legs, do you not see this!?

Everything I say & do is controlled. I measure, I assess, and I reassess. When I see a woman that I want, which is very rare, then I change my behaviors toward the end of capturing her. But it never leaves my mind that I only want her for sex. If she ever catches onto this fact, then she will not succumb to me. Therefore, I must lie. I must practice & preach an interview that is fake and dishonest, in order to secure a pathetic, slave-wage job. THAT IS ALL THERE IS!!! And all women are stupid enough to fall for my lies, because I can do it better than any other guy. That is the only option for me in this world! I do not like it, but that is what I am left with. Rape a girl. There is nothing more. -- Lie. Do not "be yourself" because "being yourself" means that people are going to start dying. Do you understand yet?

Should I sew a swastika on my clothes and tattoo one onto my forehead, "you dumb fuck"?

Will that help me get laid, or get a job, in this world? What will being "honest" do for me?

I will tell you exactly what it will do ... it will leave pathetic you, with pathetic me, alone, on this pathetic forum.

Do you see how far-removed we are from Reality??? All other men are in this same position; $1000000000 will not help us.


Satyr wrote:
She smiled back: notifying you that she acknowledged your availability and is considering the offer.
Your later performance will determine her final decision.
She is evaluating you.

But before her turning her head, was she not wearing specific garments, walking in a specific way to garner male attention, one of which was yours?
Her bait.
How many have smiled at her and she's frowned back?

She's manipulating you, you sad fuck!!! and you don't even know it.
If you're going to rape her, why smile at all? Why the feminine game?
Because you are paying on her turf.
I do know it though. "Why the feminine game?" -- It is the only game in town.

The only way I do not rape her is if I run up to her, throw her to the ground, rip her clothes off her body, and fuck her on the street!

THAT is Truth. Anything less is a Lie, a rape. Figure it out.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Really!?!? -- where & when are women ever active of their own volition? Where are the 'female' trend setters???

And I do not mean passively-active, instead, "active-active". Show & tell me as you please...!
a woman is passive in regards to her willingness to accept authority and estalbished rules and beliefs.
Once there she manipulates the system from within, to her advantage.

Men defended female choice so as to ensure their accessibility to it and the probabilities that the offspring produced are his own.
Female sexual control had to be wrested away so as to include males that would never be smiled at, you fool.
I already-know all this shit.

You said nothing about the activity of the female-mind. The simple truth: it is passive & reactive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:11 am

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
This applies to the male-female difference as well. By degree, women cannot Act whereas mankind can.

That threshold is the actual-difference between Will & Submission. What is Woman doing except housing a child?
Then what is a man doing besides seeding one?

You are simple.

The fact that man can go beyond sex is due to this masculine challenging of all establishments. He questions his own sexuality and by doing so understands it and finds ways to cotnrol it. This is his advantage over a woman's blind acceptance and intuitive understanding.
The roles of men & women are quickly-changing, so it is difficult to say exactly-what the case is.

Woman's role has never changed: house the embryo. It's that simple. Man is outliving his usefulness, "you fool".

Womankind is comfortable, completely-at-ease with herself. She does not have to think, after all!


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
I know it is an act; it is quite easy for me to see-through whenever I interact with women.
If you really knew it was an act you wouldn't have said the stupidities you have.

Now you try to bury your error behind backtracking. so be it.
I have said nothing contradictory-yet, nice try though.


Satyr wrote:
Little boy, women are right about paternalism, because it represents a cotnrol over their sexual powers.
Its elimination means a return to primal behaviors. The end to family and male inclusion.
I have a word for you: "backlash".

Depression, suicide, wars, violence, rioting ... The beast known as man thrashes about when it comes to his demise.


Satyr wrote:
Did you actually read my The Feminization Of Mankind?
You certainly didn't understand it.
Odd, you certainly-did not understand much of what I posted here either...


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
No ... women create the conditions upon which the instigation occurs. Men undertake the actions, actively-speaking.
That's part of the illusion.
An unwanted approach soon faces a cruel ending - rejection.

Women not only place themselves in the right venues, advertise their intent with clothing and movement, but also instigate the approach with a look.
If they have not then they either reject or they evaluate on the fly.

Quote :
I have done no such thing as be fooled by another, let alone a woman. I see right through men & women both.

It is so easy for me to read people that nobody in my shoes would find this fact humorous.
I don't think so.

You are under the impression that it is you that is in control in the sexual game, especially now when female emancipation has returned female power back to them.

You see, the system, has no cock. It is the only male entity allowed but it has no biological presence. It's representatives can be either male or female...or a child as in the case of Chinese Emperors.

So, females, under its abstracted masculinity, can only choose from amongst emasculated, subordinated males.

This is where much of female confusion and dissatisfaction stems from.
They settle, for good enough.
Okay...

You seem to be missing the fact that a man can and will be able to control the womb, as has been accomplished in the past, through force.

Times change, yes, but the end of Feminism as we know it is not going to be a pretty one. The female mind is perfectly-willing to consume too much and kill herself in the process. I mean, take a look at Kriswest or maryshelley, two shining examples of women that have no-fucking-idea of the words they say. Yet, you magically-think that such feminine-minds are capable of sexual choice, except passively-so??? Are you nuts? These two bimbos cannot tell the difference between one and two. Yet you think they, women, have the power to 'choose' their mates!?!? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your logic contorts-itself here. Either women think like men, and they are equal, or they do not, Satyr. Figure it out.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Yes, but her 'towards' is a passive-one. She is swept away in the river.
we all are, you fool.

All life is resistance, not passive, to varying degrees.

When we say women re weak or passive we do not mean in an absolute way, but in reference to male weakness and passivity.
All value judgments are comparisons, not absolutes!!!!
I already-know!!!!!!!!! (need some more exclamations?) !!!!!!!!!!!!

I obviously-mean that women are passive, compared to men.

Swimming against the current does not benefit women in our world today.

In fact, going with the flow aids them, as portrayed by Ingenium.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
There is no Woman that is a Man, ever. If there were, then the definitions would be immediately-replaced by more accurate ones.
I've met females that were more masculine in thought, than you!

