The so called supernatural and paranormal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fool
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: The so called supernatural and paranormal   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Let me first begin with the simple statement that I don't believe in the supernatural or paranormal.

I think it is all bogus created by socially depraved people who feel the need to believe in somthing beyond this mundane world we live in through their wild imaginations.

However as a growing personal hobby of mine I like reading and studying up on the subject only because I like disproving the subject or because I like to know how people create certain special effects in order to fool the observer.

Check this video out: The moving chairs and tables definately must have some sort of string attachment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentsphilosophy.alldiscussion.net
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The so called supernatural and paranormal   Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 am

I can't watch the vid, but yes there are alot of bogus crap events out there 98% of all reported events probably. I do believe the words paranormal and supernatural to be halloween type of words meant to evoke chills and thrills.

That being said there are natural unexplainable events that do occur. Science does not have all the answer yet. Having been on the recieving end of a few of these things. I know what occured had a natural explaination, but it is beyond me and others that experienced it to explain. Energies can do things that have yet to be explored or explained. i certainly would not call it all supernatural or paranormal, if energies exist then they are normal and natural.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Active Idealist
Active Idealist

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The so called supernatural and paranormal   Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:06 am

The Fool wrote:
However as a growing personal hobby of mine I like reading and studying up on the subject only because I like disproving the subject or because I like to know how people create certain special effects in order to fool the observer.
I like the conspiracy genre in general for viewing. It does get to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fool
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The so called supernatural and paranormal   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 am

Did anyone watch through to the part of the Japanese video with the little girl turning her face around only to still have the reflection of her face still in the mirror?

I would love to know how they faked that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dissidentsphilosophy.alldiscussion.net
kriswest
Animated Voice
Animated Voice

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The so called supernatural and paranormal   Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:41 am

Ahh, thats an easy one, A two way mirror set up with a film of the girl being projected into the mirror.. or something close to that,,, or it was her twin. I did not watch the film but it sounds like something I have heard of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The so called supernatural and paranormal   

Back to top Go down

The so called supernatural and paranormal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1