One of them called herself Xev and another gendanken in another forum.

That should trouble you.
Well, it does not trouble me.

Go and waste your time with them and do not bother me if it pleases you.

If they are so "masculine in thought", then perhaps you should reconsider where you spend your time philosophizing.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You are correct until your conclusion.

Double-negations do not provide evidence for any-possible positive values, at all. They cannot. In fact, double-negatives only provide for more negative forces in new forms & dimensions. Once you make a decision of resistance against a path already-set-in-motion, you cannot go back on it. Your new resistance is a new direction, a new form of Reality. And this creates different levels of male-logic. Retreading old paths would lead to a severe & gross regression of your spirit. I imagine you would probably-die if this were even possible. This notion may even define Death more clearly-than current accounts of death. It would be like reliving your childhood over-and-over-and-over again: purgatory.
Huh?
I am not explaining my metaphysics to you, here, if you continue to be so insubordinate toward me. Laughing


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
When a man gives into his sexual compulsion, he is buying into a Sociality.
No, you fool, to nature to his own limitations and death.
An immortal being would have no reason to replicate itself.

Reproductions offers the possibility of eternity. A false one since no ideal is ever reached.
He buys into Sociality regardless; he is naturally-compelled to sexually-procreate.

That is the only motivation behind the heart of man.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
When he has sex with a woman and escapes from the responsibilities implied that come with this Sociality, then this is "rape"!
Huh?
1) When any guy fucks any girl, he poses the risk of impregnating her.

2) The girl represents her Sociality, be it culture/religion/family/group.

3) If the guy is not prepared to honor his potential children, then the Sociality will outcast this man.

4) If the guy is adept at gaining sex without cost, then the Sociality will label him a "rapist", "pedophile", "sexual deviant", etc.

5) A guy must necessarily-buy-in, or Lie, in order to have Sex/Rape without being thrown into jail.

While the qualitative difference remains unchanged in the background. He is not "not a rapist". He just got away with lying...


Satyr wrote:
Then it is a tool of social interaction, yielded by feminine minds. Therefore males are being raped, if we take your convoluted reasoning seriously.
That can be the case ... I did not say otherwise.


Satyr wrote:
If a man will do anything, including subjugate himself to undignified work, to gain access to sex, then this is his fault.
If he is so controlled by his nature, his instincts, then this is his weakness.

Females merely use this weakness to their advantage. They are innocent because they mostly do not know that they are doing it.
I've, personally, witnessed men stoop down low to seduce a female who was so dumb one could only admire her tits and ass, and wonder if that was enough.
That is enough for her.

All a woman requires is pretense; she cannot tell the difference between True & False, for the life of her.

Why do you believe women are so fucking-dense that no matter what truth they confront, they will turn away from it???

They physically-cannot accept the truth that men only want them for their sex, no matter what, they will deny it, no matter what.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Woman cannot penetrate Man. She has no weapon. She has no point.

She has nothing to say or do, except remain passive ... the human Sex Act.
And yet she is the one that chooses by whom she will be impregnated...not you.
Wrong; I was the one who smiled at the girl remember? -- Pretense.

I don't fuck ugly girls, even though it is in my male-nature to do such a thing. Reason co-opts my decisions.

Don't get me wrong though, I would like to fuck every female on the planet, no matter how what the appearance. Reason overrides this impulse.


Satyr wrote:
The sexual act is an invasive one. This is why she takes great care to feel safe and retain her respectability and his resourceful help, afterward. Her capitulation must not threaten her, too greatly.
But she decides, not you....unless you RAPE HER...you idiot!!!!...and then face the social repercussions of this violation of her sexual power.
THE ONLY WAY A SEX ACT IS NOT RAPE IS IF THE MALE DID NOT LIE IN ORDER TO HAVE SEX.

And as it clearly-turns out, men *MUST* lie in order to procreate, and especially-marry.

Like you said-yourself, he must bow down, even if he does not mean it. And a woman ultimately-cannot tell the difference.


Satyr wrote:
I do believe this has gone on long enough.
Believe what you like. It is you who will face the consequences of your own misinterpretations and errors, not I.
Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Advocatus Diaboli
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Male
Number of posts : 68
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:43 am

Unreasonable wrote:
The penis is the movement-itself.

Sorry to interject but I gotta say, this comment made me burst out laughing. It sounds like some sort of buddhist meditation.

yessah, sa peenis is sa move-mant its-a-serf




lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 am

maryshelley wrote:
You are attempting to understand it.

Quote :
Yes.

Me too. Must we agree on your understanding or will you call me pathetic?
Are there not levels of understanding?

Does a cat understand the mouse as a man does?

Quote :
Aww, die.....? Is that the answer? Or, like dogs, look for another pack? Or have tantrums?
And so when a child loses a parent, before it has matured, - kept, as it were, in a perpetual state of adolescence by an overprotective parent with His own motives - (God dies) does not the child seek a new protective parent in the system or in another ideal or in another human being?

Having lost a parent, god is dead, does the child, not being able to fend for itself, not seek out a replacement?

This is the connection between childishness and the feminine.

Quote :
Mathematics? Physics?

What looks like chaos to you might be something else entirely to me.
Have mathematics, physics explained the entire universe or are they till debating it?

Listen, do you read anything I write or do you just fail to comprehend?
Reread what I said about chaos, in answer to YOUR question.

Your response tells me you either didn't understand or you are too busy trying to defend your myths that you fail to think about what I say.

Quote :
Um pa pa um pa pa everyone knows:

Simple to complex that's how it goes


Not chaotic, however.
This is truly remarkable.

Like I said, it's like talking to a child desperately trying to maintain his belief in the Tooth Fairy.
Reread what I said about Chaos, take your head out of your ass, and get back to me.


Quote :
Out of Africa. Via history. I don't need to see you to know that. I don't need to know you at all. But
maybe; just maybe humans are not all one species *cough* race. Have they had long enough to evolve. Perhaps our genes will tell us. And they are. Aren't they? Will you prove to me otherwise.

Darwin's original cell (or was it two; jury's still out) is it in you or me or both of us? It's in all of us here on earth. how flaming beautiful is that? Gender? You can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not really interested. To be honest.
i already knew that.
You are only truly interested in defending your mythologies, because they offer you peace and a sense of well-being.

This is where you show, even if I do not see you, your needful desperation in denial and casual dismissal.
Quote :
Anyway on with the entertainment....
Shit, if i had a dollar for every time an idiot used that tactic to dismiss me when he, firstly, admitted that (s)he isn't really interested in reality but in mythology and that (s)he can't really justify his/her positions to anyone with an I.Q. above 120.

Quote :
What do you think children need? And if children need something (anything?) how are they to get it? And, more importantly, as you purport to have a child how will you provide what it needs?
I will try to teach him how to think, so that one day he will not need me to protect him or give him anything.
I will try to teach him to be independent and distinct from me and so from all others.

Quote :
Wonder if you will whether those children for whom I have responsibility can fish for themselves and if so who taught them?

But when all the edible fish are gone....because some greedy fisherman has over exploited them......

Well that's life. That's nature. Isn't it.
How unfair is that?

Maybe bitching and begging and crying will help.

I know, why don't we make selfishness a sin, and so ensure that everyone will have fish.

Quote :
My feminism? The elites. Strife. Vive le republik. Would you have a king and lose your head for your treachery? Or have the king lose his for a parliament? To whom do you swear alliegance my liege? All for one or one for all? Or do you set yourself apart from all that Philosophy King. Witch??? It is difficult. Sterilise the women, I say. Or burn them. Sluts.
Oh woman, now you are reverting to sarcasm when yuor reason fails you.

You keep on talking about resource management, pathetic creature, and about how unjust nature is.

Shit, even a farmer knows to not over-exploit his resources. This is bad management, caused by stupidity.

Quote :
Yes. Keep it simple, stupid. Burn the books. Tear down the library. Start again. Why don't you?
This is an example of how you understand what I am saying.

Now, you resort to vilifying my positions, using these exaggerated, simplistic, interpretations, casting them as ideas I propose, and then presenting yourself as the righteously wronged.

Maybe I'm like Hitler. Use that emotionally loaded angle.
You can't reason agaisnt me so you choose the emotinoal effect.

Bravo!!!!
Woman, I've seen this shit before. I know your kind.
This is only effective to the retarded.

Are those the ones you wish to sway?

Quote :
Pot; kettle; black.
This isn't even an argument. It's an insinuation.

I know I am, but so are you!!!
So there!!!
Nya, nya, nya-nya na....thee I WIN!!!

Fuck this is sad.

Quote :
Look again at the list. Revolutionaries there. But you don't see because you are blind. You have acid in your eyes.
Who, Angelou? Thatcher?

Bit players with minimal impact playing institutionalized roles?
Which one revolutionized human thought?
Nightingale?

Quote :
You added Oprah Winfrey she wasn't on my list but yes she's a phenomenon now I come to think of it. But you would have them excluded, wouldn't you those black women because what they represent makes you what uncomfortable? You see their black faces and their female forms and, oh yes the rest is history?
Ha, Ha!!!

Brittney Spears is also a phenomenon...a social one.
Maybe her gorgeous ass makes me uncomfortable enough to exclude her from a group that affected human destony and broadened human thinking.

Oprah?!!!
Are you serious?

Quote :
You brought them up not me, so what about them? To be idealised? Certainly not. Selling a product. Absolutely.
Modern day Platos, all of them.

This is worse than I thought.

Quote :
Influence. Changed human thought. Yes. Very much so. The most intelligent person in the world? No. But tell me who was the most intelligent person in the world? A man, probably. And that is important isn't it? It's the only thing that matters if it matters to you.
You are going hysterical now.

Let's add some more influential people:

Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Jim Jones, fuck if it weren't for stupid people what would we do?

Quote :
Thatcher was included as a woman who revolutionised something in Britain. Not the first man. The first woman. She was, however, accused of acting like a man. That's why she is in my list. She's damned one way or the other. Do you get it yet?
and she, in your mind, is at par with a Spinoza or a Marx or a Newton.

If we include two-bit politicians in the mix we'll have a list a mile long.
Reagen was pretty influential... and he was famous and a leader of a country so he msut have been a genius.
So is George W, come to think of it.
Another brilliant intellect.
Quote :

Pol pot, Hitler, Stalin, Kiang Kai Check (spelling?), the Emporer of Japan, George Bush, George W Bush, the Shah of Iran, Saddam Hussein on another list entirely.
They "you don't like them" one.
I know reality should be judged by how it makes us feel.

Thatcher makes you feel hopeful. She inspired you, so she must be the same as Kant.

This is pathetic.

Quote :
Do the majority of humans still believe in god? So much for your revolutionaries.
I cannot be held accountable for what animals believe in.
you think popularity is an indication of intelligence?
Are you serious?

Quote :
Just answer the question, can't you?
The answer is NO...but man intervenes so as to build a house and not get wet when it rains.


Quote :
Claiming innocence am I? Where?
yuor little game where you rile agaisnt exploitation all the while living from its benefits. you don't even see how you exploit others daily and then allow yourself to be used, in turn, to guarantee their cooperation in the economic agreement.

You use your friends for comfort and support and advise and company and they use you in return. Sometimes you use them more or they use you more, and so the exploitation is called cooperation. then it is a balanced relationship. If it goes off balance it is called exploitation and dissolved.

Yet, exploitation happens daily.
A mother gives to her child, exploiting the fact that it carries her genes or as a way of continuing her beliefs and offering her the comfort of renewed existence.

Quote :
Yep. Extinction: Die. Decay. Grow. Consume. Defacate. Breathe. Which cell are you and which cell am I? Have you spotted it yet? The dinosaur.
And what did the extinction of the dinosaur make possible?
The success of the mammals that resulted in humanity.

The cycle of life.
Another's death means my life and my death means another's life.


Quote :
Am I trying to correct? I thought I was pointing at something.
At your navel?

Quote :
Oh yes that stupid, weak forest just waiting for you to rescue it. From YOU and YOUR NATURE.

And that, my dear, is full circle. I think.
Rescue it from my own over-exploitation.

I don't protect the forest for its sake, but for my sake.
Self-discipline - postponed gratification - investment.

I don't comfort the friend for his sake, because I really am affected by his personal problems, but so as to retain his good graces.
I empathize, trying to understand his dilemma, I may even share in it, because I am as he is, and so feel compassion (shared emotion) but not necessarily.
My empathy may expose how much more week he is, in relation to me. His problem may be one I would have never been foolish enough to have.
But I refrain from exposing this, because his friendship may offer another advantage to me.

Quote :
Are you on top? Or am I?

Ah. T'internet ain't it great. Sad

Take my hand. Bite it. Spit into it. Brush it way.

Was something offered?

Christ, women!!
It's unfortunate that reality is so distressing to you.

Where else but on the internet could we be this honest?
In a face-to-face you would think me a nice guy...funny....a little quirky or mysterious, even interesting, but you would have no, fuckin' idea, child.

I wonder how much of the others in your immediate environment you see...you REALLY see.
How many pedophiles lurk behind those bourgeois smiles and tidy ties?
How many self-controlled killers, rapists?
How many talented hypocrites and fake friends?

Dear woman, you cannot even accept the reality of what is you.
I doubt you can perceive or accept the selfish motives behind your seemingly selfless acts of compassion.
How many trees have you destroyed by wiping your ass or writing poetry in your diary or buying your clever little furniture.

The worse kind of exploiter is the one that pretends it is for the other's own good that (s)he uses them and abuses them.
The worse kind of hypocrite is the one that lies to himself/herself.

These are the ones that are capable of atrocities under the name of innocent righteousness.

Give me a break, woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 am

Finally,

A wonderful contribution by Advocatus Diaboli...

I have been waiting weeks for this, masterpiece (?) of a response...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:46 am

maryshelley wrote:


Ah, the special ones. They could turn a phrase. And more.

How are they? I wonder. Those manly creatures.

Worships.
Ah, so you are from the old times.

too bad you would never dare speak your name.

I, on the other hand, use the same old monikers.
I have nothing to be afraid of or to be ashamed of.
You must.

Yes, weren't they glorious?
Rare, as females go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 am

Unreasonable wrote:
Finally,

A wonderful contribution by Advocatus Diaboli...

I have been waiting weeks for this, masterpiece (?) of a response...
Why did you alter my group by taking off SS and my lawyer?

Are you that spiteful and envious?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 am

I make the groups around here.

If this function is abused, then I will take it away.

It merely-serves as a signifier of who is capable of what to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Advocatus Diaboli
Active Idealist
Active Idealist


Male
Number of posts : 68
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 am

What dulcet tone strokes my ear?

Was I Philosophy King for second? Did I truly taste such sweet nectar?

It must be a dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 am

Let's see if I can rescue this crap from the cesspool of self-deceit...

Unreasonable wrote:




Satyr wrote:
You are truly sad.

Little boy, no matter how it may confuse you or make you feel bad, the female has sexual control.
You are truly sad.

Old goat, no matter how it may confuse you or make you feel bad, the female has sexual control...

...over HER OWN SUBMISSION.

I have already-made that point several times; so I agree with it.
Then there is no rape when it is she who willingly gives in to her own need.

Man submits to the sexual need, no less.

Quote :
Girls, definitely *DO NOT* make the first move ... EVER!!!
Then you are blind to it, little boy.

They do not do it consciously, but they send out messages of 'come hither'.
If they didn't, you wouldn't have a chance. Unless, you RAPED them...ignored the fact that they didn't care for you.

Quote :
YES!!! -- the social group protects her from rape, from being used like a bitch/slut/whore!

The thing that you do not seem to understand is that Marriage is the alleviation from this distinction.
You take what you've read from em, twist it into a caricature, and then project it as your own.

Yes, you fool, and the system is a masculine entity, protecting its females from unwanted sexual aggression.
She benefits from this and that is why females defend society and are more willing to surrender to it.

Therefore, little boy, whatever sexual activity occurs, does so because she wants it.

Quote :
A woman is a slut/whore/prostitute only from a strictly-moral perspective. Yet, you pretend like this distinction has magically-disappeared, as if people do not take it into account anymore or at all. You are fucking blind. Men 'rape' when they take what they want without having to pay for it. It is the "being taken advantage of" that I already-talked about. That is Amerikan Non-culture. Do you understand??? A man rapes to free himself of his social obligations. His social obligation is bound by Marriage. If he breaks it, then the rape is complete. He steals from the woman. If you fuck a woman and wander off, away from your obligations to her and your progeny, then you have successfully-raped her. The advantage is yours. There is no rape without dominance. There is no sex without dominance.
Males always pay for it, in one way or another.
When a male protects his female or the offspring she;'s produced by him...he is paying.
When he offers attention and a drink or compassion or safety, he is paying.

When he takes without giving he is assaulted by the group or by the male, the individual or the masculine institution, that protects her from unwanted attentions.
So, when a female accepts she is not raped, you child.

If you are advocating raping and pillaging, as an outsider, then do so and face the consequences.
Women can abort fetuses they do not want.
You have to play her game to make her carry through with what you desire her to carry through.

You cannot antagonize the herd you rely upon to feed yourself. It is better if you treat them with some kindness and they will produce more for you.
Quote :

You fucking-idiot, I never said nor implied that I was superior because I was born male!!!

Where the fuck did I say I was superior than anyone; what was the fucking context in which I said it!?!?
Your every post, for the past few months, did just that.
You went as far as to state that women don't think, because their thinking is of a lesser quality and most often dependent.

Are you ill?
What is wrong with you?
I already know that not all is well with you.
But what is it?
Some form of Asperger's syndrome or some other form of autism?

Quote :
Why do I care about what women feel/act/do/say? Am I here to impress women?
If you wish to have sex with them you do.

Quote :
Seriously-think about this, old goat, if your Alzheimers has not set in yet ... would I be here if the women left?

Do I or do I not love sophia? Do you know who or what that is???
Teach me Greek, little boy.

Quote :

As long as I'm not getting some pussy, I am essentially-free to think/act/do/say whatever I want.
Then do so.

Females are not necessary if sex has lost its control over you.
Bet here we ARE talking about sex, are we not?

Quote :
No!!! -- I was only-being polite.
This does not negate anything I said.
your motive is irrelevant. How it was interpreted does. Her smile back, was your interpretation.

She might of been thinking:

"What the fuck is that loser smiling at?!"

Correct interpretation is the key.
I wasn't there, but I'm positively sure that she gave off other signals that exposed her motives and inner reaction to yours.
Maybe you are unable to pick them up and read them accurately.

Quote :
I did not even know why until recently. If I were provoked to free my Willpower, then I would wreak havoc on people. The masculine part of my spirit is constantly-enraged. I have been poked & prodded by every Other, because of the nature of this Beast. Just like every other man/male-animal out there, I have the bloodlust inside me to incite violence, kill, rape, pillage, plunder, take, steal, maim, crucify, etc. The only thing that stops me is Reason. -- I know the costs, benefits, pains, and gains of what it means to unleash my Will unto others. Nearly-every other man I have met feels this exact same thing as I do. All men suppress and repress this spirit inside of them. They lie to themselves to cover it up; they bury it deep. Yet, it still overflows and peaks out from the cracks. And it disgusts me when men lie about this. It makes me sick!!! The only men that come close to convincing me are those feminized, emasculated males, boys like Wonderer, who forgot what it means to hate, and to desire, and to lust with every ounce of your body. They forget these things, because they are a poison in this Day, in this Age. Whereas a few centuries ago, mankind had borders to run to and engage himself to the fullest of his capabilities. I want to fucking stretch my legs, do you not see this!?
You are right about Wonderer.

Be careful how much you stretch.

Quote :
Everything I say & do is controlled. I measure, I assess, and I reassess. When I see a woman that I want, which is very rare, then I change my behaviors toward the end of capturing her. But it never leaves my mind that I only want her for sex. If she ever catches onto this fact, then she will not succumb to me. Therefore, I must lie. I must practice & preach an interview that is fake and dishonest, in order to secure a pathetic, slave-wage job. THAT IS ALL THERE IS!!! And all women are stupid enough to fall for my lies, because I can do it better than any other guy. That is the only option for me in this world! I do not like it, but that is what I am left with. Rape a girl. There is nothing more. -- Lie. Do not "be yourself" because "being yourself" means that people are going to start dying. Do you understand yet?
Been there, done that.

Now the secret to a succesful hunt, is masking your scent, and reading your prey....knowing it....understanding it....empathizing with it.

She will let herself be fucked, if you do this.
This is not rape.

Everyone and everything is a resource to everyone else.
some just do not want to admit it to themselves, because their ideals prevents such honesty and they wish to preserve the romantic purity of it all. the childish enjoyment of it.

Still, not rape.

Quote :
I do know it though. "Why the feminine game?" -- It is the only game in town.

The only way I do not rape her is if I run up to her, throw her to the ground, rip her clothes off her body, and fuck her on the street!
Because she is protected AND because you will accomplish more if you seduce her and make her want to be fucked by you.

Quote :

You said nothing about the activity of the female-mind. The simple truth: it is passive & reactive.
All minds, you idiot, are reactive.

Activity is what existence is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 am

Unreasonable wrote:
I make the groups around here.

If this function is abused, then I will take it away.

It merely-serves as a signifier of who is capable of what to me.
Then you are an afraid little boy, and this is your pathetic little playground.

Shall I leave then, and allow you to play with your little friends?

All that shit about free-speech was just you trying to convince yourself you are in it seeking reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:28 am

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
What dulcet tone strokes my ear?

Was I Philosophy King for second? Did I truly taste such sweet nectar?

It must be a dream.
Yes, but like a jealous trollop, the resident administrator, does to others what was done unto him.

All a childish game, for him, where he plays grownup and talks about circles with centers, in his head no less, and rape, because he can then imagine himself raping and pillaging like a Mongol.

And my status as Philosopher king, but a symbolic privilege...like the queen of England.
No power, just image.

I'm here to fulfill this little boy's needy ego. Make him feel special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
maryshelley
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:53 am

Satyr wrote:


Where else but on the internet could we be this honest?
In a face-to-face you would think me a nice guy...funny....a little quirky or mysterious, even interesting, but you would have no, fuckin' idea, child.

I wonder how much of the others in your immediate environment you see...you REALLY see.
How many pedophiles lurk behind those bourgeois smiles and tidy ties?
How many self-controlled killers, rapists?
How many talented hypocrites and fake friends?


You are a faker then; just like everyone else.

You expose yourself.

My immediate environment? Can't see the wood for the trees. Just how I like it. Not many people. Around.

Intellectual giants one and all. Aren't they, satyrs?

Rhetorical question. By the way.

I changed my name and left sciforums because some racist cunt was hounding me btw. Followed me around the internet for a while. The weakling. But I make sure I can smell them out wherever they are. Cunts and bitches and dicks all smell the same. As do the peadophiles, rapists, hypocrites and baby killers. They hide here on the internet with their friends. Only human. Smell them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 am

given that I am here only to educate you, this is my last post.

I do not function well under captivity, and little boys playing man, make me wish I were not human at all.
Quote :

Woman's role has never changed: house the embryo. It's that simple. Man is outliving his usefulness, "you fool".

Womankind is comfortable, completely-at-ease with herself. She does not have to think, after all!
Little child, my Feminization of Man included females.

Only a pathetic, needy little minds, like yours, would have failed to see the repeated mentioning of this FACT!!!!

Of course women have also been feminized further, made prissy, delicate, demanding, soft.
They were once females worthy of a man.

now, they are worthy of immitation men, metrosexuals, asking 'Where are all the real me." and unable to deal with them if and when they find one.

Quote :
Okay...

You seem to be missing the fact that a man can and will be able to control the womb, as has been accomplished in the past, through force.
Really?
Was it not I that told you so? You admitted that much.

The control was called paternalism.

Seduction is not rape.
That would man that by me convincing you have raped you.

What feminine dramatics.
When I beat a dog to my will, it is different than when I train him with my will.

Nuance, you simpleton, nuance.

Quote :
Times change, yes, but the end of Feminism as we know it is not going to be a pretty one. The female mind is perfectly-willing to consume too much and kill herself in the process. I mean, take a look at Kriswest or maryshelley, two shining examples of women that have no-fucking-idea of the words they say. Yet, you magically-think that such feminine-minds are capable of sexual choice, except passively-so??? Are you nuts? These two bimbos cannot tell the difference between one and two. Yet you think they, women, have the power to 'choose' their mates!?!? Laughing Laughing Laughing
They have no intelelctual worth, but intuitively they sense that what I say is true...or else they would not be obsessed with me.

They are attracted to the power of my truth, despite themselves.

They speak against it and then act in accordance to it.
I have said as much.

Still, I cannot fuck them, unless they choose it.

Quote :
Your logic contorts-itself here. Either women think like men, and they are equal, or they do not, Satyr. Figure it out.
see, for you it's all in absolutes.
ALL females are feminine, and ALL males are masculine.

I'm telling you that females are more inclined toward feminine thinknig and attributes but not necessarily so, as all males are inclined towards masculine traits.
Biology affects potential, but it does not totally determine it.

They take nurture as the absolute and you take nature.
More often than not a female will display the usual female crap and absence of any ability to think independently....but this does not mean the desire to do so, the masculine rejection of conformity is totally absent.

Degree, you imbecile.
Percentages.

Quote :
1) When any guy fucks any girl, he poses the risk of impregnating her.
This is not a risk to him, unless it is imposed as a social responsibility.

Zero risk. If his offspring fail, he impregnates another.
Small investment.

Only society imposes the responsibility by limiting his possible mates.

Females think only they have been repressed by society.
This is how stupid they are.

They discover that when after they have supposedly emancipated themselves they discovered that in the process they have also freed some men from family responsibilities. Then they intervene claiming that it's not right for a man to not support his children....calling them dead-beats, demanding child-support as a right.

Quote :
While the qualitative difference remains unchanged in the background. He is not "not a rapist". He just got away with lying...
Little boy, it isn't rape as long as the female submitted to it willingly....fooled or not.

It isn't armed robbery if the victim was tricked into giving his money.

It's still considered 'wrong" by most, but it isn't the same.

Quote :
Wrong; I was the one who smiled at the girl remember? -- Pretense.
What males you think that the reciprocal smile was not pretense?

Women are masters at bullshit...even when they buy into it themselves.
This is what makes them so effective socially.

Quote :

THE ONLY WAY A SEX ACT IS NOT RAPE IS IF THE MALE DID NOT LIE IN ORDER TO HAVE SEX.
A lie, you little child is not violence or force.

That you equate the two says soemthing about you, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Drone
Animated Voice
Animated Voice


Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:03 am

Satyr wrote:
You haven't even understood in what way I use the terms masculine/feminine.

You still think having a penis makes you masculine in attitude.

have I ever said that?

I don't think this will make any difference here, Satyr, but for me this 'issue' is much less complicated or even less interesting than it is for you and UR. I see male/female as a natural distinction, I do think we males are different from females and that we have a different role in nature than them, the only thing that I do not accept is that males are essentially superior to women, in any sense of this word



Satyr wrote:
I'm here to fulfill this little boy's needy ego. Make him feel special.

no, you're here to show everybody how profound and brilliant you are...

but I see that UR is starting to react against the influence you make upon him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am

maryshelley wrote:


You are a faker then; just like everyone else.

You expose yourself.
What makes you think i want to hide, here?

Woman, this is the place I show my self.
The only place I can fully do so.

the sad thing about people like you is that yuor own duplicity is so thick that you actually believe you are being genuine.
That's why, even here, none of you can even dream of dropping those social masks.

You have no persona besides the pretense.

The lies are your truths.

As I've said, you all are the vilest form of hypocrite...the one that has bought into his/her own bullshit and forgets or denies his real self, trying to maintain the delusion as his preferred reality.

Quote :
My immediate environment? Can't see the wood for the trees. Just how I like it. Not many people. Around.

Intellectual giants one and all. Aren't they, satyrs?
Not Satyrs if they beleive in the bullshit they use to socialize.
Quote :

I changed my name and left sciforums because some racist cunt was hounding me btw. Followed me around the internet for a while. The weakling. But I make sure I can smell them out wherever they are. Cunts and bitches and dicks all smell the same. As do the peadophiles, rapists, hypocrites and baby killers. They hide here on the internet with their friends. Only human. Smell them?
Oh, I smell somehting alright.

It's too bad you don't want to own up to your heritage also.
The idea that environment only affected the skin, or the outer physicality, is as preposterous as anything else you've said.

Does reality frighten you?
Is the world unjust?

That's just too bad, now, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Satyr
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 51
Location : The Edge
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 am

Drone wrote:
Satyr wrote:
You haven't even understood in what way I use the terms masculine/feminine.

You still think having a penis makes you masculine in attitude.

have I ever said that?

I don't think this will make any difference here, Satyr, but for me this 'issue' is much less complicated or even less interesting than it is for you and UR.
That's because, the simpleton that you are, you only understand the fucking, sex, part.

The political, social, metaphysical aspects of this topic escapes you.

That's how stupid you are.

Quote :
I see male/female as a natural distinction, I do think we males are different from females and that we have a different role in nature than them, the only thing that I do not accept is that males are essentially superior to women, in any sense of this word
so, there's a 'natural disntiction' but they are the same unnaturally?

Shit man, keep on talking. We were missing a town fool.

For some reason you remind me of Smears.

Quote :
no, you're here to show everybody how profound and brilliant you are...
That too.bounce

Quote :
but I see that UR is starting to react against the influence you make upon him...
There's you conveniently interpreting events.

What he is reacting to, you simpleton, is my non-acceptance of him as my prized pupil, my protegee, my student, my equal.

That's his only beef.
He uses my ideas, parrots my words, repeats my opinions and then is disheartened by the fact that I do not consider him as adequate as I do Advocatus Diaboli or SS.

The latter being female, as well. THAT must hurt.

But, frankly, his performance in the dominance equated to rape and the circle having a center, because it does in his mind, as well as subtle hints at mental problems make him distasteful to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://calicantsar.blogspot.com/
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am

Satyr wrote:
Let's see if I can rescue this crap from the cesspool of self-deceit...
Let us see if I can put this illiterate sack of shit in his place once and for all...


Satyr wrote:
Then there is no rape when it is she who willingly gives in to her own need.

Man submits to the sexual need, no less.
She cannot submit to a man who is lying to her, by definition.

She is submitting to a persona, a pretense. This is the rape: failed promises, empty words.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Girls, definitely *DO NOT* make the first move ... EVER!!!
Then you are blind to it, little boy.

They do not do it consciously, but they send out messages of 'come hither'.

If they didn't, you wouldn't have a chance. Unless, you RAPED them...ignored the fact that they didn't care for you.
If they do not consciously-do it, then they are not responsible for it.

It is a re-act-ion! This is why any male dolt can read The Game and "score" with hot chicks; it is not difficult.


Satyr wrote:
You take what you've read from em, twist it into a caricature, and then project it as your own.

Yes, you fool, and the system is a masculine entity, protecting its females from unwanted sexual aggression.

She benefits from this and that is why females defend society and are more willing to surrender to it.

Therefore, little boy, whatever sexual activity occurs, does so because she wants it.
No, old man, sex occurs because the penis was erect. This is the 'male' differentiation of Will.


Satyr wrote:
Males always pay for it, in one way or another.
No, he does not. He can run away; he can lie open-faced; he can strike the woman down. This is Morality.


Satyr wrote:
When a male protects his female or the offspring she;'s produced by him...he is paying.
When he offers attention and a drink or compassion or safety, he is paying.

When he takes without giving he is assaulted by the group or by the male, the individual or the masculine institution, that protects her from unwanted attentions.
So, when a female accepts she is not raped, you child.
That depends on the extent of the Lie, "you idiot".


Satyr wrote:
If you are advocating raping and pillaging, as an outsider, then do so and face the consequences.
Women can abort fetuses they do not want.
You have to play her game to make her carry through with what you desire her to carry through.

You cannot antagonize the herd you rely upon to feed yourself. It is better if you treat them with some kindness and they will produce more for you.
That is exactly my fucking-point!!!

This is what necessitates the Lie I have been talking about!!!



Satyr wrote:
Your every post, for the past few months, did just that.

You went as far as to state that women don't think, because their thinking is of a lesser quality and most often dependent.
Women do not 'think'! Define 'think', if you even can.

Does a rock think? Does a blade of grass think? Does a lion think? Does a feminized man think? Does a woman think?

Quality & Degree, "you dipshit", is the measure between these things. Does Einstein think???


Satyr wrote:
Are you ill?
What is wrong with you?
I already know that not all is well with you.
But what is it?
Some form of Asperger's syndrome or some other form of autism?
How the fuck should I know what is wrong with me, am I a doctor of medicine?

People are what is wrong with me. And, sadly-stating, you are the closest thing I have to a person I can relate with.

It's fucking pathetic; I do not like it any better than you do. You are here; I am here. That is it! Who else cares for Reason?

Tell me!


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
Why do I care about what women feel/act/do/say? Am I here to impress women?
If you wish to have sex with them you do.
That is exactly-the case! Women are only good for their sex; I have never changed that position of mine.

A woman's sex is her practicality. Men & women speak two different languages.


Satyr wrote:
Teach me Greek, little boy.
In due time, you could be so lucky.

Keep playing to my good side old fart and I may just entertain you for old times sakes.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
As long as I'm not getting some pussy, I am essentially-free to think/act/do/say whatever I want.
Then do so.

Females are not necessary if sex has lost its control over you.
Bet here we ARE talking about sex, are we not?
No shit we are! My point has been that the male-female divide is what propels everything forward.

If men are stuck discussing shit with one another, then what point is there? Philosophy is not so kind.

We are tied to this world. -- by gravity. Talk about whatever you want...


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
No!!! -- I was only-being polite.
This does not negate anything I said.
your motive is irrelevant. How it was interpreted does. Her smile back, was your interpretation.

She might of been thinking:

"What the fuck is that loser smiling at?!"

Correct interpretation is the key.
I wasn't there, but I'm positively sure that she gave off other signals that exposed her motives and inner reaction to yours.
Maybe you are unable to pick them up and read them accurately.
No, you still do not get it...

Did I give a shit for her??? That is the key. Is she worth my time, not the other way around.

I am the one that creates Action. And I see this throughout every 'male'-interaction. Woman is a copy of Man, a lesser.

And if you cannot see within the generalities and specifics that I pierce through, then nevermind answering me!


Satyr wrote:
Been there, done that.

Now the secret to a succesful hunt, is masking your scent, and reading your prey....knowing it....understanding it....empathizing with it.

She will let herself be fucked, if you do this.
This is not rape.
It is rape from the beginning! Society as we know it today requires that Man become a lesser version of Himself.

The world I live in, today, here & now, requires that I Lie to get what I want. -- fuck that. I will remain an outcast.


Satyr wrote:
Everyone and everything is a resource to everyone else.
some just do not want to admit it to themselves, because their ideals prevents such honesty and they wish to preserve the romantic purity of it all. the childish enjoyment of it.

Still, not rape.
Taking without honor is rape. Without the concept of Honor, then all Sex is Rape, by definition. That is all I see around me, swine.

What honor do you have? You would swallow this world if you could; you would choke.


Satyr wrote:
Because she is protected AND because you will accomplish more if you seduce her and make her want to be fucked by you.
NO! -- by that point I have already-given in to the Sociality that she-herself has bought into. If she is a slave to Amerikan Non-culture, then that Non-culture is all she can offer me. She has no class; she is a slut/whore. Yet, the Western Mindset is brought up on Christian Piety & Marriage. Without a man's word, he has no promise to her. My promise is this: I want to fuck her ... that is all! -- no games, no duplicity, nothing. Every interaction I have had with people throughout my entire life has required this duplicity. I am sick of it.

The Amerikan Woman now consists of this: I will go throw my virginity away, and then falsely-believe I still have a feminine value in this world (which I do not). I just cannot live with this line-of-thought. Nearly-every other country in the world recognizes this for what it is. If a woman has sex before marriage, then she actually-is a slut/sloven/whore/trash. That is the way it is! Hell, you know what, I do not even care so much about that fact in-and-of-itself. What pisses me off is the lying involved from all sides. People have the nerve to tell *ME* how the world is, when they cannot point-out a Cause/Reason for any particular thing. What the fuck do they know except what their parents & institution has already-taught them? I was fed the same lies & bullshit.

So now, you have this dialogue where you are talking to *ME* about rape when you and others do not even know what it constitutes? -- what kind of domination is required? When is a rape not a rape, when one party feels good??? You have defeated your own argument! I have pointed that out! The woman cannot differentiate between the Truth and the Lie. She does not know she is raped until she is betrayed, until the Man comes out from beneath the skin. He was just using her for sex. That was it! And he was pretentious/ignorant enough to lie about it in the first place? Where did this lie originate from, from Romanticism? No, it clearly-did not. It came from Feminism and its broken ideology. Romanticism does not put Woman on a pedestal; the ideal of Romanticism was inter-class sexuality, between rich-and-poor, have and have-not. The honor involved in Romanticism died when Equality was introduced between the sexes. Here, you have females/women erroneously-believing that they are men, or that they can sufficiently-act like men, which they cannot, and then you send them out into the world with a flawed mentality. I can have sex, as a woman, and not pay the price (of being a whore)!!!

This is what outsiders to Amerikan Non-culture find exceedingly-repulsive. There is a grave loss of respect, dignity, and honor when it comes to Amerika, obviously-so, for the reasons I have stated. Amerika, in essence, acts like a whore of an ideology, and then produces a picture-perfect image of childish ignorance, naivety, and beauty.

Hey look, I was gang-banged by 20-men and they all cummed on my face. But I'm still a virgin! *tee-hee*

FUCK THAT SHIT, I FIND IT DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not for the sake that the stupid bitch is a god-damned whore, but because she thinks she is not one!!! She thinks she is Man.

I WOULD NOT MIND THIS AT ALL IF PEOPLE RECOGNIZED IT FOR WHAT IT IS/WAS.


Satyr wrote:
Quote :
You said nothing about the activity of the female-mind. The simple truth: it is passive & reactive.
All minds, you idiot, are reactive.

Activity is what existence is.
No, "you dumb-fuck", activity defines the Individual.


Satyr wrote:
Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
What dulcet tone strokes my ear?

Was I Philosophy King for second? Did I truly taste such sweet nectar?

It must be a dream.
Yes, but like a jealous trollop, the resident administrator, does to others what was done unto him.

All a childish game, for him, where he plays grownup and talks about circles with centers, in his head no less, and rape, because he can then imagine himself raping and pillaging like a Mongol.

And my status as Philosopher king, but a symbolic privilege...like the queen of England.
No power, just image.
What powers do you want, stupid fuck?

Maybe if you politely-ask me what you want, then I will give it to you.

Do you want Administrator powers???

Why do you not ask for them, cock-sucker? Shall I give this forum away to whoever asks for it???

Maybe I will give them to you so you can deal with a website full of ingrates and childish shit-packers.


Satyr wrote:
I'm here to fulfill this little boy's needy ego. Make him feel special.
That's right; get used to it bitch. Feed me.


Satyr wrote:
Unreasonable wrote:
I make the groups around here.

If this function is abused, then I will take it away.

It merely-serves as a signifier of who is capable of what to me.
Then you are an afraid little boy, and this is your pathetic little playground.

Shall I leave then, and allow you to play with your little friends?
Go for it, cock-sucker. You are getting on my nerves now anyway.


Satyr wrote:
All that shit about free-speech was just you trying to convince yourself you are in it seeking reality.
What the fuck have you done around here that is so special?

You want administrative powers ... do you???


If you do not, then shut your fucking mouth and keep it that way.

Anybody who thinks they can do this job better than I is welcome to step-up at anytime.

I will probably-give my position away freely, you stupid fuck.


How about I hand this site over to Advocatus Diaboli and see how far it goes from there; does that sound good???


Last edited by Unreasonable on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 am

Satyr wrote:
Quote :
THE ONLY WAY A SEX ACT IS NOT RAPE IS IF THE MALE DID NOT LIE IN ORDER TO HAVE SEX.
A lie, you little child is not violence or force.
A lie is *BOTH* violence and force, you dolt.


Satyr wrote:
That you equate the two says soemthing about you, doesn't it?
That you are able to differentiate the two says something about you, doesn't it?

Yes, it says that you are a senseless wretch with no concept of Duty or Honor, you empty cur.

Go serve yourself Wanderer; maybe if you stretch far enough on your own, without anybody to help you, then you can bend far enough to suck your own dick.

Do you even have a Word when all you preach are Lies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:57 am

You want your boy & girl follower to be Philosopher Kings Satyr???

Is that what you want so that you are not "censored", you stupid child?

So be it. I will allow you the function of what I thought would be reserved for honest intellectuals.

You asked for it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unreasonable
Animated Voice
Animated Voice
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 728
Age : 34
Location : Purgatory
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:01 pm

There it is finished.

And now that I must look upon such cretins with respect, I may as well step down from my Administrator position.

You want it, big boy, or were you just full of shit??? -- cock sucker?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Feminization of Man   

Back to top Go down
 
The Feminization of Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fashion & Feminization
» Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man:
» The Modern Emasculation and Feminization

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidents Philosophy Forum :: Sociology-
Jump to: